Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,853 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:22 PM

See What A Northerner Tweeted About Tinubu Supporters And The Replies He Got. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What A Northerner Tweeted About Tinubu Supporters And The Replies He Got. (7307 Views)

A Muslim Northerner Tweeted That Biafrans Are D Ones Sponsoring Boko Haram (pix / Nnia Nwodo: Any Igbo That Touches A Northerner Should Kill Me First / Who Is Sick Between Buhari Supporters And Atiku Supporters? - Dele Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What A Northerner Tweeted About Tinubu Supporters And The Replies He Got. by FromZeroToHero(m): 3:38pm On Feb 09, 2023

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What A Northerner Tweeted About Tinubu Supporters And The Replies He Got. by Madups(m): 3:44pm On Feb 09, 2023
Lol

1 Like

Re: See What A Northerner Tweeted About Tinubu Supporters And The Replies He Got. by iykejohnson(m): 3:48pm On Feb 09, 2023
Okay oo
Re: See What A Northerner Tweeted About Tinubu Supporters And The Replies He Got. by jumper524(m): 3:49pm On Feb 09, 2023
The yorubas hardly, insults or bellitle northerners unless when provoked. In the past and in the present.
But the igbos are only pretending to be friends with us northerners now that they want to win election.
When they see we are not buying, they result to instigating our Christian brothers against us.

The real enemies are the ones instigating our people against us using religion and tribalism.

Everyday you here words like yoruba Muslim, middle belt Christian's.
You hardly see people from other regions call Osu igbo even though we all know how they kicked their own brothers with same religion out of their land.
The problems between yorubas and northerners is a very normal problem that the elders, from both regions plays positive role in making sure it don't escalate.
But you see those people that uses slide tackle to wake their parent, they tend to see us as animals in a zoo.
Maybe the poster should have a rethink and know where to dash his hopes.
Modified
OK some Akpu brains are pained by the obvious fact that I'm a northernern and am supporting Asiwaju. I know it's a painful thing and you don't need to go through my 8years old profile to confirm your assumption.
So no need worrying yourself. Just don't believe me so you won't Hug transformer.
UGM are already reducing your population drastically and your landmass is way less than kaduna state to Bury your dead. Please be gradual when choking yourself.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See What A Northerner Tweeted About Tinubu Supporters And The Replies He Got. by SmartPolician: 3:50pm On Feb 09, 2023
Almost everyone who is active online has observed this. I thought I was the only one.

The only reasonable explanation is that they want Tinubu to inherit Buhari's traditional block votes.

67 Likes 6 Shares

Re: See What A Northerner Tweeted About Tinubu Supporters And The Replies He Got. by jyz200(m): 3:51pm On Feb 09, 2023
Because northerner have not been abusing yoruba the way igbos have been doing since 2015, but any northerner way do anyhow go see anyhow , we’re are one afraid of anyone

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What A Northerner Tweeted About Tinubu Supporters And The Replies He Got. by Richardonald(m): 3:53pm On Feb 09, 2023
jumper524:
The yorubas hardly, insults or bellitle northerners unless when provoked. In the past and in the present.
But the igbos are only pretending to be friends with us northerners now that they want to win election.
When they see we are not buying, they result to instigating our Christian brothers against us.

The real enemies are the ones instigating our people against us using religion and tribalism.

You hardly see people from other regions call Osu igbo even though we all know how they kicked their own brothers with same religion out of their land.
The problems between yorubas and northerners is a very normal problem that the elders, from both regions plays positive role in making sure it don't escalate.
But you see those people that uses slide tackle to wake their parent, they tend to see us as animals in a zoo.
just look at

grin another agbado urchin afonja, typically what the guy said, una too dey fear the north...

Instead of you to reply the northern guy, you still find a way to rope igbos in

Fear fear people, babangida said it.grin cowards
Sorry o

90 Likes 12 Shares

Re: See What A Northerner Tweeted About Tinubu Supporters And The Replies He Got. by Pierced(f): 3:54pm On Feb 09, 2023
πŸ˜„
Re: See What A Northerner Tweeted About Tinubu Supporters And The Replies He Got. by Nwaetche(m): 3:55pm On Feb 09, 2023
Who dash you a Northerner?

You are a confirmed Urchin of radical Yoruba Muslim extraction and from the Agbadoland of Iragbiji.

This I know.

grin grin grin

jumper524:

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What A Northerner Tweeted About Tinubu Supporters And The Replies He Got. by HydraFeeds(m): 3:55pm On Feb 09, 2023
The Hausas/Fulanis are not abusing or targeting the Yorubas like the Igbos do .

