Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,230 members, 7,811,633 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:15 PM

Vision Of The Youths In The Lukewarm Church Qualified For The Great Tribulation - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Vision Of The Youths In The Lukewarm Church Qualified For The Great Tribulation (1638 Views)

Vision: The Great Tribulation Has Begun. Rapture Is Imminent! / 10 Things That Youths in Church Are Guilty Of / Will Christians Be Around During The Great Tribulation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vision Of The Youths In The Lukewarm Church Qualified For The Great Tribulation by Sabke: 3:53pm On Jul 31, 2011
-------Original Message-------

Date: 31/07/2011 15:25:38
Subject: VISION OF THE YOUTHS IN THE LUKEWARM CHURCH QUALIFED FOR THE GREAT TRIBULATION

VISION OF THE YOUTHS IN THE LUKEWARM CHURCH QUALIFED FOR THE GREAT TRIBULATION

Brethren,

Today (31July 2011) after the mid-night prayers where we prayed about being saved from the doom of the great tribulation, I went to sleep and I had a revelation from the Lord concerning the Young Christian boys and girls who goes to Church. The Lord wants every young boy or girl to pay strict attention to this message:

READ FOR YOURSELF ATTACHED.

Please distribute to everyone and every young man and girl in Churches.

Prepare in Holiness and Righteousness for the imminent coming of the Lord.

God bless you

The Soldier of Light of the Army of the Lord

Bro. Augusto MAQUENGO

VISION OF THE YOUTHS IN THE LUKEWARM CHURCH QUALIFED FOR THE GREAT TRIBULATION

Brethren,

Today (31July 2011) after the mid-night prayers where we prayed about being saved from the doom of the great tribulation, I went to sleep and I had a revelation from the Lord concerning the Young Christian boys and girls who goes to Church. Below is the revelation which the Lord wants every young boy or girl to pay strict attention to:

VISION OF THE NIGHT ABOUT THE YOUNG CHRISTIAN BOYS AND GIRLS

I was taken to a Church and I was standing outside of the Church which seemed yet under construction and I could see many youths inside the Church. They were gathering for a youth service and to plan for their retreat. I saw the Youth pastor before them as they recklessly behaved.

The Youth Pastor was trying effortlessly to calm them down and entertain them by telling them what they wanted to hear and what was enjoyable to them. I saw young girls with their black bags and inside was things that normally women carry inside (make-ups, cell phones, chewing gums and many other things mixed inside). Some were dressed in indecent trousers, some were dressed in open tops that showed their breasts, some were dressed well (mostly boys), some were dressed in decent clothes but carried away by the influence of others.

As I was looking at their behavior, I was standing with someone outside who had been given a Bible verse to give to me. As I looked further into the youth group which was quite large, I saw sexual impurity rampant among them, I saw vanity anointing over their lives, I saw the clothing of pride upon their lives, I saw high level disobedience among them and I could see insight them every youthful desires.

I could see that they only go to Church when there is an interesting activity for them. They are only interested to attend youth service when there is rehearsal of theatre to present, music rehearsal, basketball competition or retreat outside their parents jurisdiction to enjoy themselves under the pretense of Church attendance. Brethren, the Youth is utterly lost and heading to hell fire and their parents do not care!!!

In this Vision of the Night, I was telling the man standing before me that this youth Group is full of impurity and that when I speak to them in their retreat I will hummer them until they repent. I remembered in that vision of the night, that actually there is a Youth Pastor that invited me to go and preach to their youth in a retreat (This is in the natural). I saw among the Youths were also some very serious young boys who were physically disabled by birth and while these were very serious; the other massive youth group, they were asking now their Youth pastor: How will the retreat be? Will there be enough and good entertainment? Who will come to preach? Because we do not want someone who will preach and we do not understand. While the Youth pastor was trying His best to encourage them saying: I have invited a Pastor that will speak in the language that you understand and there will be lots of entertainment. They were still questioning how will the format of the retreat be and if there will be more spiritual things or entertaining activities? I saw these youths were much more preoccupied with entertainment in the retreat they were planning instead of going there to seek the Lord and repent of their evil ways. They were so relaxed that They did not have any fear of the Lord in them, except those disabled boys.

