Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,420 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Transporters Increase Fare Over Economic Crisis - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Transporters Increase Fare Over Economic Crisis (23577 Views)

Aero Contractors Halts Operations Over Economic Crisis / Anambra Police Forces Transporters To Obey Covid-19 Safety Directives (Photos) / Thousands Of Venezuelans Trying To Enter Columbia To Escape Economic Crisis(Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Transporters Increase Fare Over Economic Crisis by Jameszinchenkov: 8:35pm On Jul 26, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool My KALA, my WEED and my new laptop, all of them de OBIdient!

OBIdient is the master KEY..

touch not my WEED and do my LITA no HARM..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Mumu
Your juniors Dey play fifa or pes 2022 for ps4 and 5
See the rubbish pes2008 you Dey play with your wire pad Mumu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Transporters Increase Fare Over Economic Crisis by Mikester: 8:36pm On Jul 26, 2022
NavasBit:
It is happening in the whole world �. I'm telling you Nigeria own fair. Ask anyone outside the country. We only need secure security and stable economy. Global crisis. I've done my research before saying this.

Which countries are also experiencing the similar hardships?

1 Like

Re: Transporters Increase Fare Over Economic Crisis by Farid24224(m): 8:38pm On Jul 26, 2022
Boogyman557:

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

Ogbeni....PES 2008 grin

Come make I give you FIFA 2021

2 Likes

Re: Transporters Increase Fare Over Economic Crisis by Tinkerbell420: 8:39pm On Jul 26, 2022
Mikester:

Which countries are also experiencing the similar hardships?

Almost all countries. But Nigeria's own is x 10.

Dollar just clocked N690 (N650 last week) on the crypto black market. Naira is dropping by the day. I predict that by this time next week it will hit N700 to 1 USD,

The next few months will be rough.

2 Likes

Re: Transporters Increase Fare Over Economic Crisis by hstar: 8:40pm On Jul 26, 2022
gerizzim:
Tfare from point A to point B in some route within Lagos is killing. trekking don be the norm
u are very correct
Re: Transporters Increase Fare Over Economic Crisis by casualobserver: 8:41pm On Jul 26, 2022
Coolsperm:
Ok now, pls let us all becareful, those who supported Buhari and now the same useless people supporting Tinubu , don't be disceived

Actually its the other way round. It may not be the same set of people but the same hype that went behind Buhari in 2015 is the same hype behind Peter Obi. if people had examined Buhari's past record instead of blindly supporting him because they wanted change they would have predicted what is happenning now because it is exactly what he did when he was head of state in 1983. Similarly, people are supporting a man who has no track record as a governor, no legacy project, no ability to increase IGR, no spectacular achievement as a governor simply because they want change. The difference between Buhari of 2015 and Obi of 2023 is that thank goodness Obi has no chance of winning.

A man whose tenure as a governor during an Oil boom is best described as mediocre and has not shown any ability to deliver econiomic growth in a time of prosperity is not the man who can deliver Nigeria from the impending disaster that awaits whoever becomes president !!

2 Likes

Re: Transporters Increase Fare Over Economic Crisis by Jaqenhghar: 8:43pm On Jul 26, 2022
Very good. Una must suffer. Shey una no want learn lesson
Re: Transporters Increase Fare Over Economic Crisis by wiseone28: 8:43pm On Jul 26, 2022
Listening to African China song.

They shake head

Re: Transporters Increase Fare Over Economic Crisis by Sijo01(f): 8:44pm On Jul 26, 2022
It's getting worst sad
Re: Transporters Increase Fare Over Economic Crisis by Peterpan007(m): 8:45pm On Jul 26, 2022
Boss you still dey play winning eleven 8 for 2022??

Boogyman557:

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Re: Transporters Increase Fare Over Economic Crisis by Akalia(m): 8:45pm On Jul 26, 2022
Jameszinchenkov:

Mumu
Damn! That hurts!
Re: Transporters Increase Fare Over Economic Crisis by kay4kay: 8:45pm On Jul 26, 2022
Nmmm
Re: Transporters Increase Fare Over Economic Crisis by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jul 26, 2022
Buhari first term slogan was 'change'
His second term slogan was 'Next level'
I still don't understand what they stand for.
Re: Transporters Increase Fare Over Economic Crisis by Akalia(m): 8:47pm On Jul 26, 2022
casualobserver:

Actually its the other way round. It may not be the same set of people but the same hype that went behind Buhari in 2015 is the same hype behind Peter Obi. if people had examined Buhari's past record instead of blindly supporting him because they wanted change they would have predicted what is happenning now because it is exactly what he did when he was head of state in 1983. Similarly, people are supporting a man who has no track record as a governor, no legacy project, no ability to increase IGR, no spectacular achievement as a governor simply because they want change. The difference between Buhari of 2015 and Obi of 2023 is that thank goodness Obi has no chance of winning.

