Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

LASG And OGSG Declare Work Free Days For PVC Collection - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LASG And OGSG Declare Work Free Days For PVC Collection (14721 Views)

Lagos Declares Four Work-Free Days For PVC Collection / LASG And FAAN Sign MOU For New Alimosho-Airport Road Bypass Project (AABP) / Kano Government Relaxes Lockdown, Announces Free Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

LASG And OGSG Declare Work Free Days For PVC Collection by naptu2: 11:10am On Jul 26, 2022
Ogun State Government - OGSG @OGSG_Official

Ogun declares Tuesday work-free for PVC registration

As the deadline for registration of voters for 2023 General Elections comes to a close on Sunday, 31st of July, the Ogun State Governor, @dabiodunMFR has declared Tuesday, 26th July, 2022 as a work-free day in the State.

In a Statement issued in Abeokuta on Sunday by his Chief Press Secretary, Kunle Somorin, the Governor said the "one-day public holiday is to provide a window for all workers in the state, who have either lost their cards, not registered or who might need to travel to their wards, local government areas and constituencies to perfect their Permanent Voters Registration or transfer their cards, where necessary, to enable them participate in the next general elections".

"As an inclusive, participatory and accountable government, the role of PVCs to the citizens cannot be overemphasised," the statement added.

The Governor, therefore, urged all eligible adults to seize the opportunity of the holiday to go home to their different wards and constituencies to search for their PVCs, fill the claims and objections forms and transfer the PVCs where necessary, the statement concluded.

https://twitter.com/OGSG_Official/status/1551288662696108034

Jubril A. Gawat @Mr_JAGs

Lagos Workers Get 4-Work-Free Days For Voter Registration

https://twitter.com/Mr_JAGs/status/1551841776159363072

2 Likes

Re: LASG And OGSG Declare Work Free Days For PVC Collection by naptu2: 11:11am On Jul 26, 2022
Reactions.

Re: LASG And OGSG Declare Work Free Days For PVC Collection by Treasure17(m): 11:12am On Jul 26, 2022
A day holiday for people to get their PVC is fair enough but Lagos own is too extreme. '' Officers are to return with their PVCs after the exercise " I don't understand o. What's going on Escobat?

4 Likes

Re: LASG And OGSG Declare Work Free Days For PVC Collection by GudHardDick: 11:16am On Jul 26, 2022
All for peter Obi.

It is obvious 90% of those who are seeking to get their PVCs are doing so because of peter Obi. They said Obi has no structure but Las las e go shock Dem!!

I can bet my balls that peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria come 2023!!!!

49 Likes 6 Shares

Re: LASG And OGSG Declare Work Free Days For PVC Collection by PandoraObi: 11:16am On Jul 26, 2022
Ok
Re: LASG And OGSG Declare Work Free Days For PVC Collection by inoki247: 11:17am On Jul 26, 2022
lol will it be bribe free registration or doz staff go still ask for bribe as always...
Re: LASG And OGSG Declare Work Free Days For PVC Collection by Treasure17(m): 11:18am On Jul 26, 2022
GudHardDick:
All for peter Obi.

It is obvious 90% of those who are seeking to get their PVCs are doing so because of peter Obi. They said Obi has no structure but Las las e go shock Dem!!

I can bet my balls that peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria come 2023!!!!
The only one who can make me leave my house on election day is Peter Obi.

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: LASG And OGSG Declare Work Free Days For PVC Collection by Nigerialabalaba: 11:19am On Jul 26, 2022
e go shock awon bad belle omo ibos and odas wey hate tinubu so tey dey foam for mouth. no be for lagos anyone go do laulau o.

Na Tinubu go carry Lagos efry vote las las if una tink say una get winch.

carry ur bad belle votes from Lagos go elsewhere if na out of bad belle to embarass Lagos u really won vote for anoda pesin apart from Tinubu but to stay for Lagos to do laulau because u hate tinubu and yoruba wey no do bad for una , ko ni wek. na only beta people go vote for Lagos even if dem no vote for apc, all d yeye bad belle ones go carry dem badluck go iboland and elsewhere.

na efrytin wey e go collect Lagos go give bad belle people, good belle people no get any problem because dem no go spoil Lagos or vote against tinubu to embarrass Lagos.

Dis holiday na part of d jokers wey dey come to deliver Lagos 95% for Tinubu. No bad energy bad belle people go vote against Lagos interest next year. If ur vote na bad belle vote, carry am go ur own village.
Eko o ni baje ooo.

