Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,682 members, 7,823,922 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Michael Johnson Is Accused Of 'black Racism' After Questioning Amusans World Rec - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Michael Johnson Is Accused Of 'black Racism' After Questioning Amusans World Rec (41008 Views)

Athletics Legend Michael Johnson Slammed For Casting Doubt On Amusan's Record / Elizabeth Johnson Is Dead (Sunshine Queens FC Goalkeeper Dies) / OMG!! Barcelona Star Arda Turan Threatens Reporter After Questioning His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michael Johnson Is Accused Of 'black Racism' After Questioning Amusans World Rec by ogbonti: 6:55pm On Jul 26, 2022
Theactor:
is so sad when a spectacular and amazing thing come from Africa,the whites will quickly find one or two reason to play it down,this people don't want any spectacular thing from Africa because they believe Africans are not suppose be that unique and this is so sad, that is why till the world end, RACISM can never vanish

I remember during the Floyd George era in 2020 that call for worldwide attention, some folks told me then that,it will be the end of racism in the world because racism matter have never get so much attention like that of Floyd George case,I laugh and told them that it will still continue after and they said it is a lie,that year did not pass when Whites police shot a black man 7 times again and till now many more incidents has been recorded

some Whites will never rate the blacks,or agree anything good will come from the black race,they are call white fanatics, but black even in there disbelieve continue to conquer,fly and win to there faces....Black is strong, bold and energetic.....we don't give a Bleep to white fanatics believe, that is it.

comgrat tobi amusan,we celebrate you... yolo

Michael Johnson is a "bitter" black man NOT a white man
Re: Michael Johnson Is Accused Of 'black Racism' After Questioning Amusans World Rec by Ishitinyourlife: 6:57pm On Jul 26, 2022
Olasyke:
Uncle ruckus wannabe

He should get mad at his teammate who doped up
Werey don watch boondocks so tey e don imbibe self hatred,his slaves ancestors be shitting in their grave right now

1 Like

Re: Michael Johnson Is Accused Of 'black Racism' After Questioning Amusans World Rec by ltsng: 7:21pm On Jul 26, 2022
ceejayluv:
Multiple runners hit their personal best times in the same race, which is a statistical anomaly... Anyone pointing that out is not racist but merely analytical. Let's quit the tantrums.

The first rational thinker on this thread

1 Like

Re: Michael Johnson Is Accused Of 'black Racism' After Questioning Amusans World Rec by einsteine(m): 7:55pm On Jul 26, 2022
The bandwagon mentality these days is disgusting.

Many just went to his twitter feed to insult him without first reading his commentary to know or understand what he said.

How often do you see a race where all finalists hit their personal or season's best at the same time? Even some of the athletes were surprised at their own time.
Re: Michael Johnson Is Accused Of 'black Racism' After Questioning Amusans World Rec by Flamemignon1(m): 8:09pm On Jul 26, 2022
Theactor:
is so sad when a spectacular and amazing thing come from Africa,the whites will quickly find one or two reason to play it down,this people don't want any spectacular thing from Africa because they believe Africans are not suppose be that unique and this is so sad, that is why till the world end, RACISM can never vanish

I remember during the Floyd George era in 2020 that call for worldwide attention, some folks told me then that,it will be the end of racism in the world because racism matter have never get so much attention like that of Floyd George case,I laugh and told them that it will still continue after and they said it is a lie,that year did not pass when Whites police shot a black man 7 times again and till now many more incidents has been recorded

some Whites will never rate the blacks,or agree anything good will come from the black race,they are call white fanatics, but black even in there disbelieve continue to conquer,fly and win to there faces....Black is strong, bold and energetic.....we don't give a Bleep to white fanatics believe, that is it.

comgrat tobi amusan,we celebrate you... yolo
This just shows you didn't read the article, Michael Johnson is a black man
Re: Michael Johnson Is Accused Of 'black Racism' After Questioning Amusans World Rec by Idiko1: 8:43pm On Jul 26, 2022
It is a compound idiocy to accuse a human of "racism". The word, racism, is a misnomer. It does not exist because the earth has one race not two or three.
Re: Michael Johnson Is Accused Of 'black Racism' After Questioning Amusans World Rec by Litmus: 10:37pm On Jul 26, 2022
As an aside, Tobi is famous now and stand to gain financially with the right management and agent. If she had sulked and refused to Try due to Nigeria authorities various inadequacies and bunus withholding, she would have nothing. And the Nigeria she wanted to punish would carry on regardless.

