Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,267 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

Blasphemy: Senate Receives Petition For The Investigation & Arrest Of Pastor Ojo - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Blasphemy: Senate Receives Petition For The Investigation & Arrest Of Pastor Ojo (45569 Views)

Onochie & Sani Adam's Fate Uncertain As Senate Receives INEC Committee’s Report / FG, States Recommits To Swift Investigation, Arrest & Prosecution Of Criminals / Sowore's Petition For Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala To Lose Her Honorary Degree Resurfaces (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blasphemy: Senate Receives Petition For The Investigation & Arrest Of Pastor Ojo by DOM7: 8:23pm On Jul 26, 2022
How many times Jesus is blasphem? Who investigates who? From Elrufai and co.

1 Like

Re: Blasphemy: Senate Receives Petition For The Investigation & Arrest Of Pastor Ojo by adewad13(m): 8:27pm On Jul 26, 2022
manutdrichie:
Thunder fire that prof

The prof wish you and your family multitude of your prayer.
Re: Blasphemy: Senate Receives Petition For The Investigation & Arrest Of Pastor Ojo by BnQoyyim(m): 8:32pm On Jul 26, 2022
Batam:

Read John 14:6-7, 27

This John 14:6-7, 27 totally contradicted Mathew 10:34-35

34 "Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword. 35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law".
Re: Blasphemy: Senate Receives Petition For The Investigation & Arrest Of Pastor Ojo by olisaEze(m): 8:48pm On Jul 26, 2022
Midastorch:

I see you chief justice of heavenly bodies...peace out

grin grin grin
Re: Blasphemy: Senate Receives Petition For The Investigation & Arrest Of Pastor Ojo by Otunbakayce: 8:48pm On Jul 26, 2022
madridguy:
A welcome development.
Terrorist!
Re: Blasphemy: Senate Receives Petition For The Investigation & Arrest Of Pastor Ojo by FoolishBoy419: 9:16pm On Jul 26, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
That is why i LOVE ISREAL

ISREAL dey give dem Vawulence back 2 back
Dem dey give these peace lovers wotowoto.
Dem Enter their Mosque still flog them grin grin

Try zuzu anyhow say you be Moslim
Isreal go send you 6 feet make you go flex your 7 virgins. No time

Isreal wey be Vawulence Capital since 20BC
I love watching isreal deal with radical moslims

All Christians should learn From ISREAL

Israel doesn't give a sh!t about your religion though. Anything Palestinian, be it christian or muslim can be killed. Even their latest high-profile victim, Akleh was a Christian.

Of course you two idi0ts (muslims and Christians) are free to kill yourselves, but just remember this when next you praise Israel. It's more about territory than religion.
Re: Blasphemy: Senate Receives Petition For The Investigation & Arrest Of Pastor Ojo by Goddey18(m): 9:39pm On Jul 26, 2022
mhmsadyq:

Which god?

The one that watched his only begotten son crucified while he cried "my god, my god, while do you forsake me!
Or
The one that was crucified by his own creation?
Whichever of the two ain't worth fighting for!

We are not followers of terrorists and jihadist.
A child rapist, A so call prophet without a history. A religion that strives on hate and killings.
Re: Blasphemy: Senate Receives Petition For The Investigation & Arrest Of Pastor Ojo by remsonik(f): 9:39pm On Jul 26, 2022
mutvy:
Instead of Christians to condemn Joshua Akintaro's utterances, they would rather support him. You people keep calling for war on daily basis, attacking Muslims, calling Muslims all sort of names. I pray the war comes so that we all learn in the hard way.
How do we keep calling for war? Or rather it's you people that are calling for war. A woman was killed and the government, Muslims who committed the act kept shut with no proper acts taken on it. Now someone is condemning her killings openly and you're calling for his arrest

Who appeared to your prophet Muhammad, is it not angel Gabriel.
Re: Blasphemy: Senate Receives Petition For The Investigation & Arrest Of Pastor Ojo by wasuka14(m): 9:54pm On Jul 26, 2022
jamezman:
Too much atrocities been committed here and there.
I'm not in support in anyone trying to talk down on another man believe and Religion.
But this Islamist them too do. You are ready to kill and do anything to bring sharia justice on anyone who faults your god or prophet.
But will go about gathering touts and giving them Christian heads attire all to make your Muslim Muslim justifiable....

