Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,978 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Basketball Players Mock Peter Obi, Ask Him To Fire His Advisers (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Basketball Players Mock Peter Obi, Ask Him To Fire His Advisers (Video) (46377 Views)

"Don't Mock Peter Obi For His Borehole Projects, Water Is Life" —Shehu Sani / Stop Spreading Fake News, Isaac Fayose Blasts Peter Obi, Ask DSS To Arrest Him / US Basketball Players Honour Igbinedion Osaretin After Accident In Texas. PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Basketball Players Mock Peter Obi, Ask Him To Fire His Advisers (Video) by onuman: 1:20pm On Jul 26, 2022
ryloy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unFE-dlX1aA

"Don't you do basic research before going on TV"

Agbadoola Cassavani Tinubu advisers have gone abroad to stage this.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Basketball Players Mock Peter Obi, Ask Him To Fire His Advisers (Video) by jmoore(m): 1:21pm On Jul 26, 2022
Agbado basketball player.

Subject every black player in NBA to DNA test. Obi's claims won't be far from it.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Basketball Players Mock Peter Obi, Ask Him To Fire His Advisers (Video) by majamajic(m): 1:21pm On Jul 26, 2022
Most black Americans came from africa too

So ? They can still originate from Nigeria

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Basketball Players Mock Peter Obi, Ask Him To Fire His Advisers (Video) by Xfemt(m): 1:21pm On Jul 26, 2022
ryloy:

from the conversation you clearly know it an Hausa man who just want to trend

He said 100 Nigerians which means it can be both female and male combine to get to that figure

I pity Nigeria if we miss this man

Well me I will be in Chicago
While you all burn here

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Basketball Players Mock Peter Obi, Ask Him To Fire His Advisers (Video) by Oladelepsy001(m): 1:21pm On Jul 26, 2022
Very good at asking people to verify whatever he says, forgetting so easily that we're in the internet world and whenever facts are checked, it eventually turns to be lies from his side to earn cheap points.. He should be the one to always verify before talking.

8 Likes

Re: Basketball Players Mock Peter Obi, Ask Him To Fire His Advisers (Video) by 27Pushing30: 1:22pm On Jul 26, 2022
JosephXavier:
It's only a group of senseless people will mock Peter Obi

Which other presidential candidates payed attention to the youths?

Maybe they'll prefer to be drafted into the Nigerian army and be fed with agbado and cassava

What actual attention has he given to the youths?

6 Likes

Re: Basketball Players Mock Peter Obi, Ask Him To Fire His Advisers (Video) by sammirano: 1:22pm On Jul 26, 2022
Normal normal, obi surname na lies grin

4 Likes

Re: Basketball Players Mock Peter Obi, Ask Him To Fire His Advisers (Video) by Greatchidozie(m): 1:22pm On Jul 26, 2022
dplordx:
Obi is a total and absolute fraud. And his followers are just exactly his image. Lies, edited rubbish, and total absolute falsehood.

Anyways, can our BATified folks share this on their whatapps until it gets to everyone we know. This is shared by on my whatapps by on my whatapps by one Mr. Tee:

