Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,622 members, 7,813,050 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:44 AM

Here Is The Punishment For Your Enemies In This September - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Here Is The Punishment For Your Enemies In This September (233 Views)

How To Defeat Enemies In A Bad Dream / Pastor Adeboye: No Punishment For A Rapist Is Too Severe (video) / The Punishment The Bible Prescribes For Rape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Here Is The Punishment For Your Enemies In This September by ACKCITY: 9:42am On Sep 01, 2022
Those enemies who God have allowed to oppress you over a period of time because of your sins will receive their punishments from God as you repent of your sins in this month of September.
Hear what the word of God says in the Book of Joel chapter 3 from verse 1 to 3 says:

“At the time of those events,” says the Lord, “When I restore the prosperity of Judah and Jerusalem, I will gather the armies of the world (your enemies, problems, difficult situations you have experienced) into the valley of Jehoshaphat. There I will judge them for harming my people, my special possession, for scattering my people among the nations, and for dividing up my land. They cast lots to decide which of my people would be their slaves. They traded boys to obtain prostitutes and sold girls for enough wine to get drunk”

God is not happy that you are going through some situations you are now, He is not happy how your enemies are oppressing you. But He has allowed all these to happen because of your sins. He allowed your enemies to oppress because you refuse to repent of your evil ways. But now that you have repented of your evil ways, and He has forgiven you, He said He will not only just bless you with good things but He will also punish your enemies for the times that they oppressed you.

Read more: https://www.ackcitynews.com/2022/09/here-is-punishment-for-your-enemies-in.html

Re: Here Is The Punishment For Your Enemies In This September by terrezo2002(m): 1:16pm On Sep 01, 2022
cheesy This kind punishment is nice. The enemies should be busy fighting themselves.
Re: Here Is The Punishment For Your Enemies In This September by Kobojunkie: 1:51pm On Sep 01, 2022
ACKCITY:
Those enemies who God have allowed to oppress you over a period of time because of your sins will receive their punishments from God as you repent of your sins in this month of September.
Hear what the word of God says in the Book of Joel chapter 3 from verse 1 to 3 says:

At the time of those events,” says the Lord, “When I restore the prosperity of Judah and Jerusalem, I will gather the armies of the world (your enemies, problems, difficult situations you have experienced) into the valley of Jehoshaphat. There I will judge them for harming my people, my special possession, for scattering my people among the nations, and for dividing up my land. They cast lots to decide which of my people would be their slaves. They traded boys to obtain prostitutes and sold girls for enough wine to get drunk”

God is not happy that you are going through some situations you are now, He is not happy how your enemies are oppressing you. But He has allowed all these to happen because of your sins. He allowed your enemies to oppress because you refuse to repent of your evil ways. But now that you have repented of your evil ways, and He has forgiven you, He said He will not only just bless you with good things but He will also punish your enemies for the times that they oppressed you.
Do you people even read at all? undecided

The verse you quoted obviously speaks of a time when God has restored the prosperity of Judah and Jerusalem. Has that taken place? Are you of Jerusalem or of Judah? undecided

Stop deceiving folks with these falsehoods abeg! undecided

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Christ Was First Person To Play Cricket And Baseball - Historians Claim / New Convenant Faith / Prayer Cruise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.