Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,949 members, 7,866,574 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 08:24 PM

Obi's Supporters And BB Naija Generation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi's Supporters And BB Naija Generation (329 Views)

See What A Northerner Tweeted About Tinubu Supporters And The Replies He Got. / Postponement: President Buhari Apologises To His Supporters And Nigerians. / Who Is Sick Between Buhari Supporters And Atiku Supporters? - Dele Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obi's Supporters And BB Naija Generation by OsunOriginal: 3:28pm On Jul 26, 2022
I don't know if you have seen any similarities between the supporters of Obi, BB Naija adherents etc. Yes, they call themselves youths yearning for a change in Nigeria but a closer look at them reveals an amalgamation of BB Naija adherents, yahoo boys, PDP renegades, tramadol addicts, and guys who are into all sorts of negative things. Most of them want to blame Nigeria and past leaders for what they do, just like Obi was also defending yahoo boys. While I agree our past and current leaders have failed Nigeria, Obi is definitely one of those failed leaders and Obi's failure/corruption and incompetence should even be a thing of concern to any serious-minded person. So, when I see Obi's followers (mostly igbo boys), I see a set of unserious, hardly-thinking brains who want to belong and turn important national issues into beer-parlour/night-club conversations.

Those I pity are the PYO's supporters who are still busy licking their wounds and have refused to show sportsmanship. Some of them have crudely lumped themselves up with the traditional Obi supporters described above.

2 Likes

Re: Obi's Supporters And BB Naija Generation by God1000(m): 3:31pm On Jul 26, 2022
The two are incomparable

2 Likes

Re: Obi's Supporters And BB Naija Generation by OsunOriginal: 3:58pm On Jul 26, 2022
God1000:
The two are incomparable

explain. i dont see any difference
Re: Obi's Supporters And BB Naija Generation by Kalashnikov49: 4:03pm On Jul 26, 2022
What is the Difference between an AGBADO muncher and the provider of the Agbado?? I hope you know that both of them are foolish set of people. grin grin grin grin grin grin

OsunOriginal:

explain. i dont see any difference
Re: Obi's Supporters And BB Naija Generation by OsunOriginal: 7:48pm On Jul 26, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
What is the Difference between an AGBADO muncher and the provider of the Agbado?? I hope you know that both of them are foolish set of people. grin grin grin grin grin grin

IPOB member

(1) (Reply)

Harvard School: Gbajabiamila Apologises To Nigerians / Only! I Repeat! Only Left-thinking Nigerians Should Read This Message. / Review: Bucket List Of Osinbajo’s Impact On Nigeria’s Economy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.