Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,984 members, 7,810,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:20 PM

Tinubu Supporters Are Usually Tribalists - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Supporters Are Usually Tribalists (920 Views)

''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo / Sidi Ali Mohammed: ‘Boko Haram Fighters Are Usually Paid $3,000 Daily’ / I Have Forgiven Ambode But My Supporters Are Saying No To His 2nd Term -Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Supporters Are Usually Tribalists by FatherOfJesus: 4:25pm On Aug 18, 2022
Why?

You see them, the only reason why they support Tinubu is because he's from their tribe or because they don't like Igbos.

Serious sentiments

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Supporters Are Usually Tribalists by Igbodicool(m): 4:30pm On Aug 18, 2022
That's the simple truth!
Always in competition with Igbo.

Say No to Hatred!
Say No to Tribalism!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Supporters Are Usually Tribalists by obyrich(m): 5:10pm On Aug 18, 2022
Serious ones.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Supporters Are Usually Tribalists by Nobody: 6:00pm On Aug 18, 2022
Confirm!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Supporters Are Usually Tribalists by citygarden(m): 6:10pm On Aug 18, 2022
Asked your safe, who is more tribalistic? Is it now ipod that are converted to peter Obi supporter?

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu Supporters Are Usually Tribalists by BATified2023: 6:15pm On Aug 18, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
Why?

You see them, the only reason why they support Tinubu is because he's from their tribe or because they don't like Igbos.

Serious sentiments

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Supporters Are Usually Tribalists by Kagd10: 6:30pm On Aug 18, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
Why?

Serious sentiments

Lmao. Says Ipob miscreant who champion the bigot Peter Obi because he's Igbo. Like seriously, you can't mention Peter Obi's achievement. You only champion him because he's an Igbo.

Funny enough, I got interested in this when I found out the toxic lies which you Igbos were saying about Tinubu which all turned out to be lies. Starting from his Bsc certificate, drug allegation etc.. all were lies. So who's the tribalist if not you hatefilled miscreants?

Heck, Peter Obi sacked non Anambran workers from Anambra which were his fellow Igbo brethren from other states. Same Peter Obi called AC a Yoruba party which shouldn't be voted when Ngige, his fellow brethren contested under it. So who's the tribalist? You dey mad?

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Supporters Are Usually Tribalists by FatherOfJesus: 6:43pm On Aug 18, 2022
Kagd10:

Lmao. Says Ipob miscreant who champion the bigot Peter Obi because he's Igbo. Like seriously, you can't mention Peter Obi's achievement. You only champion him because he's an Igbo.

Funny enough, I got interested in this when I found out the toxic lies which you Igbos were saying about Tinubu which all came out to be lies. Starting from his Bsc certificate, drug allegation etc.. all were lies. So who's the tribalist if not you hatefilled miscreants?

Heck, Peter Obi sacked non Anambran workers from Anambra. Same Peter Obi called AC a Yoruba party which shouldn't be voted for when Ngige contested under it. So who's the tribalist? You dey mad?
This is the same tribalism we are talking about

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Supporters Are Usually Tribalists by Kagd10: 6:47pm On Aug 18, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
This is the same tribalism we are talking about

You're projecting yourself. Tribalists who champion bigoted Peter Obi who's got no achievement just because he's an Igbo

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Supporters Are Usually Tribalists by homosapien(m): 6:50pm On Aug 18, 2022
I have yet to meet any reasonable Obi supporters that can debate Obi's achievement with Tinubu. They always end up with insults because there is nothing spectacular about obi tenure as governor of Anambra state.

Am I suppose to vote Obi who has nothing to show for 8 years of stewardship than Tinubu whose achievements speaks and still speaking.

Politics aside, among the major contender, Tinubu isn't he most qualified among them all.

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu Supporters Are Usually Tribalists by ItsTutsi(m): 7:17pm On Aug 18, 2022
I'm a northerner, sokoto state precisely.. and I'm supporting Tinubu
FatherOfJesus:
Why?

