Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,045 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Bbnaija: “Ashawo Dey Your Eyes” – Bryann To Amaka After Spotting Waist Beads - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: “Ashawo Dey Your Eyes” – Bryann To Amaka After Spotting Waist Beads (57130 Views)

BBNaija Season 7 Finale Results: How Viewers Voted For Phyna, Bryann, Bella / BBNaija Season 7 Finalists: ChiChi, Phyna, Daniella, Adekunle, Bella, Bryann / Bbnaija : Amaka Weeps After Verbal Fight With Phyna ,bryann Consoles Her (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija: “Ashawo Dey Your Eyes” – Bryann To Amaka After Spotting Waist Beads by TheGiftedOne(m): 10:20pm On Jul 26, 2022
So as technocrats full everywhere, nobody fit creat another forum to rival NL? The inevitable nonchalance that characterizes a monopolistic market has set in since as expected, but the dimension the one in NL is going to is way out of context.
Absolute rubbish post. Sigh!

The mods think they are doing us, we go abandon una go Twitter make una dey post and enjoy all by unaself. Yeye people.

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: “Ashawo Dey Your Eyes” – Bryann To Amaka After Spotting Waist Beads by ugodson(m): 10:20pm On Jul 26, 2022
Entimz:
Seems I will stop visiting Nairaland till after BBnaija rubbish

Instead i wont open any page associated with BBN this is my first and last

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: “Ashawo Dey Your Eyes” – Bryann To Amaka After Spotting Waist Beads by wiseoneking: 10:22pm On Jul 26, 2022
smile11s:
Sometimes I wonder what is the value of this BBNaija?

Should we be celebrating story like Temilade Openiyi (Tems), Tobi Amusan, Ese Brume!

https://gist.am/question/yesterday-3-young-nigerian-ladies-made-a-groundbreaking-history-whilst-defendin

instead of

I just saw a video of an arab guy pooping inside a girls mouth. It’s not torture o. She did it for money.

Watch it here.

https://gist.am/question/video--ig-influencers-are-being-paid-for-wealthy-dubai-men-and-camels-to-poo-on

This life no balance but we must balance naija small and vote in Labor Party.
And you are bringing the video of your Arabshit here.
Re: Bbnaija: “Ashawo Dey Your Eyes” – Bryann To Amaka After Spotting Waist Beads by Vix805: 10:22pm On Jul 26, 2022
sad

Re: Bbnaija: “Ashawo Dey Your Eyes” – Bryann To Amaka After Spotting Waist Beads by seanwilliam(m): 10:25pm On Jul 26, 2022
kofimoses:
Moderator, I take God beg you. Lock this section up. It's a distraction.
why?
As per say na you get nairaland ?
So make seun no make money through traffic cos e Dey distract you ? See the entitlement mentality o,
If you no like it, then ignore .,

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: “Ashawo Dey Your Eyes” – Bryann To Amaka After Spotting Waist Beads by smile11s(m): 10:26pm On Jul 26, 2022
wiseoneking:
And you are bringing the video of your Arabshit here.

Exactly! this life just no balance at all
Re: Bbnaija: “Ashawo Dey Your Eyes” – Bryann To Amaka After Spotting Waist Beads by ElSudani: 10:30pm On Jul 26, 2022
BBNaija taking fans away from Peter Obi!
Re: Bbnaija: “Ashawo Dey Your Eyes” – Bryann To Amaka After Spotting Waist Beads by FuckYou: 10:33pm On Jul 26, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool real matters on top real MATTERZ

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Na eveeytime you dey smoke?

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: “Ashawo Dey Your Eyes” – Bryann To Amaka After Spotting Waist Beads by Successfulben: 10:36pm On Jul 26, 2022
I see Amaka giving Bryann a head. I see Chichi doing everything to bring out the oloshoism in her. I see the show becoming the most boring of them all.

This I have seen.

