Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

2023: Wike To Remain In PDP, Vows Not To Work For Atiku - Daily Independent - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Wike To Remain In PDP, Vows Not To Work For Atiku - Daily Independent (42812 Views)

Osun 2022 Election: PDP's Adeleke In Early Lead - Daily Independent / Jonathan Gives Conditions To Join APC - Daily Independent / Fashola, Fayemi May Replace Osinbajo As VP - Daily Independent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Wike To Remain In PDP, Vows Not To Work For Atiku - Daily Independent by arantess: 5:43pm On Jul 26, 2022
Wicked wike is OBIdient
Re: 2023: Wike To Remain In PDP, Vows Not To Work For Atiku - Daily Independent by Mina79(f): 5:44pm On Jul 26, 2022
Wike you are only writing love letter to suspension with regards to anti-party activities.
By the way you are not God, Atiku has been blamed widely for his irrational behaviour please bury the hatchet and move on.
Re: 2023: Wike To Remain In PDP, Vows Not To Work For Atiku - Daily Independent by Indispensable85(m): 5:44pm On Jul 26, 2022
I saw this coming.
Re: 2023: Wike To Remain In PDP, Vows Not To Work For Atiku - Daily Independent by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jul 26, 2022
bigpicture001:

Who was PDP last president.. northerner or southerner..?

So why shld PDP go south again..

APC is a different party from PDP they are not in any agreement to go same direction...

PDP was right going north... And APC was also morally right going south...

So from your explanation, if a northern Muslim rules Nigeria for 16years under apc for instance(God forbid), a northern Muslim from PDP can take over from him and rule and it would be cool because it wasn't his party the first nothern Muslim ruled from right?

Wetein dey really worry some of una for here sef?
Re: 2023: Wike To Remain In PDP, Vows Not To Work For Atiku - Daily Independent by millionboi(m): 5:47pm On Jul 26, 2022
blamingthedevil:
Destroy from inside

Rivers State for Incoming President Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Lagos in the Bag
Kano in the Bag
Rivers in the Bag

The election is over
mumu rivers will vote Peter obi
Re: 2023: Wike To Remain In PDP, Vows Not To Work For Atiku - Daily Independent by Shascky33: 5:51pm On Jul 26, 2022
madridsta007:

That means Peter Obi will sweep Rivers State.
yes! With apc broom and ATIKU will win.
Re: 2023: Wike To Remain In PDP, Vows Not To Work For Atiku - Daily Independent by adams123: 5:52pm On Jul 26, 2022
No more rigging machine Mr Wike, you are just entitled to your only one vote!
Re: 2023: Wike To Remain In PDP, Vows Not To Work For Atiku - Daily Independent by bigpicture001: 5:58pm On Jul 26, 2022
Felixamos:

So from your explanation, if a northern Muslim rules Nigeria for 16years under apc for instance(God forbid), a northern Muslim from PDP can take over from him and rule and it would be cool because it wasn't his party the first nothern Muslim ruled from right?

Wetein dey really worry some of una for here sef?

I talked about with ic group.. u tallk about religion.... For me so long as there is misture of Christians and Muslims as president aand vice president... I don't mind Wich one. Is President and which is vice...
Re: 2023: Wike To Remain In PDP, Vows Not To Work For Atiku - Daily Independent by dyera(m): 6:00pm On Jul 26, 2022
Any southerner that work for or support Atiku at this point is a betrayal of the south.
Re: 2023: Wike To Remain In PDP, Vows Not To Work For Atiku - Daily Independent by Peacecore: 6:01pm On Jul 26, 2022
nwokoocha:
cool

Buhari cannot hand over to his fellow Fulani man after 8 years in office, it calls for disintegration of Nigeria.

Atiku should stop wasting his time and resources, because 2023 belongs to the South. Any Southerner that vote for Atiku must be suffering from mental disorder.

Atiku, don't say i did not warn you, collapse your structure and support either Tinubu or Peter Obi, because you can't take Southern turn, it's not possible, and you will never succeed as far as Nigeria is concerned.

Buhari will hand over to the South and there is nothing Atiku can do about it.

No one prefer Atiku in the South West, South South, and South East because he bought their Presidential slot with money.

2023 presidential election will be a war between Christians and muslims. Take it to the bank
Unfortunately my dear CAN aren't saying anything about that.
Re: 2023: Wike To Remain In PDP, Vows Not To Work For Atiku - Daily Independent by IPIGSRSHALLOW: 6:01pm On Jul 26, 2022
AntonVince:
Tinubu's lackeys have now resorted to brazenly twisting and misrepresenting people's positions, while criminally attributing their falsehood to media houses.
Where in this report or anywhere else did Wike say any such thing?

