Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Labour Party Missing As INEC Publishes Ogun Governorship, Assembly Candidates - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Party Missing As INEC Publishes Ogun Governorship, Assembly Candidates (15506 Views)

2023: Labour Party Missing As INEC Publishes Lagos NASS Candidates / Ekiti Election: ‘No Agents! Labour Party Missing In Action’ / Breaking: Court Nullifies Zamfara APC Primaries For Governorship, Assembly Elect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Labour Party Missing As INEC Publishes Ogun Governorship, Assembly Candidates by SugarGirl44(f): 6:11pm On Jul 26, 2022
ralphelo:
Very annoyed bunch of Igbos disgruntled elements.
Noise makers.

I don't even blame those Igbos, we know they behave like mad dogs.
What surprises me is the omoluabi among them, gullibly following ibo people who insult Yorubas on a daily basis.
Maybe I would have reasoned with them, but listening to obi talk is always stressful to my eardrums, that man talks exactly like those omo ibo selling okrika at yaba, no finesse, no brilliance.
And to top it all, he tells lies effortlessly.
Oh lawd.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Missing As INEC Publishes Ogun Governorship, Assembly Candidates by Caleb17: 6:14pm On Jul 26, 2022
Once Obi wins, Many Governors and Senators will definitely defect to Labour Party that very day. Goodluck Jonathan was abandoned by most of his confidants immediately after he lost 2015 presidential election.
porthouse7:
u don't know politics, a labour president and opposition house, how can he make progress? otherwise he can be easily impeached or forced to bend rules
Re: Labour Party Missing As INEC Publishes Ogun Governorship, Assembly Candidates by jrusky(m): 6:17pm On Jul 26, 2022
Caleb17:
Let's wait until 2023, then you will know what's up.

Let's bet it if you are sure? I don't deceive myself chasing impossibility.

No miracle in politics because its not God business.

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party Missing As INEC Publishes Ogun Governorship, Assembly Candidates by SugarGirl44(f): 6:17pm On Jul 26, 2022
divide9ja:
In Lagos Druggie's thugs no dey gree Igbos register

Now Ogun state ?

Lets just divide 9ja

Then go to your region and register.
Na by force?

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party Missing As INEC Publishes Ogun Governorship, Assembly Candidates by Caleb17: 6:24pm On Jul 26, 2022
Lol. This is how Jonathan boys Orubebe and co were boasting till they started fighting on national television when World powers called Jonathan to congratulate the winner. Before Tinubu and his Urchins starts fight, Buhari must have already congratulated the winner just like he did in Osun election. My brother, this world is a mystery.Kwantinu grin
jrusky:

Let's bet it if you are sure? I don't deceive myself chasing impossibility.

No miracle in politics because its not God business.
Re: Labour Party Missing As INEC Publishes Ogun Governorship, Assembly Candidates by jrusky(m): 6:33pm On Jul 26, 2022
Caleb17:
Lol. This is how Jonathan boys Orubebe and co were boasting till they started fighting on national television when World powers called Jonathan to congratulate the winner. Before Tinubu and his Urchins starts fight, Buhari must have already congratulated the winner just like he did in Osun election. My brother, this world is a mystery.Kwantinu grin

Funny you. Pls where were you during 2014-15? I'm sure you are not here at all. I dont need to tell you how the game was made done deal by these same people you are insulting now.

I don't need to educate you as per Gej fall but if you think and belief in that mystery put your cash on the table.

Bro obi will neva become the president take it or burst it.

Fact!!!

Mr Caleb pls enough of all these kids political permutation abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party Missing As INEC Publishes Ogun Governorship, Assembly Candidates by miketayo(m): 6:36pm On Jul 26, 2022
chakula:
They are waiting for Obi to settle them. Money must exchange hand.

Seems u ppl don't get it.. nobody cares about labour party. They are voting just one man, if he is d candidate elsewhere that's where the vote goes.
Re: Labour Party Missing As INEC Publishes Ogun Governorship, Assembly Candidates by Caleb17: 6:37pm On Jul 26, 2022
See my brother, campaign for your candidate and stop playing God. Who are you to say that something can never happen? After 2023 , you will learn to desist from arrogance of ignorance.
jrusky:

Funny you. Pls where were you during 2014-15? I'm sure you are not here at all. I dont need to tell you how the game was made done deal by these same people you are insulting now.

I don't need to educate you as per Gej fall but if you think and belief in that mystery put your cash on the table.

Bro obi will neva become the president take it or burst it.

Fact!!!