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: LASG And OGSG Declare Work Free Days For PVC Collection by GudHardDick: 11:20am On Jul 26, 2022
Treasure17:

The only one who can make me leave my house on election day is Peter Obi.

I swear down. If I no vote for peter Obi next year make I bend

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: LASG And OGSG Declare Work Free Days For PVC Collection by seunmsg(m): 11:22am On Jul 26, 2022
Treasure17:
A day holiday for people to get their PVC is fair enough but Lagos own is too extreme. '' Officers are to return with their PVCs after the exercise " I don't understand o. What's going on Escobat?

You don’t have to understand. What’s important is that workers in Lagos state have 4 days to stay away from work in order to get their PVC and at the expiration of the period, they should provide evidence that they have it.

All Lagos state government workers must vote on Election Day and their votes will count. Period!

74 Likes 4 Shares

Re: LASG And OGSG Declare Work Free Days For PVC Collection by Odunharry(m): 11:24am On Jul 26, 2022
2023 is almost here. I hope Nigeria get it right.

Other state government should do same biko.
Re: LASG And OGSG Declare Work Free Days For PVC Collection by seunmsg(m): 11:25am On Jul 26, 2022
GudHardDick:

I swear down. If I no vote for peter Obi next year make I bend

Whether you bend or break, you have just one vote and nothing else. Election is all about numbers and not noise. At the end of the day, Minority will have their say and majority will have their way.

76 Likes 2 Shares

Re: LASG And OGSG Declare Work Free Days For PVC Collection by Treasure17(m): 11:32am On Jul 26, 2022
seunmsg:

You don’t have to understand. What’s important is that workers in Lagos state have 4 days to stay away from work in order to get their PVC and at the expiration of the period, they should provide evidence that they have it.

All Lagos state government workers must vote on Election Day and their votes will count. Period!
Of course. We know what we know.
Re: LASG And OGSG Declare Work Free Days For PVC Collection by Nigerialabalaba: 11:39am On Jul 26, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:
e go shock awon bad belle omo ibos and odas wey hate tinubu so tey dey foam for mouth. no be for lagos anyone go do laulau o.

carry ur bad belle votes from Lagos go elsewhere if na out of bad belle to embarass Lagos u really won vote for anoda pesin apart from Tinubu but to stay for Lagos to do laulau because u hate tinubu and yoruba wey no do bad for una , ko ni wek. na only beta people go vote for Lagos even if dem no vote for apc, all d yeye bad belle ones go carry dem badluck go iboland and elsewhere.

na efrytin wey e go collect Lagos go give bad belle people, good belle people no get any problem because dem no go spoil Lagos.

Dis holiday na part of d jokers wey dey come. No bad energy bad belle people go vote against Lagos interest next year. If ur vote na bad belle vote, carry am go ur own village.
Eko o ni baje ooo.

O baje ti

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: LASG And OGSG Declare Work Free Days For PVC Collection by GudHardDick: 11:41am On Jul 26, 2022
seunmsg:

Whether you bend or break, you have just one vote and nothing else. Election is all about numbers and not noise. At the end of the day, Minority will have their say and majority will have their way.

Whether Obi has the North or the South, Yoruba or the Hausas or the Igbos, whether he is capable of winning or otherwise, as for me, my household, reasonable relatives and acquaintances, we are #Obidients with #OBIdientlyYUSful. God bless the Obi movement and God bless Nigeria.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: LASG And OGSG Declare Work Free Days For PVC Collection by WibusJaga: 11:46am On Jul 26, 2022

Credit to PO. If not for his emergence, there would not have been this upsurge in PVC awareness. kiss

Say NO to Aso Rock becoming an Old People's Retirement Home...

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: LASG And OGSG Declare Work Free Days For PVC Collection by Mandate2023: 11:46am On Jul 26, 2022
The game is about to start......no reasonable person will ever think ppl from other regions will manipulate our election results

73 Likes

Re: LASG And OGSG Declare Work Free Days For PVC Collection by emmanuelbrown26: 11:46am On Jul 26, 2022
Hope is not what I'm thinking. Bcs d way one contestant just dey dey desperade calls for questions. I think say na workover match for that particular man.
Well, if una like mak una vote another ancestor wey no fit stand, Las Las na all of us go suffer am. No matter how rough d jungle is, lion no fit chop grasses
Re: LASG And OGSG Declare Work Free Days For PVC Collection by Rafmore(m): 11:47am On Jul 26, 2022
Good one, GO GET YOUR PVC

You can contact us today for that beautiful dream house of yours, in terms of architectural design and construction contact us today on
Facebook @ www.facebook.com/Rafmore71
Or call us on
+2347043090522
+2349017812476
Whatsapp Available too

Re: LASG And OGSG Declare Work Free Days For PVC Collection by Parachoko: 11:47am On Jul 26, 2022
Good one

ASIWAJU will get more than 4.5 million votes in Lagos

And more than 1.5 million votes in Ogun State.

