Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Recklessness Of Loan Shark Fraudsters. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Recklessness Of Loan Shark Fraudsters. (753 Views)

Man Stabbed To Death During Argument With Loan Shark Operators In Ogun / My Experience With Loan Shark App (lcash) / Beware! This Is Loan Shark Season. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recklessness Of Loan Shark Fraudsters. by Karemarealty288(m): 3:46pm On Jul 26, 2022
I just received this defamatory post on my WhatsApp from a loan shark defaming someone and making defamatory remarks, I tried engaging the person that sent the post who also claimed to be a lawyer, you can't believe that they are as ignorant as their post. Government should as a matter of urgency do something about these criminals. They are becoming so bold in their clandestine loan sham.

Pls if anyone is defamed you can report them to the following authorities.

lenderstaskforce@fccpc.gov.ng

cpd@cbn.gov.ng

contactcbn@cbn.gov.ng

policepcruu@gmail.com

scam@efccnigeria.org

info@efccnigeria.org

consumer@ncc.gov.ng

info@icpc.gov.ng

info@nitda.gov.ng

info@icirnigeria.org

info@opdlagosstate.org

info@firstcentralcreditbureau.com

contact@fccpc.gov.ng

info@fccpc.gov.ng

report@specialfraudunit.org.ng

pro@specialfraudunit.org.ng

Re: Recklessness Of Loan Shark Fraudsters. by holluwizzy: 3:50pm On Jul 26, 2022
Oga u self try pay, the loan sharks don Bleep up that's why it's not to stay away from them.

I just hate anything loan.
Re: Recklessness Of Loan Shark Fraudsters. by Karemarealty288(m): 3:53pm On Jul 26, 2022
holluwizzy:
Oga u self try pay, the loan sharks don Bleep up that's why it's not to stay away from them.

I just hate anything loan.

Am not the debtor.....I was just telling them to stop invading my privacy with defamatory articles, am tired of receiving such.

2 Likes

Re: Recklessness Of Loan Shark Fraudsters. by holluwizzy: 3:56pm On Jul 26, 2022
Good

Please stay away from them.

If para venture I was the defaulter, before I pay back, they will send a message to all my contact that I have paid and also apologize to them for their time wasted reading their message.

I learnt it from a movie. Titled " PushPa".

Karemarealty288:

Am not the debtor...

1 Like

Re: Recklessness Of Loan Shark Fraudsters. by Kurutinto(m): 5:42pm On Jul 26, 2022
Karemarealty288:

Am not the debtor.....I was just telling them to stop invading my privacy with defamatory articles, am tired of receiving such.

Nawao!! E be like say all your friends na chronic debtors

1 Like

Re: Recklessness Of Loan Shark Fraudsters. by Chijilastic: 5:42pm On Jul 26, 2022
This particular Deloan is something else ... they once send me this kind of defamatory messages claiming the person in question duped them
Re: Recklessness Of Loan Shark Fraudsters. by DonNeon: 6:17pm On Jul 26, 2022
Omo, and I have an outstanding payment of 9000 naira elapsing in 3 days time....... It is well with my soul
Re: Recklessness Of Loan Shark Fraudsters. by Vix805: 6:26pm On Jul 26, 2022
if he truly is owing and refusing to pay, then he is defrauding them indeed.
Re: Recklessness Of Loan Shark Fraudsters. by crownprince23: 6:37pm On Jul 26, 2022
The loan giver and taker are both desperate
Re: Recklessness Of Loan Shark Fraudsters. by SavageResponse(m): 7:35pm On Jul 26, 2022
Karemarealty288:

Since you always receive this message all the time it means all your friends are professional debtors grin
Re: Recklessness Of Loan Shark Fraudsters. by Karemarealty288(m): 7:43pm On Jul 26, 2022
SavageResponse:

Since you always receive this message all the time it means all your friends are professional debtors grin

Who is not a debtor in Nigeria? Is Nigeria not owing? Is it not better to owe than steal?.... am sure you are being spoon fed.

1 Like

Re: Recklessness Of Loan Shark Fraudsters. by SavageResponse(m): 8:23pm On Jul 26, 2022
Karemarealty288:

Who is not a debtor in Nigeria? Is Nigeria not owing? Is it not better to owe than steal?.... am sure you are being spoon fed.

There is nothing wrong with being a debtor.

The problem is being a debtor and refusing to pay up your debt!

1 Like

Re: Recklessness Of Loan Shark Fraudsters. by badboyTee(m): 8:28pm On Jul 26, 2022
Karemarealty288:
I just received this defamatory post on my WhatsApp from a loan shark defaming someone and making defamatory remarks, I tried engaging the person that sent the post who also claimed to be a lawyer, you can't believe that they are as ignorant as their post. Government should as a matter of urgency do something about these criminals. They are becoming so bold in their clandestine loan sham.

Pls if anyone is defamed you can report them to the following authorities.

lenderstaskforce@fccpc.gov.ng

cpd@cbn.gov.ng

contactcbn@cbn.gov.ng

policepcruu@gmail.com

scam@efccnigeria.org

info@efccnigeria.org

consumer@ncc.gov.ng

info@icpc.gov.ng

info@nitda.gov.ng

info@icirnigeria.org

info@opdlagosstate.org

info@firstcentralcreditbureau.com

contact@fccpc.gov.ng

info@fccpc.gov.ng

report@specialfraudunit.org.ng

pro@specialfraudunit.org.ng
grin lol that not his real pics real lawyers don't do this it actually a loan agent compelled to use any means to get their money back if you know the debtor advise him not to pay one kobo again so the equation would be balanced

Defamation = No payment

2 Likes

Re: Recklessness Of Loan Shark Fraudsters. by Karemarealty288(m): 6:40am On Jul 27, 2022

(1) (Reply)

Properties Belonging To Hon. Chinyere Igwe And Hon. Austin Opara Sealed By Wike / Lady Alights From Cab, Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon After Argument With Husband(pics) / Drama As Man Moves Friend's N6.79M To Betting Platform (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.