This is really confusing: i mean, Tinubu claimed he built the future city that became the modern Lagos where most Nigerian youths are living and thriving - today it is the 7th most powerful economy in Africa, it has a port which he envisioned and which became functional in June 2022 and a over 2000 real estates sprouting all over the state with the biggest US embassy in the world been built in it; one claimed he built a city called Anambra and invested some million of USD, today people are running away from the same city to Lagos due to lack of opportunities, lack of facilities and high level of insecurity. Even the same Obi lives in Lagos with his family and millions of his tribesmen. I mean, why are the people campaigning for this super-visionary who transformed Anambra to Dubai yet not living there, why are they not in its towns, and its skyscrapers and Atlantic cities -- why are they majorly in the same Lagos and campaigning for a man who today has nothing but stories and tales of how he invested and created changes. I am a lagosian from Ikorodu, I have been to Anambra and served in Nimo, this is a state id never in my entire life in. And I can tell, very few tribes are living there simply because of its deficit of infrastructure and its abundance of extremely visionless leaders like Obi. In 2021 Lagos generated ₦540 billion, Anambra generated ₦1.4 Billion naira. Peter Obi met Anambra IGR at 1.2 billion and left at exactly 1.2 billion. Tinubu met Lagos IGR at 1.1 billion naira and left it ar over 30 billion. Today, Lagos attracted over 83% FDI—Foreign Direct Invest in Nigeria, Anambra attracted 0%. I mean, I sincerely want to vote for Peter Obi, but as an academician and an intellectual, — i am not a cow and won’t just start campaigning for someone simply because it feels safe and popular, I am really confused. And it isn’t about Lagos been a former capital city, we all see what the present governor of Ebonyi has accomplished with little revenue, and what former Governor Ibikunle Amosun did in Ogun state, also I have been Akwa Ibom recently and was dazzled by the progress made by Akpabio and Udom. Anambra never had it bad with PO who you guys are hailing; I mean, what are the real legacies of this man beside some BS tales by moonlight about how he kept some money in some beer business and offshore account: beside Lagos was generating 1.1 billion naira annually before Tinubu, today it is 300% ahead of the entire SE combined interns of IGR and investments; pls kindly educate me and pls no insults — just tell me why Anamabra today isn’t a place where non-indigenous and foreign investments are massively going to.

Get your facts right. Lagos state is not a product of BAT, Lagos enjoyed and benefited alot from being the capital of lagos before it got moved to ABJ.

So saying BAT did this or that is just saying things blindly.

True he did work, but compare the work he did with the resources and position the state holds, you'll find your answer.

Then compare it with Anambra which is about 31 years or less as a state you'll also commend Obi for what he has done.

Go and Verify.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Basketball Players Mock Peter Obi, Ask Him To Fire His Advisers (Video) by deavicky(m): 1:22pm On Jul 26, 2022
dplordx:
Obi is a total and absolute fraud. And his followers are just exactly his image. Lies, edited rubbish, and total absolute falsehood.

Anyways, can our BATified folks share this on their whatapps until it gets to everyone we know. This is shared by on my whatapps by on my whatapps by one Mr. Tee:

This is really confusing: i mean, Tinubu claimed he built the future city that became the modern Lagos where most Nigerian youths are living and thriving - today it is the 7th most powerful economy in Africa, it has a port which he envisioned and which became functional in June 2022 and a over 2000 real estates sprouting all over the state with the biggest US embassy in the world been built in it; one claimed he built a city called Anambra and invested some million of USD, today people are running away from the same city to Lagos due to lack of opportunities, lack of facilities and high level of insecurity. Even the same Obi lives in Lagos with his family and millions of his tribesmen. I mean, why are the people campaigning for this super-visionary who transformed Anambra to Dubai yet not living there, why are they not in its towns, and its skyscrapers and Atlantic cities -- why are they majorly in the same Lagos and campaigning for a man who today has nothing but stories and tales of how he invested and created changes. I am a lagosian from Ikorodu, I have been to Anambra and served in Nimo, this is a state id never in my entire life in. And I can tell, very few tribes are living there simply because of its deficit of infrastructure and its abundance of extremely visionless leaders like Obi. In 2021 Lagos generated ₦540 billion, Anambra generated ₦1.4 Billion naira. Peter Obi met Anambra IGR at 1.2 billion and left at exactly 1.2 billion. Tinubu met Lagos IGR at 1.1 billion naira and left it ar over 30 billion. Today, Lagos attracted over 83% FDI—Foreign Direct Invest in Nigeria, Anambra attracted 0%. I mean, I sincerely want to vote for Peter Obi, but as an academician and an intellectual, — i am not a cow and won’t just start campaigning for someone simply because it feels safe and popular, I am really confused. And it isn’t about Lagos been a former capital city, we all see what the present governor of Ebonyi has accomplished with little revenue, and what former Governor Ibikunle Amosun did in Ogun state, also I have been Akwa Ibom recently and was dazzled by the progress made by Akpabio and Udom. Anambra never had it bad with PO who you guys are hailing; I mean, what are the real legacies of this man beside some BS tales by moonlight about how he kept some money in some beer business and offshore account: beside Lagos was generating 1.1 billion naira annually before Tinubu, today it is 300% ahead of the entire SE combined interns of IGR and investments; pls kindly educate me and pls no insults — just tell me why Anamabra today isn’t a place where non-indigenous and foreign investments are massively going to.

see long letter u write only one idiiot like am and the idiiot fit be you. This is to tell u that u are talking nonsense.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Basketball Players Mock Peter Obi, Ask Him To Fire His Advisers (Video) by ultim: 1:23pm On Jul 26, 2022
ryloy:

The abgado man speaking phonee should park well. This one and BAT's gibberish and delirious slurs which one is more disastrous ?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Basketball Players Mock Peter Obi, Ask Him To Fire His Advisers (Video) by Prozico22(m): 1:23pm On Jul 26, 2022
Starz825:
PO is no God...