What is Nigeria's petty bonus money compared to the money she will make due to the fame of winning and being a champion?

1 Like

Re: Michael Johnson Is Accused Of 'black Racism' After Questioning Amusans World Rec by EatforHealth: 10:44pm On Jul 26, 2022
chloedogie:

I woke up this morning after reading the news and headed to his twitter page to vent my anger and give him a slice of vawulence which I have never done before in my life but discovered he has tuned of comments on his page. That would have been the first time I will go violent on someone in my life on social media but I couldn't do it. Very painful. He must be very silly to have written and said that. Bloody black fool.

Just quote him and give your response

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michael Johnson Is Accused Of 'black Racism' After Questioning Amusans World Rec by Theactor(m): 4:32am On Jul 27, 2022
Flamemignon1:

This just shows you didn't read the article, Michael Johnson is a black man

I know is a black man,a legendary basketball player, everyone conversant with sport should know him,but what most of you don't know is that when a black man criticize fellow black race,he or she has been simply influence by the Whites, naturally is not in the black race blood to be a racism,when you now see one,just know that influence from white counterpart is simply in place,that is the knowledge most of you are now aware of.
I say what I said regardless
Re: Michael Johnson Is Accused Of 'black Racism' After Questioning Amusans World Rec by Flamemignon1(m): 7:37am On Jul 27, 2022
Theactor:

I know is a black man,a legendary basketball player, everyone conversant with sport should know him,but what most of you don't know is that when a black man criticize fellow black race,he or she has been simply influence by the Whites, naturally is not in the black race blood to be a racism,when you now see one,just know that influence from white counterpart is simply in place,that is the knowledge most of you are now aware of.
I say what I said regardless
Yes,we all know internalized racism is just one of the many fruits of white supremacy but it's high time black people take responsibility for their actions too

3 Likes

Re: Michael Johnson Is Accused Of 'black Racism' After Questioning Amusans World Rec by Breastfeed: 8:19am On Jul 27, 2022
Reinamaria:
Since Amusan is not an African American, then something must've gone wrong.
don't mind the mad man lipsrsealed
Re: Michael Johnson Is Accused Of 'black Racism' After Questioning Amusans World Rec by Theactor(m): 11:46am On Jul 27, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Yes,we all know internalized racism is just one of the many fruits of white supremacy but it's high time black people take responsibility for their actions too

and if I may ask
how could black people take responsibility for there actions when they are the ones been vastly hit by racism?

and if you said they should take responsibility for there actions, are the black race the architect of racism on themselves when it clearly show that many series of racism on Blacks since time memorial are not at any fault from them neither did they provoke the use of racism on themselves rather they are harmless,helpless race from this part of the world who face such dehumanization just because of there skinjust skin...can you imagine such an harmless situation as that

even if we also go over to people that incure it on themselves, I agree not all are innocent, but have you watch a video where both white and black are both catch in a robbery scene,the white was gently handle to surrender his weapon but the black was shot dead to surrender his own weapon,same crime different gross barbaric treatment?? how about that?? what did u see in that?
Re: Michael Johnson Is Accused Of 'black Racism' After Questioning Amusans World Rec by Flamemignon1(m): 3:35pm On Jul 27, 2022
Theactor:

and if I may ask
how could black people take responsibility for there actions when they are the ones been vastly hit by racism?

and if you said they should take responsibility for there actions, are the black race the architect of racism on themselves when it clearly show that many series of racism on Blacks since time memorial are not at any fault from them neither did they provoke the use of racism on themselves rather they are harmless,helpless race from this part of the world who face such dehumanization just because of there skinjust skin...can you imagine such an harmless situation as that

even if we also go over to people that incure it on themselves, I agree not all are innocent, but have you watch a video where both white and black are both catch in a robbery scene,the white was gently handle to surrender his weapon but the black was shot dead to surrender his own weapon,same crime different gross barbaric treatment?? how about that?? what did u see in that?
Well,they could start by being accountable for every step and mistake they make, despite the system being set up to make them fail,one can jump through those hurdles of strife, criticize those harsh systems that rewards an individual based on race and still be resilient in that mode

Which is why mental restructuring and education is necessary to break away from the shackles of white supremacy and thankfully this generation doesn't normalize abuse like the previous generation