People peddling this nonsense are also from the latter stock .

Right now the North and the Yorubas have alliance which is why some unscrupulous elements wants to break it so that they can betray Asiwaju Jagaban but God pass them .

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A Northerner Tweeted About Tinubu Supporters And The Replies He Got. by Ogbuefi2020: 3:57pm On Feb 09, 2023
jumper524:

Another afonja coward

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A Northerner Tweeted About Tinubu Supporters And The Replies He Got. by jumper524(m): 3:57pm On Feb 09, 2023
Richardonald:
just look at

grin another agbado urchin afonja, typically what the guy said, una too dey fear the north...

Instead of you to reply the northern guy, you still find a way to rope igbos in

Sorry o

Nwaetche:

You are a confirmed Urchin of radical Yoruba Muslim extraction and from the Agbadoland of Iragbiji.

This I know.

grin grin grin

sorry ooo. Im from the north. And just like Ganduje, elrufai, sarrki, and many more northerners, I stand with Asiwaju.

If you no beeleive I no for force you. I know how painful it sounds to you that northerners are leaving Atiku for Asiwaju.
I know how bitter it is to you.
So ill advise you, don't believe me so you can atleasst have some sleep.

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See What A Northerner Tweeted About Tinubu Supporters And The Replies He Got. by Mystic216: 3:58pm On Feb 09, 2023
jumper524:

You are saying nonsense
Igbos will challenge whosoever you are
Yoruba or Hausa
Igbos are not cowards or slaves because they want to get something from you

You expect an Igbo to lick your axx because of temporary election that is either win or loss
What do you think that will be the fate of Yoruba Muslims after 25th

They will be reduced to a homeless puppy level after licking the north barefoot

Igbos knows that whatever happens, no one is going to be better than each other
You as an Hausa or Yoruba will not buy anything cheaper than any Igbo man because you will buy that same thing from an Igbo man shop

Vote Obi 2023

48 Likes 6 Shares

Re: See What A Northerner Tweeted About Tinubu Supporters And The Replies He Got. by Ogbuefi2020: 3:59pm On Feb 09, 2023
jyz200:
Because northerner have not been abusing yoruba the way igbos have been doing since 2015, but any northerner way do anyhow go see anyhow , we’re are one afraid of anyone
But you ran away to Benin Republic while ESN fought back

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A Northerner Tweeted About Tinubu Supporters And The Replies He Got. by ScamHunter: 4:00pm On Feb 09, 2023
The north is Yoruba master while Igbo is their mate na

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What A Northerner Tweeted About Tinubu Supporters And The Replies He Got. by Ogbuefi2020: 4:01pm On Feb 09, 2023
jumper524:

sorry ooo. Im from the north. And just like Ganduje, elrufai, sarrki, and many more northerners, I stand with Asiwaju.

If you no beeleive I no for force you. I know how painful it sounds to you that northerners are leaving Atiku for Asiwaju.
I know how bitter it is to you.
So ill advise you, don't believe me so you can atleasst have some sleep.
Poverty level
North West = 45 million
SE = 10 million
Please support devil, but stop complaining that you are being insulted

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What A Northerner Tweeted About Tinubu Supporters And The Replies He Got. by Mystic216: 4:01pm On Feb 09, 2023
Ogbuefi2020:

But you ran away to Benin Republic while ESN fought back
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
How will you be comparing Ekuke to Rottweiler πŸ˜‚
They can’t match ESN
Don’t compare, please πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A Northerner Tweeted About Tinubu Supporters And The Replies He Got. by Mystic216: 4:04pm On Feb 09, 2023
Nwaetche:

This I know.

grin grin grin

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Finish am

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What A Northerner Tweeted About Tinubu Supporters And The Replies He Got. by jumper524(m): 4:04pm On Feb 09, 2023
Ogbuefi2020:

Poverty level
North West = 45 million
SE = 10 million
Please support devil, but stop complaining that you are being insulted
why not check the number of prisoners home and abroad. When poverty hit you too hard, criminality becomes your way of life.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What A Northerner Tweeted About Tinubu Supporters And The Replies He Got. by Mystic216: 4:05pm On Feb 09, 2023
HydraFeeds:
The Hausas/Fulanis are not abusing or targeting the Yorubas like the Igbos do .

People peddling this nonsense are also from the latter stock .

Right now the North and the Yorubas have alliance which is why some unscrupulous elements wants to break so that they can betray Asiwaju Jagaban but God pass them .

