Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,851 members, 7,817,518 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Insecurity: Buhari Too Can Be Kidnapped – Buba Galadima - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Insecurity: Buhari Too Can Be Kidnapped – Buba Galadima (25373 Views)

Buba Galadima: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not The Buhari That We Used To Know / Buba Galadima & Son, Sadiq Galadimma, Involved In Car Accident. Photos / Zainab, Buba Galadima Daughter Works For The Presidency (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Insecurity: Buhari Too Can Be Kidnapped – Buba Galadima by MacWin155(m): 11:10pm On Jul 26, 2022
Nowhere is safe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No one is safe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The way now is to strongly embrace whatever you believe and hold fast to it.

The Country is in God's hands until we make the right decision in 2023.

God willing we will.
Re: Insecurity: Buhari Too Can Be Kidnapped – Buba Galadima by biggy4joe(m): 11:12pm On Jul 26, 2022
MacWin155:
Nowhere is safe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No one is safe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The way now is to strongly embrace whatever you believe and hold fast to it.

The Country is in God's hands until we make the right decision in 2023.

God willing we will.

You sound weak bro,u sound weak....Wake up!!!No one will fight the fight for u my brother!!!!Wake up
Re: Insecurity: Buhari Too Can Be Kidnapped – Buba Galadima by naija4life247: 11:13pm On Jul 26, 2022
Coolsperm:
The (bandits) should be fast about it, if possible they should add Tinubu

Bandits should go ahead and abduct their chief sponsor. But they should leave the Governor-General of Nigeria Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu the Jagaban Borgu of Africa
Re: Insecurity: Buhari Too Can Be Kidnapped – Buba Galadima by MacWin155(m): 11:17pm On Jul 26, 2022
biggy4joe:

You sound weak bro,u sound weak....Wake up!!!No one will fight the fight for u my brother!!!!Wake up

What can we do now??

At this stage in life bro, all I can do is believe and try to stay out of harm's way.

I am not weak my brother, I'm just realistic. If the means come for me to defend myself I'll certainly take it.
Re: Insecurity: Buhari Too Can Be Kidnapped – Buba Galadima by ogub(m): 11:18pm On Jul 26, 2022
It was you and your power thirsty fellow that joined hands to foist this man on us now you are complaining.
Re: Insecurity: Buhari Too Can Be Kidnapped – Buba Galadima by onyenna85000: 11:29pm On Jul 26, 2022
Nairalanders can't you see the game plan? Empower the Fulani terrorists, provide them with access to the presidency, assist them in kidnapping the president, military will fully step in. Then in the process, there will be coup and military will take over. Finally the election will be scuttled. This I have seen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Insecurity: Buhari Too Can Be Kidnapped – Buba Galadima by Treasure17(m): 11:43pm On Jul 26, 2022
Of course. He's not beyond kidnapping.
Re: Insecurity: Buhari Too Can Be Kidnapped – Buba Galadima by wiseoneking: 11:45pm On Jul 26, 2022
IboHausaYoruba:
Do you know it is only Peter Obi that reject pension payment and juicy jumbo payment amongst all the ex governors in Nigeria? Do you know Obi left over N28 billion raw cash and over N128 billion in investments in the cover of Anambra while leaving office? Do you know Anambra is the 3rd richest state in Nigeria and could you believe that if subsequent governors have moved in the pace Peter Obi left Anambra, the state would have been the richest in Nigeria? Do you know Obi can turn around the quagmire we found ourselves in Nigeria and make this country the envy of other nations? We have tried North, we have tried West, it is time we try East. Support Obi and liberate your country if you're not wicked.
Anambra is the second most urbanised state after Lagos. The second smallest state after Lagos. The only state that can boast of two major cities than is more larger than the state capital, this is also after Lagos.

The only state acclaimed by Elrufail as the state that accounted For instance, he said “68 percent of the land allocations in the FCT belongs to the 19 northern states, but in actual land ownership, 73 percent belongs to the Igbos with the most aggressive in land ownership belonging to the indigenes of Anambra state, while Ebonyi lags behind.”.

Underestimate ANAMBRA to your own peril
Re: Insecurity: Buhari Too Can Be Kidnapped – Buba Galadima by otipoju(m): 11:51pm On Jul 26, 2022
onyenna85000:
Nairalanders can't you see the game plan? Empower the Fulani terrorists, provide them with access to the presidency, assist them in kidnapping the president, military will fully step in. Then in the process, there will be coup and military will take over. Finally the election will be scuttled. This I have seen.

If they Kidnap him Osibanjo automatically becomes President.
Re: Insecurity: Buhari Too Can Be Kidnapped – Buba Galadima by JBoss25(m): 11:53pm On Jul 26, 2022
MuslimIgbo:
I'm a imbec!le
Re: Insecurity: Buhari Too Can Be Kidnapped – Buba Galadima by kingmsookwagh(m): 12:46am On Jul 27, 2022
In as much as I detest his administration, I no think say the bandits wey go try am don BAFF.

Dude doesn't even travel on road on any journey that's more than 20kilometres. Well, except you want to use an RPG to finish off his jet, but I bet the perimeter between the targeter and the plane will definitely be too far as security and intelligence presence will be on that same radius.