A man whose tenure as a governor during an Oil boom is best described as mediocre and has not shown any ability to deliver econiomic growth in a time of prosperity is not the man who can deliver Nigeria from the impending disaster that awaits whoever becomes president !!
So who is the ideal candidate; frail and near senile Tinubu or controversial Atiku?
Re: Transporters Increase Fare Over Economic Crisis by ceejayluv(m): 8:48pm On Jul 26, 2022
MOGBE!!!
Re: Transporters Increase Fare Over Economic Crisis by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 26, 2022
NavasBit:
It is happening in the whole world �. I'm telling you Nigeria own fair. Ask anyone outside the country. We only need secure security and stable economy. Global crisis. I've done my research before saying this.
This one na Buhari asslicker.
Re: Transporters Increase Fare Over Economic Crisis by lexy2014: 8:50pm On Jul 26, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
In a saner clime, no politician will attach itself with APC. But Tinubu is still saying he will continue from where Buhari stopped and some people are still supporting him..... Truly, some people are in life-covenant with suffering.

Let me help u summarize this matter

1 Like

Re: Transporters Increase Fare Over Economic Crisis by mrkings84(m): 8:50pm On Jul 26, 2022
NwaNimo1:

https://dailytrust.com/transporters-increase-fare-over-economic-crisis

Thank God all those who supported Buhari and still supporting Tinubu and APC won't be affected.

After all they all ride on train!
Re: Transporters Increase Fare Over Economic Crisis by Boogyman557: 8:51pm On Jul 26, 2022
Peterpan007:
Boss you still dey play winning eleven 8 for 2022??

Holly Gram cool my Gee!

na winning eleven 9 but I get GTA 5 and I go still install better games..

WTF MAN!
Re: Transporters Increase Fare Over Economic Crisis by bayelsaowei(m): 8:51pm On Jul 26, 2022
Worldofall:
It took Sri Lanka citizens 2 weeks to chase out all the bad govt in there country but in my country nepotism, tribalism and corruption has destroy the essence of humanity. We the ordinary Nigerians will continue to be at the receiving end while we cheer our oppressors and their families, their sons and daughters will go and get quality education from foreign land and we continue the family business why the ordinary citizen perish in penury.

I weep for my country but there is little or nothing we can do about it because they have successfully dissected us against each other.

The only way is to join the oppressors or die off.

The person that curse this country strong wella
I tire ...
Re: Transporters Increase Fare Over Economic Crisis by Boogyman557: 8:53pm On Jul 26, 2022
Farid24224:

Ogbeni....PES 2008 grin

Come make I give you FIFA 2021
Holly Gram cool my Gee!

Na winning eleven 9 but I get GTA 5 and I go still install better games insidee..

WTF MAN!
Re: Transporters Increase Fare Over Economic Crisis by motionarena: 8:53pm On Jul 26, 2022
Boogyman557:

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
broke nigga still playing ancient fifa

1 Like

Re: Transporters Increase Fare Over Economic Crisis by Boogyman557: 8:55pm On Jul 26, 2022
Jameszinchenkov:

Mumu
Holly Gram cool na winning eleven 9

WTF MAN!
Re: Transporters Increase Fare Over Economic Crisis by lexy2014: 8:56pm On Jul 26, 2022
casualobserver:

You say:

"if people had examined Buhari's past record instead of blindly supporting him because they wanted change they would have predicted what is happenning now because it is exactly what he did when he was head of state in 1983."

The people you are referring to does it include Tinubu?
Re: Transporters Increase Fare Over Economic Crisis by adecz: 8:58pm On Jul 26, 2022
We can never wake up to any good news
until this Buhari of a man & the useless
APC leave..☹️☹️☹️
Re: Transporters Increase Fare Over Economic Crisis by Jameszinchenkov: 8:58pm On Jul 26, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool na winning eleven 9

WTF MAN!
What’s the difference fool

1 Like

Re: Transporters Increase Fare Over Economic Crisis by lexy2014: 8:58pm On Jul 26, 2022
NavasBit:

Which research did you do?

If you say we need "secure security and stable economy", why haven't we gotten it since 2015? Is it global economy that is still affecting security in Nigeria?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Transporters Increase Fare Over Economic Crisis by ShaqFu: 8:59pm On Jul 26, 2022
Chai. Increase price because of the ongoing war between Russia and Ukraine. Funny thing is, when the war end price will not reduce. This people sef.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Transporters Increase Fare Over Economic Crisis by Adeoye11(m): 9:02pm On Jul 26, 2022
Ghester:
NIGERIANS GET READY
INFLATION IS LOOMING.

Russia has shut all the fuel supply to all the European countries, things would go worse now
GO BUY NON-PERISHABLE ITEMS

Like wat and wat? can perishable item be eaten? How can I make my mobility perishable
Re: Transporters Increase Fare Over Economic Crisis by Farid24224(m): 9:03pm On Jul 26, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool my Gee!

Na winning eleven 9 but I get GTA 5 and I go still install better games insidee..

WTF MAN!

My Uncle gave me his steam account... Hundreds of games... grin

Funny I don't even know much about steam...And how to use it..

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Your First Visa And Interview At An Embassy / 10 Things Nigerians Miss While Living Abroad / Itakpe-Ajaokuta-Warri Railway Station Under Construction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.