Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,527 members, 7,816,287 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Peter Obi Lacks The Exposure & Cognition To Be President. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Lacks The Exposure & Cognition To Be President. (2783 Views)

Tofa: Buhari Hasn’t Fulfilled All His Promises Because He Lacks The Right Team / Yakasai: Buhari Lacks The Powers To Restructure Nigeria / 2019: INEC Lacks The Capacity To Conduct Credibile Polls - Governor Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Lacks The Exposure & Cognition To Be President. by Yorubasarecurse: 8:46am On Jul 26, 2022
post=115095667:

The Dumbo that wrote the idi..t from Ogbunike asslicking Obiano's wife, that after years of serving Obiano as SA have nothing doing rather than being on social media and being a nuisance.
He is the same person as the Op. Go through his threads.
Re: Peter Obi Lacks The Exposure & Cognition To Be President. by Aldol: 9:01am On Jul 26, 2022
Exactly he lacks the confidence, at a point he was almost shivering at the interview yesterday.His voice sef is another turn off. Peter Obi is just overated, he is not presidential in anyway maybe he may do well as minister of economy

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Lacks The Exposure & Cognition To Be President. by FierceRennie(f): 9:12am On Jul 26, 2022
Newsline09:
Peter Obi Poor Outing On Channels Television, Another Indication That He Lacks The Exposure & Cognition To Be President.

I have always argued that Mr. Peter Obi does not have the exposure, experience, knowledge cum cognition to be President of Nigeria, despite the social media frenzy from most overzealous young people who often jolt their limited bandwidth to his lies and propaganda.

Shut the Bleep up!

In contrast to his previous interviews, where he constantly provided rhetorical responses and skewed data in response to every topic, as if governance starts and ends with the citation of altered figures.

For the first time, we didn’t see Peter Obi quote China’s economy in response to local issues. He didn’t see an avenue to mention the fictitious production capacities of Bangladesh and Malaysia, amongst others.

I observed as he fumbled for excuses and rhetoric to Seun's security-related questions. This is terrible for a presidential candidate who was unable to describe his security policies in depth and instead chose to use hysteria and stuttering.

Aside from the elementary-like disposition of Mr. Obi, his lack of depth, poor communication English, were another turnoff. The Labour Party's presidential candidate was more of a roadside trader than a competent leader.

Well, what can one reasonably expect from a man who graduated with a third class in philosophy and has yet to have his Master's Degree? Instead, he is busy with data manipulation.

It's disappointing that all the research he did before the media appearance, he still performed abysmally. Obviously, he had swot figures about Cyprus and India's economies and was disappointed when Seun raised pressing issues instead.

We have all observed Atiku Abubakar's responses to pressing national crises as they exist today; his proclamations of quick fixes; and his government's approach to solving security challenges and reviving the economy from the moment he assumes office.

Obi's inability to provide a roadmap has supported our claim that he lacks the knowledge and experience necessary to hold the office of President.

Peter Obi has nothing to give Nigeria, except the trite, twisted statistics and cooked numbers that contribute little to nothing to the current solutions to Nigeria's problems.

With such elementary knowledge and lack of exposure, one might question how he managed to hold the office of governor of Anambra State for two terms. The Obi I saw tonight would not score higher than 10% in any debate about governance.

I will personally lead a protest to request that Obi withdraws from the Presidential race because he lacks the fecundity to compete for such a lofty position.

He is counting on a miracle to propel him to the presidency, just as it did for him in Anambra State, where he performed poorly and left no legacy project.

#ulokachukwubuikem
Re: Peter Obi Lacks The Exposure & Cognition To Be President. by Smile4me01(m): 9:14am On Jul 26, 2022
Only for Peter Obi to stand for hours and make a speech is a to show that his able and competent even willing to lead this country out of evil mystery we found ourselves let all your prefer candidate come and do the same if they we survived what will befall them.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Lacks The Exposure & Cognition To Be President. by Nobody: 9:18am On Jul 26, 2022
SmartPolician:

That old man who cannot make three English sentences without including Yoruba word?

