Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,982 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:29 AM

Pennsylvania Man Dies Days After Pet Snake Wraps Around Neck - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pennsylvania Man Dies Days After Pet Snake Wraps Around Neck (1893 Views)

Victoria Asher Dies Days After Giving Birth To Twins (Photo) / Augustine Adeoye Arogundade Dies Days After Tawakalitu Abiodun Ayilara Died / Micheal Adedeji Dies Days After He Was Shot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pennsylvania Man Dies Days After Pet Snake Wraps Around Neck by gaetano: 7:15pm On Jul 26, 2022
UPPER MACUNGIE TOWNSHIP, Pennsylvania -- A Pennsylvania man has died following an incident last week where his pet snake wrapped around his neck, leading an officer to shoot the reptile.

Elliot Senseman, 27, was pronounced dead at Lehigh Valley Hospital - Cedar Crest on Sunday morning, according to the Lehigh County Coroner's Office.

Officials said Senseman died from anoxic brain injury due to asphyxiation by constriction. The coroner's office said the manner of death was an accident.

Police were called to Senseman's home around 2:12 p.m. last Wednesday.

When they arrived, a family member led them to Senseman, who was lying on the floor unresponsive with an 18-foot snake wrapped around his neck.

The coroner's office said it was a boa constrictor-type snake.

One of the responding officers was able to fatally shoot the snake without injuring the man.

"Because the snake was so large, the midsection of the snake was wrapped around the throat. The head of the snake was just far enough away from the victim that the officer made a split-second decision and he proceeded to shoot the snake in the head," said Lt. Peter Nickischer with the Upper Macungie Township Police Department.

https://abc7ny.com/amp/pet-snake-wraps-around-mans-neck-elliot-senseman-pennsylvania-death-officer-shoots/12071879/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UlIAdtxOvfU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sj-M9Rj_Ijo
Re: Pennsylvania Man Dies Days After Pet Snake Wraps Around Neck by hisexcellency34: 7:15pm On Jul 26, 2022
Animal will always be animal no matter how you try to pet or tame them

3 Likes

Re: Pennsylvania Man Dies Days After Pet Snake Wraps Around Neck by fman(m): 7:19pm On Jul 26, 2022
why would an sane man
Keep a snake as pet.
Creature wey God curse.
And put enemity between it and
Mankind.
Too bad

4 Likes

Re: Pennsylvania Man Dies Days After Pet Snake Wraps Around Neck by ironheart(m): 7:37pm On Jul 26, 2022
Some people and death are like 5 and 6.

1 Like

Re: Pennsylvania Man Dies Days After Pet Snake Wraps Around Neck by RedChiefPriest: 7:42pm On Jul 26, 2022
You see cockroach,you no use am do pet
You see lizard,you no use am do pet
You see goat,you no use am do pet
You see hen,you no use am do pet
You even see dog and cat,you no use am.

Na snake the elder brother of Lala you go dey use as pet.
Well rip to you,try to do better in your next life.

Wetin con happen to that snake? No tell me dey wan send am to zoo or release am inside forest.
Fight fit start o,I know some people here on nairaland that will be ready to give that snake the delicious justice it deserves, if you think say na lie ask Lala.

Dj! No bring me anything, na sad news be this.
Barman! Play me "A Wild animal will always be wild" by Pasuma and Donald trump

3 Likes

Re: Pennsylvania Man Dies Days After Pet Snake Wraps Around Neck by Cantonese: 7:44pm On Jul 26, 2022
Which kind play man go dey take snake or other animals dey play? How man go take snake, lion, hyena, leopard, pit bull do pets?

Na so one aboki dey carry hyena up and down that year for Ilasamaja, as we dey pass the road to Ojuelegba. As e dey drag hyena, the animal dey drag am. Small time e carry blow give the hyena, na so the animal jump straight to the aboki neck. If no be say na iron mouth guard wey block the animal mouth, na so e for take aboki do lunch that day.

Na so again for Ibadan. Everyday one babalawo go carry one snake come outside early morning take do show. E go open the snake mouth put him own inside. One unfortunate day, as e open the animal mouth, na so the snake mistakenly bite am for tongue. Babalawo quickly carry matchet kill the snake. Before dem go rush babalawo go for treatment, the man delete for road.

I can never maintain friendship with animal in any form. If I see pussy cat, na to show am first because na representative of witchcraft. If I see dog, I go point am to either Ondo or Calabar man. Na dem know the strategy, how to reason am.

4 Likes

Re: Pennsylvania Man Dies Days After Pet Snake Wraps Around Neck by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:46pm On Jul 26, 2022
The man killed himself

2 Likes

Re: Pennsylvania Man Dies Days After Pet Snake Wraps Around Neck by Gracious3105(m): 7:48pm On Jul 26, 2022
And the man's name is Senseman shocked shocked
Re: Pennsylvania Man Dies Days After Pet Snake Wraps Around Neck by Righteousness2(m): 7:54pm On Jul 26, 2022
Will a man put fire in his bosom and not be burnt?
The young man killed himself.

Many today are doing something similar in these Dangerous Endtimes.
They are attaching themselves directly and indirectly to things put out by the devil . It may look harmless but it is silently and subtly dragging them to Hell!
Beware of the devil's craftiness. He is only out to steal, Kill and Destroy!

