Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,436 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Falana Joins NLC Protest, As Adeyanju Alleges Kidnap Of 13 Soldiers In Abuja - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Falana Joins NLC Protest, As Adeyanju Alleges Kidnap Of 13 Soldiers In Abuja (38948 Views)

Governor Makinde Joins NLC Protest In Oyo / Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest / Boko Haram Kills 13 Soldiers, Two Policemen In Yobe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falana Joins NLC Protest, As Adeyanju Alleges Kidnap Of 13 Soldiers In Abuja by Billygee2u: 3:29pm On Jul 26, 2022
God1000:
This is commendable.

I have a question for frustrated students that are currently staying at home as a result of this protracted ASUU strike

Why are you still supporting the party that is destroying your future?
Re: Falana Joins NLC Protest, As Adeyanju Alleges Kidnap Of 13 Soldiers In Abuja by Billygee2u: 3:30pm On Jul 26, 2022
SpecialAdviser:
I was there. If you are youth and still sitting at home campaigning for Tinubu and Atiku, I pity your generations.

If ordinary Siri Lanka can do it, why not you? Are they smarter than you. Your shame dey shame me. Chai
Re: Falana Joins NLC Protest, As Adeyanju Alleges Kidnap Of 13 Soldiers In Abuja by Billygee2u: 3:31pm On Jul 26, 2022
WibusJaga:

If only this protest will metamorphose into the Sri Lankan uprising. Those Sri Lankans never experienced up to a tenth of what we are enduring in this country.
Re: Falana Joins NLC Protest, As Adeyanju Alleges Kidnap Of 13 Soldiers In Abuja by tehilah92(f): 3:38pm On Jul 26, 2022
I can't understand, asin army officers are being kidnapped?
No say na 1 o, 13! Ah! E no suppose possible say e go better for this government
Re: Falana Joins NLC Protest, As Adeyanju Alleges Kidnap Of 13 Soldiers In Abuja by BigDaddyP(m): 3:42pm On Jul 26, 2022
The commander in chief has lost his bearing. Are you truly sure if the Bubu we had in the 80s as HoS, that served under our ex hoS Obasanjo meritoriously Is still the same person in Aso Rock? Am beginning to question the personality of the person there o. OBJ, IBB and Abacha won't take this nonsense. I trust their command. Questions need to be asked. A commander in chief who travelled to Liberia for a security summit when his house is on fire?
Re: Falana Joins NLC Protest, As Adeyanju Alleges Kidnap Of 13 Soldiers In Abuja by Badguy77(m): 4:05pm On Jul 26, 2022
Blackfire:
Fake news

Rabble rousers

Our gallant soldier's are okay

Stop fake news

Sharap
Re: Falana Joins NLC Protest, As Adeyanju Alleges Kidnap Of 13 Soldiers In Abuja by membranus: 4:23pm On Jul 26, 2022
IMPACT05:
Femi Falana joins NLC protests, as Deji Adeyanju alleges kidnap of 13 soldiers in Abuja

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/07/femi-falana-joins-nlc-protests-as-deji-adeyanju-alleges-kidnap-of-13-soldiers-in-abuja/

Peter Obi should have joined them for more credibility. His approval would have gone sky high.
Re: Falana Joins NLC Protest, As Adeyanju Alleges Kidnap Of 13 Soldiers In Abuja by Ppp1p: 4:31pm On Jul 26, 2022
Ok
Re: Falana Joins NLC Protest, As Adeyanju Alleges Kidnap Of 13 Soldiers In Abuja by jude33084(m): 4:36pm On Jul 26, 2022
Blackfire:
Fake news

Rabble rousers

Stop fake news

Shame on you
Re: Falana Joins NLC Protest, As Adeyanju Alleges Kidnap Of 13 Soldiers In Abuja by jude33084(m): 4:37pm On Jul 26, 2022
Blackfire:
Fake news

Rabble rousers

Stop fake news

Shame
Shame on you
Re: Falana Joins NLC Protest, As Adeyanju Alleges Kidnap Of 13 Soldiers In Abuja by Ebymyk(m): 4:52pm On Jul 26, 2022
God1000:
This is commendable.

I have a question for frustrated students that are currently staying at home as a result of this protracted ASUU strike

Why are you still supporting the party that is destroying your future?
good question...

1 Like

Re: Falana Joins NLC Protest, As Adeyanju Alleges Kidnap Of 13 Soldiers In Abuja by ThatFairGuy1: 5:02pm On Jul 26, 2022
Start revolution from Alaigbo not Lagos. Ipob criminal angry
SpecialAdviser:
I was there. If you are youth and still sitting at home campaigning for Tinubu and Atiku, I pity your generations.

If ordinary Siri Lanka can do it, why not you? Are they smarter than you. Your shame dey shame me. Chai
Re: Falana Joins NLC Protest, As Adeyanju Alleges Kidnap Of 13 Soldiers In Abuja by Brushstrokes20: 7:38pm On Jul 26, 2022
Kudos falana! Nig is long overdue for a rawlings revolt undecided undecided
The lifeless scammer is Nigeria's WORST BLUNDER!
Re: Falana Joins NLC Protest, As Adeyanju Alleges Kidnap Of 13 Soldiers In Abuja by tonyson010(m): 8:15pm On Jul 26, 2022
SpecialAdviser:

NANS should mobilise for nationwide protest after this that will last for a week, the president will definitely be on his knees. instead, NANS executive will be fighting for crumbles from table of politicians.

1 Like

Re: Falana Joins NLC Protest, As Adeyanju Alleges Kidnap Of 13 Soldiers In Abuja by Femi316: 9:51pm On Jul 26, 2022
Anybody that takes this falana serious he dey waste him time. The man na cutlass with two sharp edges ohhhhh
IMPACT05:
Femi Falana joins NLC protests, as Deji Adeyanju alleges kidnap of 13 soldiers in Abuja

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/07/femi-falana-joins-nlc-protests-as-deji-adeyanju-alleges-kidnap-of-13-soldiers-in-abuja/
Re: Falana Joins NLC Protest, As Adeyanju Alleges Kidnap Of 13 Soldiers In Abuja by MAMABBQGRRLS: 9:54pm On Jul 26, 2022
The police is on top of the matter.
Re: Falana Joins NLC Protest, As Adeyanju Alleges Kidnap Of 13 Soldiers In Abuja by Ghengiskhan(m): 8:30am On Jul 27, 2022
Standardcosting:
This country is finished, it is only carcass that is remaining

It's only prayer that is holding Nigeria together.

Imagine Soliders are being kidnapped.

Nigerian soldiers are mostly useless, all they know how to do is brutalized civilians, waste bullets on innocent hippopotamus and hunt bush meat.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Grand Finale Of Peter Obi's US Tour In NYC (photos) / President Buhari Commissions The New Office Of National Security Adviser. Photos / Akpabio's Victory: Sahara Reporters Apologizes To The Public Over False Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.