He probably mistakes Nigeria for Lagos or Osun State.

U must be a kid. He has a first class in Accounting and has led Nigerian opposition for years granting interviews aplenty. Wait for October!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Lacks The Exposure & Cognition To Be President. by Lovelive: 9:43am On Jul 26, 2022
But we want him. May your headache increase over Peter Obi movement.

Only time will judge him not you.

Me and I remain Obidient without structures

Newsline09:
Peter Obi Poor Outing On Channels Television, Another Indication That He Lacks The Exposure & Cognition To Be President.

I have always argued that Mr. Peter Obi does not have the exposure, experience, knowledge cum cognition to be President of Nigeria, despite the social media frenzy from most overzealous young people who often jolt their limited bandwidth to his lies and propaganda.

In contrast to his previous interviews, where he constantly provided rhetorical responses and skewed data in response to every topic, as if governance starts and ends with the citation of altered figures.

For the first time, we didn’t see Peter Obi quote China’s economy in response to local issues. He didn’t see an avenue to mention the fictitious production capacities of Bangladesh and Malaysia, amongst others.

I observed as he fumbled for excuses and rhetoric to Seun's security-related questions. This is terrible for a presidential candidate who was unable to describe his security policies in depth and instead chose to use hysteria and stuttering.

Aside from the elementary-like disposition of Mr. Obi, his lack of depth, poor communication English, were another turnoff. The Labour Party's presidential candidate was more of a roadside trader than a competent leader.

Well, what can one reasonably expect from a man who graduated with a third class in philosophy and has yet to have his Master's Degree? Instead, he is busy with data manipulation.

It's disappointing that all the research he did before the media appearance, he still performed abysmally. Obviously, he had swot figures about Cyprus and India's economies and was disappointed when Seun raised pressing issues instead.

We have all observed Atiku Abubakar's responses to pressing national crises as they exist today; his proclamations of quick fixes; and his government's approach to solving security challenges and reviving the economy from the moment he assumes office.

Obi's inability to provide a roadmap has supported our claim that he lacks the knowledge and experience necessary to hold the office of President.

Peter Obi has nothing to give Nigeria, except the trite, twisted statistics and cooked numbers that contribute little to nothing to the current solutions to Nigeria's problems.

With such elementary knowledge and lack of exposure, one might question how he managed to hold the office of governor of Anambra State for two terms. The Obi I saw tonight would not score higher than 10% in any debate about governance.

I will personally lead a protest to request that Obi withdraws from the Presidential race because he lacks the fecundity to compete for such a lofty position.

He is counting on a miracle to propel him to the presidency, just as it did for him in Anambra State, where he performed poorly and left no legacy project.

#ulokachukwubuikem
Re: Peter Obi Lacks The Exposure & Cognition To Be President. by mycar: 10:34am On Jul 26, 2022
Superwave16320:
Same Obi that could not deal with common kidnappers in Anambra for good 8 years you lot should continue.

Funny how Obi supporters don't want his person attacked but you lot can attack the person of both Tinubu n Atiku no be madness de worry many of you Igbos so .

You fools think you own the monopoly to character assassination n insults.

I don't rate anybody that believes that anybody that supports Obi is Igbo, or obidients are ipob and vice versa, those individuals are semi literates.
No right thinking individual would toe that part, such can only be caused by lack of exposure.
Re: Peter Obi Lacks The Exposure & Cognition To Be President. by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 26, 2022
TheGoodJoe:

Peter Obi said his vision is for a better Nigeria. You think Peter Obi will not feel happy is the FG implements all his plans to improve the lives of Nigerians?

It's too late. Besides he gave his plan to improve power
Re: Peter Obi Lacks The Exposure & Cognition To Be President. by Babanah: 11:09am On Jul 26, 2022
No matter how hard you can criticise Obi. One thing he appears to have is the determination to achieve his objectives. “Political will” as they say.
Re: Peter Obi Lacks The Exposure & Cognition To Be President. by Nosayer: 11:50am On Jul 26, 2022
PandoraObi:
Peter Obidient is a disaster about to happen

Like, a disaster compared to the present disaster in Aso Rock or the other disaster that want to continue from where he stopped?