2 Likes

Re: Michael Johnson Is Accused Of 'black Racism' After Questioning Amusans World Rec by Viicfuntop(f): 3:54pm On Jul 27, 2022
[right][/right]
hkidola00:
common now...there should be a picture of the prepared pupuru flour to back the advert..or didn't u do marketing in sec school

Excuse me; You didn't have to be rude. My previous posts were deleted by the mods. There are a 1000 things you could have said that will be better than that statement undecided

2 Likes

Re: Michael Johnson Is Accused Of 'black Racism' After Questioning Amusans World Rec by AlphaTaikun: 1:16am On Jul 28, 2022
robosky02:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-11046681/Michael-Johnson-accused-RACISM-questioning-Nigerian-athletes-world
Those were stellar semi-final performances! wink

WORLD RECORD 12.12 - Amusan wins 100m hurdles _ World Athletics Championships Oregon 22

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bY9DlgdrQM4
World Athletics · 25 July, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Michael Johnson Is Accused Of 'black Racism' After Questioning Amusans World Rec by Theactor(m): 4:04am On Jul 28, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Well,they could start by being accountable for every step and mistake they make, despite the system being set up to make them fail,one can jump through those hurdles of strife, criticize those harsh systems that rewards an individual based on race and still be resilient in that mode

Which is why mental restructuring and education is necessary to break away from the shackles of white supremacy and thankfully this generation doesn't normalize abuse like the previous generation

but what could be a very big stumble block is that the black race are very slow in development, and that is a big reason the whites still use to abuse,ride over it black counterpart

every thing humans need,developed,improved either in day to day activities, medicine,technology, marketing,brands, automobile, etc just name it,all is mostly produce, improve on By the whites and that remain the major veto power the whites have and use on it black counterpart seeing them as lower standard since they contribute very low to the development of the world since century past.

if we say the blacks should breakaway and having a mental restructuring and education, can the black still stand firmly on it toes without the whites ideology and inventionsthat is where the big problem lies and that is why the whites supremacy will always show since the whites development what humans in general use,and also the earth large,talk about the climate change,solar system,many key factors that keep the earth going,is all maintain by the whites
and with that, are the Blacks ready to take charge of all this??even in finances they are the developed nation, see black nations are rank among the poorest...... with all this am afraid the whites supremacy can never stop
Re: Michael Johnson Is Accused Of 'black Racism' After Questioning Amusans World Rec by Flamemignon1(m): 8:27am On Jul 28, 2022
Theactor:

but what could be a very big stumble block is that the black race are very slow in development, and that is a big reason the whites still use to abuse,ride over it black counterpart

every thing humans need,developed,improved either in day to day activities, medicine,technology, marketing,brands, automobile, etc just name it,all is mostly produce, improve on By the whites and that remain the major veto power the whites have and use on it black counterpart seeing them as lower standard since they contribute very low to the development of the world since century past.

if we say the blacks should breakaway and having a mental restructuring and education, can the black still stand firmly on it toes without the whites ideology and inventionsthat is where the big problem lies and that is why the whites supremacy will always show since the whites development what humans in general use,and also the earth large,talk about the climate change,solar system,many key factors that keep the earth going,is all maintain by the whites
and with that, are the Blacks ready to take charge of all this??even in finances they are the developed nation, see black nations are rank among the poorest...... with all this am afraid the whites supremacy can never stop
White supremacy obviously just like racism and other forms of prejudice can nevef be dismantled but it can be minimized which is what the fight has been about and with it being minimized,the black race will take back their true place in the world
Re: Michael Johnson Is Accused Of 'black Racism' After Questioning Amusans World Rec by Theactor(m): 4:16am On Jul 29, 2022
Flamemignon1:

White supremacy obviously just like racism and other forms of prejudice can nevef be dismantled but it can be minimized which is what the fight has been about and with it being minimized,the black race will take back their true place in the world

I really hope so,the black race will take back their true place in the world ,that is all we want,with determination, strength and wiliness to turn things around,then impossible is nothing

but the corruption in black race continent is a big problem that could be a stumble block for black race massive growth that will be so pronounced across the world, we still have a very very long ladder to climb,a very long way to go.

modified:it has been nice talking to you my brother

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos Of President Jonathan Watching Nigeria Vs Bosnia World Cup Game / John Terry’s Amazing Car Collection Worth £4m / Access Bank Shades Man United After It Lost 4 - 0 To Chelsea (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.