Serious sentiments

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Supporters Are Usually Tribalists by FatherOfJesus: 9:57am On Aug 19, 2022
ItsTutsi:
I'm a northerner, sokoto state precisely.. and I'm supporting Tinubu
it's normal, we also have Igbos who support him

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Supporters Are Usually Tribalists by FatherOfJesus: 9:58am On Aug 19, 2022
Kagd10:

You're projecting yourself. Tribalists who champion bigoted Peter Obi who's got no achievement just because he's an Igbo
how?
You are tribalist here. Isn't that obvious?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Supporters Are Usually Tribalists by FatherOfJesus: 9:59am On Aug 19, 2022
homosapien:
I have yet to meet any reasonable Obi supporters that can debate Obi's achievement with Tinubu. They always end up with insults because there is nothing spectacular about obi tenure as governor of Anambra state.

Am I suppose to vote Obi who has nothing to show for 8 years of stewardship than Tinubu whose achievements speaks and still speaking.

Politics aside, among the major contender, Tinubu isn't he most qualified among them all.
ok, let's debate here without insults.

Are you in?
Re: Tinubu Supporters Are Usually Tribalists by Kagd10: 10:02am On Aug 19, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
how?
You are tribalist here. Isn't that obvious?

You're the tribalist. Championing a failure like Peter Obi just because he's Igbo.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Supporters Are Usually Tribalists by homosapien(m): 10:09am On Aug 19, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
ok, let's debate here without insults.

Are you in?

I am an ardent supporter of Tinubu from his days in Action Congress up till date. From the over 200 million population in Nigeria, I believe Tinubu is the only candidate with technical know-how to put Nigeria on the right part of development and progress.

Why do you think Obi is a better candidates than Tinubu?

If you are able to convince me, you might change my mind.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Supporters Are Usually Tribalists by Nobody: 10:19am On Aug 19, 2022
Na who get time to take answer people full of hatred and insults na I blame. Better let them be
Re: Tinubu Supporters Are Usually Tribalists by FatherOfJesus: 10:21am On Aug 19, 2022
homosapien:

I am an ardent supporter of Tinubu from his days in Action Congress up till date. From the over 200 million population in Nigeria, I believe Tinubu is the only candidate with technical know-how to put Nigeria on the right part of development and progress.

Why do you think Obi is a better candidates than Tinubu?

If you are able to convince me, you might change my mind.
1. The reason why I do not support Tinubu is because he's a very undemocratic person, which is evident in his plutocratic hegemony in Lagos. A democratic person would govern and then allow the people's choice prevail after his administration. I don't support him in essence for his political imperialism which we cannot deny.

2. There are numerous evidence of Tinubu's nepotistic tendencies in Lagos. He installs people who dances to his tune against the will of the people even up to local government level. Evidence can be seen in the way he installed his wife as senator and his kids as Iya oloja of Lagos etc.

3. Tinubu while he was able to efficiently take advantage of the economy of Lagos State to increase revenue, he failed in terms if using the huge revenue to impact the infrastructural landscape of Lagos state. I cannot think of any legacy project embarked upon by Lagos State government during Tinubu administration even with the robust revenue. It begs the question "what was he doing with the monies?"
Just maybe that's where all the monies used in bribing delegates came from because we don't know of any business that Tinubu does.

4. Tinubu has, with evidence scandals as regard drug deals certificate and age falsification.

5. I will tell you why Obi is Peter if you can address all these.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Supporters Are Usually Tribalists by FatherOfJesus: 10:21am On Aug 19, 2022
Kagd10:

You're the tribalist. Championing a failure like Peter Obi just because he's Igbo.
how?
Re: Tinubu Supporters Are Usually Tribalists by Tochi3(m): 10:21am On Aug 19, 2022
citygarden:
Asked Ask your safe self, who is more tribalistic? Is it now ipod that are have converted to peter Obi supporter?
Tribalistic illiterate

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Supporters Are Usually Tribalists by Kagd10: 10:22am On Aug 19, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
how?

List Peter Obi's achievement or shut up.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Supporters Are Usually Tribalists by FatherOfJesus: 10:23am On Aug 19, 2022
Kagd10:

List Peter Obi's achievement or shut up.
it won't matter to a tribalist
Re: Tinubu Supporters Are Usually Tribalists by Kagd10: 10:24am On Aug 19, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
it won't matter to a tribalist

Says a tribalist who champion a failure like Peter Obi because he's an Igbo cheesy You know your Peter Obi is a failure.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Supporters Are Usually Tribalists by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:27am On Aug 19, 2022
[quote author=BATified2023 post=115829327][/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Supporters Are Usually Tribalists by FatherOfJesus: 10:27am On Aug 19, 2022
Kagd10:

Says a tribalist who champion a failure like Peter Obi because he's an Igbo cheesy You know your Peter Obi is a failure.
how am tribalist?
You have been the person insulting everyone's tribe here

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Supporters Are Usually Tribalists by Okoroawusa: 10:31am On Aug 19, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
it's normal, we also have Igbos who support him
Like me o!

