Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,350 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Mahdi Shehu: Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well But was Bullied Out of Office - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mahdi Shehu: Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well But was Bullied Out of Office (20375 Views)

Obi’s Borehole Commissiong: No Death, Trauma Nor Injury - Mahdi Shehu. / Mahdi Shehu Discovers Illegal Gold Mining Site Owned By Ex-Governor In Zamfara / Obasanjo Is Clearly Promoting Peter Obi In The North - Mahdi Shehu (2) (3) (4)

Mahdi Shehu: Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well But was Bullied Out of Office by Naijareporter1(m): 7:40pm On Jul 26, 2022
Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2wJfx16Lrg

Human Rights Activist, Mahdi Shehu commends the administration of former President Goodluck Jonathan in its handling of insecurity, maintaining that it is critical for personality audits to be carried on aspiring presidents to evaluate their capacity to tackle terrorism

https://www.instagram.com/tv/Cge8jNnj_py/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mahdi Shehu: Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well But was Bullied Out of Office by Patriottt: 7:42pm On Jul 26, 2022
Really??

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mahdi Shehu: Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well But was Bullied Out of Office by rexel99: 7:43pm On Jul 26, 2022
Confession time

152 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mahdi Shehu: Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well But was Bullied Out of Office by Coolsperm: 7:44pm On Jul 26, 2022
Yes he was bullied out by members of YMP ( Yoruba Muslims pigs) and the Ojota protest organised by Tinubu

280 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Mahdi Shehu: Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well But was Bullied Out of Office by decatalyst(m): 7:49pm On Jul 26, 2022
You mean the "ineffectual buffoon" Just chickened out?

Obviously not the type of leader Nigeria need at this crucial time.

The dummy there is even worse!

20 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Mahdi Shehu: Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well But was Bullied Out of Office by dvdwed(m): 7:50pm On Jul 26, 2022
At the end northers and Nigerians at large are the biggest losers in the now infamous 2015 election where terrorist sympathizers were clothed in aso villa.

The results are all bare before us.

235 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Mahdi Shehu: Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well But was Bullied Out of Office by Oxb90: 7:51pm On Jul 26, 2022
Okay
Re: Mahdi Shehu: Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well But was Bullied Out of Office by ThatFairGuy1: 7:52pm On Jul 26, 2022
Nonsense talk. Meant well yet Nigeria was what it was then.

I don't blame you all anyway lipsrsealed

182 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Mahdi Shehu: Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well But was Bullied Out of Office by Emmyxclusive: 7:57pm On Jul 26, 2022
decatalyst:

Yes, Nigeria need a leader that will send forces to go shot at unarmed protesters

62 Likes

Re: Mahdi Shehu: Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well But was Bullied Out of Office by NwaMamaIwota(f): 8:02pm On Jul 26, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:

shatap

168 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mahdi Shehu: Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well But was Bullied Out of Office by paramakina202: 8:08pm On Jul 26, 2022
Tinubu conspired with Buhari and kicked GEJ out of office for selfish and tribal reasons.

156 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mahdi Shehu: Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well But was Bullied Out of Office by lonecatt(m): 8:14pm On Jul 26, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:

how was Nigeria then and how is Nigeria today?
the difference is very clear

233 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mahdi Shehu: Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well But was Bullied Out of Office by LikeAking: 8:17pm On Jul 26, 2022
Nigerians no well.

When Bubu leave office dem go begin sing him praises.

Na normal thing, because every new Nigerian president must be worse than his successor.

Expect a worse president in 2023.

Re: Mahdi Shehu: Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well But was Bullied Out of Office by slimfit1(m): 8:18pm On Jul 26, 2022
He meant well but was clueless in leadership that's why and was not brave.

Re: Mahdi Shehu: Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well But was Bullied Out of Office by Krak(m): 8:21pm On Jul 26, 2022
Naijareporter1:
Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2wJfx16Lrg

Human Rights Activist, Mahdi Shehu commends the administration of former President Goodluck Jonathan in its handling of insecurity, maintaining that it is critical for personality audits to be carried on aspiring presidents to evaluate their capacity to tackle terrorism

https://www.instagram.com/tv/Cge8jNnj_py/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Even Buhari meant well, which explains why he wept on live television.

Re: Mahdi Shehu: Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well But was Bullied Out of Office by Softmirror: 8:23pm On Jul 26, 2022
LikeAking:
Nigerians no well.

When Bubu leave office dem go begin sing him praises.

Na normal thing, because every new Nigerian president must be worse than his successor.

Expect a worse president in 2023.

EXCEPT IF TINUBU IS NOT NIGERIA'S NEXT PRESIDENT.

Re: Mahdi Shehu: Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well But was Bullied Out of Office by LikeAking: 8:55pm On Jul 26, 2022
Softmirror:

EXCEPT IF TINUBU IS NOT NIGERIA'S NEXT PRESIDENT.

Stap dreaming.

All those contesting cant do shit?
Re: Mahdi Shehu: Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well But was Bullied Out of Office by Softmirror: 9:01pm On Jul 26, 2022
LikeAking:

Stap dreaming.

All those contesting cant do shit?

BOGUS LIE. THE NIGERIAN MALADY NEEDS A COURAGEOUS LEADER LIKE ASIWAJU AHMED BOLA TINUBU.

