Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,920 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:28 PM

Insecurity: My Solution Will Be Decisive And Immediate, Says Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Insecurity: My Solution Will Be Decisive And Immediate, Says Peter Obi (254 Views)

Insecurity: My Solution Will Be Decisive And Immediate, Says Peter Obi / Petrol Price Reduction Won’t Be Immediate, Says Marketers / Presidency Backs El-rufai, Says Peter Obi Deported Northerners From Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Insecurity: My Solution Will Be Decisive And Immediate, Says Peter Obi by raheemislamiyah: 3:03am On Jul 26, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wO8x8L6Jfk

The presidential candidate of the Labour Party, Peter Obi, on Monday said that when he becomes president in 2023, he will face the nation’s security crisis head-on.

In an interview on Channels Television’s Politics Today, the former Anambra State governor said his solution to the problem will be “decisive and immediate”.

While stressing that the nation’s security situation has been very worrisome, Mr Obi said he feels the Federal Government should do more.

Obi’s comments come a few hours after the terrorists who attacked an Abuja/Kaduna train on March 28, 2022, released three victims out of the 62 hostages who they abducted.

8 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Insecurity: My Solution Will Be Decisive And Immediate, Says Peter Obi by abubakartelad: 3:08am On Jul 26, 2022
Always on point. The right man for the job. I am very sure he will succeed as president.

8 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Insecurity: My Solution Will Be Decisive And Immediate, Says Peter Obi by KanwuliaExtra: 3:09am On Jul 26, 2022
I really don’t like his voice. Very raspy and unpleasant.

Just something about this dude sha that makes me uncomfortable.

I guess I feel the same way of all the candidates. But I must choose ONE unfortunately.

8 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Insecurity: My Solution Will Be Decisive And Immediate, Says Peter Obi by danjumaisah: 3:12am On Jul 26, 2022
Only a caged mind doesn't see why we need this man. Only him has given a practical solutions. Others are just ambitious.

7 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Insecurity: My Solution Will Be Decisive And Immediate, Says Peter Obi by dangerousd071: 3:14am On Jul 26, 2022
I prayed that Marcy God Almighty in his infinite Marcy and wisdom continue to blessed, protect, guide and direct president Muhammadu Buhari Immensely for the betterment of Nigerians and Nigeria.

6 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Insecurity: My Solution Will Be Decisive And Immediate, Says Peter Obi by Karlovich: 3:15am On Jul 26, 2022
embarassed Agbado urchins need to see the light and change their ways. The earlier they become Obidient the better it will be for them

6 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Insecurity: My Solution Will Be Decisive And Immediate, Says Peter Obi by adeeyarhabdulla: 3:17am On Jul 26, 2022
The Only Candidate Nigerians Trust Is Dr Peter Obi !
-He's The Best Candidate Who Can Move The Country Forward
-To Unified Nigerians And Have Peace And Economics Stability Are Important Structure
-To Rebuild The Future Of Nigeria Is Very Important
-To Reshape And Improve The Structure Of Nigeria Is Very Important

Dr Peter Obi And Dr Yusuf DATTI Are The Best Candidates Who Can Unified Nigerians, Rebuild The Future, Reshape And Improve The Structure Of Nigeria And Take Nigeria To The Positive Direction ��

5 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Insecurity: My Solution Will Be Decisive And Immediate, Says Peter Obi by silverlinen(m): 3:19am On Jul 26, 2022
Damnnn
That we know...you no need to cap plenty

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Insecurity: My Solution Will Be Decisive And Immediate, Says Peter Obi by hasanayomide3: 3:20am On Jul 26, 2022
It's only a young and intelligent man that can run the affairs of Nigeria government right now,,be it Igbo, Hausa or Yoruba.. all need is a better country someone with solution

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Insecurity: My Solution Will Be Decisive And Immediate, Says Peter Obi by favourobaro90: 3:30am On Jul 26, 2022
Let's compare Atiku and Peter Obi

Question: How will you address Nigeria's Security Challenge.

Peter Obi: I will deal with it decisively and head on.

Atiku Abubakar: There must be massive recruitment of Nigerians in the Police. Also, training and retraining. They have to be equipped too. There must be State Police. We need to review that in our constitution. In abroad, we have four levels of Police and we need to replicate that. There should be decentralisation.

Atiku Abubakar has a complete plan.

#AtikuIsBetter #atikuiscoming2023 #AtikuIsComing

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Insecurity: My Solution Will Be Decisive And Immediate, Says Peter Obi by Steven809: 3:34am On Jul 26, 2022
Unified your geo-political zone first, secondly let them believe in one Nigeria and see the way forward.

Finally Nigerians should decide whether you will run or not.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Insecurity: My Solution Will Be Decisive And Immediate, Says Peter Obi by raheemislamiyah: 3:39am On Jul 26, 2022
I am laughing, like seriously, this ain't a presidental material, he knows nothing about Nigeria and it's dynamism, no point he made on all the issue raised ...
All I hear is normal street and beer parlour gist.
Nigeria deserve better .

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Insecurity: My Solution Will Be Decisive And Immediate, Says Peter Obi by jamiluusman: 11:46am On Jul 26, 2022
Only good vote in Nigeria is referendum is the only way out the sun must rise #End Nigeria to save lives
Re: Insecurity: My Solution Will Be Decisive And Immediate, Says Peter Obi by jamiluusman: 11:46am On Jul 26, 2022
Come and join the winning team my good brother we will honour you with ministerian slot to start with. My brother Nigeria is bigger than anambra. For now oo tinubu is the Messiah. God bless � all the Patriotic Nigeria. I can see a new Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

FACT CHECK: Is Yahaya Bello’s Claim There Was No Bomb Explosion In Kogi True? / NNPC Ltd: The Economic Foster Child Of Restructuring / Outrage As Buhari Gifts Niger Republic N1.1bn Suvs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.