Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,233 members, 7,836,118 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

2023: Politics Without Ideas - Reuben Abati - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Politics Without Ideas - Reuben Abati (18356 Views)

Politics Without Bitterness As Ganduje And Dawisu's Convoys Greet Each Other. / Aminu Abdussalam: Tinubu Held His Colloquium In Kano Because Of 2023 Politics / Politics Without Bitterness: Governor Udom Emmanuel Hugs Akpabio And Nsima Ekere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Politics Without Ideas - Reuben Abati by alizma: 11:05am On Jul 26, 2022
Lol, the idea is all about attacking Tinubu and showing how his agbada is soaked
Re: 2023: Politics Without Ideas - Reuben Abati by juman(m): 11:05am On Jul 26, 2022
Tinubu is the best politician in nigeria.
He will fix the country.
He showed it as lagos governor.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Politics Without Ideas - Reuben Abati by olaniyilukman(m): 11:05am On Jul 26, 2022
Laggafin:
Oga during ur time in govt.. U were also very clueless.
God bless you brother, he was a spokesman to Good luck Jonathan and everything during thier regime set Nigeria on the verge of destruction...

1 Like

Re: 2023: Politics Without Ideas - Reuben Abati by Reasonable4me: 11:05am On Jul 26, 2022
Hahahahaha,

Meanwhile a rare picture of archbishop agbado walking in dominion.

Hahahahah

Re: 2023: Politics Without Ideas - Reuben Abati by fatherjesse(m): 11:06am On Jul 26, 2022
N
Re: 2023: Politics Without Ideas - Reuben Abati by DoxzeyBest(m): 11:07am On Jul 26, 2022
folking country' with folking politicians
[color=#006600][/color] sad wink smiley tongue

Re: 2023: Politics Without Ideas - Reuben Abati by infohenry(m): 11:09am On Jul 26, 2022
Theweb:
It is too lengthy bro
One of the problems, when youth cannot read then how will they make an informed decision.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Politics Without Ideas - Reuben Abati by Advocate500: 11:10am On Jul 26, 2022
Airing your opinion by abusing others, you sound more hypocritical than the people you are trying to correct, some issues were raised concerning the mode of the interview you granted to Atiku, were you guy's were seen in Atiku's living room, if other presidential candidates were expected to have their interview in aris tv station, why do you need to go to one man's house to seek his opinion? Instead of this rhetoric you are putting up,start by answering some of this pertinent questions.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Politics Without Ideas - Reuben Abati by 3seriez(m): 11:13am On Jul 26, 2022
iwaeda:
Reuben Abati very apt grin angry angry grin angry angry angry grin grin

He is now coming back to his senses since he is no longer in government.
Re: 2023: Politics Without Ideas - Reuben Abati by Lovenorth: 11:13am On Jul 26, 2022
Even a liar wants to be president of Nigeria
Re: 2023: Politics Without Ideas - Reuben Abati by Abfinest007(m): 11:13am On Jul 26, 2022
Which other issue do u want them to address if not economy, education, security and d rest
Re: 2023: Politics Without Ideas - Reuben Abati by boladale123: 11:13am On Jul 26, 2022
When tribalism, religion and person ambition are put before national development, this what you see.
We are going through a systemic confusion at the moment,as a result of the obvious disconnection of the masses from the power class.
The country needs help , especially from the minor numbers of sane Patriots like OBI,Adeshina and co,if not ,OYO is our case because no external Force can save .
Before I forget,Ruben Abati acted in the same vain as Femi Adeshina while in office,how time flies,Ruben have suddenly become a "Born Again".
We thank God that he was able to rediscover is Pen.
Re: 2023: Politics Without Ideas - Reuben Abati by RexTramadol1: 11:14am On Jul 26, 2022
He’s right but the political hemisphere is one that wants to always scratch the surface and not go into the contending issues
Re: 2023: Politics Without Ideas - Reuben Abati by abobote: 11:14am On Jul 26, 2022
Well articulated article, by a respected journalist, Dr. Ruben Abati.