The sooner you realized that your ill-advised all-Muslim ticket is totally unsellable, the better for you all.
You gon wail and cry tire after Bola Hamed Tinubu is sworn in as the president of the federal Republic of Nigeria.
Get ready to call Nigeria zoo and get back in your IPIG terrorist camp.
Re: 2023: Wike To Remain In PDP, Vows Not To Work For Atiku - Daily Independent by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jul 26, 2022
Re: 2023: Wike To Remain In PDP, Vows Not To Work For Atiku - Daily Independent by Vistra40: 6:03pm On Jul 26, 2022
blamingthedevil:
Destroy from inside

Lagos in the Bag
Kano in the Bag
Rivers in the Bag

The election is over

APC win Rivers state? I pity you.
Re: 2023: Wike To Remain In PDP, Vows Not To Work For Atiku - Daily Independent by Peacecore: 6:06pm On Jul 26, 2022
Maas93:
That is expected and Atiku knows that..but nonetheless
Atiku will still manage a 70% in NW, 70% NE, 60%NC, 45%SE and 55%SS..Wike can go to hell
wtf

Re: 2023: Wike To Remain In PDP, Vows Not To Work For Atiku - Daily Independent by blackboy2star(m): 6:08pm On Jul 26, 2022
Sore looser... You used your mouth to kill yourself, though I like you...

If I were to be in Atiku shoe, as a politician I won't chose Wike as my vice kolewerk
Re: 2023: Wike To Remain In PDP, Vows Not To Work For Atiku - Daily Independent by Akerele44(m): 6:09pm On Jul 26, 2022
Blueicetea:
atiku was wiked to wike

If u remove D from WIKED wetin remain ?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Wike To Remain In PDP, Vows Not To Work For Atiku - Daily Independent by Onyipk: 6:10pm On Jul 26, 2022
Only a fool will think that Wike will decamp. He will not . Not when he came second in the primaries. So also I don't ecpect Amaechi to decamp since he also came second in his primaries.

This is because if any thing happen (such as death in the most severe case like the case of late Audu who won governorship election of Kogi State but died thereafter) before the elected president is sworn in, the person who came second would be sworn in (eg Supreme court on Yahaya Bello who was second at the primaries rather Faleke who was going to be deputy).

The only thing that gets me tired about Wike is that the same man wants to be president if that fails he wants ti be vice-president and if that fails he also has second place reserved until the president (ie if his party gets elected) is swon in.

This is greed of the highest order because no be only Wike come. That he knows how to shout and be abusive does not mean others who choose to comport themselves can not shout or abuse others even more than him. I don't blame Atiku for choosing another person cause no one would like to be killed in their sleep( a proverb).

Wike's desperation stinks to high heavens. He is very much the same as the other Jones's. If he likes let him leak their secrets, that will be better for us all.

Like I always say, it is their headache and thus, their panadol extra to swallow.

Peace.
Re: 2023: Wike To Remain In PDP, Vows Not To Work For Atiku - Daily Independent by Godswings(m): 6:10pm On Jul 26, 2022
What Wike is going through now is the aftermath of uncontrolled confidence. If he wanted to become the vice presidential aspirant to Atiku, it should have been stated prior to the PDP presidential primary election. Despite been a good loser– coming second to the winner, exhibiting malicious behaviour towards Atiku and his party will only worsen his presidential ambition (that's if he doesn't ruin his reputation with his arrogance.) The earlier he knows that the North never forgets the better for him. Else I advise he joins labour party and save himself unnecessary stress.
Re: 2023: Wike To Remain In PDP, Vows Not To Work For Atiku - Daily Independent by Peacecore: 6:12pm On Jul 26, 2022
Shikamaru1:
STFU! Was the ticket not zoned to the north in 2019? Did any southerner contest in primaries in 2019? So if APC wins next year, In 2027 the party should still handover their ticket to a Notherner until a Notherner wins the presidential election under PDP? undecided

Whose fault was it that Atiku lost in 2019 when the ticket was zoned to the north. Use your brain, it's not for decoration grin..

Re: 2023: Wike To Remain In PDP, Vows Not To Work For Atiku - Daily Independent by jrusky(m): 6:13pm On Jul 26, 2022
blamingthedevil:
Destroy from inside

Lagos in the Bag
Kano in the Bag
Rivers in the Bag

The election is over

Bro I'm not apc I'm fully pdp but I'm sure of one thing 100% obi will never win a single state in SW, not a single state in the North, can never win Rivers, can never win Anambra of apga, can never win Ebonyi from Umahi because he is the next senate president should apc win pdp so he can not allow his state to fall for obi, obi can never beat Ayade in his state neither Uzo in imo pls wetin come remain for their obishit?
Re: 2023: Wike To Remain In PDP, Vows Not To Work For Atiku - Daily Independent by Odaveboy(m): 6:17pm On Jul 26, 2022
Warlord12:
No be only WIKE no go work for ATIKU even FAYOSE dem go RETIRE ATIKU come 2023

Fayose for win ekiti na....na just mouth he get now adays .....he Is a paper weight politician for now
Re: 2023: Wike To Remain In PDP, Vows Not To Work For Atiku - Daily Independent by Peacecore: 6:17pm On Jul 26, 2022
Onyipk:
Only a fool will think that Wike will decamp. He will not . Not when he came second in the primaries. So also I don't ecpect Amaechi to decamp since he also came second in his primaries.