Mr Caleb pls enough of all these kids political permutation abeg.
Re: Labour Party Missing As INEC Publishes Ogun Governorship, Assembly Candidates by Steveabbeyly: 6:48pm On Jul 26, 2022
1. Obi lied to us about the 250m found in different suite cases with his aid while he was a governor.
2. Obi lied to us about the state fund he kept in offshore account which is today called Obi Pandora box.
3. Obi lied us about fake data(s) he keeps shunning out.
4. Obi lied to us about his trip to Egypt.
5. Obi lied to us about China.
6. Obi lied to us about everything that has to do with him.
7. Obi lied us about his behavior in the University where it was confirmed that he never attended lectures which resulted in his 3rd class grade in Philosophy. 8. Obi lied to us about who was responsible for the death of his father. 9. Obi lied to us about his gang of drug peddlers.
So Obi is a purveyor and epitome of lies!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Labour Party Missing As INEC Publishes Ogun Governorship, Assembly Candidates by Peacecore: 6:55pm On Jul 26, 2022
jrusky:

Hahahaha I million votes from where?

Oga na u no get shame by refusing to stop wasting your time chasing impossibility.

I told you that Lafun with Labour will not get 5k votes in Osun I even bet it with many of you but you people said LP will get 500k votes in Osun did LP get 3k votes?

Pls bet it with me if you are sure. Obi will not win a single state in SW, he will not win a single in the North, he can never win Anambra, Rivers, Imo, Bayelsa pls wetin remain?

Let's bet it if you are sure.

You are very very politically naive.
Please o comot Anambra before u place d bet otherwise bet9ja go show cash out of #20 for #100 immediately after placing
Re: Labour Party Missing As INEC Publishes Ogun Governorship, Assembly Candidates by ofuonyebi: 6:55pm On Jul 26, 2022
No need for any headeche about the missing of LP name from INEC list..
How many Federal Minister.....they dont have one
How many Governors....they dont have they have one
how many Senators...they dont have one
How many Reps...none
How many house of Assembly...none
How many Ambassadors ....they have none

the list is unended...and still counting..

So, you see my friend...the social media party does not really exists
2023 elections will make many fools cry since they have decide to sow into a windmill!

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party Missing As INEC Publishes Ogun Governorship, Assembly Candidates by Peacecore: 7:04pm On Jul 26, 2022
SugarGirl44:

What surprises me is the omoluabi among them, gullible following ibo people who insult Yorubas on a daily basis.
Maybe I would have reasoned with them, but listening to obi talk is always stressful to my eardrums, that man talks exactly like those omo ibo selling okrika at yaba, no finesse, no brilliance.
Oh lawd.....
U sure say u be girl

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Missing As INEC Publishes Ogun Governorship, Assembly Candidates by Igboslayer: 7:04pm On Jul 26, 2022
Before nko…dey no get people, na accidental political party adopted by ESN, Biafra,IPOB urchins and Endsars to be relevant…they are not prepared.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Missing As INEC Publishes Ogun Governorship, Assembly Candidates by Igboslayer: 7:07pm On Jul 26, 2022
SugarGirl44:

What surprises me is the omoluabi among them, gullible following ibo people who insult Yorubas on a daily basis.
Oh lawd.....
Aptly said. Na fight dey take market their candidate, but don’t blame them, they are always like that.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Missing As INEC Publishes Ogun Governorship, Assembly Candidates by MadamVanessa(f): 7:20pm On Jul 26, 2022
post=115109669:
Lol cheesy wink cheesy
Na so dem wan take win presidential election?!
Pandora can only be president of his ipob brainwashed tins.
We, sane, honest and hardworking igbos want the best for our nation, and the best man for the job is who we gonna vote for.
We love our nation to the moon and back.

Only people that see themselves as animals call our darling nation a zoo, cos a fraudster and bastard told them so.

God bless all sane, Honest and hardworking Nigerians.
God bless Nigeria.

(If you wanna be unfortunate fast fast in life,
Quote this post to type rubbish!)

No be small wa Chiedu Trump! wink

Incoherent jargons.

Lol grin cheesy wink grin grin
Wow Pastor Mandate.
You are a prophet.
A great prophet of our time.
See dem Obi disciples.

No mind those comedians jare....

write your føolish gibberish and stop quoting people.

Inec didn't published name of APC governorship flag bearer in Akwa Ibom state, so na so APC you support want take win presidential election if we want to judge from your myopic and usêlèss comment.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Missing As INEC Publishes Ogun Governorship, Assembly Candidates by ayenale1(m): 7:34pm On Jul 26, 2022
We're interested in the government at the center...
Re: Labour Party Missing As INEC Publishes Ogun Governorship, Assembly Candidates by porthouse7(f): 7:47pm On Jul 26, 2022
Caleb17:
Once Obi wins, Many Governors and Senators will definitely defect to Labour Party that very day. Goodluck Jonathan was abandoned by most of his confidants immediately after he lost 2015 presidential election.
ok
Re: Labour Party Missing As INEC Publishes Ogun Governorship, Assembly Candidates by mhmsadyq(m): 8:08pm On Jul 26, 2022
Caleb17:
Our main interest is in the presidential election. To Change the Wayo Change.