Be mature. You started like one with brain, but u end up like empty skull. Renting of Bishop gate is already settled. Those involved already held a press conference and they are know. They are adults and fathers to their children. And also, they are authentic Christians just like you. They already debunked the claim of been rent or short of. If you have anything against them, face them squarely without joining issue.
That pastor ojo, already cross the line. We shouldn't support bad things because it didn't affect us. Let's join hand together and condemn what's not good. Not only when it's against you and your family .
Re: Blasphemy: Senate Receives Petition For The Investigation & Arrest Of Pastor Ojo by Carlylepneuma: 9:59pm On Jul 26, 2022
ipobarecriminals:
U just confam Islamabad are TERRORISTS. Did Christian community attack that useless ,coconut head Man dat wear Bishop costume? Go and drink hypo,u go dey alrite
u just confirm to me ur just a little afonja boy who lacks exprience as well as exposure...
Re: Blasphemy: Senate Receives Petition For The Investigation & Arrest Of Pastor Ojo by NobleSeed(m): 10:20pm On Jul 26, 2022
you guys can only do that nonsense up north..
Carry am come near me, una generation won't live to attest to what will happen
Hassanmaye:

We will make sure he die
Re: Blasphemy: Senate Receives Petition For The Investigation & Arrest Of Pastor Ojo by ipobarecriminals: 10:27pm On Jul 26, 2022
Carlylepneuma:
u just confirm to me ur just a little afonja boy who lacks exprience as well as exposure...
Ur father is a boy/lacks experience
Re: Blasphemy: Senate Receives Petition For The Investigation & Arrest Of Pastor Ojo by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jul 26, 2022
BnQoyyim:

This John 14:6-7, 27 totally contradicted Mathew 10:34-35

34 "Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword. 35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law".
Read the chapter further to get a better understanding
Re: Blasphemy: Senate Receives Petition For The Investigation & Arrest Of Pastor Ojo by luluman: 11:04pm On Jul 26, 2022
manutdrichie:
Thunder fire that prof
Including Shango and Amadioha
Re: Blasphemy: Senate Receives Petition For The Investigation & Arrest Of Pastor Ojo by Hassanmaye(m): 11:05pm On Jul 26, 2022
NobleSeed:
you guys can only do that nonsense up north..
Carry am come near me, una generation won't live to attest to what will happen
Please keep emotions aside. Why is it So hard to respect others believe?
Re: Blasphemy: Senate Receives Petition For The Investigation & Arrest Of Pastor Ojo by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jul 26, 2022
[quote author=BnQoyyim post=115114793]

Let Him visit me through you.
Don't wait for the holy spirit to come and
explain it, let it get done via you.

Show me the word "bible" in the bibles.
Show me the word "church" in the bibles.
Show me where bibles establish that you should be worshipping on Sunday.
Then, eaplain to me, the mode of worship, whether by clapping, eyes closure and what have you.

If you can't, then, I'll show you in the bibles where the mode of worship is the same as that of the Muslims.

[/quote
I cannot continue to argue unnecessarily with you seeing that your understanding of the word of God is darkened.
I pray the Lord to enlighten your ignorance in Jesus name
Re: Blasphemy: Senate Receives Petition For The Investigation & Arrest Of Pastor Ojo by Panda7(m): 12:10am On Jul 27, 2022
HonNL:

Some of his provocative utterances as heard in the audio-visual clip are: ‘We are not as stupid as your Muhammad’; ‘Your Muhammad is a sinner’; ‘There is nothing called Allah or Jibril. Muhammad is the one bearing those names’; ‘Go and tell your leader, Muhammad’s brain is dark and he is daft’; ‘Why call Muhammad ‘holy’, He is not Holy Prophet’.

(Akintaro was alleged to have made these statements following the gruesome murder of Deborah Samuel.

https://www.nairaland.com/7138979/blasphemy-arrest-pastor-akintaro-joshua#113057481

Lalasticlala Mynd44

a country of christians and muslims how do they manage to cohabitate it is like planting maize and elephant grass in the same garden, how do you expect them to grow together? it is either one grows and the other dies off. who are the unity beggars in a country where there is no freedom of expression and difference of religion. it is better the muslims have a separate country as they are united by allah and prophet muhammad to avoid issues of blasphemy by people of other faith and believe. c'mon allah or prophet muhammad didn't die for anyone
Re: Blasphemy: Senate Receives Petition For The Investigation & Arrest Of Pastor Ojo by BnQoyyim(m): 3:05am On Jul 27, 2022
[quote author=Batam post=115118908][/quote]

Shame on the devil, who holds fast onto the wrong side of the stick, i wish you realize the areas of your oversight.

