Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

To Dangote - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / To Dangote (379 Views)

Full Road Status From Sangotedo To Dangote Refinery Ibeku Lekki / Dangote Truck Crushes A Man And 3 Students Dead In Ogun (Graphic Photos) / Dangote Trailer Crushes Lady Dead On Enugu-Port Harcourt Expressway (Graphic Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

To Dangote by Raphael77tru: 11:21pm On Jul 25, 2022
Well am writing this with the hopes that Arica richest man or anybody close to him can see this so am asking you all to help shared this post on all platforms thank you, my name is my name for reasons know to me and I work in DANGOTE GROUP OKPELLA CEMENT PLC and am writing this to let the public know how the workers here are being treated by the admins, you leave home before 6am to get to work and resume work by 7am to close by 7pm and you get home almost 8pm or few minutes past 8pm from Monday to Sunday without off and get paid 30,000 or 40,000 naira and the most annoying part is that the salaries are not being paid on time sometimes first or second week into a new month before you get your salary for the previous month and some worker have not being paid April and May salaries even after slashing the salaries to 30,000 or 40,000 naira sometimes we get short pay and when you ask the admins they blame the computer so the computer can only short pay and not over pay � what is 40,000 to a man with family and probably children in school company workers getting booked 1500 naira a day and you work without rest and bricklayer labourer(laborer) make more than 3000 to 5000 naira a day and can rest while working, over time for last month has not been paid(even salary for this month) till now and this month is almost coming to an end....securities​ (not police or army) get paid more than mechanics imagine cleaners in BUA getting paid than mechanics (no mechanic no operation) and some operators in DANGOTE...One annoying thing is that almost the admins are Yorubas and few okpella that are admins are of low ranks and I won't blame them I blame okpella people for letting Yorubas do what they like. I was able to talk to few people like an operator,a mechanic,a driver and from other departments and they all complain about how they not being paid over for some months till now and admins keep telling them to forget about it we need help here in Okpella imagine having just 3 bus to transport the whole workers to and fro to a factory that brings in millions of naira these admins are in their air condition offices stealing from those under the scorching sun and commodities here are very expensive....I rest my case

(1) (Reply)

A Dolphin Mistakenly Jumps On Boat / Cac Business Registrations / Eid-el Fitr: NATCOM DG Felicitates With Nigerians At Sallah, Preaches Peace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.