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: “Ashawo Dey Your Eyes” – Bryann To Amaka After Spotting Waist Beads by virginchaser(m): 10:40pm On Jul 26, 2022
BBN is a stress therapy for some and offensive to others. Please jump am pass if you know like am.
Re: Bbnaija: “Ashawo Dey Your Eyes” – Bryann To Amaka After Spotting Waist Beads by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jul 26, 2022
May bandits kidnap the house mates on live TV
Re: Bbnaija: “Ashawo Dey Your Eyes” – Bryann To Amaka After Spotting Waist Beads by GloriousGbola: 10:46pm On Jul 26, 2022
Is this the way to shoot your shot in 2022?
Enquiring minds would like to know.

Baby, ashawo dey your eyes. kiss

Is this a confam ice breaker and knicker dropper?

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: “Ashawo Dey Your Eyes” – Bryann To Amaka After Spotting Waist Beads by Okobola146: 10:52pm On Jul 26, 2022
Amaka na confirmed runs girl with a borehole pussy
Re: Bbnaija: “Ashawo Dey Your Eyes” – Bryann To Amaka After Spotting Waist Beads by Ijaya123: 10:53pm On Jul 26, 2022
kofimoses:
Moderator, I take God beg you. Lock this section up. It's a distraction.

byteem:
Take down this crap we are not interested

TBadd:
Omo, make moderator de hide all dis BBN stuff na, every second bbn update... it’s tiring.

Entimz:
Seems I will stop visiting Nairaland till after BBnaija rubbish

Did anybody put a gun to your head to view this?

Bunch of hypocrites

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: “Ashawo Dey Your Eyes” – Bryann To Amaka After Spotting Waist Beads by Okobola146: 10:53pm On Jul 26, 2022
Successfulben:
I see Amaka giving Bryann a head. I see Chichi doing everything to bring out the oloshoism in her. I see the show becoming the most boring of them all.

This I have seen.
I completely agree with you. The housemates are so fokn boring and childish
Re: Bbnaija: “Ashawo Dey Your Eyes” – Bryann To Amaka After Spotting Waist Beads by RingRoadMafia: 10:54pm On Jul 26, 2022
TheGiftedOne:
So as technocrats full everywhere, nobody fit creat another forum to rival NL? The inevitable nonchalance that characterizes a monopolistic market has set in since as expected, but the dimension the one in NL is going to is way out of context.
Absolute rubbish post. Sigh!

The mods think they are doing us, we go abandon una go Twitter make una dey post and enjoy all by unaself. Yeye people.

Mugu.
If you know anything about Twitter then you'd know that that's the HQ of BBNaija gists. Allow people enjoy what they enjoy, you're nobody to dictate what other people should fancy.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: “Ashawo Dey Your Eyes” – Bryann To Amaka After Spotting Waist Beads by Stanleyq: 11:06pm On Jul 26, 2022
TBadd:
Omo, make moderator de hide all dis BBN stuff na, every second bbn update... it’s tiring.
i dont know if news don finish, ya buru Bunch of Brainless Naija
Re: Bbnaija: “Ashawo Dey Your Eyes” – Bryann To Amaka After Spotting Waist Beads by airsaylongcome: 11:46pm On Jul 26, 2022
smile11s:
Sometimes I wonder what is the value of this BBNaija?

What is the value in the English Premiership? Or the UEFA Champions league? Or the FIFA World Cup?
Re: Bbnaija: “Ashawo Dey Your Eyes” – Bryann To Amaka After Spotting Waist Beads by okechukwu101: 12:14am On Jul 27, 2022
IboHausaYoruba:
Do you know it is only Peter Obi that reject pension payment and juicy jumbo payment amongst all the ex governors in Nigeria? Do you know Obi left over N28 billion raw cash and over N128 billion in investments in the cover of Anambra while leaving office? Do you know Anambra is the 3rd richest state in Nigeria and could you believe that if subsequent governors have moved in the pace Peter Obi left Anambra, the state would have been the richest in Nigeria? Do you know Obi can turn around the quagmire we found ourselves in Nigeria and make this country the envy of other nations? We have tried North, we have tried West, it is time we try East. Support Obi and liberate your country if you're not wicked.
I love that word “wicked”… Our wickedness has put the country where it is today
Re: Bbnaija: “Ashawo Dey Your Eyes” – Bryann To Amaka After Spotting Waist Beads by smile11s(m): 12:20am On Jul 27, 2022
airsaylongcome:

What is the value in the English Premiership? Or the UEFA Champions league? Or the FIFA World Cup?

