Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,892 members, 7,817,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Nigerian Woman Opens Fire At Dallas USA Airport, Is Shot And Arrested (pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Woman Opens Fire At Dallas USA Airport, Is Shot And Arrested (pics) (5428 Views)

U.S Woman Who Killed Her Mother And Hid Corpse In Suitcase Is Re-Arrested (Pics) / Trader Eating Excreta With Bread In Oyo State Caught And Arrested / Man Who Beat His Wife, Impregnated Her Sister & Aborted It, Arrested (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Woman Opens Fire At Dallas USA Airport, Is Shot And Arrested (pics) by Newphiligeek123: 6:16pm On Jul 26, 2022
A 37-year-old Nigerian woman, Portia Odufuwa was taken into custody on Monday after she fired several rounds inside Dallas Love Field Airport in Texas and was shot and injured by a police officer, the authorities said.

The woman was dropped off at the airport just before 11 a.m. and appeared to change her clothes in a restroom before emerging and opening fire inside the airport, Chief Eddie Garcia of the Dallas Police Department said at a news conference on Monday afternoon.
A Dallas police officer inside the airport shot her, striking her “in the lower extremities,” and she was arrested and taken to a hospital, Chief Garcia said. Her condition was not immediately clear on Monday afternoon.

It was unclear whom or what the woman was aiming at when she fired. Chief Garcia said that the officer fired several rounds at her after she began shooting.

The Police Department said that she had fired a weapon several times in a ticket counter area of the airport.

No other injuries were reported, the police said, but the shooting sent travelers scrambling for cover and delayed several flights.
Before the airport shooting, Odufuwa had racked up a string of arrests for arson, robbery, criminal trespass and false reporting across North Texas.

In April 2021, she was accused of pulling the fire alarm at a Mesquite hotel after staffers refused to extend her stay. When police asked for her address, she allegedly gave that of musician Chris Brown’s mansion.

In October 2019, Odufuwa allegedly set a house on fire, but the Dallas County District Attorney’s office declined to press charges due to a lack of scientific evidence. After telling police she was “responsible for the fire,” she said she had set the blaze because “I am God’s prophet,” according to an arrest affidavit sighted by Afrotimes Newspaper.

She also allegedly told officers that she wouldn’t say anything else until she talked to Chris Brown, who she claimed as her husband.

Source: https://www.facebook.com/AfrotimesNewspaper/photos/a.119381757440035/140810471963830/
Afrotimes Newspaper

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Opens Fire At Dallas USA Airport, Is Shot And Arrested (pics) by Mologi(m): 6:18pm On Jul 26, 2022
America is becoming a shoot out zone.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Opens Fire At Dallas USA Airport, Is Shot And Arrested (pics) by WatchYourSix: 6:20pm On Jul 26, 2022
Eyaaa!! Life has thrown too much at her than her fragile mind can handle.... she cracked....

She don kolo

13 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Opens Fire At Dallas USA Airport, Is Shot And Arrested (pics) by VeryWickedMan: 6:24pm On Jul 26, 2022
Newphiligeek123:
A 37-year-old Nigerian woman, Portia Odufuwa

Since I can't determine her tribe, I will attack her gender.

Nigerian women are useless... All of them!!

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Woman Opens Fire At Dallas USA Airport, Is Shot And Arrested (pics) by Highlandgee: 6:24pm On Jul 26, 2022
Chris Brown's wife. Kolo mental grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Opens Fire At Dallas USA Airport, Is Shot And Arrested (pics) by SmellyNyash: 6:25pm On Jul 26, 2022
Check her well.

U go see say she na head slammer!!
Re: Nigerian Woman Opens Fire At Dallas USA Airport, Is Shot And Arrested (pics) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 26, 2022
In America if you want to die, shoot recklessly, even the gangs that kill do it quickly and tun and hide.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Opens Fire At Dallas USA Airport, Is Shot And Arrested (pics) by Highlandgee: 6:40pm On Jul 26, 2022
Newphiligeek123:
A 37-year-old Nigerian woman, Portia Odufuwa was taken into custody on Monday after she fired several rounds inside Dallas Love Field Airport in Texas and was shot and injured by a police officer, the authorities said.

