Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,103 members, 7,811,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:36 PM

The Mission Of Peter Obi For Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Mission Of Peter Obi For Nigeria (458 Views)

The Near Political Suicide Mission Of Nyesom Wike / Map Of The Mission Objective Of Eastern Security Network (ESN) / Amuda Adeleke Sues PDP, Atiku, Saraki, Obi For ‘Unauthorised Use Of Photos' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Mission Of Peter Obi For Nigeria by 1nice(m): 6:13pm On Jul 26, 2022
Peter Obi, a presidential aspirant for the 2023 Presidential elections under Labour Party in Nigeria; is a man with a good heart for the citizens of Nigeria.

Peter Obi has always show that he has a mission; which is to make Nigeria a wealth creator thereby elevating Nigeria from been the capital of poverty among Nations to become one of the wealthiest nation among Nations. Providing employment for Nigerians and increasing food production.

The mission of Peter Obi is clear to the public to see, just as the sky in the morning is clear for all to see. The mission of Peter Obi for Federal republic of Nigeria is to make Nigeria a better place for the citizens of Nigeria and foreigners to live in peace and safety without worries in the land of Nigeria.

The strong man called Peter Obi is a gentle man who is wise and love to help the needy, widows, orphans and the poor in the society.
He is a politician that can not be defeated in any political battle by his enemies.

A philanthropist who have the fear of God and hate injustice and who is ready to do the right thing at any given time in order to see that injustice do not take place in the society.

Get your PVC and be ready to vote wisely.
VOTE FOR PETER OBI

1 Share

Re: The Mission Of Peter Obi For Nigeria by Felimax(m): 6:15pm On Jul 26, 2022
If this man did not become the president I swear I will be very angry.

More than all these noise was said about Buhari. People even trekked round the nation in support of Buhari. Shouts of Sai Baba occupied the whole media atmosphere with all manner of mouth watering promises. Even the dumbest among Nigerians, the toughest among the opposition was swept off their foot.
An ex president had to tear party membership card in support and solidarity.

2015 came, election was over, the hype, the noice, the great mantra of change, like smoke started fading into thing air. Soon reality wakes in, the almighty messiah, had no clue.
The blame games, the Islamic agenda, on Nairaland was born the wailers nation vs the zombie nation, totally opposition was watching from a distance.
Eight years later, the country has been scammed. No clue, no positive CHANGE.

If Buhari had not come, it would have been on record the best man for the job we never had.

I pray Obi gets this power, I pray he is given the magic wand. Our country needs another eight years to learn the ropes, Buhari's failure has not taught us enough lessons.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Mission Of Peter Obi For Nigeria by Mologi(m): 6:26pm On Jul 26, 2022
Man of the people. God willing our prayers shall be answered.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Mission Of Peter Obi For Nigeria by 1nice(m): 8:28am On Jul 27, 2022
Supporters of Peter Obi are now Watchmen, and Watchers to defend Peter Obi and Labour Party from their angry enemies and the evil journalists that wants to tarnish the reputations of Peter Obi and Labour Party.

Get your PVC and vote wisely
Vote For Peter Obi Come 2023.
Re: The Mission Of Peter Obi For Nigeria by BATified2023: 8:31am On Jul 27, 2022
If he comes 3rd he try
Re: The Mission Of Peter Obi For Nigeria by DeepThroater: 8:43am On Jul 27, 2022
With all honesty , I don't see anything worth voting in this man

He only knows how to reach an audience of young gullible idiots by selling them cheap talking points without telling anybody how he is going to achieve all he is pontificating .

Ask him about insecurity and he derails into his usual crap of making the north the new oil of Nigeria by investing in education . How do you achieve this in a state of insecurity which he refuses to address only him can answer.

People should not forget Obi is a politician and will say and do things to have people adhere to him.

The most annoying about Peter Obi is how he can't seem to get his facts straight .

I'm not falling for this Okoro last great hope.
Re: The Mission Of Peter Obi For Nigeria by mrvitalis(m): 8:51am On Jul 27, 2022
Felimax:
If this man did not become the president I swear I will be very angry.

