Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,536 members, 7,865,223 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:09 PM

New Mum ‘told Lump On Breast Was Result Of Breastfeeding’ Now Has Months To Live - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / New Mum ‘told Lump On Breast Was Result Of Breastfeeding’ Now Has Months To Live (336 Views)

Alexx Ekubo & Fancy Acholonu Breakup, 3 Months To Their Wedding / Rihanna: My Mum Told Me I Am Igbo / Breastfeeding Hurts So Much – New Mum, Bambam Cries Out Over Tough Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Mum ‘told Lump On Breast Was Result Of Breastfeeding’ Now Has Months To Live by Jiggyupdates: 6:28am On Jul 26, 2022
A mum-of-two who says she was told the lump on her breast was a result of her re-starting breastfeeding and was nothing to worry about now has just months to live.

Faye Downing was refused a biopsy and a mammogram during the pandemic, and says she was told the issue was “not fibrocystic”.

She has since been diagnosed with an incurable cancer, after it spread to her brain and other parts of her body.

The 29-year-old, from Sheffield, Yorkshire, was told she was “too young” for the treatment she requested after her GP referred her to the NHS Breast Clinic.

READ FULL STORY: https://pecohubmedia.com/blog/2022/07/26/new-mum-told-lump-on-breast-was-result-of-breastfeeding-now-has-just-months-to-live/

(1) (Reply)

Davido Takes Delivery Of A Unique Power Bike | Video / Comedian Ali Baba Questions Nollywood Actresses sources of income / Bbnaija: ‘why I Nominated Daniella For Eviction’ – Eloswag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.