Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

"Dear Death, I Am Ready" - Young Nigerian Woman Leaves Painful Note On Facebook - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / "Dear Death, I Am Ready" - Young Nigerian Woman Leaves Painful Note On Facebook (47589 Views)

Beautiful Lady Drops Suicide Note On Facebook (Photos) / Young Nigerian Woman Dies In Libya (Photo) / Young Nigerian Man Drowns A Day After Sharing A Facebook Post About Death (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Dear Death, I Am Ready" - Young Nigerian Woman Leaves Painful Note On Facebook by OJURONGBE1(m): 10:05pm On Jul 26, 2022
E fit be one Aba boy wey break her heart, na why she wan die!
This GenZ people no get sense
Re: "Dear Death, I Am Ready" - Young Nigerian Woman Leaves Painful Note On Facebook by Omoslim26: 10:06pm On Jul 26, 2022
One monkey say farewell undecided
Mad people too plenty for this country.
Na only me and 4 other person normal for this country so undecided
Re: "Dear Death, I Am Ready" - Young Nigerian Woman Leaves Painful Note On Facebook by sylve11: 10:06pm On Jul 26, 2022
na wa o cool
Re: "Dear Death, I Am Ready" - Young Nigerian Woman Leaves Painful Note On Facebook by Antoeni(m): 10:06pm On Jul 26, 2022
May God See Her Through her Trying Period.And Make Her Change Her Mind.
Maybe Na Boyfriend Wahala
Re: "Dear Death, I Am Ready" - Young Nigerian Woman Leaves Painful Note On Facebook by GadgetsRus: 10:07pm On Jul 26, 2022
Don't do it girl...common.

It can only get tougher before it gets better...
Re: "Dear Death, I Am Ready" - Young Nigerian Woman Leaves Painful Note On Facebook by VenumX: 10:07pm On Jul 26, 2022
Hmmn

Life is tough.
Re: "Dear Death, I Am Ready" - Young Nigerian Woman Leaves Painful Note On Facebook by Omoslim26: 10:07pm On Jul 26, 2022
BadNews:

You Have Started Again

She wan scatter ya blokos grin grin grin cheesy grin

Re: "Dear Death, I Am Ready" - Young Nigerian Woman Leaves Painful Note On Facebook by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jul 26, 2022
Suit yourself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Dear Death, I Am Ready" - Young Nigerian Woman Leaves Painful Note On Facebook by Modest200(m): 10:08pm On Jul 26, 2022
Ok
Re: "Dear Death, I Am Ready" - Young Nigerian Woman Leaves Painful Note On Facebook by MartinsD12(m): 10:13pm On Jul 26, 2022
BadNews:
Update From . COM

Family And Friends of a Young Bayelsan Lady, Benefit Ogiri, are concerned about her safety after she left a disturbing post on Facebook, Reports.

In The Post Shared On Tuesday Morning, As Sighted By On July 26, 2022, She Wrote: "Dear Death, I AM READY."

A Family Member, Rejoice Ogiri Said Her Phone Numbers have been unreachable since she left The Note.

See Her Photo And Reactions As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG
Na them she is bought to bill somebody or blackmail somebody all na fake clout chasing
Re: "Dear Death, I Am Ready" - Young Nigerian Woman Leaves Painful Note On Facebook by Nwaotu10(m): 10:14pm On Jul 26, 2022
RIP IN ADVANCE TO HER grin
I'M NEXT.
Re: "Dear Death, I Am Ready" - Young Nigerian Woman Leaves Painful Note On Facebook by meobizy(f): 10:15pm On Jul 26, 2022
All I care for is an update. This news has zero conclusion.
Re: "Dear Death, I Am Ready" - Young Nigerian Woman Leaves Painful Note On Facebook by OgaDeyVex: 10:16pm On Jul 26, 2022
mytime24:
Badnews from badnews

This Is The Reason Why Oga Just Dey Vex
Re: "Dear Death, I Am Ready" - Young Nigerian Woman Leaves Painful Note On Facebook by Fobicious: 10:18pm On Jul 26, 2022
Aldol:
Hypocrites, even those who couldn't call her or help her earlier will be doing eyeservice
They might not know she was depressed or suicidal
Re: "Dear Death, I Am Ready" - Young Nigerian Woman Leaves Painful Note On Facebook by chygozie11: 10:20pm On Jul 26, 2022
Righteousness2:
There is enormous power in the tongue , so be mindful of what u speak to yourself..