The disasters that have been there since 1999 got there because we thought they could handle Nigerian presidency. Apart from Obasanjo and Yar'adua, is there anyone who didn't ground the country?

So we should willingly choose another disaster because we don't know whether Obi would actually be a disaster or not.

Look behind you, Nigeria is becoming another Somalia. Thanks to disasters like you who love choosing disasters as their leaders.
Re: Peter Obi Lacks The Exposure & Cognition To Be President. by CSTRR: 2:21pm On Jul 26, 2022
Moh247:

I swear to God , That interview I watched further reinforced how shallow Obi is of real practical Nigerian problem

This isnt even as regard my affiliation with AD, AC, ACN, and APC

I would gladly attend a lecture or interview with Charles Soludo speaking than that of Obi

Obi reeks of incompetence imagination and fantasy
So you had to pick soludo to show a sort of rationality. grin

So soludo is no longer ipob?

You are a clown.

Agbado in the morning, corn in the afternoon, cassava in the night, is the type of speeches that fit bigots like you.
Tinubu supporter for that matter.

I don't expect Peter obi to appeal to clowns like you.
Re: Peter Obi Lacks The Exposure & Cognition To Be President. by beelon1020(m): 6:31pm On Jul 26, 2022
[i][/i] OGA abeg shit!.. truth is bitter, Obi spent 8years and BAT spent 8years as well,.. the result of what you are seeing in Lagos is the result of BAT when he took over from maruwa... even his good works and deed is still speaking for him till date in Lagos state.. OGA Obi nko?.. what are his major achievements that surpassed Atlantic city and Mega city project.. I told you put sentiment aside and show physical results... anyways I’m still on my words.. if obi win one state... na rigging..
CSTRR:

What you have said is different from claiming he is inexperienced.

He can't win because I support Tinubu is different from he is not experienced.

You are a hater. Own it with your chest and don't call the man what he is not.

You support tinubu, despite the fact that he will destroy your future.
That is okay. Nobody will beat you.
Own it proudly.

But don't come here and start writing nonsense, when you are only being a sycophant.
Re: Peter Obi Lacks The Exposure & Cognition To Be President. by CSTRR: 7:39pm On Jul 26, 2022
beelon1020:
[i][/i] OGA abeg shit!.. truth is bitter, Obi spent 8years and BAT spent 8years as well,.. the result of what you are seeing in Lagos is the result of BAT when he took over from maruwa... even his good works and deed is still speaking for him till date in Lagos state.. OGA Obi nko?.. what are his major achievements that surpassed Atlantic city and Mega city project.. I told you put sentiment aside and show physical results... anyways I’m still on my words.. if obi win one state... na rigging..
Before BAT was born, Lagos was already Lagos.

Nnamdi Azikiwe lived in Lagos.

Lagos was the FCT for decades enjoying billions of dollars in federal money.

It was the Abuja of then.
Your useless bat came in and did nothing on the jakande legacy.

If you want me to show you pictures of Lagos before BAT, I will show you.

Give Lagos to Peter obi and see if he will not be the best governor ever.
Re: Peter Obi Lacks The Exposure & Cognition To Be President. by beelon1020(m): 12:02am On Jul 27, 2022
Baba the one way give OGA obi nko?... watin he do?... oh I forgot.. he kept all the money in the bank just like the guy in the parable of the talent... because they lack ideas for development..
CSTRR:

Before BAT was born, Lagos was already Lagos.

Nnamdi Azikiwe lived in Lagos.

Lagos was the FCT for decades enjoying billions of dollars in federal money.

It was the Abuja of then.
Your useless bat came in and did nothing on the jakande legacy.

If you want me to show you pictures of Lagos before BAT, I will show you.

Give Lagos to Peter obi and see if he will not be the best governor ever.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Arise TV Debate. Total Disaster. / See The List Of Igbos Contesting In Lagos Under Labour Party / Lagos: The Only Reason They Want Us To Go Back (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.