They might have the leverage to do that after he hands over to PETER OBI come 2023, But definitely not now. Haba!
Re: Insecurity: Buhari Too Can Be Kidnapped – Buba Galadima by Johnnoo(m): 12:54am On Jul 27, 2022
This is a National Disgrace
Re: Insecurity: Buhari Too Can Be Kidnapped – Buba Galadima by Obidientful: 1:01am On Jul 27, 2022
That will be a prayer answered.
Re: Insecurity: Buhari Too Can Be Kidnapped – Buba Galadima by kayusely70(m): 1:10am On Jul 27, 2022
onyenna85000:
Hmmmmm. It could be a possibility!
Re: Insecurity: Buhari Too Can Be Kidnapped – Buba Galadima by RepoMan007: 1:26am On Jul 27, 2022
Just part of a push for their northern amnesty project. If they couldn't dare kidnap Yusuf the luxury Okada rider, how will they kidnap the one who will sign their amnesty documents?
He should hurry up and grant his amnesty to his northern people to balance out his perceived cheating by the south but shouldn't forget the constitution doesn't recognize a north and a south as equals or opposites. That leaves room for eastern amnesty if Obi emerges, western amnesty if Tinubu emerges etc.
Re: Insecurity: Buhari Too Can Be Kidnapped – Buba Galadima by KingRSHD2(m): 2:38am On Jul 27, 2022
UncleAyo:
There won't be peace until there is justice and equity in this country.

These are 600 plus bandits and terrorist fed and released by this government.

Same government sent soldiers to shoot at and arrest Endsars Protesters.

People wey dem suppose waste them dey talk rubbish about rehabilitation shocked
Re: Insecurity: Buhari Too Can Be Kidnapped – Buba Galadima by begge: 3:15am On Jul 27, 2022
Insecuriy is a profitable business in bubu regime
Re: Insecurity: Buhari Too Can Be Kidnapped – Buba Galadima by Alpharey: 4:11am On Jul 27, 2022
All these rumours about kidnapping Buhari has been flying everywhere in the air for some time now. Has it gotten to this? Let it not be what am thinking grin
Re: Insecurity: Buhari Too Can Be Kidnapped – Buba Galadima by Alpharey: 4:21am On Jul 27, 2022
nathyx:
Where is Gumi the advocate solicitor for bandits come and preach to us the importance of accepting bandits and kidnappers in our society undecided

I think he has become silent these days. Where is he?
Re: Insecurity: Buhari Too Can Be Kidnapped – Buba Galadima by foreshore(m): 5:08am On Jul 27, 2022
Re: Insecurity: Buhari Too Can Be Kidnapped – Buba Galadima by foreshore(m): 5:09am On Jul 27, 2022
Re: Insecurity: Buhari Too Can Be Kidnapped – Buba Galadima by nathyx(m): 5:57am On Jul 27, 2022
Alpharey:

I think he has become silent these days. Where is he?

Tor!
Re: Insecurity: Buhari Too Can Be Kidnapped – Buba Galadima by essentialone(m): 6:47am On Jul 27, 2022
ijustdey:

https://dailytrust.com/insecurity-buhari-may-not-escape-being-kidnapped-buba-galadima

Dear bandits, please kidnap and Kill Buhari. We are in support.
Re: Insecurity: Buhari Too Can Be Kidnapped – Buba Galadima by Ibrahimmufutau: 6:51am On Jul 27, 2022
MonkeyMods:
Who will sanitize Nigeria of these shameful headlines?

Nigeria army one the respected in the world, after brilliant performances at world's war theaters but today, they have been slaughter like chickens by rag tata solders like bokoraham, iswap, bandits, terrorists Fulani herder-men because they are moles within the military as well low morale within the officers and men. And above all, lack of appropriation of national budget by out politicians and military hierarchy. God saves this country.

Suffice it to say that the country is going through a terrible time economically, with

citizens having to fend for themselves either by hook or by crook, we have rag tag teams daring the country's military forces

Who do us laidis
Re: Insecurity: Buhari Too Can Be Kidnapped – Buba Galadima by Sunnykind(m): 7:17am On Jul 27, 2022
Let the military take over. It's long over due. Go and write today's date down, there will not be elections in 2023.
Re: Insecurity: Buhari Too Can Be Kidnapped – Buba Galadima by Cypher45: 7:53am On Jul 27, 2022
Now una don know say bubu de toothless make una dey there de play with terrorist until de kidnap buhari now den una go no say he de mouthless.
Re: Insecurity: Buhari Too Can Be Kidnapped – Buba Galadima by MuslimIgbo: 9:11am On Jul 27, 2022
JBoss25:
My mother is an imbecilic WHORÈ

Wow
Re: Insecurity: Buhari Too Can Be Kidnapped – Buba Galadima by yungcheda(m): 10:12am On Jul 27, 2022
They should kidnap him already and put osibanjo as acting president
Re: Insecurity: Buhari Too Can Be Kidnapped – Buba Galadima by jaxxy(m): 11:40am On Jul 27, 2022
gen gen.
Re: Insecurity: Buhari Too Can Be Kidnapped – Buba Galadima by JOMAX: 11:56am On Jul 27, 2022
Fool's Paradise in a plot twist they can kidnap Buhari so that he doesn't have to hand over power to anyone in 2023 and they can use the excuse to take over the country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Conference Of Yoruba Obas Has Unanimously Endorsed Tinubu - Ooni Of Ife / FG Begins Disbursement Of Tradermoni In Katsina / Patrick Lumumba Picks Okonjo-iweala Over His Country’s Candidate For WTO Top Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.