Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,367 members, 7,829,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Buhari To Deliver Lecture On Security In Liberia - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Deliver Lecture On Security In Liberia (19080 Views)

Igbophobia In Liberia?: What Liberians Said About Igbos / Nigeria Spent $8bn To Restore Peace In Liberia - Gen. Irabor / Heavy Security In Ado Ekiti As Buhari Visits. Residents Defy Fayose’s Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Deliver Lecture On Security In Liberia by seunayantokun(m): 8:56am On Jul 26, 2022
George Weah is wearing out or bewitched.
If the story is true, those behind the invitation need to be known because it's either they are evil or not well.

A world- known chief terrorist from No.6
terrorist country of the world delivering a lecture on security?

Weah is under a powerful spell.
Re: Buhari To Deliver Lecture On Security In Liberia by ufuosman(m): 9:00am On Jul 26, 2022
Liberia I pity una be dat
Re: Buhari To Deliver Lecture On Security In Liberia by Profadvocate: 9:01am On Jul 26, 2022
What is he going to tell them?
Re: Buhari To Deliver Lecture On Security In Liberia by Lali147: 9:05am On Jul 26, 2022
Is it that those countries doesn’t have tv or they don’t know what’s happening in his own country or what ?
Re: Buhari To Deliver Lecture On Security In Liberia by komekn(m): 9:13am On Jul 26, 2022
Myhusband:
with the high insecurity in Nigeria, only God knows how Buhari's teacher in school and military school were able to cope with his dumbness

this man is an ex military general o and yet untrained ragtag guys are making his govt ungovernable yet he's not seeing danger in the future perhaps it was his plan to handover govt to them because his nonchalant attitude in stopping these guys confidence is suspicious

Illiterate ex general
Re: Buhari To Deliver Lecture On Security In Liberia by crossbreedwears(m): 9:20am On Jul 26, 2022
Lol lol lol lol lol Alaye calm down! Which one be Hassan
APCnaPDP:
lol Baba Buhari should never be allowed near anything about security. He took incompetence to new levels. I have never seen someone more incompetent in my life. Even Hassan my mechanic would have led Nigeria better than baba.
Re: Buhari To Deliver Lecture On Security In Liberia by Smooyis(m): 9:31am On Jul 26, 2022
Wonder shall never end. Shame to bad people

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Deliver Lecture On Security In Liberia by Angrymode: 9:33am On Jul 26, 2022
I seriously believe George Weah is out to entertain his country at the expense of Buhari. The sweetest part is Buhari is too dumb to get a clue grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Deliver Lecture On Security In Liberia by MissAnneboleyn: 9:33am On Jul 26, 2022
Sort out your backyard first Buhari, how can you lecture another country when Nigeria is a failed state with a security system that has failed Nigerians?
Re: Buhari To Deliver Lecture On Security In Liberia by Ugoww01(m): 9:41am On Jul 26, 2022
Wonders shall never end
Re: Buhari To Deliver Lecture On Security In Liberia by olamoses75(m): 9:43am On Jul 26, 2022
Africa is cursed. Imagine inviting Buhari to give speech about Security.
Re: Buhari To Deliver Lecture On Security In Liberia by NessFortunate: 9:50am On Jul 26, 2022
Racoon:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/buhari-to-deliver-lecture-on-security-in-liberia/%3famp
You see why WEST AFRICAN COUNTRIES ARE WAY BACKWARD IN TERMS OF HUMAN RIGHTS, GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT. THIS SAME BUHARI THAT HAS NEVER OBEYED ANY ECOWAS COURT JUDGEMENT AGAINGST HIS PERSON AND GOVERNMENT IS NOW ASSIGN TO DELIVER SECURITY LECTURES WHEN HIS COUNTRY NIGERIA IS ON A FULL SCALE WAR, BLOOD SPILLING AND CARNAGE ON THE RISE DAILY. NIGERIANS IN LIBERIA SHOULD SHAME HIM, WHAT A CLUELESS, FOOLISH NONENTITY WE HAVE A PRESIDENT I AM GUTTED. SMH
Re: Buhari To Deliver Lecture On Security In Liberia by Nonywendy(m): 9:58am On Jul 26, 2022
Racoon:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/buhari-to-deliver-lecture-on-security-in-liberia/%3famp
to go and read manuscript already written. Does he know what is security
Re: Buhari To Deliver Lecture On Security In Liberia by forerunner022(m): 9:58am On Jul 26, 2022
What an irony!