In summary, I am a coward as a Yoruba Muslim

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See What A Northerner Tweeted About Tinubu Supporters And The Replies He Got. by Johnthum(m): 4:07pm On Feb 09, 2023
Tinubu urchins will not say anything because they are afraid of the North

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What A Northerner Tweeted About Tinubu Supporters And The Replies He Got. by ScamHunter: 4:07pm On Feb 09, 2023
jumper524:

Modified
OK some Akpu brains are pained by the obvious fact that I'm a northernern and am supporting Asiwaju. I know it's a painful thing and you don't need to go through my 8years old profile to confirm your assumption.
So no need worrying yourself. Just don't believe me so you won't Hug transformer.
UGM are already reducing your population drastically and your landmass is way less than kaduna state to Bury your dead. Please be gradual when choking yourself.

You can see this one. Fear fear... he's still insulting Igbo where they have power. Really, the fear of Fulani conquest of Ilorin will never leave them.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See What A Northerner Tweeted About Tinubu Supporters And The Replies He Got. by HydraFeeds(m): 4:07pm On Feb 09, 2023
Mystic216:

In summary, I am a coward as a Yoruba Muslim
you’re a fool

1 Like

Re: See What A Northerner Tweeted About Tinubu Supporters And The Replies He Got. by Ogbuefi2020: 4:08pm On Feb 09, 2023
jumper524:
why not check the number of prisoners home and abroad. When poverty hit you too hard, criminality becomes your way of life.
Excuse for cowards. Please vote the devil himself

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A Northerner Tweeted About Tinubu Supporters And The Replies He Got. by jumper524(m): 4:09pm On Feb 09, 2023
Ogbuefi2020:

Excuse for cowards. Please vote the devil himself
I no buy your fake tire. Go hug transformer.
Dey whine yourself.

4 Likes

Re: See What A Northerner Tweeted About Tinubu Supporters And The Replies He Got. by ScamHunter: 4:11pm On Feb 09, 2023
SmartPolician:
Almost everyone who is active online has observed this. I thought I was the only one.

The only reasonable explanation is that they want Tinubu to inherit Buhari's traditional block votes.

That's not the reason. They all cannot has the same mindset regarding block vote from the north. I think it's a morbid fear of the northern Invaders that defeated their forefathers and grabbed Ilorin. They're forever awed by the possibilities.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See What A Northerner Tweeted About Tinubu Supporters And The Replies He Got. by aariwa(m): 4:11pm On Feb 09, 2023
BAT supporters are omoales on elule mission

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A Northerner Tweeted About Tinubu Supporters And The Replies He Got. by PrinceOfLagos: 4:12pm On Feb 09, 2023
Someone said in the comment section that the yorubas are conquered people

Chei, this northerners don see Tinubu finish o

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What A Northerner Tweeted About Tinubu Supporters And The Replies He Got. by Mrshocker(m): 4:12pm On Feb 09, 2023
Made up conversation by yimrins
It’s too late for all this

Jagaban don take over #unstopable
Put on your TV and see what is going on in Sokoto

Enu oshe - no be by noise

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A Northerner Tweeted About Tinubu Supporters And The Replies He Got. by LesbianBoy(m): 4:16pm On Feb 09, 2023
I have thought about this before.

Yet they call igbo people "chest beaters" grin grin grin grin grin grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What A Northerner Tweeted About Tinubu Supporters And The Replies He Got. by TheNiceGuy(m): 4:16pm On Feb 09, 2023
You see that MAYOR OF THE NORTH, he's Ipob hiding behind northerners moniker.

How do you expect us to attack who doesn't attack us.

OBIdient criminals everywhere

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See What A Northerner Tweeted About Tinubu Supporters And The Replies He Got. by SmartPolician: 4:18pm On Feb 09, 2023
ScamHunter:

That's not the reason. They all cannot has the same mindset regarding block vote from the north. I think it's a morbid fear of the northern Invaders that defeated their forefathers and grabbed Ilorin. They're forever awed by the possibilities.

This is FALSE and you know that.

Yorubas rarely come online and insult people.

In fact, they show respect to people to a fault.

The problem among them are Tinubu urchins who want him to win by all means because they want to have the bragging rights or feel it's the man's turn.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hundreds Of APC Members Defect To PDP, As Nkanu Residents Endorse Ugwuanyi / Osun PDP Primary: Table Your Grievances Before Appeal Committee ―S/W PDP / Politician, Ned Nwoko, Regina & His Cute Daughters Strike A Pose In His Jet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.