Secondly, Suicide is not an Escape route, suicide is an expressway to Hell.
No Matter the matter, take it to JESUS Christ. HE is the only one that is able to Perfectly heal you and make you whole.

Most Important, lets Embrace JESUS and live Ready, because Departing this Earth without JESUS is the worst thing that can happen to a human.

But if I say I wan buy house or car tomorrow,una go say na laziness.....no power for tongue without zeal! grin

1 Like

Re: "Dear Death, I Am Ready" - Young Nigerian Woman Leaves Painful Note On Facebook by ignis: 10:20pm On Jul 26, 2022
dangermouse:
Suicide is never an option!

Every problem has an expiring date.

not in all cases.
Re: "Dear Death, I Am Ready" - Young Nigerian Woman Leaves Painful Note On Facebook by shakdav(m): 10:22pm On Jul 26, 2022
GudHardDick:
Tinubu and Buhari has sent so many Young people early to their Graves!!

The economic hardship in the country is too much! Only Obi can rescue this country now!!

Get your PVC and get it fast let's join hands together And cast our vote for peter Obi

How??, they dey said you should kill yourself or how again, you that you are alive why did you kill yourself because of hardship, just show case your candidate and leaves the rest alone, this too much herp of Obi self, a last the man go fuckup pass buhari self
Re: "Dear Death, I Am Ready" - Young Nigerian Woman Leaves Painful Note On Facebook by seanwilliam(m): 10:22pm On Jul 26, 2022
Probably relationship gone wrong
Re: "Dear Death, I Am Ready" - Young Nigerian Woman Leaves Painful Note On Facebook by ShedrachU(m): 10:22pm On Jul 26, 2022
She did that to only chase clout.

She has deleted it.

If she wants to die, let's she die nah, she's not the first & won't be the last

1 Like

Re: "Dear Death, I Am Ready" - Young Nigerian Woman Leaves Painful Note On Facebook by Chartey(m): 10:22pm On Jul 26, 2022
HantaVirus:
All these clout chasing idiots should rest please undecided

Someone who is ready to die won't even have time to post on social media undecided

I know people all around the world are going through hard times and depressive moments but I think this little girl here is chasing clout undecided

I may be wrong though undecided

Don't be ignorant.

Is it not in this same Nigeria that in recent times, we've seen more than 5 people post viral tweets or messages about suicide and actually went ahead to do it. Izu, then that guy who was in debt and many other examples.

6 Likes

Re: "Dear Death, I Am Ready" - Young Nigerian Woman Leaves Painful Note On Facebook by Osibajo2023: 10:23pm On Jul 26, 2022
Life has no meaning, truly, don't tell me to give my life to Christ, because I was once a born again Christian, and I tell you, I enjoy more freedom now than then

1 Like

Re: "Dear Death, I Am Ready" - Young Nigerian Woman Leaves Painful Note On Facebook by Stevyne: 10:23pm On Jul 26, 2022
Bluntguy:
She should wait a little bit more. There is light at the end of the tunnel. 2023 is very near.
Light at the end of tunnel wey Nepa don cut carry wire go. angry