OK.
Obi of LP will be president of a Nigeria which National and States legislature will be dominated by APC and PDP.
Wetin wan change?

His name will truly turn to obituary!

Who does that?

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Missing As INEC Publishes Ogun Governorship, Assembly Candidates by Orch03(m): 8:10pm On Jul 26, 2022
Ok na
Re: Labour Party Missing As INEC Publishes Ogun Governorship, Assembly Candidates by zionstaar75: 8:17pm On Jul 26, 2022
Fidelix200:
They say it's structureless but...
I think we are not in Labour Party Because of people there,we are there because of one man

PETER OBI
this is a funny assertion that isn't logical. The presidency and national assembly elections hold same day.if for any reason Labour Party doesn't have candidates in the national assembly then they should forget presidency. It's the party that wins majority in national assembly that wins presidency everywhere. I don't know how this can work out

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Missing As INEC Publishes Ogun Governorship, Assembly Candidates by Jioke4life: 8:17pm On Jul 26, 2022
They aren't serious abi? We're watching
Mynd44:
Trouble

Arabambi is Labor Party's NPS?

Abeg, that party is not serious.

Re: Labour Party Missing As INEC Publishes Ogun Governorship, Assembly Candidates by zionstaar75: 8:24pm On Jul 26, 2022
miketayo:

Seems u ppl don't get it.. nobody cares about labour party. They are voting just one man, if he is d candidate elsewhere that's where the vote goes.
has any presidential election been won that way?even in America the home of democracy they use electoral college. I'm voting obi but my aim is that we give him 5million votes a third force will emerge in Nigeria then by 2027 with a good plan he takes over,the time is too short honestly,that's how I see it
Re: Labour Party Missing As INEC Publishes Ogun Governorship, Assembly Candidates by Batallion23: 8:58pm On Jul 26, 2022
Fidelix200:
They say it's structureless but...
I think we are not in Labour Party Because of people there,we are there because of one man

PETER OBI
Mumu talk again

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party Missing As INEC Publishes Ogun Governorship, Assembly Candidates by miketayo(m): 9:18pm On Jul 26, 2022
zionstaar75:
has any presidential election been won that way?even in America the home of democracy they use electoral college. I'm voting obi but my aim is that we give him 5million votes a third force will emerge in Nigeria then by 2027 with a good plan he takes over,the time is too short honestly,that's how I see it

France current president won like that
Re: Labour Party Missing As INEC Publishes Ogun Governorship, Assembly Candidates by Liamm(m): 10:19pm On Jul 26, 2022
Mynd44:
Trouble

Arabambi is Labor Party's NPS?

Abeg, that party is not serious.

we know. Just prepare to eat agbado. Dollar dey 675 now. Both you and your principal go still hear am grin
Re: Labour Party Missing As INEC Publishes Ogun Governorship, Assembly Candidates by soojar(m): 10:21pm On Jul 26, 2022
jrusky:

Hahahaha I million votes from where?

Oga na u no get shame by refusing to stop wasting your time chasing impossibility.

I told you that Lafun with Labour will not get 5k votes in Osun I even bet it with many of you but you people said LP will get 500k votes in Osun did LP get 3k votes?

Pls bet it with me if you are sure. Obi will not win a single state in SW, he will not win a single in the North, he can never win Anambra, Rivers, Imo, Bayelsa pls wetin remain?

Let's bet it if you are sure.

You are very very politically naive.

Your knowledge of Nigerian politics is top notch. I'm almost 100% sure Obi himself is aware he can NEVER win those states you mentioned.

I also believe in miracles like most of Obi supporters but I'm not delusional.

We learn everyday
Re: Labour Party Missing As INEC Publishes Ogun Governorship, Assembly Candidates by divide9ja: 11:20pm On Jul 26, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Then go to your region and register.
Na by force?
if we need to go to our region to register, then we might as well breakup.

Lets see who will survive cheesy
Re: Labour Party Missing As INEC Publishes Ogun Governorship, Assembly Candidates by maybet081: 4:44am On Jul 27, 2022
Mandate2023:
Does LP have candidates grin grin

Those obi dogs will carry their stupid phone nw and be saying dey don't care about others than obi
don't worry let's do this on the polls.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Collect Tinubu’s N10,000 But Vote Out APC– Fani-Kayode Urges Lagosians / Enugu State To Protect And Exploit 2000-year-old Iron Smelting Site / NBC Action Against AIT, Raypower In Order – Presidential Aspirant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.