73 Likes

Re: LASG And OGSG Declare Work Free Days For PVC Collection by deeva2: 11:47am On Jul 26, 2022
Na the way....

CITY BOY 2023

2 Likes

Re: LASG And OGSG Declare Work Free Days For PVC Collection by jkpbestseries: 11:48am On Jul 26, 2022
that is the way to go
Re: LASG And OGSG Declare Work Free Days For PVC Collection by Spaxon(f): 11:48am On Jul 26, 2022
Good Move
Re: LASG And OGSG Declare Work Free Days For PVC Collection by Lanre4uonly(m): 11:48am On Jul 26, 2022
On a day for the NLC nationwide protest.
Anyway, it is noted.
Re: LASG And OGSG Declare Work Free Days For PVC Collection by doneback04: 11:48am On Jul 26, 2022
God bless you that what every state Governor should do at the money if truly any of them have this country in mind.
Re: LASG And OGSG Declare Work Free Days For PVC Collection by Hdhdhd(m): 11:48am On Jul 26, 2022
You mean Peter Victory Card?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: LASG And OGSG Declare Work Free Days For PVC Collection by Seniorwriter(m): 11:49am On Jul 26, 2022
Good development...

@Seniorwriter
Re: LASG And OGSG Declare Work Free Days For PVC Collection by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:49am On Jul 26, 2022
seunmsg:

Same way you have just one vote only for tinubu.Nigerians are rushing to get their pvc because there is a better alternative to pdp and apc in LP and Peter Obi.

2 Likes

Re: LASG And OGSG Declare Work Free Days For PVC Collection by MA23: 11:49am On Jul 26, 2022
Ok
Re: LASG And OGSG Declare Work Free Days For PVC Collection by harmargedon: 11:50am On Jul 26, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:

carry bad belle votes from Lagos go elsewhere if na out of bad belle to embarass Lagos u really won vote for anoda pesin apart from Tinubu but to stay for Lagos to do laulau because u hate tinubu and yoruba wey no do bad for una , ko ni wek. na only beta people go vote for Lagos even if dem no vote for apc, all d yeye bad belle ones go carry dem badluck go iboland and elsewhere.

na efrytin wey e go collect Lagos go give bad belle people, good belle people no get any problem because dem no go spoil Lagos or vote against tinubu to embarrass Lagos.

Dis holiday na part of d jokers wey dey come. No bad energy bad belle people go vote against Lagos interest next year. If ur vote na bad belle vote, carry am go ur own village.
Eko o ni baje ooo.
concentrate on the topic

1 Like

Re: LASG And OGSG Declare Work Free Days For PVC Collection by JoshTim: 11:51am On Jul 26, 2022
GudHardDick:

Whether Obi has the North or the South, Yoruba or the Hausas or the Igbos, whether he is capable of winning or otherwise, as for me, my household, reasonable relatives and acquaintances, we are #Obidients with #OBIdientlyYUSful. God bless the Obi movement and God bless Nigeria.
Who cares. Are you not even ashame that none of your south eastern states have declared holiday to collect pvc. They declared holiday in Lagos you started barking up and down. Nnà, to beat you dey hungry me.

I thought you lots have been saying they want to de-enfranchise Igbos in Lagos.

Shame on you, Igbos are free to vote and be voted for in Yoruba lands but the same cannot be said of a Yoruba man in Igbo land. Even, when an Igbo lady marries a Yoruba man, she is considered less an Igbo. Did you guys saw what happened in Imo state of recent of how they changed it for wife of Aregbesola. They didn't even give her a chance despite been from there.

It's a shame on you. Fix your homes before seeking national honors.

17 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nana Akufo-Addo Debunks Story Of Him Asking Tinubu To Endorse Peter Obi / Enugu State Government Lights Up Opi-nsukka Dual Carriageway / Photos From Kano Durban 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.