Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:07 AM

Sale Of UK/US Thrift Clothes In Lagos And Where One Can Get A Supplier - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Sale Of UK/US Thrift Clothes In Lagos And Where One Can Get A Supplier (313 Views)

Naira Fall: CBN Blames Nigerians Travelling To UK, US, Others For Schooling / Where To Buy Wholesale Clothes In Lagos. / Where To Buy Okrika Bale In Lagos - Where To Buy Okrika Clothes In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sale Of UK/US Thrift Clothes In Lagos And Where One Can Get A Supplier by EmpressEnnie(f): 6:16am On Jul 26, 2022
Hi everyone. I'm an undergraduate and I'm looking to start the sale of thrift clothes also known as Okrika or second hand clothes to students and people generally online but to do that,I need a very good supplier that sells first grade clothes at wholesale prices. I'd like to know,with the help of nairalanders where one can get a good supplier anywhere in Lagos or Ibadan.
A good supplier that sells first grade thrift clothes to be exact

Is there any market where I can source for them?. I'd appreciate your suggestions. Thank you
Please don't mention Yaba market sad

1 Like

Re: Sale Of UK/US Thrift Clothes In Lagos And Where One Can Get A Supplier by Toneypen247(m): 6:31am On Jul 26, 2022
I have a friend into it(Majorly on female wear especially female gean trousers) in the popular katangowa market in Lagos.

Send a message via WhatsApp number on my signature, let me forward his number to you.

(1) (Reply)

Buy Your Snail Chemicals From My Mother / Learn How To Start Making Money With Amazon Without Any Writing Skills. / Palmpay Pos Terminal Available For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.