Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,320 members, 7,860,766 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:51 PM

Selling And Marketing To The Whole World - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Selling And Marketing To The Whole World (185 Views)

Is There Someone The Whole World Knows? / Relevance Of Digital Marketing To Fintech / 7 Simple Secrets Used By Experts In Digital Marketing To Promote Sales`review` (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Selling And Marketing To The Whole World by TavershimaAyede(m): 9:07am On Jul 26, 2022
It’s a Herculean task trying to sell your product to the whole world.

It would be nice to have your customer base be as wide as possible, but you have to accept that you won't be the right fit for everyone.

It's okay to turn a few people off.

People who like coke don’t like Pepsi. I’m indifferent because any soda pop drink is fine. But for the true fans like my mother and my sisters, it’s coke or nothing.

Not everyone needs your product or service and not every potential client is going to be a profitable use of your time.

You have to learn to seek out the right kind of people and the narrow sphere where you’ll dedicate your time and attention.

You stand a better chance of finding your ideal client there than trying to market to the whole world.

Besides even if you tried, you can't help the whole world.

If you sell inverter batteries, it would be nice for every Nigerian to get one. However some people are fine with generator sets. Some people are comfortable staying in the dark so long as they don’t have to spend any extra money.

Some people don’t like generators and have the money but won’t bother because they think, “all my children have grown and left the house so why bother?”

Your sales and marketing journey should begin with asking “who are my customers and who should we be talking to?”

Selling to the whole world is impossible and ineffective.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need USA Whatsapp Number To Flex On Your Friends? / I Just Discovered My Talent, Thanks To Nairaland / Business Benefits Of Our P2P Crypto Exchange Development

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.