While I was contemplating the scene, I received the Bible verse which was sent by who I believe was an Angel. It was Matthew 24:24-31:

Mat 24:24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

Mat 24:25 Behold, I have told you before.

Mat 24:26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.

Mat 24:27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

Mat 24:28 For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.

Mat 24:29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

Mat 24:30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

Mat 24:31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

When I saw and heard a Sister in Christ (she was apparently outside with me) mention that the verse above as if reading it to the Youth gathering, I saw disabled youth members come to the service by the help of an Aide. I saw that though these disabled young boys were physically unable to walk, they were the only ones who were serious in that Church. These boys were born disabled like that and I saw that they loved the Lord Jesus Christ more than those many young people in pride, vanity and full of sexual impurity.

When The Sister read the verse, the disabled Young boy and His Aide who helps Him who was also a young boy, jumped up of joy because this Bible verse has been revealed to them before in their private Prayer life before.

I then looked at them and I could see then joy of the Lord in the disabled young boys. Then The Lord spoke further saying:

Tell the Youth to remember Me, their Creator now in these days of their youth, while the evil days come not, nor the years of great tribulation draw nigh, when thou shall say, I have no pleasure in them; While the sun, or the light, or the moon, or the stars, be not darkened, nor the clouds return after the rain to launch you into the great tribulation;

Abandon your Youthful desires, your vanity, pride and self-centeredness, because the day when the keepers of the house shall tremble, and the strong men shall bow themselves, and the grinders cease because they are few, and those that look out of the windows be darkened,

And the doors shall be shut in the streets and you will cry but I, the Lord will not answer, when the sound of the grinding is low, and he shall rise up at the voice of the bird, and all the daughters of music, dancers in the discos, dancers of worldly in the Church and the best of your best shall be brought low;

I advise you young man and girl, to Seek Me and Love Me above yourself otherwise, you shall be afraid of that which is high, and fears shall be in the way, and the almond tree shall flourish, and the grasshopper of the great tribulation written in My Word shall be a burden, and desire shall fail: because man goeth to his long home, and the mourners go about the streets. Rev 9:2-3 And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit. And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power.

Young man and girl, repent and change your ways, Seek Me indeed Or else ever the silver cord be loosed, or the golden bowl be broken, or the pitcher be broken at the fountain, or the wheel broken at the cistern. My enemy is rejoicing waiting to tear you apart and enjoy you in rape of your body to defile it further. Come to Me now, oh Young man and girl, priding yourself in social networks and new technology and internet, though many so young people have found Me through the Internet.

Change your ways now, change your views of Me now, Change your Character of Pride with My Character of humility and Love. (Ecclesiastes 12: 1-5)

Brethren, basically the Youths and Youth gatherings in the Churches is but for:

1. ENTERTAINMENT,

2. PRIDE PARADES,

3. VANITY SHOWS,

4. WORLDLINESS,

5. COMPETITION TEAMS AND SELF-CENTERED

The Youth must change, the youth must seek the Lord, or else they will lament and be in torment in the great tribulation. This is a call of the Lord for the Youth to seek Him and to obey His ways before their won pride brings them down to great tribulation and suffer eternity in hell fire.

N.B: Young people Change your ways and repent. Prepare in all holiness, absolute daily surrender and complete dedication unto the Lord.

From the Soldier of the lord

Bro. Augusto Maquengo

(1) (Reply)

Tb Joshua New Year Prophesy / COVETOUSNESS - NOT A Mark Of A True Christian / UK Man Preached Against Homosexuality And He Was Sent Straight To Jail.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.