Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,075 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Labour Party Missing As INEC Publishes Ogun Governorship, Assembly Candidates - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Party Missing As INEC Publishes Ogun Governorship, Assembly Candidates (15507 Views)

2023: Labour Party Missing As INEC Publishes Lagos NASS Candidates / Ekiti Election: ‘No Agents! Labour Party Missing In Action’ / Breaking: Court Nullifies Zamfara APC Primaries For Governorship, Assembly Elect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Labour Party Missing As INEC Publishes Ogun Governorship, Assembly Candidates by Funflipper: 4:47am On Jul 27, 2022
Mynd44:
Trouble

Arabambi is Labor Party's NPS?

Abeg, that party is not serious.

What else do you expect from a party that was set up like a fast food franchise with no technical support from the franchisor.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Missing As INEC Publishes Ogun Governorship, Assembly Candidates by zionstaar75: 6:43am On Jul 27, 2022
miketayo:

France current president won like that
he has majority in the parliament,oga google is free

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Missing As INEC Publishes Ogun Governorship, Assembly Candidates by GoodLife4live: 7:01am On Jul 27, 2022
Caleb17:
Our main interest is in the presidential election. To Change the Wayo Change.

Majority of unaa be nyamiris... Peter is an ipob candidate... I want see d thing wey you naa go do for kogi...

Naa only southeast obi go win for presintial election...

All the market women , truckpusher wey full kogi no know obi at all...

Peter obi naa social media candidate for nyamiris and some few novices form minorities tribes in South south... D thing wey sure for me be say ... Delta are for atiku and Tinubu...

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Missing As INEC Publishes Ogun Governorship, Assembly Candidates by shegz24(m): 7:05am On Jul 27, 2022
Those ones are not serious.

Imagine not having a gubernatorial candidate in a state as important in the grand scheme f things as Ogun state , yet you wan win presidential election.

How na? Will you import voters?

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Missing As INEC Publishes Ogun Governorship, Assembly Candidates by Triciamikel: 8:02am On Jul 27, 2022
post=115109669:
Lol cheesy wink cheesy
Na so dem wan take win presidential election?!
Pandora can only be president of his ipob brainwashed tins.
We, sane, honest and hardworking igbos want the best for our nation, and the best man for the job is who we gonna vote for.
We love our nation to the moon and back.

Only people that see themselves as animals call our darling nation a zoo, cos a fraudster and bastard told them so.

God bless all sane, Honest and hardworking Nigerians.
God bless Nigeria.

(If you wanna be unfortunate fast fast in life,
Quote this post to type rubbish!)

No be small wa Chiedu Trump! wink

Incoherent jargons.

Lol grin cheesy wink grin grin
Wow Pastor Mandate.
You are a prophet.
A great prophet of our time.
See dem Obi disciples.

No mind those comedians jare....

getat joor... unfortunate kee you there...
Quote me naw and lose that hands you are typing with nonsense...

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Missing As INEC Publishes Ogun Governorship, Assembly Candidates by SugarGirl44(f): 8:37am On Jul 27, 2022
divide9ja:

if we need to go to our region to register, then we might as well breakup.

Lets see who will survive cheesy

Let's see who will survive??
For real??
You're all suffering from a mental case called self aggradizement.
Even without Nigeria dividing, your people troop to the SW every single day in search of survival.
The same you is saying 'let's see who will survive'?
Are you mad?
We don't need you ibos for anything, in fact you're a menace to humanity.
I dare you to leave today and not tomorrow.
If not, all of you are bastads.
Re: Labour Party Missing As INEC Publishes Ogun Governorship, Assembly Candidates by SugarGirl44(f): 8:43am On Jul 27, 2022
Peacecore:
U sure say u be girl

Yes.
Why?
Re: Labour Party Missing As INEC Publishes Ogun Governorship, Assembly Candidates by Peacecore: 9:10am On Jul 27, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Yes.
Why?
U dey harsh and more interested in politics unlike ur fellow women who spend more time in the oda section of NL, impressive though!
Re: Labour Party Missing As INEC Publishes Ogun Governorship, Assembly Candidates by Nobody: 9:26am On Jul 27, 2022
Maybe cos yeebos can't contest in Ogun?
Re: Labour Party Missing As INEC Publishes Ogun Governorship, Assembly Candidates by SugarGirl44(f): 10:23am On Jul 27, 2022
Peacecore:
U dey harsh and more interested in politics unlike ur fellow women who spend more time in the oda section of NL, impressive though!

Oh OK.
Lol.
Thanks.
We can't keep complaining without thinking of a logical solution to our problems.
Re: Labour Party Missing As INEC Publishes Ogun Governorship, Assembly Candidates by jrusky(m): 11:09am On Jul 27, 2022
soojar:

Your knowledge of Nigerian politics is top notch. I'm almost 100% sure Obi himself is aware he can NEVER win those states you mentioned.

I also believe in miracles like most of Obi supporters but I'm not delusional.