1 Like

Re: "Dear Death, I Am Ready" - Young Nigerian Woman Leaves Painful Note On Facebook by simplesearch: 10:23pm On Jul 26, 2022
Sorry to say this, a lot of young girls are taking in more than they can chew and chewing more than they can swallow and digest. Some of them have rebuff all godly admonition, to exploit another world they believe exist but altogether discover to be unsatisfying but too late to retrace their step. They opt for suicide to regain their sanity and the initial freedom they once enjoyed if thats all they'll ever can get. As we all can see, serving God and knowing Jesus is the ultimate in life. Whatever you do outside of this truth and relationship is null and void and a cut in the neck. Only Jesus is real and makes life real!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Dear Death, I Am Ready" - Young Nigerian Woman Leaves Painful Note On Facebook by Ojuntana: 10:23pm On Jul 26, 2022
lasisi69:
undecided
No be cassava dey for C so?
Na Tinubu get dat one

1 Like

Re: "Dear Death, I Am Ready" - Young Nigerian Woman Leaves Painful Note On Facebook by claudiofaceoff: 10:25pm On Jul 26, 2022
dangermouse:
Suicide is never an option!

Every problem has an expiring date.

God bless you �

1 Like

Re: "Dear Death, I Am Ready" - Young Nigerian Woman Leaves Painful Note On Facebook by Osibajo2023: 10:25pm On Jul 26, 2022
IboHausaYoruba:
Do you know it is only Peter Obi that reject pension payment and juicy jumbo payment amongst all the ex governors in Nigeria? Do you know Obi left over N28 billion raw cash and over N128 billion in investments in the cover of Anambra while leaving office? Do you know Anambra is the 3rd richest state in Nigeria and could you believe that if subsequent governors have moved in the pace Peter Obi left Anambra, the state would have been the richest in Nigeria? Do you know Obi can turn around the quagmire we found ourselves in Nigeria and make this country the envy of other nations? We have tried North, we have tried West, it is time we try East. Support Obi and liberate your country if you're not wicked.
gbenu e soun, all na lie
Re: "Dear Death, I Am Ready" - Young Nigerian Woman Leaves Painful Note On Facebook by darichlife: 10:25pm On Jul 26, 2022
Franzinni:
What a waste of precious...

Well more are being born ... it's a freaking recycling planet we found our selves on...

The day I recognized that life is suffering and that is the only way to grow... Then I truly started to enjoy my existence.

I am not my flesh! I am a perspective of the ALL.

You are not your flesh indeed, we always miss the point because we seek relevance a lot
Re: "Dear Death, I Am Ready" - Young Nigerian Woman Leaves Painful Note On Facebook by ajerimitan: 10:28pm On Jul 26, 2022
I was boasting that i could never in my life contemplate suicide, it was like an angel or a demon or an elf eavesdropped and over heard the thoughts on my mind. The next moment I was under extreme pressure and tension from God knows where, I was given a good run for my life it was a very bad psychological fight. I felt like eating my words it was just too much of a depression in a life time of short mortal years. Just like looking to the sky in absolute surrender to the rain drops eventually catching up with you on a wide open field. But this time around they are not rain drops but bullets rain of plenty fiery fast furious bullets...

1 Like

Re: "Dear Death, I Am Ready" - Young Nigerian Woman Leaves Painful Note On Facebook by lasisi69(f): 10:29pm On Jul 26, 2022
Ojuntana:

No be cassava dey for C so?
Na Tinubu get dat one
Lol

Community violence cheesy

3 Likes

Re: "Dear Death, I Am Ready" - Young Nigerian Woman Leaves Painful Note On Facebook by bmdmix15: 10:29pm On Jul 26, 2022
Seniorwriter:
There is nothing dear about death when it's untimely.....sadly so many young persons are depressed!.

Deep Quote:
Always balance your EQ with your IQ.

@Seniorwriter
shouldn't that b the other way round
Re: "Dear Death, I Am Ready" - Young Nigerian Woman Leaves Painful Note On Facebook by Clinghton: 10:29pm On Jul 26, 2022
Being emotionally strong and having the ability to tell yourself that you're greater in any ugly situation is true strength in our depressed generation.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nurse Seen Taking Lollipop In An Emergency Room While Attending To A Patient / I am Scared O, Have Learnt My Lesson, No More Skin To Skin / 5 Advantages Of Drinking Water In The Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.