Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,917 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Buhari Asks Senate To Confirm Ariwoola As CJN - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Asks Senate To Confirm Ariwoola As CJN (15306 Views)

Buhari Swears-In Justice Olukayode Ariwoola As CJN (Photos) / Buhari Swears In Olukayode Ariwoola As Acting Chief Justice Of Nigeria / Buhari To Swear In Justice Ariwoola As CJN Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Asks Senate To Confirm Ariwoola As CJN by greatiyk4u(m): 2:01pm On Jul 26, 2022
Those expecting Buhari to appoint Northerners are disappointed already

1 Like

Re: Buhari Asks Senate To Confirm Ariwoola As CJN by Moh247: 2:01pm On Jul 26, 2022
cool

Omoluabi
Re: Buhari Asks Senate To Confirm Ariwoola As CJN by Empiree: 2:02pm On Jul 26, 2022
stano2:
Mtchewww
Anything coming from Buhari is really annoying.
Once i see any headline with that name included, involuntarily face squeezing Asap.
what more do you guys want?. If he appointed Fulani it is complaints again. What's wrong with you people?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Asks Senate To Confirm Ariwoola As CJN by gulfer: 2:02pm On Jul 26, 2022
Na the man wey go knock in the final nail on Tinubu"s coffin be that, omo ina, la a ran si ina shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Buhari Asks Senate To Confirm Ariwoola As CJN by Gbeng30(m): 2:04pm On Jul 26, 2022
Okay let see how it goes, I hope he won't dance to the tune of politicians because money is more valuable to the majority of this judiciary people than doing the right thing in this country
Re: Buhari Asks Senate To Confirm Ariwoola As CJN by Aidejay(m): 2:06pm On Jul 26, 2022
Manny21:
The chicken is coming home to roost little by little. The head of the executive is a Northern Muslim. The head of the legislature is a Northern Muslim. The head of the judiciary is a South-Western Muslim. If Emi Lokan wins in 2023 (God forbid), the head of the Executive will be a South-Western Muslim. Let me stop here for now. If you don't get it, forget about it.

Ehen...! The Head Of Legislative Will Be Muslim, The Head Of judiciary Will Be Muslim, All The Governor's Will Be Muslim, All The Senators Will Be Muslim, All The ministers Will Be Muslim, All The Perm Secs Will Be Muslims. Infact All The Pastors Seff Will Be Muslim. Christians And Mindless Fear Mongering.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Asks Senate To Confirm Ariwoola As CJN by Empiree: 2:06pm On Jul 26, 2022
Manny21:
The chicken is coming home to roost little by little. The head of the executive is a Northern Muslim. The head of the legislature is a Northern Muslim. The head of the judiciary is a South-Western Muslim. If Emi Lokan wins in 2023 (God forbid), the head of the Executive will be a South-Western Muslim. Let me stop here for now. If you don't get it, forget about it.
what more do you want?. Are those people there for religion?. When GEJ was there his appointments were bunch of Christians. Why do you Christians like to cause religious conflicts in the country?. Could you Christians stop religious intolerance in the country and stop constituting nuisance in the country please?

Do you have anything to say about this?.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Asks Senate To Confirm Ariwoola As CJN by stano2(m): 2:09pm On Jul 26, 2022
Empiree:
what more do you guys want?. If he appointed Fulani it is complaints again. What's wrong with you people?
I’m not bothered about this very appointment but the huge damage that has been done under President Buhari
Re: Buhari Asks Senate To Confirm Ariwoola As CJN by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 2:11pm On Jul 26, 2022
Ok
Re: Buhari Asks Senate To Confirm Ariwoola As CJN by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jul 26, 2022
gbaskiboy:
Let us see how he will perform..

He will support tinubu
Re: Buhari Asks Senate To Confirm Ariwoola As CJN by Empiree: 2:13pm On Jul 26, 2022
stano2:
I’m not bothered about this very appointment but the huge damage that has been done under President Buhari
Shut up. What damage?. Are you not part of the damages?. You already exposed yourself by criticizing Buhari's choice of selection
Re: Buhari Asks Senate To Confirm Ariwoola As CJN by frog12: 2:14pm On Jul 26, 2022
tanko muhammed was worse. na him no fit explain technical ruling at confirmation and lawan still approve him. i mean a chief justice that does not understand what a technical ruling is. he was talking about technical experience and a technician. that's was a low point and good he resigned. hahahahhahah

CoronaVirusRelo:
Square peg in Square hole

Well deserved!
Re: Buhari Asks Senate To Confirm Ariwoola As CJN by GeneralPula: 2:17pm On Jul 26, 2022
Manny21:
E no dey sell again. Find another thing to talk..