This is because if any thing happen (such as death in the most severe case like the case of late Audu who won governorship election of Kogi State but died thereafter) before the elected president is sworn in, the person who came second would be sworn in (eg Supreme court on Yahaya Bello who was second at the primaries rather Faleke who was going to be deputy).

The only thing that gets me tired about Wike is that the same man wants to be president if that fails he wants ti be vice-president and if that fails he also has second place reserved until the president (ie if his party gets elected) is swon in.

This is greed of the highest order because no be only Wike come. That he knows how to shout and be abusive does not mean others who choose to comport themselves can not shout or abuse others even more than him. I don't blame Atiku for choosing another person cause no one would like to be killed in their sleep( a proverb).

Wike's desperation stinks to high heavens. He is very much the same as the other Jones's. If he likes let him leak their secrets, that will be better for us all.

Like I always say, it is their headache and thus, their panadol extra to swallow.

Peace.

I guess it's not constitutional but the APC chose to do it so then bcoz it has never happened before, therefore wasn't covered in the constitution. I think the Senate later made a law concerning that which maybe probably the running mate, I'm not too sure though!
Re: 2023: Wike To Remain In PDP, Vows Not To Work For Atiku - Daily Independent by aimmoney9: 6:18pm On Jul 26, 2022
Wike is working for Atiku behind the scenes....... grin grin

Governor of Benue state Samuel Ortom was supporting Peter Obi until when recently governor Nyesom Wike visited him and he declared total support for Atiku..... cheesy grin grin

Wike wey no fit stay one place.... grin grin grin

Assuming Wike left PDP Atiku would have been finished..... grin cheesy grin
Re: 2023: Wike To Remain In PDP, Vows Not To Work For Atiku - Daily Independent by edosignature(m): 6:19pm On Jul 26, 2022
All these are speculations. Wine can not remain in PDP & not work for Atiku Abubakar when he knows that Atiku Abubakar is the next president.

Vote Atiku Abubakar for president 2023.
Re: 2023: Wike To Remain In PDP, Vows Not To Work For Atiku - Daily Independent by Lightorder: 6:20pm On Jul 26, 2022
blamingthedevil:
Destroy from inside

Lagos in the Bag
Kano in the Bag
Rivers in the Bag

The election is over
are you brain dead?
Re: 2023: Wike To Remain In PDP, Vows Not To Work For Atiku - Daily Independent by Lightorder: 6:22pm On Jul 26, 2022
Manny21:
If Wike had not held PDP and had been indifferent like Atiku, there would have been no platform for Atiku to contest. Atiku would probably be dragging Labour PArty with Obi or begging Kwankwanso to relinquish NNPP to him. Atiku contesting under PDP platform is reaping where he did not sow. He should have at least allowed Wike to eat some of the fruit of his Labour by picking him as his running mate.
let the truth be told. Wike is trouble
Re: 2023: Wike To Remain In PDP, Vows Not To Work For Atiku - Daily Independent by Peacecore: 6:22pm On Jul 26, 2022
jrusky:

Bro I'm not apc I'm fully pdp but I'm sure of one thing 100% obi will never win a single state in SW, not a single state in the North, can never win Rivers, can never win Anambra of apga, can never win Ebonyi from Umahi because he is the next senate president should apc win pdp so he can not allow his state to fall for obi, obi can never beat Ayade in his state neither Uzo in imo pls wetin come remain for their obishit?
Onyeze count off Anambra. Obi will win Anambra landslide. Though I can't say of any other state but his worst performance in SE will be in Ebonyi.
Re: 2023: Wike To Remain In PDP, Vows Not To Work For Atiku - Daily Independent by Peacecore: 6:24pm On Jul 26, 2022
edosignature:
All these are speculations. Wine can not remain in PDP & not work for Atiku Abubakar when he knows that Atiku Abubakar is the next president.

[b]Vote Atiku Abubakar for president 2023.

Re: 2023: Wike To Remain In PDP, Vows Not To Work For Atiku - Daily Independent by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jul 26, 2022
Re: 2023: Wike To Remain In PDP, Vows Not To Work For Atiku - Daily Independent by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jul 26, 2022
I want Obi but if it comes down to it, I would prefer Atiku over Tinubu. The Agbado and cassava master must NEVER rule this country.
Re: 2023: Wike To Remain In PDP, Vows Not To Work For Atiku - Daily Independent by latolz: 6:28pm On Jul 26, 2022
Fair game.. Rotation should take place.. Enough is enough.. Tambuwal's plan must not work..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

VP Osibanjo Takes Over The Worship Session At RCCG, Ikoyi / Atiku Loses Polling Unit To Buhari / Ejeviome Eloho Otobo: Missing Nigerian Diplomat Found Dead In The US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.