1 Like

Re: Pennsylvania Man Dies Days After Pet Snake Wraps Around Neck by VeryWickedMan: 8:10pm On Jul 26, 2022
Sensesnake don kill nonsenseman

Re: Pennsylvania Man Dies Days After Pet Snake Wraps Around Neck by NwaNimo1(m): 8:13pm On Jul 26, 2022
I hope not lala?

[img]https://giffiles./216/216490.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: Pennsylvania Man Dies Days After Pet Snake Wraps Around Neck by OKOATA(m): 8:15pm On Jul 26, 2022
undecided
I remember a documentary I watched on NatGeo wild then, there was this lady that had this very huge snake in her home, she had this python has a pet and now the python is so huge but all of a sudden the python stopped eating for days, weeks, months and the lady was worried.

So she took the snake to a vet doctor, the vet checked the snake for illness, scanned her and found nothing inside or any sickness. It was then the vet told her that the reason the snake stopped eating for months was because it was preparing it's body metabolism to eat the owner at any time.

The vet told the lady to take her pet snake as it's dangerous to her and others but the lady said Lai Lai what if it strikes at that moment, then they called the animal Company which took the snake away. If not na so the lady for pkain.
Re: Pennsylvania Man Dies Days After Pet Snake Wraps Around Neck by Danmboss(m): 8:52pm On Jul 26, 2022
Cantonese:
Which kind play man go dey take snake or other animals dey play? How man go take snake, lion, hyena, leopard, pit bull do pets?

Na so one aboki dey carry hyena up and down that year for Ilasamaja, as we dey pass the road to Ojuelegba. As e dey drag hyena, the animal dey drag am. Small time e carry blow give the hyena, na so the animal jump straight to the aboki neck. If no be say na iron mouth guard wey block the animal mouth, na so e for take aboki do lunch that day.

Na so again for Ibadan. Everyday one babalawo go carry one snake come outside early morning take do show. E go open the snake mouth put him own inside. One unfortunate day, as e open the animal mouth, na so the snake mistakenly bite am for tongue. Babalawo quickly carry matchet kill the snake. Before dem go rush babalawo go for treatment, the man delete for road.

I can never maintain friendship with animal in any form. If I see pussy cat, na to show am first because na representative of witchcraft. If I see dog, I go point am to either Ondo or Calabar man. Na dem know the strategy, how to reason am.
Bros wait oo so like this anything pet nor de your dictionary?
Any way am not in support of snake pet oo.
Re: Pennsylvania Man Dies Days After Pet Snake Wraps Around Neck by wiseone28: 10:11pm On Jul 26, 2022
I thought snakes are innocent..

Animal activist

Re: Pennsylvania Man Dies Days After Pet Snake Wraps Around Neck by longetivity(m): 10:28pm On Jul 26, 2022
Foolish people keeping a large reptile (python) as pet
Re: Pennsylvania Man Dies Days After Pet Snake Wraps Around Neck by Cantonese: 10:37pm On Jul 26, 2022
Danmboss:

Bros wait oo so like this anything pet nor de your dictionary?
Any way am not in support of snake pet oo.

Wetin concern mechanic with crazeman? Shoo. Bros first try am na. So if you wake up for night see pussy cat face to face where you wan go piss, na pet you go call am? No be direct arrow be that one? You never see where ram dey attack the owner? Fowl sef dey attack the owner. Or you go use monkey go do pet. I no kuku dey inside bro.
Re: Pennsylvania Man Dies Days After Pet Snake Wraps Around Neck by Opoki(m): 10:47pm On Jul 26, 2022
Thought they said python has no venom?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-38GQAiultI
Re: Pennsylvania Man Dies Days After Pet Snake Wraps Around Neck by Racoon(m): 11:08pm On Jul 26, 2022
A snake is always a snake. Now see the end effect of human over foolishness.
Re: Pennsylvania Man Dies Days After Pet Snake Wraps Around Neck by iamyemiakins(m): 11:24pm On Jul 26, 2022
How person go get mind use snake do pet, when you aren't a cat with nine lives.
Re: Pennsylvania Man Dies Days After Pet Snake Wraps Around Neck by Zulu2022: 11:24pm On Jul 26, 2022
Oyibo too mumu,snake u fr use matchet rip open em soft stomach,de jst dey there de wait fr sos
Re: Pennsylvania Man Dies Days After Pet Snake Wraps Around Neck by gaetano: 1:54pm On Jul 27, 2022
Zulu2022:
Oyibo too mumu,snake u fr use matchet rip open em soft stomach,de jst dey there de wait fr sos

lalalisticlala will say its haram
Re: Pennsylvania Man Dies Days After Pet Snake Wraps Around Neck by GamalNasser: 1:58pm On Jul 27, 2022
She said it's not clear why the snake turned on its owner ? cheesy cheesy..These white people raving mad
Re: Pennsylvania Man Dies Days After Pet Snake Wraps Around Neck by Kobicove(m): 2:34pm On Aug 18, 2022
Why would any right thinking person keep a snake as a pet?

(1) (Reply)

Deji Adeyanju Applauds Festus Kayemo For Saying Mr Peter Obi Is Better Than Atik / APC Muslim/muslim Ticket: Name 1 Popular Northern Christian Politician / Peter Obi Impeached For Refusing To Inflate Budget - Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.