Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,230 members, 7,811,642 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:26 PM

Spiritual Codes. How To Live A Healthy Spiritual Lifestyle - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spiritual Codes. How To Live A Healthy Spiritual Lifestyle (670 Views)

Spiritual Codes. How To Live A Healthy Spiritual Lifestyle / Don't Settle For Less; Don't Live A Life Of Mediocrity / The True Way To Prosper And Live A Successful Life As A Christian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spiritual Codes. How To Live A Healthy Spiritual Lifestyle by Spiritualife: 7:31pm On Jul 26, 2022
Disclaimer:I am not a priest, imam, herbalist nor marabou. I am a spiritual adviser and my objective is to destroy the veil of ignorance.
Here we address pertinent issues affecting our daily spiritual lives
We will start with the basic codes of a clean spiritual life. After the codes we will discuss all the divine ingredients necessary in the home for peace, success, healing and all the good things prescribed to us.
Pay attention and solve all fundamental problems involving finances, marriage, charms, curses, bewitched etc..
1). Enter all dirty places with the left leg and leave with your right leg. Examples toilets, bars, clubs, or any place one feels is not pure.
2). Sleep with your head to the east.
3) Never sleep with your head facing the toilet preferably facing east.
4) Be humble and respectful never arrogant.
5). Before seating on any suspicious surface wipe 3 times with left hand before seating
6). No anal sex (male nor female)
7). Don't expose your navel. Entry point for witchcraft.
cool. Be natural, no fake hair, eyelashes and nails. It's good for your prayers to be accepted.
9) Don't allow people to touch you on the head. After sex allow only married partner to rub your forehead with their pinky (we'll discuss later)
10) Check your left shoe before wearing. Make sure no hair inside (we'll discuss later).
11). Before going to work, to avoid other people's badluck when you greet them, cut lemon and rub on palms and bottom feet when going out. Adults and children.
12) To avoid or survive accidents, always piss on the driver side front tire before long journeys. If not possible, spin 3 times clockwise before entering the car.
13). No body piercings.
14) Favorable phone number should add up to 1. House address numbers should add up to 5 and for business is 3. Example: House number 23=5 because 2+3=5. Number 1130=5 because 1+1=2+3=5+0=5. So add all the numbers in the sequence. (we will discuss this later).
15). Put an onion bulb under your pillow for clear dreams.
16). Put a garlic clove in your mouth to exude positive vibes and prevent negative energy
17) If you are going to court, put 1 verbena leaf in your pocket to get favorable verdict.
18) Write your name with black pen on 3 un torn bay leaves and put in your wallet.
19). Avoid small small debts and don't forget to fulfill small debt promises.
20). Give charity every 1st Thursday of the month.
21) Shave or do your hair on Tuesdays and also a good day to reclaim debts from debtors. Put the root of hysope in your mouth and no debtor will refuse to pay.
22) Wear grey colors on Mondays for luck and something with yellow on Wednesdays.
23). Put potash or akanwa in water uses to mop the house.
24) If having sex in dream, very bad. Affects finances and marriages. Put potash (akanwa) on the 4 legs or corners of your bed. Rub palm oil on your lips and sex organ.
25) If people are giving you food in your dream, put 2 garlic under your pillow and 1 in your mouth.
26) To prevent nightly visits cut onions and put on all the window ledges in the house especially children's room.
I will expand on most of these topics in future posts. If you are reading this it means you were destined to . Help is on the way.
May nothing disturb your internal peace

1st photo: verbena leaf. Also called verveine leaf
2nd photo: bay leaf
3rd: garlic
4th : onion

Re: Spiritual Codes. How To Live A Healthy Spiritual Lifestyle by Tonyx5(m): 7:43pm On Jul 26, 2022
What tf is this op
Re: Spiritual Codes. How To Live A Healthy Spiritual Lifestyle by Spiritualife: 7:48pm On Jul 26, 2022
Tonyx5:
What tf is this op
Read.
Re: Spiritual Codes. How To Live A Healthy Spiritual Lifestyle by Spiritualife: 7:52pm On Jul 26, 2022
Ingredients for a healthy spiritual life.A must have in the house.
Lavender
Honey. African original
Sea salt big grains
Coriander leaves.
Onions and essential oils.
Garlic cloves and essential oils
Sulphur powder.
Cinnamon powder, sticks, and essential oil.
Fennel leaves
Olive oil 100% virgin
Basil leaves and essential oils.
Rosemary leaves & essential oils.
Lemon natural & essential oils
Jujube
Vervaine leaves
Persil leaves
Clay pot
African charcoal
We will discuss the virtues of all these ingredients
Re: Spiritual Codes. How To Live A Healthy Spiritual Lifestyle by Spiritualife: 7:57pm On Jul 26, 2022
These ingredients should in the form of :
Essential oils
Incense
Precious stones
Roots
Barks
Re: Spiritual Codes. How To Live A Healthy Spiritual Lifestyle by Spiritualife: 8:03pm On Jul 26, 2022
For a healthy spiritual life one needs purification baths
Ingredients: Big grain salt.
Daily baths
Every evening after your regular baths. Put salt in water and rinse the body with it . No soap, no drying with towel. Let the water dry naturally. No lotion. Ladies this is also good for keeping the husband faithful
Re: Spiritual Codes. How To Live A Healthy Spiritual Lifestyle by Spiritualife: 8:14pm On Jul 26, 2022
Another purification bath. From the Bible.

◄ Psalm 51 ►verse 1 - 7

A psalm of David. When the prophet Nathan came to him after David had committed adultery with Bathsheba.

1. Have mercy on me, O God,
according to your unfailing love;
according to your great compassion
blot out my transgressions.

2. Wash away all my iniquity
and cleanse me from my sin.

3. For I know my transgressions,
and my sin is always before me.

4. Against you, you only, have I sinned
and done what is evil in your sight;
so you are right in your verdict
and justified when you judge.

5. Surely I was sinful at birth,
sinful from the time my mother conceived me.

6. Yet you desired faithfulness even in the womb;
you taught me wisdom in that secret place.

7. Cleanse me with hyssop, and I will be clean;
wash me, and I will be whiter than snow.

From now till August 5th (New moon) is the best period for purification.
Boil hyssop leaves in a pot and drain the water after 20 minutes . After your regular bath, rinse your body with the hysope water while reciting from psalm 51 verse 7; Cleanse me with hyssop, and I will be clean; wash me, and I will be whiter than snow. Do this for 3 days to ensure you are spiritually clean in your life
Photo of hyssop

(1) (Reply)

Religious Tolerance / Church Opportunity / Get Off The Hook Of These Global Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.