Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,100 members, 7,835,707 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Blasphemy: Senate Receives Petition For The Investigation & Arrest Of Pastor Ojo - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Blasphemy: Senate Receives Petition For The Investigation & Arrest Of Pastor Ojo (45614 Views)

Onochie & Sani Adam's Fate Uncertain As Senate Receives INEC Committee’s Report / FG, States Recommits To Swift Investigation, Arrest & Prosecution Of Criminals / Sowore's Petition For Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala To Lose Her Honorary Degree Resurfaces (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blasphemy: Senate Receives Petition For The Investigation & Arrest Of Pastor Ojo by Hassanmaye(m): 4:34pm On Jul 27, 2022
NobleSeed:
you yourself keep stupidity aside.
Haven't you guys be disrespectful to other believe lately?
I have never abuse any Christian religion my life.
Re: Blasphemy: Senate Receives Petition For The Investigation & Arrest Of Pastor Ojo by BnQoyyim(m): 7:58pm On Jul 27, 2022
dragunov:

Thank you. When people point out the obvious to you, as usual, you resort to name calling. Somebody is not mature because he pointed out your stupidity. I am throwing tantrums because I stated the obvious. You know what? If you are really sincere in your quest, take the Bible and read it yourself while you bracket out all the previous biases, prejudice, misreads, misinterpretations, and teachings that you have stored in your subconscious. Sincerely ask God to help you. Then you will get an epiphany. Thank me later.
By the way, do not be afraid. Nobody is gonna kill and burn you for handling the Bible. Ok ? Peace and out.

No matter how dark it is, the bearer would know what he stomached.
Keep on deriding, for such is what you're stuffed with. I shall keep on uncover your coverup.
Although, it might get hurt, yet, you don't get mad, get sense instead.
Here is my Questions

Let me know the reason why
Catholic Books is 73 and that of the PROTESTANT IS 66.
Why + or - 7 ?
Re: Blasphemy: Senate Receives Petition For The Investigation & Arrest Of Pastor Ojo by dragunov: 9:45pm On Jul 27, 2022
BnQoyyim:

No matter how dark it is, the bearer would know what he stomached.
Keep on deriding, for such is what you're stuffed with. I shall keep on uncover your coverup.
Although, it might get hurt, yet, you don't get mad, get sense instead.
Here is my Questions

Let me know the reason why
Catholic Books is 73 and that of the PROTESTANT IS 66.
Why + or - 7 ?

You gonna have to go meet a Catholic clergy for clarification because the bottom line is, I don't care. It adds nothing to me and removes nothing from me. Why you even major on minor issues and trivialize the major beats my imagination. You leave that and do what I advised you to do. Ehn?
Re: Blasphemy: Senate Receives Petition For The Investigation & Arrest Of Pastor Ojo by sreamsense: 9:58pm On Jul 27, 2022
Hope this Prof is not a product of quota system? He should have petitioned Mohammed instead to remind him to go and fight for himself that somebody is insulting him
Re: Blasphemy: Senate Receives Petition For The Investigation & Arrest Of Pastor Ojo by mankan2k7(m): 4:17am On Jul 28, 2022
Allow Mohamed to fight for himself.
Re: Blasphemy: Senate Receives Petition For The Investigation & Arrest Of Pastor Ojo by BnQoyyim(m): 10:30am On Jul 28, 2022
Owkay!!!

dragunov:

You gonna have to go meet a Catholic clergy for clarification because the bottom line is, I don't care. It adds nothing to me and removes nothing from me. Why you even major on minor issues and trivialize the major beats my imagination. You leave that and do what I advised you to do. Ehn?
Re: Blasphemy: Senate Receives Petition For The Investigation & Arrest Of Pastor Ojo by psalmz(m): 5:30pm On Aug 15, 2022
Carlylepneuma:
do u realize that u are an extremist? Some of u guys hiding behind social media and spewing all manner of unreasonable statement just to get likes. I can bet my life u can't dare mention things u say online in d presence of a Muslim community unless ofcours u want Deborah's falth to be urs too...
his other monikers are chukwuibuipob,ipobarethieves and now this one,he will soon get banned
Re: Blasphemy: Senate Receives Petition For The Investigation & Arrest Of Pastor Ojo by Carlylepneuma: 12:18pm On Aug 22, 2022
psalmz:
his other monikers are chukwuibuipob,ipobarethieves and now this one,he will soon get banned
nigga stop assuming...
Re: Blasphemy: Senate Receives Petition For The Investigation & Arrest Of Pastor Ojo by asanausana91: 12:42pm On Aug 22, 2022
Any foolish Christian that vote for a Muslim Muslim ticket will be the first victim of the upcoming sharia law.
In Jesus name I pray. Amen!
Re: Blasphemy: Senate Receives Petition For The Investigation & Arrest Of Pastor Ojo by asanausana91: 12:54pm On Aug 22, 2022
Caseless:
no worry. The pastor go soon enter hand. If dem report, you attack, if dem take laws into their hands, you still attack. Now you all can see why we feel enraged. Since you can't respect our faith, we'll not take it from you. It cist nothing to just respect mine so I can respect yours.
did you respect mine when Muslim compare the risen of Jesus Christ with agege bread?
Did you respect mine when El rufai said Jesus slept Mary Magdalene
Did you respect mine when Adamu Garba mock the holy clothes of our bishops?
Re: Blasphemy: Senate Receives Petition For The Investigation & Arrest Of Pastor Ojo by ipobarethieves: 8:52am On Sep 13, 2022
Carlylepneuma:
nigga stop assuming...
dnt mind him. IF HE'S CLEAN,NOBODY WILL COME FOR HIM

1 Like

Re: Blasphemy: Senate Receives Petition For The Investigation & Arrest Of Pastor Ojo by ipobarethieves: 8:55am On Sep 13, 2022
grin grin
psalmz:
I pity u

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Presidency Reacts To Senate’s Rejection Of Buhari’s Plan To Borrow $30bn / CBN Fires First Bank Directors / MURIC Condemns January 1st As Public Holiday For Christians To Enjoy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.