Igbo Christians once dominated Nigeria government and nobody wailed.. The most painful thing is they performed woefully..

1 Like

Re: Buhari Asks Senate To Confirm Ariwoola As CJN by Juanmike(m): 2:18pm On Jul 26, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Square peg in Square hole

Well deserved!
Thats right, we all deserve all the bad things coming to our way.
Re: Buhari Asks Senate To Confirm Ariwoola As CJN by assholemods: 2:20pm On Jul 26, 2022
stano2:
Mtchewww
Once i see any headline with that name included, involuntarily face squeezing Asap.
That is your headache! So he will not appoint CJN again... Na you get your face squeeze am.
Re: Buhari Asks Senate To Confirm Ariwoola As CJN by assholemods: 2:21pm On Jul 26, 2022
stano2:
Children of hate! Now that he has appointed a Westerner no noise about tribalism now it is another complain.
Re: Buhari Asks Senate To Confirm Ariwoola As CJN by bdon123(m): 2:23pm On Jul 26, 2022
boocheey:
I'm Black & Proud to be a Nigerian.
Let's love eachother.
U are proud becos u no get choice...wen u begin waka well expose small ,disgust go be ur new song

1 Like

Re: Buhari Asks Senate To Confirm Ariwoola As CJN by boocheey: 2:26pm On Jul 26, 2022
bdon123:

U are proud becos u no get choice...wen u begin waka well expose small ,disgust go be ur new song
speak for yourself no be everybody dey go through hell for naija
Re: Buhari Asks Senate To Confirm Ariwoola As CJN by bdon123(m): 2:37pm On Jul 26, 2022
boocheey:
speak for yourself no be everybody dey go through hell for naija
My point exactly,u are not exposed enough.If u were ,u will know that no matter how mch u make....u are not enjoying life while living in naija.And
Re: Buhari Asks Senate To Confirm Ariwoola As CJN by stano2(m): 2:44pm On Jul 26, 2022
assholemods:

Children of hate! Now that he has appointed a Westerner no noise about tribalism now it is another complain.
your business.
Re: Buhari Asks Senate To Confirm Ariwoola As CJN by Truthsave: 2:47pm On Jul 26, 2022
Buhari is a dead terrorist grin
Re: Buhari Asks Senate To Confirm Ariwoola As CJN by chiemelisco: 2:52pm On Jul 26, 2022

Re: Buhari Asks Senate To Confirm Ariwoola As CJN by Acidosis(m): 3:05pm On Jul 26, 2022
Joshmoore:
now a full flesh Islamic country

Yup.
CJN - Muslim
All service chiefs - Muslims.
Senate President and house of rep leader - Muslims
Current president, ruling party's presidential and his vice presidential candidates - Muslims.

But yeah, let's be woke and pretend that religion don't matter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Asks Senate To Confirm Ariwoola As CJN by assholemods: 3:24pm On Jul 26, 2022
stano2:
your business.
Senseless people.
Re: Buhari Asks Senate To Confirm Ariwoola As CJN by boocheey: 4:01pm On Jul 26, 2022
bdon123:

My point exactly,u are not exposed enough.If u were ,u will know that no matter how mch u make....u are not enjoying life while living in naija.And
na lie youve got no point. In my Motherland duhh. Not everyone likes to travel and reside abroad Tbh i love Nigeria bc i know my ways. Na you dey reason naija polithiefcians i nor get person time. Just pray make things dey go well for you no matter the country situation then wish others well.
Re: Buhari Asks Senate To Confirm Ariwoola As CJN by kizyalex10(m): 4:15pm On Jul 26, 2022
cyrilamx:

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2022/07/26/breaking-buhari-asks-senate-to-confirm-ariwoola-as-cjn

this bastard have remembered to shift one arm of government outside his Fulani Muslim fraternity because he is close to the end of his tenure,goat
Re: Buhari Asks Senate To Confirm Ariwoola As CJN by seunmsg(m): 4:20pm On Jul 26, 2022
As expected. Kudos to the president for not delaying this unnecessarily like he always does.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Asks Senate To Confirm Ariwoola As CJN by Skmoda360(m): 4:26pm On Jul 26, 2022
stano2:
Mtchewww
Even me i hate seeing that name......he is bubu the fool.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

3 Crushed As Container Falls On Car In Lagos / Card Readers: INEC To Hold Mock Elections In 12 States / Serap Gives Njc 7days To Refer Released Judges To Efcc, Icpc For prosecution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.