The woman was dropped off at the airport just before 11 a.m. and appeared to change her clothes in a restroom before emerging and opening fire inside the airport, Chief Eddie Garcia of the Dallas Police Department said at a news conference on Monday afternoon.
A Dallas police officer inside the airport shot her, striking her “in the lower extremities,” and she was arrested and taken to a hospital, Chief Garcia said. Her condition was not immediately clear on Monday afternoon.

It was unclear whom or what the woman was aiming at when she fired. Chief Garcia said that the officer fired several rounds at her after she began shooting.

The Police Department said that she had fired a weapon several times in a ticket counter area of the airport.

No other injuries were reported, the police said, but the shooting sent travelers scrambling for cover and delayed several flights.
Before the airport shooting, Odufuwa had racked up a string of arrests for arson, robbery, criminal trespass and false reporting across North Texas.

In April 2021, she was accused of pulling the fire alarm at a Mesquite hotel after staffers refused to extend her stay. When police asked for her address, she allegedly gave that of musician Chris Brown’s mansion.

In October 2019, Odufuwa allegedly set a house on fire, but the Dallas County District Attorney’s office declined to press charges due to a lack of scientific evidence. After telling police she was “responsible for the fire,” she said she had set the blaze because “I am God’s prophet,” according to an arrest affidavit sighted by Afrotimes Newspaper.

She also allegedly told officers that she wouldn’t say anything else until she talked to Chris Brown, who she claimed as her husband.

Source: https://www.facebook.com/AfrotimesNewspaper/photos/a.119381757440035/140810471963830/
Afrotimes Newspaper
Re: Nigerian Woman Opens Fire At Dallas USA Airport, Is Shot And Arrested (pics) by princepeter566: 6:44pm On Jul 26, 2022
AyaAaaaaaaa. Fine girl just mad like that......

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Opens Fire At Dallas USA Airport, Is Shot And Arrested (pics) by princepeter566: 6:46pm On Jul 26, 2022

Nigerian women are useless... All of the6m!!
Plus your mother and sisters bro.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Opens Fire At Dallas USA Airport, Is Shot And Arrested (pics) by Bluntguy: 6:48pm On Jul 26, 2022
She didn't see Zamfara, Kaduna or Benue go practice her madness but na for sane environment.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Opens Fire At Dallas USA Airport, Is Shot And Arrested (pics) by Bluntguy: 6:48pm On Jul 26, 2022
princepeter566:

Nigerian women are useless... All of the6m!!
Plus your mother and sisters bro.
Plus your mother and sisters

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Opens Fire At Dallas USA Airport, Is Shot And Arrested (pics) by IntelChief: 6:49pm On Jul 26, 2022
When they do something good, she is an American.

When they do something evil, she is a Nigerian.

18 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Opens Fire At Dallas USA Airport, Is Shot And Arrested (pics) by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jul 26, 2022
She doesn't look Nigerian at all and I'm guessing she has never lived in Nigeria

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Opens Fire At Dallas USA Airport, Is Shot And Arrested (pics) by franchasofficia: 7:04pm On Jul 26, 2022
Gracias
Re: Nigerian Woman Opens Fire At Dallas USA Airport, Is Shot And Arrested (pics) by gulfer: 7:12pm On Jul 26, 2022
Now, they can label her a Nigerian undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Opens Fire At Dallas USA Airport, Is Shot And Arrested (pics) by backnbeta(f): 7:19pm On Jul 26, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

It's about time you replace the "wicked" in your moniker with "dumb"! You are not wicked sir, just plain dumb undecided

