Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Adewole Adebayo Visits CAN For Consultation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adewole Adebayo Visits CAN For Consultation (11043 Views)

Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions / SDP Presidential Candidate Adewole Adebayo Visits Gurudev Sri Ravi Shankar / Kabiru Tanimu Turaki Visits Obasanjo For Consultation Over 2018 Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adewole Adebayo Visits CAN For Consultation by Toneypen247(m): 8:49am On Jul 26, 2022
oluseyiforjesus:
LP we know who are you

I am a chosen grin
Re: Adewole Adebayo Visits CAN For Consultation by Nobody: 8:49am On Jul 26, 2022
deeva2:

But Obidirt will get up to 70%.

Dream well.

Actually you're the one dreaming. Wake up.
Re: Adewole Adebayo Visits CAN For Consultation by ADBA3005(m): 8:54am On Jul 26, 2022
marvelife:
Just a waste of time and hard earned resources... Call me pessimist I don't care.. But majority of Nigerians till now vote along emotion, tribe, religion and culture. Thats why you see many till now supporting old fool politicians and when you called to ask them why arr you supporting this candidate, he would have no point or idea.
Screen munch this post for future reference
Even many believes Obi is fit for the job and I personally believe he has the ability to deliver , yet he would be THIRD in the next general election.

This SDP candidate be like one of the Bishop Pope Tinubu used to deceive Nigerians.

Please, shot u

Please, shot up your grubby mouth!
Re: Adewole Adebayo Visits CAN For Consultation by Ay77(m): 8:58am On Jul 26, 2022
marvelife:
Just a waste of time and hard earned resources... Call me pessimist I don't care.. But majority of Nigerians till now vote along emotion, tribe, religion and culture. Thats why you see many till now supporting old fool politicians and when you called to ask them why arr you supporting this candidate, he would have no point or idea.
Even many believes Obi is fit for the job and I personally believe he has the ability to deliver , yet he would be THIRD in the next general election.

This SDP candidate be like one of the Bishop Pope Tinubu used to deceive Nigerians.

Nonsense write up
Re: Adewole Adebayo Visits CAN For Consultation by Kewellbanks: 8:59am On Jul 26, 2022
You mean all this wan picked 100m form too? What a waste of public funds.
Re: Adewole Adebayo Visits CAN For Consultation by MacWin155(m): 9:03am On Jul 26, 2022
I hope CAN remains non-partisan in this coming election, while reiterating the fact that Nigerians must make the right decision.

Everyone knows the right decision, and the wrong one will bring unquenchable consequences on the masses.

SDP should just stay within their political lane and not try to prejudice CAN. It's a waste of time and effort, because everybody sees through their political visits and gimmicks.
Re: Adewole Adebayo Visits CAN For Consultation by Zagee: 9:06am On Jul 26, 2022
The voice of the people is the voice of God. No need to visit CAN.
Be an ObIdient
Re: Adewole Adebayo Visits CAN For Consultation by marvelife: 9:10am On Jul 26, 2022
Ay77:

Nonsense write up
Hahaha pain over pain.
Pele
Re: Adewole Adebayo Visits CAN For Consultation by Yomboy4ever(m): 9:11am On Jul 26, 2022
Johnames:
Oga no waste your time o, all Christian votes are for peter Obi

How you take knw ??
Re: Adewole Adebayo Visits CAN For Consultation by marvelife: 9:12am On Jul 26, 2022
ADBA3005:

Please, shot up your grubby mouth!
Lol... Hahah pele
When you learn how to get a larger heart in face of confrontation.. It shall be well with you otherwise, you'd die in this poverty
Re: Adewole Adebayo Visits CAN For Consultation by jrusky(m): 9:14am On Jul 26, 2022
marvelife:

So obi to you is the right person baa?

You too give me reason you think obi is the best one good reason? Pls I will be very upset if you come here to tell me he saved fuc-king N75billion shit.

Waiting for your reasons.

If you called SDP wasting of time then obi is more wasting of time infact obi himself is a waste.

We all converse for young presidency but we do not say ut us obi the AP, NPM, AD candidates are even younger than oni so why not them?

