Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,158 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:57 AM

Halima Abubakar's Health Condition Has No Spiritual Link — Dr. Ene Innocent - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Halima Abubakar's Health Condition Has No Spiritual Link — Dr. Ene Innocent (41978 Views)

Ini Dima Okojie And Abasi Ene-Obong Civil Wedding (Photos, Video) / Olu Jacobs Has Dementia – Wife, Joke Silva Reveals Actor's Health Condition / Kokufundation To Take Care Of Ene, Unclad Emaciated Lady At Jubilee Bridge Ajah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Halima Abubakar's Health Condition Has No Spiritual Link — Dr. Ene Innocent by paradigmshift(m): 5:31pm On Jul 26, 2022
iamoyindamola:
grin grin
Apoda that think spiritually
animal on uniform claiming woke grin
Re: Halima Abubakar's Health Condition Has No Spiritual Link — Dr. Ene Innocent by ShaqFu: 5:34pm On Jul 26, 2022
Ishilove:

No sir, she didn't
she say she's a medical practioner yet she made comments about a person's medical condition without examining the person. Hmmmm

Na wa oh.
Re: Halima Abubakar's Health Condition Has No Spiritual Link — Dr. Ene Innocent by Ishilove: 6:07pm On Jul 26, 2022
ShaqFu:
she say she's a medical practioner yet she made comments about a person's medical condition without examining the person. Hmmmm

Na wa oh.
My dear, this is the social media age grin
Re: Halima Abubakar's Health Condition Has No Spiritual Link — Dr. Ene Innocent by GloriousGbola: 6:28pm On Jul 26, 2022
Ishilove:

na pocohantas pipu. awon remote worker
Re: Halima Abubakar's Health Condition Has No Spiritual Link — Dr. Ene Innocent by GerraMeh74(m): 6:36pm On Jul 26, 2022
flejnr2:

These churches fund PR more than brands
Mehn Sis with the kind of money some of this so call "Men of God" control is just something else,and you know that money controls almost everything in this country. This apostle Suleman's name has been in almost every dirty gist. The man is guilty or what do you think?
Re: Halima Abubakar's Health Condition Has No Spiritual Link — Dr. Ene Innocent by ShaqFu: 7:01pm On Jul 26, 2022
Ishilove:

abi oh. Wetin we no go see and read. Chai.
Re: Halima Abubakar's Health Condition Has No Spiritual Link — Dr. Ene Innocent by eyinjuege: 8:25pm On Jul 26, 2022
Ishilove:
Autoimmune disease my ass. Halima said she has spent close to 30 million, traveled to India and has visited numerous hospitals yet the ailment remains, yet someone is telling me autoimmune disease. Shior

Autoimmune disease are one of the worst chronic diseases to have especially with getting it under control.
It can really be bad in those with severe cases where nothing works
They use cancer drugs/chemotherapy for some cases. They use strong medications used for transplant patients for some of them and they still are not well controlled.
Some new trial medications that are so expensive it costs thousands of dollars per dose and they have it every week or monthly.
Some young people are bed bound because of this and can't go out at all. Some waste away from the disease with no quality of life
Some even pray for death
Where does anyone even want to start from, with some of these autoimmune diseases?
Infact, it's just easier to believe it's spiritual because the problems associated with some of them are just too much with nothing working to get it under control.

1 Like

Re: Halima Abubakar's Health Condition Has No Spiritual Link — Dr. Ene Innocent by pocohantas(f): 10:40pm On Jul 26, 2022
GloriousGbola:

na pocohantas pipu. awon remote worker

Lol. Why Nairaland no get voice note option? I am choking here. What exactly is this?

Hahahahahahaahaha!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Regina Askia Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation / Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Igbos, Reacts To 80 Nigerians Arrested For Cyber Crime / Tonto Dikeh Falls On-Stage At Kukere Concert In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.