Ofcourse, we all know the only prepared candidate is Mr. Peter Obi.
The only reason Tinubu wants to be president, is coz he feels its his turn. Same with Atiku.
When we have brighter minds like, Fashola, Osibanjo, Amaechi, Donald Duke, Sanusi, Kingsley. That should be slugging it out there with Peter Obi. But the old men said no, its there turn.
Imagine, one supporter celebrating, that Arise crew went to Atiku's house to interview him.

Anyway, it's what it's. Nigeria is not ready to be liberated, so 2023 will still go to either of the two old men, without any idea like pa Buhari and we will suffer for it for another 8years

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Politics Without Ideas - Reuben Abati by Antoeni(m): 11:15am On Jul 26, 2022
HBD I Just Sent You 5k Please Manage it
(Na Audio)
hagjay:
It's my birthday guys
Please show me some love �

Zenith bank
Re: 2023: Politics Without Ideas - Reuben Abati by seunmsg(m): 11:16am On Jul 26, 2022
Nigerians are not interested in discussing the real issues. We just want to talk about Agbado, cassava, fake Bishop and religion of the candidates.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Politics Without Ideas - Reuben Abati by TheGift: 11:16am On Jul 26, 2022
iwaeda:

https://www.thecable.ng/2023-politics-without-ideas/amp

What happened to the Tinubu music mix that was on front page (ahead of this article) just now.

I hope Nairaland hasn't sold out ooo. Do they have an independent board?

Meanwhile, Let me go on YouTube to source that Tinubu mix
Re: 2023: Politics Without Ideas - Reuben Abati by gulfer: 11:16am On Jul 26, 2022
The major media houses need to create the forum for dialogues on important issues of the economy, security etc.
Left to the aspirants, it will be irrelevant mudslinging around non-issues thereby avoiding the very important discussions around what they are bringing to the table.
Take for instance what the BBC did for Sunak and Liz on Monday night, various issues of national British national importance were tabled before the two of them for how they plan to tackle the problems. That said, most of you media guys and houses have not been able to divorce yourselves from partisan politics thereby helping to stoke the flames around nonsensical issues.
Just take a look at dailies headlines and listen to some news broadcast to understand what I am saying
Rueben Abati needs to stop growing stones from the glass house he lives.....my thoughts lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Politics Without Ideas - Reuben Abati by sincerlyyo(m): 11:18am On Jul 26, 2022
BAT has been talking about what he will do, it's the others that been attacking and distracting him.
A manifesto will surely come our.
Re: 2023: Politics Without Ideas - Reuben Abati by ejimatic: 11:19am On Jul 26, 2022
iwaeda:

Mr Abati GEJ have focus about Nigerian issues when you were working with him? You may have to be reminded that Nigerian politics will reaming same forever! You took yiur national cake and left, others are taking thiers now,and many others are coming soon . We are all waiting for the Goodot in Nigeria!
Re: 2023: Politics Without Ideas - Reuben Abati by VenomJuice: 11:19am On Jul 26, 2022
What was ur contribution to the national growth during ur time? Oga go and sit down......#WeMove
Re: 2023: Politics Without Ideas - Reuben Abati by Reference(m): 11:19am On Jul 26, 2022
The quality of leadership is a reflection of the collective competencies of the citizenry.
Buhari was successfully elected because due diligence took the backseat to sentiment and propaganda.
And it is repeating itself again with religious sentiment once again rising to the fore.
I'm afraid Nigeria will suffer for it going forward and post 2023 may not look any different from the now.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Politics Without Ideas - Reuben Abati by Ventura1: 11:19am On Jul 26, 2022
After listening to Obi yesterday on channels TV, it becomes obvious to me that an Omoyele Sowore will dwarf a Peter Obi in a debate, Obi understanding of Nigeria problems is shallow and solutions not articulate enough.