E be like you dey lack common sense. Try play tennis and come back and tell me if there’s any value in it or if athletic skills are needed
Re: Bbnaija: “Ashawo Dey Your Eyes” – Bryann To Amaka After Spotting Waist Beads by kingmsookwagh(m): 12:28am On Jul 27, 2022
NAIRALAND IS BECOMING BORING EVERYDAY.

WHAT'S NOW OUR BUSINESS??
Re: Bbnaija: “Ashawo Dey Your Eyes” – Bryann To Amaka After Spotting Waist Beads by airsaylongcome: 12:38am On Jul 27, 2022
smile11s:

E be like you dey lack common sense. Try play tennis and come back and tell me if there’s any value in it or if athletic skills are needed

You aren't playing English Premier League or UEFA League. You seat at home, watch it as part of your entertainment. It adds zero value to you. The players are the ones that get paid to play football and entertain you. That's not different from big brother. The fans seat at home, spend their money and get their entertainment.

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: “Ashawo Dey Your Eyes” – Bryann To Amaka After Spotting Waist Beads by FireUpNow(m): 12:55am On Jul 27, 2022
What a load of rubbish
Re: Bbnaija: “Ashawo Dey Your Eyes” – Bryann To Amaka After Spotting Waist Beads by Biblotect(m): 1:03am On Jul 27, 2022
I'm an Architect and i do interior designs...and i sell furniture...contact me on 08157946389,08130043100...muhammedyamah@gmail.com...thanks

Re: Bbnaija: “Ashawo Dey Your Eyes” – Bryann To Amaka After Spotting Waist Beads by sageb: 2:06am On Jul 27, 2022
BadNews:
Bryann, one of the new housemates on BBNaija, expresses himself after noticing waist beads on Amaka, Reports.

The first day of season 7 of Big Brother Naija began with amusing moments as the new housemates got to know one another.

Bryann expressed his desire to become good friends with Amaka while hanging out with the group, pointing out the beads on her waist, Learnt.

“Me and you are going to be good friends. This waist beads wey you pack full for waist so, ashawo dey your eyes,” he said.

Meanwhile; Amaka previously admitted that she’s there to let down anyone who believes a man will win this year as well.

Before being shown the doors to the house of cameras, the vivacious woman had a brief conversation with the show’s host, Ebuka Obi-Uchendu, on stage.

She promised to bring a lot of vibes and energy to keep the audience entertained.

Watch The Video As Obtained By Below:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CgY94VqDm9d/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=0fe860a7-70b8-4b81-822a-73a134f709c9&ig_mid=986AB9CB-3FA8-422E-9A7A-8B7C6BA9B52C

Amaka will disappoint you oooo
BTW, she resembles CeeCee.
Re: Bbnaija: “Ashawo Dey Your Eyes” – Bryann To Amaka After Spotting Waist Beads by smile11s(m): 2:29am On Jul 27, 2022
airsaylongcome:

You aren't playing English Premier League or UEFA League. You seat at home, watch it as part of your entertainment. It adds zero value to you. The players are the ones that get paid to play football and entertain you. That's not different from big brother. The fans seat at home, spend their money and get their entertainment.

Fair enough
Re: Bbnaija: “Ashawo Dey Your Eyes” – Bryann To Amaka After Spotting Waist Beads by Rastty: 2:30am On Jul 27, 2022
I don't find this BBN interesting ��
Re: Bbnaija: “Ashawo Dey Your Eyes” – Bryann To Amaka After Spotting Waist Beads by Gbeng30(m): 2:44am On Jul 27, 2022
No wahala, Na so it take start

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: Meet Mike Edwards' Mother (Photos) / BBNaija: Lolu Gives Ahneeka Body Massage / Kemen's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.