Stats: 3,194,637 members, 7,955,318 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:32 PM

ASUU Strike: NLC Solidarity Protests (Live Thread) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ASUU Strike: NLC Solidarity Protests (Live Thread) (22047 Views)

ASUU Strike: Nigerian Government Declares NLC Solidarity Protest Illegal / President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On EndSARS Protests (Live Updates) / #EndSARS Lagos Protests (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

Re: ASUU Strike: NLC Solidarity Protests (Live Thread) by iCauseTrouble: 9:36am On Jul 26, 2022
Re: ASUU Strike: NLC Solidarity Protests (Live Thread) by HopeNeverDies: 9:36am On Jul 26, 2022
Damnn!!
Re: ASUU Strike: NLC Solidarity Protests (Live Thread) by Lovehatesnot: 9:36am On Jul 26, 2022
Wow
Re: ASUU Strike: NLC Solidarity Protests (Live Thread) by PussyKing(m): 9:37am On Jul 26, 2022
Re: ASUU Strike: NLC Solidarity Protests (Live Thread) by BadNews: 9:37am On Jul 26, 2022
No Be Small Thing ooooo
Re: ASUU Strike: NLC Solidarity Protests (Live Thread) by Antoeni(m): 9:37am On Jul 26, 2022
How I wish NLC will also protest our currency devaluation because that’s the cause of all this. I m Obidient Yusful
Re: ASUU Strike: NLC Solidarity Protests (Live Thread) by Antoeni(m): 9:39am On Jul 26, 2022
Next thing they will pay touts to attack them. And use the opportunity to burn down a court that has their case files

Re: ASUU Strike: NLC Solidarity Protests (Live Thread) by endy69: 9:40am On Jul 26, 2022
This one na protest? ASUU no ask them for help
Re: ASUU Strike: NLC Solidarity Protests (Live Thread) by duduade: 9:40am On Jul 26, 2022
Lastbornbuns:
Victoria ascerta!

Sinkhole is there hope? How far boss?

August Ist will determine after ASUU NEC meeting

Re: ASUU Strike: NLC Solidarity Protests (Live Thread) by Lawrry(m): 9:41am On Jul 26, 2022
The only thing that is working in Nigeria is DAY & NIGHT

Re: ASUU Strike: NLC Solidarity Protests (Live Thread) by onuman: 9:41am On Jul 26, 2022
Western Education is Haram. Students out of school increase insecurity.
But who are you protesting against? He is going to Liberia to export TAQQIYA, to gloat on how his Islamic extremists boys are about ready to take over Nigeria by the guns.
In 2001, Muhammadu Buhari said he would not stop the struggle until Islamic sharia criminal laws are applied in all the states of Nigeria.
Re: ASUU Strike: NLC Solidarity Protests (Live Thread) by bigdammyj: 9:42am On Jul 26, 2022
Kudos.
Re: ASUU Strike: NLC Solidarity Protests (Live Thread) by Idaytesj29(m): 9:42am On Jul 26, 2022
Open a POS business today

Re: ASUU Strike: NLC Solidarity Protests (Live Thread) by Bbdiyya: 9:43am On Jul 26, 2022
Authoreety:
So buhari cannot just resign and let osibanjo take over for at least 5months...

So he dosn't know how useless he his?

This guy's useleness is more than useless

BUHARI GETTTTAAAAAATT
With your myopic thinking Osibanjo is part and parcel of Nigeria's problem
Re: ASUU Strike: NLC Solidarity Protests (Live Thread) by fetcher36(m): 9:43am On Jul 26, 2022
This is long overdue!!

Hope it gets serious enough to cause a revolution
Re: ASUU Strike: NLC Solidarity Protests (Live Thread) by thesolutions(m): 9:43am On Jul 26, 2022
Jos in partial panic. Students are sent back. Not every one understood what this protest was all about. The huge money I went to deposit in the bank is now hanging in an invisible air. I can not see it nor touch it and it is not in my account.
Re: ASUU Strike: NLC Solidarity Protests (Live Thread) by Okoroawusa: 9:44am On Jul 26, 2022
ASUU is divided. Most state universities are up and running with many of them graduating students since the federal universities have been on strike.