Therefore He is prone to mistakes....

But you see that 2023....na for labour party..
go and check what Obi said was correct

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Basketball Players Mock Peter Obi, Ask Him To Fire His Advisers (Video) by Bunnatex(m): 1:23pm On Jul 26, 2022
dplordx:

Remove the ports from Lagos, what will it be?

Make Onitsha port functional and we will talk again in 4 years....

Why do Lagos jealously fight against Making Onitsha a Seaport?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Basketball Players Mock Peter Obi, Ask Him To Fire His Advisers (Video) by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jul 26, 2022
What's the context? You can't just post a video without context. What did he say, where did he say it and why are these people responding?
Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

1 Like

Re: Basketball Players Mock Peter Obi, Ask Him To Fire His Advisers (Video) by einsteine(m): 1:23pm On Jul 26, 2022
Peter Obi and his penchant for giving figures that are utterly wrong.

7 Likes

Re: Basketball Players Mock Peter Obi, Ask Him To Fire His Advisers (Video) by olumike001(m): 1:24pm On Jul 26, 2022
dplordx:

Peter Obi kept the money, and he invited 3 banks to verify because he lack ideas, innovations, solutions to what the money should be uswed for, no wonder his successor built a stadium thereafter, soludo needs money now to govern the same state, He ought to have invested enough such that by now Soludo should be enjoying the ROI instead of seeking for loans.

2 Likes

Re: Basketball Players Mock Peter Obi, Ask Him To Fire His Advisers (Video) by ultim: 1:25pm On Jul 26, 2022
dplordx:

He built it with which money? I believe you are a youth that also want the future of your children. Pls open your conscience and God will bless you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Basketball Players Mock Peter Obi, Ask Him To Fire His Advisers (Video) by Okarakwu: 1:25pm On Jul 26, 2022
That's figure of speech ,Obi was pointing out that large no of Nigerians are going out to other countries and he used the American basket ball as an example ....Obi can't be dumb to say 80 percent of NBA players are Nigerians .....and the guy in the video is even dumbber to believe such and start questioning it .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Basketball Players Mock Peter Obi, Ask Him To Fire His Advisers (Video) by SmartyPants(m): 1:25pm On Jul 26, 2022
God1000:
Who cares, we are all humans and fallible

That won't stop Mr Obi from winning

It's becoming a trend with Mr. Obi now. And it's because he likes to always say things that he thinks sound smart and interesting.

The man needs to calm down, do his homework, and come back with real plans that show how he will do things not all these stories.

7 Likes

Re: Basketball Players Mock Peter Obi, Ask Him To Fire His Advisers (Video) by Omobada(m): 1:26pm On Jul 26, 2022
God1000:
Who cares, we are all humans and fallible

That won't stop Mr Obi from winning
But if any other candidate make such stupid mistake you would carry it for head like gala. Hypocrate

12 Likes

Re: Basketball Players Mock Peter Obi, Ask Him To Fire His Advisers (Video) by malvisguy212: 1:26pm On Jul 26, 2022
Okoroawusa:
See as this man don disgrace us for public of igwemadu.
buhari has done the worst.
Re: Basketball Players Mock Peter Obi, Ask Him To Fire His Advisers (Video) by ogatboy(m): 1:26pm On Jul 26, 2022
Zico5:
Even Buhari's failure will be a child play to what Nigeria will experience if Peter Obi is voted the president. What do u expect from third class graduate who couldn't do proper research about the past, current and future events before going live on national TV. He is just a disgraced to his chronic and abusive followers. Thank God, the whole world is looking at his inefficiency.

