Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,982 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Acquiring Experience While Serving The Nation Is An Awesome Adventure In The Tel - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Acquiring Experience While Serving The Nation Is An Awesome Adventure In The Tel (271 Views)

Corps Member Who Births Quadruplets While Serving, Seeks Allowance For Five / Unical Graduate Who Died While Serving In Ebonyi State Buried Today / My NYSC Experience While Serving In Kano State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Acquiring Experience While Serving The Nation Is An Awesome Adventure In The Tel by Excober08: 1:27pm On Jul 26, 2022
ACQUIRING EXPERIENCE WHILE SERVING THE NATION IS AN AWESOME ADVENTURE IN THE TELLTALE HISTORY OF YOUTH SERVICE IN NIGERIA.

There's this woman that usually gives me plantain during my NYSC in Kajola, Odigbo/Ore Local Government, Ondo State. 2012.
Her son was also serving in KEBBI.

Each time am returning from my PPA ( EL-SHADAI GROUP OF SCHOOL) her grounddaughter will shout " Mummy Coper Mich ti mbo". She will ask me to wait, cut plantain, Pupuru ( ikale food) and give me.

She would say " each time I see you, I see my son and prays for his safety as well yours". I would tell her that her son will return safely ,I just spoke with her and her grounddaughter after 10 years
Wow! I'm definitely going to reciprocate her kindness towards me. On some rough days, the plantain and pupuru saved me from hunger
It's good to be good.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pwan Group Abuja.... Hiring Now / Discover The Secret Of Real Wealth And How To Get Your Share Of Abundant Riches / NYSC Swears-in 1,610 Corps Members In Anambra, Urges Soludo Support

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.