Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,018 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Why Is There So Much Tribalistic And Religious Hatred In Nairaland? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why Is There So Much Tribalistic And Religious Hatred In Nairaland? (608 Views)

Are The People Of South West Becoming Too Emotional And Tribalistic? / Are Igbo People Really Tribalistic? / Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi Night Burial As Per Yoruba Ìṣẹ̀ṣe Religious Rites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is There So Much Tribalistic And Religious Hatred In Nairaland? by Hiltaux(m): 11:30am On Jul 26, 2022
I have been using Nairaland since 2014, created my monicker in 2016.
Nairaland is a wonderful place to be.
I have learnt alot of things here, gotten a lot of information here which helped my life significantly.
But I'm always not happy with the kind of tribalistic, cultural and religious hatred in Nairaland.
And it is getting out of hand because of next year's general elections.
Please can't the mods do something about it?
Lastly, why can't we hold on to our own views, choices, cultures, religion, etc without being bitter about another person's own?
This cuts across every culture and religion in Nigeria.
We can do better because I believe Young vibrant minds full this Nairaland.
We can act more refined and mature.

Mods please push to front page...

2 Likes

Re: Why Is There So Much Tribalistic And Religious Hatred In Nairaland? by Fira09(m): 11:37am On Jul 26, 2022
Hiltaux:
I have been using Nairaland since 2014, created my monicker in 2016.
Nairaland is a wonderful place to be.
I have learnt alot of things here, gotten a lot of information here which helped my life significantly.
But I'm always not happy with the kind of tribalistic, cultural and religious hatred in Nairaland.
And it is getting out of hand because of next year's general elections.
Please can't the mods do something about it?

The cause of TRIBALISM on Nairaland is because of the forthcoming Election.

The mods are the Number 1 TRIBALISTIC people we have on Nairaland, so the members follow the due process then it keep on surging to the extend that most Nairaland members are TRIBALISTIC.
Re: Why Is There So Much Tribalistic And Religious Hatred In Nairaland? by Mandate2023: 11:41am On Jul 26, 2022
Yeebos have turned it into a place dey bring their disgusting jobless hateful attitude

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is There So Much Tribalistic And Religious Hatred In Nairaland? by SmellyNyash: 11:49am On Jul 26, 2022
Nairaland moderator's are they one's permitting. They purposefully push nonsense topic to cause tribal and religion sentiments for their own selfish gain so that they will be smiling sheepishly to the bank

Nonsense and buhari

1 Like

Re: Why Is There So Much Tribalistic And Religious Hatred In Nairaland? by RedChiefPriest: 11:49am On Jul 26, 2022
1, You hardly see comfortable people or people wey don chop belle full coming online to insult people.na Chukudi,Kunle and Audu wey never chop since last night dey carry empty stomach start abusing people from other tribes because them believe na them be the cause of their problem.
2, Also people they have never left their region will always bash other people and its because as life no favor them to explore other regions, na the rumours their village people give them about other tribes them go hold on to and before you know it them go turn into chronic haters.
3, Also hate is in some people's DNA,if you're not from their tribe you don buy market and when they no see people from other tribes to hate na to dey hate their fellow village brethren and dey cause mayhems up and down.
4, some people's tribalism is fueled by politics.
5, some tribe also blame other tribe for their misfortunes and that's just sick.

Don't stop hating people from other tribes,please hate them till that hatred kill you and before you die pass the hatred to your children and they should pass it on to their own children also.
What a glorious life to be a hater,pleas hate with passion,hate with dedication and hate with association.

Dj! 2 kegs of palmwine for me
Barman! Play me " Don't stop hating people" by Rafael Nadal and Nelson Mandela.

1 Like

Re: Why Is There So Much Tribalistic And Religious Hatred In Nairaland? by Hiltaux(m): 12:56pm On Jul 26, 2022
Mandate2023:
Yeebos have turned it into a place dey bring their disgusting jobless hateful attitude

You're doing same thing we are talking about undecided undecided
Re: Why Is There So Much Tribalistic And Religious Hatred In Nairaland? by Hiltaux(m): 12:57pm On Jul 26, 2022
RedChiefPriest:
1, You hardly see comfortable people or people wey don chop belle full coming online to insult people.na Chukudi,Kunle and Audu wey never chop since last night dey carry empty stomach start abusing people from other tribes because them believe na them be the cause of their problem.
2, Also people they have never left their region will always bash other people and its because as life no favor them to explore other regions, na the rumours their village people give them about other tribes them go hold on to and before you know it them go turn into chronic haters.
3, Also hate is in some people's DNA,if you're not from their tribe you don buy market and when they no see people from other tribes to hate na to dey hate their fellow village brethren and dey cause mayhems up and down.
4, some people's tribalism is fueled by politics.
5, some tribe also blame other tribe for their misfortunes and that's just sick.

Don't stop hating people from other tribes,please hate them till that hatred kill you and before you die pass the hatred to your children and they should pass it on to their own children also.
What a glorious life to be a hater,pleas hate with passion,hate with dedication and hate with association.

Dj! 2 kegs of palmwine for me
Barman! Play me " Don't stop hating people" by Rafael Nadal and Nelson Mandela.

But we can do better.
We are mature and educated.
That's my contention
Re: Why Is There So Much Tribalistic And Religious Hatred In Nairaland? by meobizy(f): 1:54pm On Jul 26, 2022
The same write-up every other day. Una no dey tire.
Re: Why Is There So Much Tribalistic And Religious Hatred In Nairaland? by GodsOwnMan: 1:07am On Jul 29, 2022
red mud people started tribalism on Nairaland. Check the history of posts and you will see it.

(1) (Reply)

Most Peaceful / Herbal Home Care .........the Importance Of Herbal To Human Health / Just Thinking Out Loud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.