I am BATified

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Supporters Are Usually Tribalists by Kagd10: 10:36am On Aug 19, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
how am tribalist?
You have been the person insulting everyone's tribe here

Says the one opening a thread to call Tinubu supporter a tribalist. cheesy Hatefilled toxic tribalists who can't list Peter Obi's achievement but champion him because he's Igbo while they come up with lots of unwarranted calumny such as Tinubu's Bsc qualification, drug allegation which turned out to be lies in the end. Hatefilled toxic miscreantts have got the nerves to call others a tribalist. Wonder shall never end.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Supporters Are Usually Tribalists by homosapien(m): 10:47am On Aug 19, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
1. The reason why I do not support Tinubu is because he's a very undemocratic person, which is evident in his plutocratic hegemony in Lagos. A democratic person would govern and then allow the people's choice prevail after his administration. I don't support him in essence for his political imperialism which we cannot deny.

There are some prominent politicians in lagos state who called themselves G7. It is the highest decision making body in Apc lagos. Tinubu has the head normally take the fall for their actions which according to you is undemocratic. He has to abide with the decision of that G7 or he loss their support even if such decision outcome is not what he wanted. A recent example is Ambode issue.

2. There are numerous evidence of Tinubu's nepotistic tendencies in Lagos. He installs people who dances to his tune against the will of the people even up to local government level. Evidence can be seen in the way he installed his wife as senator and his kids as Iya oloja of Lagos etc

Peter Obi install Obiano after his tenure has governor in Anambra state, and still want to install Valentine Ozigbo, in that election that ushered in Soludo. It is in the nature of everyman to act as a Godfather just that majority of us don't have what it takes to be one. And that is what Tinubu has in abundances which is what you called plutocratic hegemony. Obi also try to practice it but he failed.

3. Tinubu while he was able to efficient take
advantage of the economy of Lagos State to increase revenue, he failed in terms if using the huge revenue to impact the infrastructural landscape of Lagos state. I cannot think of any legacy project embarked upon by Lagos State government during Tinubu administration even with the robust revenue. It begs the question "what was he doing with the monies?"

With an IGR of just over 600million naira when he took over, different initiatives which included the reorganization of the LIRS led to an unprecedented IGR of over 7billion monthly after 8 years. How many governor during his administration or after him were able to achieve such such. It only take someone with economic wizardry to do that. His achievement will be listed.

4. Tinubu has, with evidence scandals as regard drug deals and age falsification.

All politician home it abroad has one scandal it the other which include Obi

5. I will tell you why Obi is Peter if you can address all these.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Supporters Are Usually Tribalists by FatherOfJesus: 10:58am On Aug 19, 2022
Kagd10:

Says the one opening a thread to call Tinubu supporter a tribalist. cheesy Hatefilled toxic tribalists who can't list Peter Obi's achievement but champion him because he's Igbo while they come up with lots of unwarranted calumny such as Tinubu's Bsc qualification, drug allegation which turned out to be lies in the end. Hatefilled toxic miscreantts have got the nerves to call others a tribalist. Wonder shall never end.
seems like you are proving me right

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Supporters Are Usually Tribalists by FatherOfJesus: 10:59am On Aug 19, 2022
[quote author=homosapien post=115847848][/quote]try and edit your reply do I can respond properly
Re: Tinubu Supporters Are Usually Tribalists by Kagd10: 11:00am On Aug 19, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
seems like you are proving me right

You're proving yourself right.. Toxic tribalist who have no legacies to list about their failureee Peter Obi.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Supporters Are Usually Tribalists by FatherOfJesus: 11:02am On Aug 19, 2022
Kagd10:

You're proving yourself right.. Toxic tribalist who have no legacies to list about their failureee Peter Obi.
how is my post tribalistic?
I have not insulted any tribe, you have been doing that

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Why Jagaban Will Win The 2023 Election" - An Interview With A Friend (PART 2) / Unknown gunmen kills two police in Enugu PHOTOS / Peter Obi Official Portrait Launched

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.