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Deliver Lecture On Security In Liberia by Nonywendy(m): 9:59am On Jul 26, 2022
Joke of the millennium
Re: Buhari To Deliver Lecture On Security In Liberia by akwaabanaija: 10:00am On Jul 26, 2022
PreacherMan007:
Same Buhari that needs to receive lectures about solving insecurities. Those that call him for such must be suffering from megalomaniac. No wonder the whites called Africa a country... Very shameful shocked shocked

Other presidents are mocking BUBu, chai!
Re: Buhari To Deliver Lecture On Security In Liberia by Nobody: 10:04am On Jul 26, 2022
Crazy world.
Re: Buhari To Deliver Lecture On Security In Liberia by Anny4me: 10:11am On Jul 26, 2022
Racoon:

foolish man. When u cannot even curb herdsmen n other terrorists group u are going out to speak on what u don't have idea on. I wonder d caliber of people u are talking to. Foolish president
Re: Buhari To Deliver Lecture On Security In Liberia by Slimwhyt(m): 10:18am On Jul 26, 2022
Is this a joke or what?
Re: Buhari To Deliver Lecture On Security In Liberia by kingyakos: 10:20am On Jul 26, 2022
Written speech and arranged trip as usual
Re: Buhari To Deliver Lecture On Security In Liberia by Eminet22: 10:34am On Jul 26, 2022
It's unbelievable what I'm reading, buhari that can't secure his own country, under his watch Nigeria has become the hub for terrorist, bandits n kidnapping. He is going to Liberia to lecture them on security, this is disgraceful n shameful to invite the Grand patron of terrorists to speak on security.
Re: Buhari To Deliver Lecture On Security In Liberia by Nobody: 10:34am On Jul 26, 2022
Buhari that was almost kidnapped.

Toh!
Re: Buhari To Deliver Lecture On Security In Liberia by ajidikun: 10:35am On Jul 26, 2022
The organizers just want to publicly mock and humiliate Bubu and he didn't see the big picture. cheesy
Re: Buhari To Deliver Lecture On Security In Liberia by munafav(m): 10:39am On Jul 26, 2022
You cant give what you dont have....
Re: Buhari To Deliver Lecture On Security In Liberia by kingmsookwagh(m): 10:44am On Jul 26, 2022
Is this a mockery of his person or what.

This IRONY is too heavy for me to analyze as a figure of speech ahbeg!...
Re: Buhari To Deliver Lecture On Security In Liberia by HRMK: 10:45am On Jul 26, 2022
What does he know about security?WHAT HAS HE DONE ABOUT SECURING LIVES AND PROPERTIES OF HIS OWN COUNTRY
Re: Buhari To Deliver Lecture On Security In Liberia by Wkaay(m): 10:55am On Jul 26, 2022
grin lol lol lol lol lol cheesy
Re: Buhari To Deliver Lecture On Security In Liberia by ComeToJesus: 10:57am On Jul 26, 2022
When will these ironies end? NEMO DAT QUOD NON HABET
Re: Buhari To Deliver Lecture On Security In Liberia by Yonsxp: 10:58am On Jul 26, 2022
Oh no!

A failure giving lecture's on a subject he failed woefully.

Damn!!!
Re: Buhari To Deliver Lecture On Security In Liberia by Blossompowerpuf: 11:28am On Jul 26, 2022
Is this supposed to be a joke?
Re: Buhari To Deliver Lecture On Security In Liberia by justmondris: 11:30am On Jul 26, 2022
Ahah. Liberia is more confused than Nigeria
Re: Buhari To Deliver Lecture On Security In Liberia by BrendanJo(m): 11:36am On Jul 26, 2022
Still don't understand, someone who has not been able to deliver lecture within the country since he left office in 1985, also, the country which he rule is battling insecurity, that made him said he is tired now wants to present a lecture. So what is he going to present or say? African we keep decieving ourselfs.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PHCN Finally Privatised, NCP Announces Results Of Bids / I Didn't Travel To Chad With Sheriff, Says Jonathan / How States Squandered FG Bailout Funds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.