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Opens Fire At Dallas USA Airport, Is Shot And Arrested (pics) by Nostring: 7:20pm On Jul 26, 2022
Kolomental
Re: Nigerian Woman Opens Fire At Dallas USA Airport, Is Shot And Arrested (pics) by NotKnown: 7:20pm On Jul 26, 2022
The name is not from a certain part of the country so the biased mods won't send it to FP as it won't suit their agenda
Re: Nigerian Woman Opens Fire At Dallas USA Airport, Is Shot And Arrested (pics) by VeryWickedMan: 7:26pm On Jul 26, 2022
backnbeta:

It's about time you replace the "wicked" in your moniker with "dumb"! You are not wicked sir, just plain dumb undecided

I dunno why all the females on NL love me

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Opens Fire At Dallas USA Airport, Is Shot And Arrested (pics) by Richy4(m): 8:05pm On Jul 26, 2022
Before you guys claimed her as a Nigerian, please check if she is indeed a Nigerian... It's possible she is a citizen of America... And has never identified herself as a Nigerian...
U guys should know how this things work..

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Opens Fire At Dallas USA Airport, Is Shot And Arrested (pics) by Highlandgee: 8:12pm On Jul 26, 2022
You can be a Nigerian and also an American citizen.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Opens Fire At Dallas USA Airport, Is Shot And Arrested (pics) by tarantino1: 8:36pm On Jul 26, 2022
Oga post better link to reference this news. Tf is afrotimes?
Re: Nigerian Woman Opens Fire At Dallas USA Airport, Is Shot And Arrested (pics) by Krak(m): 8:50pm On Jul 26, 2022
Mologi:
America is becoming a shoot out zone.

America has become a shootout zone. The rate of shootings is already unacceptably high, same with Nigeria

Re: Nigerian Woman Opens Fire At Dallas USA Airport, Is Shot And Arrested (pics) by Fmghewzy(m): 8:54pm On Jul 26, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

Are you just naturally dumb, or this is your senseless way of catching cruise.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Opens Fire At Dallas USA Airport, Is Shot And Arrested (pics) by mccloud224(m): 8:59pm On Jul 26, 2022
This is what happens when you are high on fresh monkey tail and listening to D'LOX (Jadakiss really) and he blurts out :

When my gun BUST....

The feeling is inexpressible!!!
Re: Nigerian Woman Opens Fire At Dallas USA Airport, Is Shot And Arrested (pics) by codelearner: 9:11pm On Jul 26, 2022
How is she a Nigerian woman?

Someone born and bred in the states suddenly becomes a Nigerian woman because it is crime.
If she is not American citizen, they would not have looked the other way in the case of arson and robbery in the years past, some she claimed responsibility.

She is an American with Nigerian root, not a Nigerian woman as reported

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Opens Fire At Dallas USA Airport, Is Shot And Arrested (pics) by GodsOwnMan: 9:35pm On Jul 26, 2022
She is an American not a Nigeria. Americans should STOP blaming Nigerians for their own madness.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Opens Fire At Dallas USA Airport, Is Shot And Arrested (pics) by wiseone28: 9:48pm On Jul 26, 2022
Now a Nigerian cos the news is bad
Re: Nigerian Woman Opens Fire At Dallas USA Airport, Is Shot And Arrested (pics) by Ishilove: 9:58pm On Jul 26, 2022
Please, she is not Nigerian. We collectively join hands to disown her angry
Re: Nigerian Woman Opens Fire At Dallas USA Airport, Is Shot And Arrested (pics) by Lama70(m): 10:07pm On Jul 26, 2022
Point of correction, she's an American woman.

No mistakes next time, please.
Re: Nigerian Woman Opens Fire At Dallas USA Airport, Is Shot And Arrested (pics) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jul 26, 2022
Dem go shoot am normally as no be oyinbo.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Commits Suicide During Lockdown (Photos, Video) / My Experience With A Cultist Today / Good morning people, Have a nice day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.