Lol. If you think Peter Obi will fail, you must be smoking something high. He is not perfect but any other candidate besides Peter Obi in next year's election means Nigeria to the gutter. Me I have no problem, I will gladly mock you guys just as I am for those supporting Buhari and now they kidnapped their family members.

Some people really think getting a credible leader is about tribe or religion. When we talked against Buhari, they felt it was about tribe but where is the country now compared to 2015?

Nigeria deserves whatever it gets after 2023 election. I will personally insult anyone that complains after 2023 irrespective of who wins and I hope the mod of this platform is ready for me.

For now make una follow who una believe.

1 Like

Re: Basketball Players Mock Peter Obi, Ask Him To Fire His Advisers (Video) by jrusky(m): 1:26pm On Jul 26, 2022
ryloy:

Which basic research? We knows him as obi him-too-lie ipigdiots presidential material.

He lies, his supporters lies everything about them is lies, arrogant, pride, abusive, foul mouthed, propaganda, tribalism I don't know what oncern basketball in US with election in Nigeria.

Bro ignore him its his gene to be a lair genetically.

8 Likes

Re: Basketball Players Mock Peter Obi, Ask Him To Fire His Advisers (Video) by BATified2023: 1:27pm On Jul 26, 2022
shelsee:
Chelsea for OBI grin grin grin
they will soon issue a disclaimer
Re: Basketball Players Mock Peter Obi, Ask Him To Fire His Advisers (Video) by ultim: 1:28pm On Jul 26, 2022
Omobada:

But if any other candidate make such stupid mistake you would carry it for head like gala. Hypocrate

If BATs mistakes, nay, colossal disabilities are this 'dismal', I will not vote for Obi.
Re: Basketball Players Mock Peter Obi, Ask Him To Fire His Advisers (Video) by jaoh: 1:28pm On Jul 26, 2022
dplordx:

Why is Peter Obi's presence paining you?
You said that you aren't a cow, who cares. May the more sensible candidate win �

1 Like

Re: Basketball Players Mock Peter Obi, Ask Him To Fire His Advisers (Video) by Arkmanbuddy(m): 1:29pm On Jul 26, 2022
The guy asking the questions was clearly biased.

1 Like

Re: Basketball Players Mock Peter Obi, Ask Him To Fire His Advisers (Video) by ceejayluv(m): 1:29pm On Jul 26, 2022
Does bubu even know what NBA is?
Re: Basketball Players Mock Peter Obi, Ask Him To Fire His Advisers (Video) by WowSweetGuy(m): 1:29pm On Jul 26, 2022
Rubhish

Wetin these anericans crack head sabi

Na Obi hater just wan discourage a man without fraud... An economist to salvage Nigeria
Re: Basketball Players Mock Peter Obi, Ask Him To Fire His Advisers (Video) by zicoraads: 1:29pm On Jul 26, 2022
Peter Obi goofed. This is embarrassing.

3 Likes

Re: Basketball Players Mock Peter Obi, Ask Him To Fire His Advisers (Video) by GeneralPula: 1:29pm On Jul 26, 2022
Nothing pained me more than it’s a Nigerian that made that useless statement. Had it been any other country, I wouldn’t care less..

The guy from the video asked *How could a presidential candidate not have his fact right? Then the American guy said all his advisers are suppose to be fired*

Igbos have always disgraced Nigeria internationally from the beginning of time. A senator from same region was just recently arrested for organ harvesting..

9 Likes

Re: Basketball Players Mock Peter Obi, Ask Him To Fire His Advisers (Video) by bigiyaro(m): 1:30pm On Jul 26, 2022
ryloy:

I thought I was going to see some MVPs or real NBA players, not America based
blood sucking BATs
Re: Basketball Players Mock Peter Obi, Ask Him To Fire His Advisers (Video) by paramakina202: 1:30pm On Jul 26, 2022
Okoroawusa:
See as this man don disgrace us for public of igwemadu.

All your presidential candidates since the time of Buhari have been disgracing humanity on daily basis.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

FG Sacks 2 Contractors Over Delay In Disbursement Of Cash Transfer / Obaseki Rejects Idriss Addano's Coronation As Sultan of Shuwa Arab of Edo State / Police CSP Defies Governor Sanwo-Olu's Order To Vacate Magodo Estate (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.