We learn everyday

Bro one thing in life is when people are deceiving someoe is better but when someone started deceiving himself or herself then it's a big problem.

Bro as you see my I don't deceive myself. It's like I didn't transact any oil business nor ever go to oil refinery and suddenly someone email me and say oh oil deal was done so we are looking for account to offload the deal money and I should send my account details pls if not madness how can I believe such unfounded miracle? Same way is the case of obi.

I had studied the political system, the voting pattern, the interest at stake, who is who, the structure, the numbers bro obi has to try some other time unless he want to deceive himself.

Is it the North who are so crazy about power bringing Niger Rep, Chadians with underage voters who will go to Chad or Niger to tell them oh come and vote obi?

Pls is it Hell Rufail or Zulum or which governor in the North will risk losing his state for LP?

Pls in SW with Ekiti and Osun bro tell me how LP will win in SW? Is it Akerodolu or Sanwo Olu or Makinde who will risk losing their state for LP?

Pls Umahi who is already promised Senate president if apc win which its obvious the SE will be slotted for that position will he risk given his state to LP and still became apc fed govt Senate president?

Pls bro Anambra has been apga ever since, obi dumped them and the party are still upset with him and the party has their own presidential candidate and the party is moving to all parts of Nigeria will apga and Soludo drop anambra for obi and betray their own party candidate? Never.

Bro I don't deceive myself a sane person will see that if obi is serious about presidency he should come back 2031 or 2038 by then he must have done much grassroot base with LP.
Re: Labour Party Missing As INEC Publishes Ogun Governorship, Assembly Candidates by NLPoliceWoman: 11:39am On Jul 27, 2022
RTR

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Missing As INEC Publishes Ogun Governorship, Assembly Candidates by miketayo(m): 12:25pm On Jul 27, 2022
zionstaar75:
he has majority in the parliament,oga google is free

Oga Google is free. Macron's party was founded 2016. By macron himself. The party got majority in d parliament after he won 2017 election.
His party had zero structure even before d elections 2017.

What do you think will happen to NASS if a new party wins, they will all dump pdp and apc to run there
Re: Labour Party Missing As INEC Publishes Ogun Governorship, Assembly Candidates by divide9ja: 1:33pm On Jul 27, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Let's see who will survive??
For real??
You're all suffering from a mental case called self aggradizement.
Even without Nigeria dividing, your people troop to the SW every single day in search of survival.
The same you is saying 'let's see who will survive'?
Are you mad?
We don't need you ibos for anything, in fact you're a menace to humanity.
I dare you to leave today and not tomorrow.
If not, all of you are bastads.

I aint Ibo.

Lets break now & see cheesy
Re: Labour Party Missing As INEC Publishes Ogun Governorship, Assembly Candidates by SugarGirl44(f): 2:03pm On Jul 27, 2022
divide9ja:

I aint Ibo.

Lets break now & see cheesy

It's happening soon.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Missing As INEC Publishes Ogun Governorship, Assembly Candidates by Peacecore: 4:24pm On Jul 27, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Oh OK.
Lol.
Thanks.
We can't keep complaining without thinking of a logical solution to our problems.
I so much admire ur gut, it's rare among women in this part of the world. U can actually father ur family when ur man is not around. Buh just take am easy with PDP e_ worriors

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Missing As INEC Publishes Ogun Governorship, Assembly Candidates by SugarGirl44(f): 6:30pm On Jul 27, 2022
Peacecore:
I so much admire ur gut, it's rare among women in this part of the world. U can actually father ur family when ur man is not around. Buh just take am easy with PDP e_ worriors

Thanks.
You're making my head swell.
Lol....
As for the warriors, I'm at home for them.
Re: Labour Party Missing As INEC Publishes Ogun Governorship, Assembly Candidates by Peacecore: 6:40pm On Jul 27, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Thanks.
You're making my head swell.
Lol....
As for the warriors, I'm at home for them.
So peace is never an option? grin

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Missing As INEC Publishes Ogun Governorship, Assembly Candidates by SugarGirl44(f): 10:41pm On Jul 27, 2022
Peacecore:
So peace is never an option? grin

No way.
Lol.
Re: Labour Party Missing As INEC Publishes Ogun Governorship, Assembly Candidates by divide9ja: 3:18am On Jul 28, 2022
SugarGirl44:
It's happening soon.
Finally what we agree on
Re: Labour Party Missing As INEC Publishes Ogun Governorship, Assembly Candidates by SugarGirl44(f): 8:51am On Jul 28, 2022
divide9ja:

Finally what we agree on

Yes oooo.....
That's the only logical and lasting solution to all the madness happening daily.
May Eledumare assist us in achieving it soonest, ase.
Nigeria is not a real place, it's a luggardian experiment. Tueh!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Women Arrested With Assault Weapons In Maiduguri / Collect Tinubu’s N10,000 But Vote Out APC– Fani-Kayode Urges Lagosians / Osinbajo Meets Edwin Clark & Members Of Pan Niger Delta Forum In Abuja(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.