Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

President Buhari Will Surprise Igbos In The Next Four Months - Senator Orji Uzor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Will Surprise Igbos In The Next Four Months - Senator Orji Uzor (458 Views)

I Am Only Respecting Tinubu. If You Dare Me, I Will Surprise You - Fubara / Tokunbo Abiru: Ten Months Senator With Numerous Bills And Developmental Programm / Tribunal Sacks Senator Orji Uzor Kalu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Will Surprise Igbos In The Next Four Months - Senator Orji Uzor by Wisdomkosi(m): 1:18pm On Aug 22, 2022
President Buhari Will Surprise Igbos In The Next Four Months - Senator Orji Uzor | #IgbereTV

The Chief Whip of the Senate, Senator Orji Uzor Kalu has assured Igbos that President Muhammadu Buhari will surprise them in the next four months.

Senator Kalu said President Buhari will tackle insecurity ravaging South East and ensure that peace is restored.

He warned parents to advise their children to leave the bush because very soon, all the criminal elements living in the bush will be eliminated.

Senator Kalu stated this in his country home in Igbere, Abia State.

He noted that because of the criminal elements, investors are no longer coming to invest in the South East.

STAY WITH IGBERE TV. AFRICA'S NO1 COMMUNITY TV.

Source : https://igberetvnews.com/1426544/president-buhari-will-surprise-igbos-next-four-months-senator-orji-uzor/

Re: President Buhari Will Surprise Igbos In The Next Four Months - Senator Orji Uzor by Obi4Ever: 1:23pm On Aug 22, 2022
Story. Vote Obi. Don't sell your vote for 5k.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Will Surprise Igbos In The Next Four Months - Senator Orji Uzor by newbornmacho(m): 1:24pm On Aug 22, 2022
Useless efulefu

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Will Surprise Igbos In The Next Four Months - Senator Orji Uzor by PresidObi: 1:24pm On Aug 22, 2022
Now, everyone should really be afraid.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Will Surprise Igbos In The Next Four Months - Senator Orji Uzor by Burruchaga71(m): 1:25pm On Aug 22, 2022
Anumanu

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Will Surprise Igbos In The Next Four Months - Senator Orji Uzor by Proudlyomonna: 1:26pm On Aug 22, 2022
I am in support of a total cleansing of all the Forest in SE.
Anything that is not forest guard,be it fulani killers, ugm, esn,dss killers, ipob should be killed on sight.
I stand with Obidiati.
Re: President Buhari Will Surprise Igbos In The Next Four Months - Senator Orji Uzor by CaptainAyub: 1:39pm On Aug 22, 2022
Abeg oo.
Make he carry him surprise de go
Re: President Buhari Will Surprise Igbos In The Next Four Months - Senator Orji Uzor by kettykin: 1:41pm On Aug 22, 2022
What a surprise . I hope they will remember lokpanta where Fulani herdsmen has made life difficult for travellers
Re: President Buhari Will Surprise Igbos In The Next Four Months - Senator Orji Uzor by GreyLaw(m): 1:41pm On Aug 22, 2022
Thats good. He should also remember to clear out all the bushes and forests in the North East. Sometimes when you hear forest in the North East you'd think it's proper forest. The Nigeria Army and politicians haven't told us what they are hiding.
Re: President Buhari Will Surprise Igbos In The Next Four Months - Senator Orji Uzor by SmartPolician: 1:48pm On Aug 22, 2022
If you want to surprise South East, just make sure you don't use the military because those ones no get sense. The only language they understand is shoot.
Re: President Buhari Will Surprise Igbos In The Next Four Months - Senator Orji Uzor by pepperdemzombie: 2:02pm On Aug 22, 2022
Obi4Ever:
Story. Vote Obi. Don't sell your vote for 5k.

Re: President Buhari Will Surprise Igbos In The Next Four Months - Senator Orji Uzor by pepperdemzombie: 2:05pm On Aug 22, 2022
Proudlyomonna:
I am in support of a total cleansing of all the Forest in SE.
Anything that is not forest guard,be it fulani killers, ugm, esn,dss killers, ipob should be killed on sight.
I stand with Obidiati.
What about those killing Ebubeagu leaders inside pits in the forests, should they also killed or not?

Re: President Buhari Will Surprise Igbos In The Next Four Months - Senator Orji Uzor by Proudlyomonna: 2:09pm On Aug 22, 2022
pepperdemzombie:

What about those killing Ebubeagu leaders inside pits in the forests, should they also leave or not?

They should be crushed with no iota of mercy.
Re: President Buhari Will Surprise Igbos In The Next Four Months - Senator Orji Uzor by Wisdomkosi(m): 2:33pm On Aug 22, 2022
Cc, Lalasticlala, Mynd44
Re: President Buhari Will Surprise Igbos In The Next Four Months - Senator Orji Uzor by SpecialAdviser(m): 2:49pm On Aug 22, 2022
For this idio.t to still be talking shows the level of moral decay in our society.

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi’s Speech At The NBA Conference (excerpt) / REVEALED: The Reason Peter Obi Clapped For Kasim Shettima Immaculate Revelation / The Result Of My Regression Analysis Shows There Will Be Run-off Btw LP And PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.