Sorry its better those old demons we knew win than one creepy smart pretending thief called obi to win infact with the way his supporters took the joke too far and his allowing those son of bitch called ipigs to hijacked his campaign as God live even 3rd position will mot reach his hand by 2023.

1 Like

Re: Adewole Adebayo Visits CAN For Consultation by Dagenius53: 9:27am On Jul 26, 2022
jkpbestseries:
Christians will always want to be vice president... As Okowa, Udom and others they will tell you the truth.
Obasanjo and Jonathan were Muslims?
Re: Adewole Adebayo Visits CAN For Consultation by IgOga(m): 9:28am On Jul 26, 2022
Is CAN a new political party?
Re: Adewole Adebayo Visits CAN For Consultation by MartinsD12(m): 9:31am On Jul 26, 2022
Re: Adewole Adebayo Visits CAN For Consultation by Lama70(m): 9:35am On Jul 26, 2022
Everybody dey hustle. SDP visiting CAN for consultation.

Small yansh self wan shake(?).
Re: Adewole Adebayo Visits CAN For Consultation by limeta(f): 9:36am On Jul 26, 2022
Saying Nigeria diversity is a blessing from God is a big lie
If this is a blessing what then is a curse .
Re: Adewole Adebayo Visits CAN For Consultation by Lama70(m): 9:40am On Jul 26, 2022
hagjay:
It's my birthday guys
Please show me some love oo �

Zenith bank

Happy birthday.

Na inside Zenith Bank you wan share rice and chicken?
Re: Adewole Adebayo Visits CAN For Consultation by HRMK: 10:18am On Jul 26, 2022
visiting #can for what?to secure its #blockvoting or what?
Re: Adewole Adebayo Visits CAN For Consultation by 9iceprince(m): 10:29am On Jul 26, 2022
Dagenius53:

Obasanjo said he became president by accident and Jonathan benefitted from Yar Adua’s death
Re: Adewole Adebayo Visits CAN For Consultation by Temptee101(m): 10:58am On Jul 26, 2022
Fruitless adventure

He better becomes Obidient before it's too late

"If ye be willing and Obedient, ye shall eat the good of the land" - Isaiah 1:19

Vote Peter Obi
Vote Labour party

Re: Adewole Adebayo Visits CAN For Consultation by jkpbestseries: 11:21am On Jul 26, 2022
Dagenius53:

read the rational that brought them to power, especially GEJ and see how our people stood against him in 2015
Re: Adewole Adebayo Visits CAN For Consultation by juman(m): 11:38am On Jul 26, 2022
Thanks to him for his effort to make nigeria a better country.
Re: Adewole Adebayo Visits CAN For Consultation by juman(m): 11:39am On Jul 26, 2022
I see CAN support tinubu before election.
Re: Adewole Adebayo Visits CAN For Consultation by 727abejide: 11:41am On Jul 26, 2022
Oga no waste your time o, all Christian votes are for peter ObiOga no waste your time o, all Christian votes are for peter Obi...
Re: Adewole Adebayo Visits CAN For Consultation by sukar886: 12:33pm On Jul 26, 2022
He should stop wasting his time
Re: Adewole Adebayo Visits CAN For Consultation by Kenechukwu1414: 1:05pm On Jul 26, 2022
hagjay:
It's my birthday guys
Please show me some love oo �

Zenith bank
Re: Adewole Adebayo Visits CAN For Consultation by Emmykonking01(m): 1:07pm On Jul 26, 2022
Is Peter Obi productive? Not just by saving money
Re: Adewole Adebayo Visits CAN For Consultation by highness25(m): 1:09pm On Jul 26, 2022
AK481:
SDP Is a front for Apc..

When tinubu said that emilokan statement , he was ready to split apc and move lagos and some states in SW to another party.

Which party ?

Remember SDP form as at that time became very expensive..
please what does 'emilokan' mean?
Re: Adewole Adebayo Visits CAN For Consultation by Mido92: 1:16pm On Jul 26, 2022
Their Candidate is Bishop Atiku

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fuel Queues Return To Abuja, Others As Supply Dips / Nigerian Woman Jailed Over Vulture Voodoo In Burkina Faso / 3000 PDP Members Decamp To APC In Ortom's LGA In Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.