Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,759 members, 7,955,887 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:53 PM

A-Z Of Spiritual Deliverance - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A-Z Of Spiritual Deliverance (266 Views)

Pastor Touches A Lady's Vagina & Boobs During Deliverance (Photo) / "Pastor Poured Liquid In My Private Part"; Woman Injured After Deliverance. PICS / Help!! I Have A Spirit/Marine Wife. I Need Deliverance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A-Z Of Spiritual Deliverance by topshore(f): 12:34pm On Jul 26, 2022
Scripture Text: 2 Corinthians 5:17; Obadiah 1:17

You may wonder why you have not experience a true or complete deliverance despite series of fasting and praying. The answer is not far away. Spiritual Deliverance is setting our body, soul and spirit man free from the possession, dominion and oppression of satan and his demons. It is a state where the life a Christian is completely taken over by the Spirit and Power of God.

Spiritual Deliverance done without holiness and the backing of the Holy Spirit are just mere waste of time (Mathew 12:44-45). This means that it is the backing of the Holy Spirit that will set you free completely.

Let's look at the A-Z of Spiritual Deliverance as a guide for those who are willing to be completely delivered by the Holy Ghost.

A- Accepting the Lord as your Lord and Saviour.
B- Breaking from ungodly people and association.
C- Cast out demonic spirit and cleanse your house and possessions by the Blood of Jesus and in the name of Jesus.
D- Dedicate your life Christ
E- Educate your spirit man with the Word of God always.
F- Follow peace with all men./b]
[b]G- Guard and put on your spiritual armour (God's whole armour) day and night.

H- Have perfect hatred for bondage
I- Invite the Fire of God into your life.
J- join a local church that believes in spiritual warfare.
K- Keep your mind with diligence.
L- Locate the unprotected of your Goliath and hit him with the stones of fire.
M- Make positive confession at all time.
N- Never underestimate the enemy.
O- Overcome the strongman assigned to any situation in your life.
P- Pull down every stronghold assigned you.
Q- Quench all the fiery darts of the enemy by taking up the shield of faith.
R- Read your Bible and pray every day.
S- Send curses back to the sender.
T- Take battle to the gate of the enemy (offensive attack).
U- Undo every burden and evil loads placed upon your life.
V- Violence is the only language the enemy understands and violence is the total requirement for victory (Mathew 11:12).
W- Warfare should be done daily.
X- X-ray and examine yourself daily, if you are still standing in the Lord (1 Corinthians 10:12).
Y- Yield your life completely to God.
Z- Zeal and aggression are needed for complete freedom.

If you need a complete spiritual deliverance and would like to give your to Christ, say this short prayer:
"Lord Jesus, I come to You now, come into my life, take control of my life. I say bye-bye to the devil. I enter into the Kingdom of Light. Thank You Jesus, in Jesus name I pray, amen!

God bless you.

Congratulations!!!

Culled from Dr. D.K Olukoya Message "Sunday Eagle Hour, 24th July, 2022".
Re: A-Z Of Spiritual Deliverance by Kobojunkie: 1:31pm On Jul 26, 2022
topshore:
Let's look at the A-Z of Spiritual Deliverance as a guide for those who are willing to be completely delivered by the Holy Ghost.

A- Accepting the Lord as your Lord and Saviour.
B- Breaking from ungodly people and association.
C- Cast out demonic spirit and cleanse your house and possessions by the Blood of Jesus and in the name of Jesus.
D- Dedicate your life Christ
E- Educate your spirit man with the Word of God always.
F- Follow peace with all men./b]
[b]G- Guard and put on your spiritual armour (God's whole armour) day and night.

H- Have perfect hatred for bondage
I- Invite the Fire of God into your life.
J- join a local church that believes in spiritual warfare.
K- Keep your mind with diligence.
L- Locate the unprotected of your Goliath and hit him with the stones of fire.
M- Make positive confession at all time.
N- Never underestimate the enemy.
O- Overcome the strongman assigned to any situation in your life.
P- Pull down every stronghold assigned you.
Q- Quench all the fiery darts of the enemy by taking up the shield of faith.
R- Read your Bible and pray every day.
S- Send curses back to the sender.
T- Take battle to the gate of the enemy (offensive attack).
U- Undo every burden and evil loads placed upon your life.
V- Violence is the only language the enemy understands and violence is the total requirement for victory (Mathew 11:12).
W- Warfare should be done daily.
X- X-ray and examine yourself daily, if you are still standing in the Lord (1 Corinthians 10:12).
Y- Yield your life completely to God.
Z- Zeal and aggression are needed for complete freedom.

If you need a complete spiritual deliverance and would like to give your to Christ, say this short prayer:
"Lord Jesus, I come to You now, come into my life, take control of my life. I say bye-bye to the devil. I enter into the Kingdom of Light. Thank
This reads like a list concocted by a spiritually deluded mind. These claims remind me of what Jesus Christ said of how some who are delivered of just one spirit, remaining empty afterward, are bound to end up worse than when they started. lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Is Jesus The Lord? / Who Wears The Crown / Here Is The Punishment For Your Enemies In This September

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.