First, in Matthew 26:39 and Mark 14:35, we are told Jesus fell with his head (face) toward the ground and he prayed. However, does Scripture reveal other ways God's people prayed?

Among the Muslims mode of worship established in the bibles.

KNEELING - 1 Kings 8:54; Daniel 6:10 (and prayed three times per day); Acts 7:60, 20:36; Ephesians 3:14; Philippians 2:9-11.

STANDING - 2 Chronicles 20:5.

FACEDOWN - Numbers 16:22, 20:6; Joshua 5:14; Revelation 7:11.

HANDS RAISED - Psalms 134:2, 141:2.
Re: Blasphemy: Senate Receives Petition For The Investigation & Arrest Of Pastor Ojo by BnQoyyim(m): 3:21am On Jul 27, 2022
Batam:

Read the chapter further to get a better understanding

Moreso, how about 1 Samuel 15:3

"Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy all that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys.’”
Re: Blasphemy: Senate Receives Petition For The Investigation & Arrest Of Pastor Ojo by dragunov: 3:33am On Jul 27, 2022
Temptee101:
shocked

Tinubu should also be prosecuted and jailed for hiring urchins to impersonate ordained bishops.

Expect more humiliation of Christians should the drug Lord and terrorist ascend the throne but God forbid BATing

Tinubu is a criminal and drug lord

"If ye be willing and Obedient, ye shall eat the good of the land" - Isaiah 1:19

I'm forever Obidient

So his name is now Peter Obe? You just open your mouth waaaa turning bible upside down.
Re: Blasphemy: Senate Receives Petition For The Investigation & Arrest Of Pastor Ojo by dragunov: 3:35am On Jul 27, 2022
9jaRealist:

There’s NOTHING like “blasphemy” under NIGERIAN Law!
>

Tell the mofo sharia Professor o.
Re: Blasphemy: Senate Receives Petition For The Investigation & Arrest Of Pastor Ojo by dragunov: 3:37am On Jul 27, 2022
HonNL:

Some of his provocative utterances as heard in the audio-visual clip are: ‘We are not as stupid as your Muhammad’; ‘Your Muhammad is a sinner’; ‘There is nothing called Allah or Jibril. Muhammad is the one bearing those names’; ‘Go and tell your leader, Muhammad’s brain is dark and he is daft’; ‘Why call Muhammad ‘holy’, He is not Holy Prophet’.

(Akintaro was alleged to have made these statements following the gruesome murder of Deborah Samuel.

https://www.nairaland.com/7138979/blasphemy-arrest-pastor-akintaro-joshua#113057481

Lalasticlala Mynd44

This dingbat is sending petition to senate over kini? Are we practicing sharia law in Nigeria? Is it sharia law that the senators are following? Abi e e ma wo weyrey yi!
Re: Blasphemy: Senate Receives Petition For The Investigation & Arrest Of Pastor Ojo by dragunov: 3:53am On Jul 27, 2022
BnQoyyim:

Shame on the devil, who holds fast onto the wrong side of the stick, i wish you realize the areas of your oversight.

First, in Matthew 26:39 and Mark 14:35, we are told Jesus fell with his head (face) toward the ground and he prayed. However, does Scripture reveal other ways God's people prayed?

Among the Muslims mode of worship established in the bibles.

KNEELING - 1 Kings 8:54; Daniel 6:10 (and prayed three times per day); Acts 7:60, 20:36; Ephesians 3:14; Philippians 2:9-11.

STANDING - 2 Chronicles 20:5.

FACEDOWN - Numbers 16:22, 20:6; Joshua 5:14; Revelation 7:11.

HANDS RAISED - Psalms 134:2, 141:2.

You're so pathetic. So you don't know what it means to fall on ones face. This is simple English now. That aside, since you know how to quote Bible verses, kindly show us where there was any "ruling" or prescription where it says that the followers of Jesus must do all the things you have listed. Why do you belligerent oafs always seek to validate your Islamic religion and practices by cherry picking words from the Bible which you don't even believe? When are you going to start realizing that you cannot validate Islam by quoting Bible? It's like trying to mix mercury in water. It doesn't mix. Islam is different from Christianity. They are galaxies apart. Can't you just do your thing make Dem do theirs. Simple!
Re: Blasphemy: Senate Receives Petition For The Investigation & Arrest Of Pastor Ojo by Aboki99(m): 5:02am On Jul 27, 2022
manutdrichie:
Thunder fire that prof