I am earnestly looking forward to the Obidient group organizing one.
Re: 2023: Politics Without Ideas - Reuben Abati by bolademi(m): 11:20am On Jul 26, 2022
iwaeda:

When he was special adviser to Jonathan then he said he lost his penis I hope is working now
Re: 2023: Politics Without Ideas - Reuben Abati by SmartPolician: 11:20am On Jul 26, 2022
Laggafin:
Oga during ur time in govt.. U were also very clueless.

The same thing Reuben Abati complained about. Can people in this part of the world have some sense and focus on the issues as opposed to frivolities?

I wasn't actually shocked when I saw stupid people talking about the location of the interview instead of the content of the discussion. The black man is not due for self-rule.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Politics Without Ideas - Reuben Abati by gentlesmithugo(m): 11:22am On Jul 26, 2022
apache22b:
I will vote Tinubu whether Peter Obi likes it or not .
ayez be calming down.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Politics Without Ideas - Reuben Abati by Bovis(m): 11:22am On Jul 26, 2022
Peter Obi as a matter of urgency should
address these allegations because they're very weighty and I know a couple of them to be true

I got this on African History Archive

1. Those who knew Peter Obi will attest to the fact that he has been a drug dealer beginning from his days as an undergraduate at UNN. He was hardly attending lectures and only managed to graduate with a third class in Philosophy after spending 12 years in the University.

2. His brother in-law who incidentally is one of the hirelings used by him for his nefarious drug trafficking business is currently languishing in jail in far away London. This is the major cause of strain between Obi and his in-laws. It is on record that his closeness to Dubem Obazie was the because he Dubem served jail term for drug trafficking because of Peter.

3. Obi should explain his relationship with former Military Administrator, Governor lbim Princewill and Col Earnest Kizito Attah of Cross River State whom he helped as a conduit to fleece Cross River State government thus contributing to the under development of the state.

4. Obi should explain to Ndi Anambra the
circumstances surrounding his father's
death which remains his best kept secret. Before then we can reveal that Obi's father was drowned to death by Obi's associates in the drug trade whom he short-changed in a business deal prompting the mafias to kill the old man whom they drowned bounded hands and feet with bricks round his neck.

5. Given the level of insecurity in Anambra state, "Saint" Peter Obi should explain how he expends his security vote since it is on record that he collects over 470 million naira per month as security vote (220 million naira from Local Government and 250 million Naira
from the state FAC accounts)

6. Just as Peter Obi professes his Catholicism for political expediency, we ask him to summon the moral courage and explain to Catholic faithful his relationship with the Olumba Olumba Obu (000) Cult sect where his wife is a known member. It is also on record that Peter Obi met the wife at a night club in Auchi. The lady had two children from two different men -an Albino and a Ghanaian. The affirmed Catholic is yet
to wed his wife in the church.

7. Obi is yet to explain the mystery behind the 250 million naira that was found in the possession of his aides. He is yet to produce the contractor and publish the contractual agreement that stipulates that this very contractor will be paid in cash and also a reference to any other known precedents. Not even the famous late Barkin Zuwo of Kano State paid contractors in cash.

8. Obi should explain why he has continued to loot the resources of the state using his brother, Ndibe Obi, Ejike Onwusogbulu and a certain Chidi Agbapu -a Lagos based stock broker as a conduit for money laundering while the vouths in Anambra remain unemployed;

9. Obi was elected governor on the platform of APGA and it is on record that he never convened an APGA meeting thereby destroying the entire party structure. Obi should explain to party faithfuls and loyalists why he destroyed the party;

10. Obi should explain to Ndi Anambra what happened to the state local government allocations and why Anambra under Obi is the only state in Nigeria without elected local government officers in place?

In view of the foregoing, we demand his
immediate resignation or face further
disclosure of his criminal past and present.
Re: 2023: Politics Without Ideas - Reuben Abati by Judolisco(m): 11:24am On Jul 26, 2022
Theweb:
It is too lengthy bro
na people like u d post dey talk about

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soludo's Tax Policies Choking — Schools, Traders Protest / President Tinubu Departs Lagos And Arrives In Doha, Qatar (Videos) / The Deceptions In 2016 Budget By Remi Oyeyemi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.