More than all these noise was said about Buhari. People even trekked round the nation in support of Buhari. Shouts of Sai Baba occupied the whole media atmosphere with all manner of mouth watering promises. Even the dumbest among Nigerians, the toughest among the opposition was swept off their foot.
An ex president had to tear party membership card in support and solidarity.

2015 came, election was over, the hype, the noice, the great mantra of change, like smoke started fading into thing air. Soon reality wakes in, the almighty messiah, had no clue.
The blame games, the Islamic agenda, on Nairaland was born the wailers nation vs the zombie nation, totally opposition was watching from a distance.
Eight years later, the country has been scammed. No clue, no positive CHANGE.

If Buhari had not come, it would have been on record the best man for the job we never had.

I pray Obi gets this power, I pray he is given the magic wand. Our country needs another eight years to learn the ropes, Buhari's failure has not taught us enough lessons.
U want to know difference between Peter Obi and buhari ?

We didn't allow Buhari speak for himself ...we believed hear say about the man ...if Buhari did 10 live interviews believe me we would have known Baba was empty and had nothing to offer

Same way they are hiding tinubu from the media today ... atiku doing editted interview .... anyone who can't do live interview is hiding a deficiency
Re: The Mission Of Peter Obi For Nigeria by mrvitalis(m): 8:52am On Jul 27, 2022
DeepThroater:

He only knows how to reach an audience of young gullible idiots by selling them cheap talking points without telling anybody how he is going to achieve all he is pontificating .

Ask him about insecurity and he derails into his usual crap of making the north the new oil of Nigeria by investing in education . How do you achieve this in a state of insecurity which he refuses to address only him can answer.

People should not forget Obi is a politician and will say and do things to have people adhere to him.

The most annoying about Peter Obi is how he can't seem to get his facts straight .

Ok then who should we vote tinubu or atiku ?
Re: The Mission Of Peter Obi For Nigeria by DeepThroater: 9:00am On Jul 27, 2022
mrvitalis:

Ok then who should we vote tinubu or atiku ?

I am not here to be your conscience neither am I here posting on behalf of any other politician and his campaign.
Re: The Mission Of Peter Obi For Nigeria by mrvitalis(m): 9:09am On Jul 27, 2022
DeepThroater:

I am not here to be your conscience neither am I here posting on behalf of any other politician and his campaign.

No body is saying Peter Obi is the best Nigerian to be president nope his not

But among the 17 people that presented themselves ...he is the most ideal .....and most proven track record, plan and all ...if u have a better Candidate say it
Re: The Mission Of Peter Obi For Nigeria by Felimax(m): 9:09am On Jul 27, 2022
mrvitalis:

U want to know difference between Peter Obi and buhari ?

We didn't allow Buhari speak for himself ...we believed hear say about the man ...if Buhari did 10 live interviews believe me we would have known Baba was empty and had nothing to offer

Same way they are hiding tinubu from the media today ... atiku doing editted interview .... anyone who can't do live interview is hiding a deficiency

Fat lie! A lot of you guys acting new to Nigeria political history. Did you watch Buhari speech of Chatham House in London? Buhari and his vice were interviewed as well here in Nigeria. Just do Google search.

One very intricate thing a lot of people don't understand is that this is Nigeria and there is no other country like ours in the world. The template to make it work can only be discovered from within us, the system. No matter how much other countries are faring if we continue to fail to apply what can make it work for eternity nothing good will come out of it.

Nigeria political structure is so dynamic and complex to the extent that one man cannot find a complete solution to it. It has to be a collective thing.
Re: The Mission Of Peter Obi For Nigeria by mrvitalis(m): 9:11am On Jul 27, 2022
Felimax:

Fat lie! A lot of you guys acting new to Nigeria political history. Did you watch Buhari speech in Chatham House in London? Buhari and his vice were interviewed as well here in Nigeria. Just do Google search.

One very intricate thing a lot of people don't understand is that this is Nigeria and there is no other country like ours in the world. The template to make it work can only be discovered from within us, the system. No matter how much other countries are faring if we continue to fail to apply what can make it work for eternity nothing good will come out of it.