You will never know peace in your life, idiot.
Re: Blasphemy: Senate Receives Petition For The Investigation & Arrest Of Pastor Ojo by DanEmakoji(m): 7:54am On Jul 27, 2022
Melodydoctor:
Nonsense. You did not make any petition for the arrest of the murderers of Deborah, but you are fast to raise a petition against those who protested against her death? This country don taya me.
Re: Blasphemy: Senate Receives Petition For The Investigation & Arrest Of Pastor Ojo by BnQoyyim(m): 8:49am On Jul 27, 2022
dragunov:

You're so pathetic. So you don't know what it means to fall on ones face. This is simple English now. That aside, since you know how to quote Bible verses, kindly show us where there was any "ruling" or prescription where it says that the followers of Jesus must do all the things you have listed. Why do you belligerent oafs always seek to validate your Islamic religion and practices by cherry picking words from the Bible which you don't even believe? When are you going to start realizing that you cannot validate Islam by quoting Bible? It's like trying to mix mercury in water. It doesn't mix. Islam is different from Christianity. They are galaxies apart. Can't you just do your thing make Dem do theirs. Simple!

Throwing tantrums in this kind of dialogue shows the level of maturity and exposed the limitations of faculties of reasoning. If I'm to be exchanging an abusive words with you, believe you me, you can't stand it.
By the way, explain it scripturally, the mode of worship in Christianity.
2- is Jesus God or Son of God?
Mind you, you're yet to address any of my questions.
Re: Blasphemy: Senate Receives Petition For The Investigation & Arrest Of Pastor Ojo by Nobody: 9:43am On Jul 27, 2022
The foool didn't petition for the arrest of those that committed murder, but for someone to be arrested for talking against his god. These people are a special level of stupid.
Re: Blasphemy: Senate Receives Petition For The Investigation & Arrest Of Pastor Ojo by Temptee101(m): 10:56am On Jul 27, 2022
dragunov:

So his name is now Peter Obe? You just open your mouth waaaa turning bible upside down.

Shut up and be Obidient

Re: Blasphemy: Senate Receives Petition For The Investigation & Arrest Of Pastor Ojo by JOMAX: 1:26pm On Jul 27, 2022
Evergreen4:
How many petitions did be write when Deborah was gruesomely burnt to death.

How many did he write when the woman who went for early morning evangelism was murdered in cold blood.

How many did he when Christians where massacred.

Theses people from the other religious divide just think they have Violence monopoly

They are terrorists hiding under Islam and we are not afraid of them. Even till death
Re: Blasphemy: Senate Receives Petition For The Investigation & Arrest Of Pastor Ojo by dragunov: 1:59pm On Jul 27, 2022
BnQoyyim:

Throwing tantrums in this kind of dialogue shows the level of maturity and exposed the limitations of faculties of reasoning. If I'm to be exchanging an abusive words with you, believe you me, you can't stand it.
By the way, explain it scripturally, the mode of worship in Christianity.
2- is Jesus God or Son of God?
Mind you, you're yet to address any of my questions.

Thank you. When people point out the obvious to you, as usual, you resort to name calling. Somebody is not mature because he pointed out your stupidity. I am throwing tantrums because I stated the obvious. You know what? If you are really sincere in your quest, take the Bible and read it yourself while you bracket out all the previous biases, prejudice, misreads, misinterpretations, and teachings that you have stored in your subconscious. Sincerely ask God to help you. Then you will get an epiphany. Thank me later.
By the way, do not be afraid. Nobody is gonna kill and burn you for handling the Bible. Ok ? Peace and out.
Re: Blasphemy: Senate Receives Petition For The Investigation & Arrest Of Pastor Ojo by Nwabueze22: 2:15pm On Jul 27, 2022
Mumummed is also a terrorist
Re: Blasphemy: Senate Receives Petition For The Investigation & Arrest Of Pastor Ojo by NobleSeed(m): 2:21pm On Jul 27, 2022
you yourself keep stupidity aside.
Haven't you guys be disrespectful to other believe lately?
Hassanmaye:

Please keep emotions aside. Why is it So hard to respect others believe?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Obi Chose An Uncivilised Way To Campaign In Lagos - Onanuga / Face To Face With Nnamdi Kanu, The Man Behind Radio Biafra - Sun News / See The Different Headlines In Today's Sun Newspaper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.