Any protest that does not shake Lagos is not a protest. Most federal universities students are not ready to resume at least till BBN is over.

Re: ASUU Strike: NLC Solidarity Protests (Live Thread) by dododawa1: 9:47am On Jul 26, 2022
hagjay:
It's my birthday guys
Please show me some love oo �

Zenith bank
on your birthday again
Re: ASUU Strike: NLC Solidarity Protests (Live Thread) by Nobody: 9:48am On Jul 26, 2022
Fkmodhi:
Nice one let hope agbados and cassavas thug won’t disrupt the peaceful protest.
We hope that Obidient arsonists will not hijack it to perpetrate their evil desires
Re: ASUU Strike: NLC Solidarity Protests (Live Thread) by proprince(m): 9:49am On Jul 26, 2022
Where are the students that have been at home for 5 months? I ecpect all of them to come out and be part of this

Re: ASUU Strike: NLC Solidarity Protests (Live Thread) by Okobola146: 9:50am On Jul 26, 2022
Way to go. Let's shut down the fokn country and chase Buhari out of the villa
Re: ASUU Strike: NLC Solidarity Protests (Live Thread) by Okobola146: 9:51am On Jul 26, 2022
proprince:
Where are the students that have been at home for 5 months? I ecpect all of them to come out and be part of this
we are at home washing BBNaija
Re: ASUU Strike: NLC Solidarity Protests (Live Thread) by onuman: 9:53am On Jul 26, 2022
Fkmodhi:
Nice one let hope agbados and cassavas thug won’t disrupt the peaceful protest.
Suspicious.
Possibility of "my Pellow Kwontry men" coupists being arranged to overtake the stage.

The boss is leaving Abuja for Liberia to lecture on how to combat insecurity in the West African region where military coups recently resurfaced.
Re: ASUU Strike: NLC Solidarity Protests (Live Thread) by Nobody: 9:54am On Jul 26, 2022
Just hope something positive will come out of it, labor should not be cornered with brown envelopes, they seem to have a weakness for fat brown envelopes. And Ghana must go bags.
Re: ASUU Strike: NLC Solidarity Protests (Live Thread) by Realmi: 9:55am On Jul 26, 2022
I miss oshomole....he was very active then
Re: ASUU Strike: NLC Solidarity Protests (Live Thread) by Nobody: 9:56am On Jul 26, 2022
proprince:
Where are the students that have been at home for 5 months? I expect all of them to come out and be part of this

They re starving and too weak to come out to protest, this is where you come in, bring a truck load of indomie for them.
Re: ASUU Strike: NLC Solidarity Protests (Live Thread) by femicyrus(m): 9:56am On Jul 26, 2022
Nigeria with so many political parties
Which one is NLC again?
Re: ASUU Strike: NLC Solidarity Protests (Live Thread) by Ximenez(m): 9:57am On Jul 26, 2022
sinkhole:
If God is with Adamu Adamu, then their may be hope!
When you have "if" and "maybe" in same sentence, then there's problem.

Re: ASUU Strike: NLC Solidarity Protests (Live Thread) by MacWin155(m): 9:58am On Jul 26, 2022
I appreciate the NLC standing on their ground and continuing with the strike despite efforts of the goverment to intimidate them.

This is a welcomed progress from the NLC we know which has largely been a toothless bulldog since Buhari administration began.

Even though the goverment might still treat this protest flippantly, I hope it causes a rippling change in the stonecold heart of the government and its demonic ministers.

Re: ASUU Strike: NLC Solidarity Protests (Live Thread) by SEGLIZ: 9:59am On Jul 26, 2022
tutudesz:
NLC with their selective protest undecided
you are right, ASUU shouldn't for forget NLC is good at snitching. their records are there to speak for them.
Re: ASUU Strike: NLC Solidarity Protests (Live Thread) by tutudesz: 10:01am On Jul 26, 2022
SEGLIZ:
you are right, ASUU shouldn't for forget NLC is good at snitching. their records are there to speak for them.
ASUU strike is about 7 months and NLC never said anything

Bauchi Governor Imposes Curfew As Protesters Set Vehicles & Secretariat On Fire / El-rufai Trying To Present Himself As Alternative To Buhari – Shehu Sani / FG Creates 193,469 Jobs In Ministry Of Works, Housing