Nigeria political structure is so dynamic and complex to the extent that one man cannot find a complete solution to it. It has to be a collective thing.
That was a written speech that was it ..Buhari was never interviewed I dare you to tell me an interviewed he conducted

If Buhari had done like 10 interviews Nigerians would have seen him empty
Re: The Mission Of Peter Obi For Nigeria by DeepThroater: 9:12am On Jul 27, 2022
mrvitalis:

No body is saying Peter Obi is the best Nigerian to be president nope his not

But among the 17 people that presented themselves ...he is the most ideal .....and most proven track record, plan and all ...if u have a better Candidate say it

He isn't.

He has not convinced me in any of his interviews so far.

If anything he is a smooth talker that is targeting young gulible audience .

Besides, he and the Gbana Ahmed are tribal candidates and that is why they can never get my vote.
Re: The Mission Of Peter Obi For Nigeria by mrvitalis(m): 9:14am On Jul 27, 2022
DeepThroater:

He isn't.

He has not convinced me in any of his interviews so far.

If anything he is a smooth talker that is targeting young gulible audience .

Besides, he and the Gbana Ahmed are tribal candidates and that is why they can never get my vote.

Peter obi tribal candidate ? Lmfao

Oya who are you voting for say it na
Are u ashemd of your Candidate ?
Re: The Mission Of Peter Obi For Nigeria by DeepThroater: 9:18am On Jul 27, 2022
mrvitalis:

Peter obi tribal candidate ? Lmfao

Oya who are you voting for say it na
Are u ashemd of your Candidate ?

My vote is personal and I am not going to divulge that here because I am not in anyway promoting any candidate here but warning against frauds and crooks parading as saints .

FYI, it isn't Okoro Peter or Gbana Ahmed.
Re: The Mission Of Peter Obi For Nigeria by 1nice(m): 9:33am On Jul 27, 2022
DeepThroater:

You are talking rubbish, your stupidity will get you nowhere.
Re: The Mission Of Peter Obi For Nigeria by mrvitalis(m): 9:36am On Jul 27, 2022
DeepThroater:

My vote is personal and I am not going to divulge that here because I am not in anyway promoting any candidate here but warning against frauds and crooks parading as saints .

FYI, it isn't Okoro Peter or Gbana Ahmed.

It's foolishness to condemn a candidate with offering a better Candidate ... absolutely foolishness
Re: The Mission Of Peter Obi For Nigeria by DeepThroater: 9:41am On Jul 27, 2022
mrvitalis:

It's foolishness to condemn a candidate with offering a better Candidate ... absolutely foolishness

How?

I see a bad market I speak up against it.

I know what o want and both Peter Obi and Tinubu are not deserving in any way or form the presidency .

Tinubu, for being who he is, a crook and bastard liar.

Obi for being empty and without any substance but personal ambition which Okoros have hijacked in place of their thwarted Biafra crap.

No thank you. I will pass.

As I said., I am not on the payroll of any candidate especially that whom I support but what I will do, just as I did in 2015 is to warn against voting the evil corrupt bastards into office.

In 2015 I never marketed GEJ though I voted for him but rather concentrated on warning on the incoming evil bastard in the form of Buhari.
Re: The Mission Of Peter Obi For Nigeria by 1nice(m): 9:46am On Jul 27, 2022
DeepThroater:

Nice

Okoro I am not supporting your Osu last hope

It is this kind of Igbo fanaticism over Peter Obi campaign that makes me to be in total opposition to his candidacy

You think we all must vote your okoro president ?

Thunder fire you.

This time next year you go resume duties with your Gucci flag

Osu
Thunder fire you.
How can you calling Nigerians gullible idiots?
You must be a mad person. Nobody is forcing you or anyone to vote for Peter Obi, voting is a freewill thing. How can you be calling Nigerians gullible idiots; you are very stupid for that senseless comments.
Thunder fire you for that place.
Re: The Mission Of Peter Obi For Nigeria by apache22b: 9:48am On Jul 27, 2022
Peter Obi's supporters may not be victorious shocked
Re: The Mission Of Peter Obi For Nigeria by apache22b: 9:49am On Jul 27, 2022
Peter Obi will not Win

(1) (Reply)

Why Politics Is Never An Option For Me / President Buhari Will Surprise Igbos In The Next Four Months - Senator Orji Uzor / 2023: PDP NWC Endorses Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.