Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

2023 Election Will Not Hold - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Election Will Not Hold (1049 Views)

2019: Election Will Be Walkover For PDP In Niger –IBB / 2019: Election Will Not Hold In 26 States – Biafra Zionists / "2019 Election Will Be Inconclusive" – Abdulrahman Mohammed, Ex-Spy Chief (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023 Election Will Not Hold by aimmoney9: 11:40pm On Jul 25, 2022
Based on the current attack on the Guards Brigade by armed bandits in Abuja barely 24hrs after threatening to kidnap buhari there may not be election in 2023 I think buhari wants to disguise and allow Boko Haram/fulani/bandits to take over power from him in a coup style then he and them will start full Islamization of Nigeria (which is very easy for them because they already have Boko Haram/fulani members in key positions and in every state in Nigeria) the same way the Taliban is running Afghanistan same Taliban buhari gave one million dollars to.
I warned people about buhari in 2015 because when he was president in 1983 he wanted to make Nigeria a member of OIC (organization of Islamic countries) which CAN (christian association of Nigeria) kicked against and prevented.
I believe 2023 election will not hold.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Election Will Not Hold by Formularcr7: 11:43pm On Jul 25, 2022
FYM
Re: 2023 Election Will Not Hold by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jul 25, 2022
Hahah
Re: 2023 Election Will Not Hold by ElSudani: 11:44pm On Jul 25, 2022
Hehehe....going by your logic, it was a pact made by Jonathan to handover the country to terrorists. But unfortunately Buhari won.
When chibok girls were kidnapped remember Jonathan was not keen to rescue them.
Re: 2023 Election Will Not Hold by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 11:52pm On Jul 25, 2022
aimmoney9:
Based on the current attack on the Guards Brigade by armed bandits in Abuja barely 24hrs after threatening to kidnap buhari there may not be election in 2023 I think buhari wants to disguise and allow Boko Haram/fulani/bandits to take over power from him in a coup style then he and them will start full Islamization of Nigeria (which is very easy for them because they already have Boko Haram/fulani members in key positions and in every state in Nigeria) the same way the Taliban is running Afghanistan same Taliban buhari gave one million dollars to.
I warned people about buhari in 2015 because when he was president in 1983 he wanted to make Nigeria a member of OIC (organization of Islamic countries) which CAN (christian association of Nigeria) kicked against and prevented.
I believe 2023 election will not hold.

You never see anything yet. Buhari 2031 you're right the election will not hold.
Re: 2023 Election Will Not Hold by mymadam(m): 11:59pm On Jul 25, 2022
Food for thought undecided
Re: 2023 Election Will Not Hold by KanwuliaExtra: 12:44am On Jul 26, 2022
Third Term Agenfa!

With style. cheesy
Re: 2023 Election Will Not Hold by Optimistguy1969: 12:46am On Jul 26, 2022
"you believe"?
Abeg getat
Re: 2023 Election Will Not Hold by aimmoney9: 5:08am On Jul 26, 2022
Optimistguy1969:
"you believe"?
Abeg getat
Yes that was why Femi Adesina (though not trustworthy) said " while everyone is preparing for 2023 elections that something sinister/evil is being planned underneath "........ grin grin grin
Re: 2023 Election Will Not Hold by Obidient4life2: 5:13am On Jul 26, 2022
Making sense... When e reach that level, we will counter them fire for fire!
Re: 2023 Election Will Not Hold by aimmoney9: 5:24am On Jul 26, 2022
ElSudani:
Hehehe....going by your logic, it was a pact made by Jonathan to handover the country to terrorists. But unfortunately Buhari won.
Anybody blaming Jonathan for the evils being committed by buhari is really thinking retrogressively...... grin grin grin

When Jonathan removed subsidy/ increase in fuel we protested buhari did same no protest...... grin grin

Under Jonathan chibok girls were kidnapped there were protests/bring back our girls movement, under buhari more than 100 times those chibok girls were kidnapped including the I'll fated Abuja to Kaduna train passengers, and many more hundreds of thousands killed, some while on their farms and there are no protests...... grin grin grin

NNPC Nigerian national petroleum company is now Nigerian national petroleum company limited, i.e, it has been privatized and no protests.....shares of a company owned by Nigerians got auctioned off secretly to fulanis/ northern cabals thus hiding the records of mismanaged, looted, unremitted funds and ill awarded contracts worth billions in dollars ......and nothing happened.... grin grin grin grin

A buhari govt that blames Jonathan for happenings under his administration is not worth talking about..... grin grin grin

2023 there might be war in Nigeria.....
Re: 2023 Election Will Not Hold by Toosure70: 5:34am On Jul 26, 2022
Am not a Nigerian
Re: 2023 Election Will Not Hold by Nobody: 6:45am On Jul 26, 2022
Everywhere will be calm 3 months to election.
Re: 2023 Election Will Not Hold by Nobody: 7:04am On Jul 26, 2022
ElSudani:

Compare chibok girls kidnap and the many numerous kidnappings. How fr?

(1) (Reply)

APC Wins Yakubu Dogara Constituency For Bauchi Assembly Bye-election / Don't Reject Tinubu's Money When It Comes - Sarki Tells Kaduna Voters / Hey Tinubu, Do Not Blame Binani Of Adamawa State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.