Re: Mahdi Shehu: Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well But was Bullied Out of Office by chrisxxx(m): 9:07pm On Jul 26, 2022
It was same Amaechi who is busy complaining that Tinubu bought his presidential ticket but forgetting that he bought Buharis own in 2014.
Tinubu contributed by deploying his mercenary in the press to be peddling fake news.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mahdi Shehu: Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well But was Bullied Out of Office by LikeAking: 9:08pm On Jul 26, 2022
Softmirror:

BOGUS LIE. THE NIGERIAN MALADY NEEDS A COURAGEOUS LEADER LIKE ASIWAJU AHMED BOLA TINUBU.

TO SLAP U DE HUNGRY ME.

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mahdi Shehu: Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well But was Bullied Out of Office by obyrich(m): 9:53pm On Jul 26, 2022
decatalyst:

I hope you are enjoying the leader you deserve now?

58 Likes

Re: Mahdi Shehu: Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well But was Bullied Out of Office by Goddey18(m): 10:53pm On Jul 26, 2022
Lolz una eye don the clear small small but it's too late. Those who voted for Buhari are the ones suffering more especially on insecurity.

Re: Mahdi Shehu: Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well But was Bullied Out of Office by SmartPolician: 4:25am On Jul 27, 2022
Jonathan was an average politician who was even too weak to harness the potential of amazing team he assembled like Obasanjo did. There was nothing significant about him.

Re: Mahdi Shehu: Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well But was Bullied Out of Office by Betanaija42moro: 4:47am On Jul 27, 2022
How will this news solve the current situation of the country now.
Insecurity, poverty, unemployment, bad economy, corruption is bitting hard on this country.
APC is a disappointment,

Re: Mahdi Shehu: Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well But was Bullied Out of Office by techWriter3: 5:14am On Jul 27, 2022
I chance you not enjoying the leader you deserve now
Re: Mahdi Shehu: Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well But was Bullied Out of Office by specialmati(m): 5:54am On Jul 27, 2022
grin grin grin grin the worst mistake is about to be made to collapse the country finally by voting those 2 old corrupt money bags that bribed delegates to win party tickets.

Re: Mahdi Shehu: Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well But was Bullied Out of Office by happney65: 5:55am On Jul 27, 2022
The same phrase I have been saying for years, you removed a nagging wife and replaced her with a road side prostitute. Kuku leave the nagging wife until you can replace with someone better not the woman that solicts for her sexual customers beside the road

Una just start ni you never see nada

Re: Mahdi Shehu: Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well But was Bullied Out of Office by Nobody: 5:55am On Jul 27, 2022
Sigh

GEJ was a failure. Just Like Buhari is now.

Under his regime security was bad, and as for the economy...the fact that we were borrowing to pay salaries by early 2015, does that tell you something. Plus he left us with subsidies in the power sector, which was part of the contract he signed to privatise the sector...which is one reason why we haven't had power today.

Did I mention security was bad? Bombing all over the North, Boko essentially running three states, and the usual herdsmen crisis.

How about petrol? The man did not remove fuel subsidy...but increased the amount of money spent on it...and yes, he did not build a single refinery while in office. Because of his flawed subsidy process, we lost billions, and had to pay billions more, even after he left power.

We even squandered billions of naira from the oil boom we had then due to high oil prices,and did not save for the rainy day then.

And no, I am not saying this because I hate Southerners..I am even one self...or because I think Buhari is better...he is NOT...and he has betrayed the feelings of many Nigerians, and the change promised in 2015 has not come. Honestly even the security situation is worse than it was in 2015...especially in the North, that voted for him.(Lord knows I did not vote for him at all, because let's be frank, we need new people, not old people.). Buhari has failed...and in ways worse than his predecessor. Now, we cannot travel safely by road, and we are under threat from ISWAP....and the Senate won't discuss the problem at all. Haba.

But there is a reason why we have Buhari, and it was because of the failures of GEJ. And what annoys me is that his supporters are still in denial about that failure. Even when he was in power, all failures of the regime were blamed on the opposition. If he had done better, we won't have had Buhari ruling us at all.

And let's stop all this 'He meant well'. That's how they sold Buhari to us...he'meant well' in 1984...let's vote him again in 2015. See how well it has worked out for us.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mahdi Shehu: Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well But was Bullied Out of Office by victorazy(m): 5:55am On Jul 27, 2022
Yes, GEJ is a good man, he meant well, but he lacked the qualities of a good leader.

You can't bully a leader.

Re: Mahdi Shehu: Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well But was Bullied Out of Office by Coolbreeze1988(m): 5:56am On Jul 27, 2022
Na now day break, Goodluck was far better than this sick, incompetent one there. The country is almost dead under him. Now people are clamoring for an aspirant who is sick, almost bending, accused of been a druglord, who decided to choose the founder of an islamist terrorist group as his running mate.

Re: Mahdi Shehu: Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well But was Bullied Out of Office by Cj4charles(m): 5:56am On Jul 27, 2022
Last last their eyes don dey clear

Tinubu Congratulates Fayemi Over Election As FORAF President / I'm Underrated Because Of My Dancing, Dancing Is My Hobby – Adeleke (Video) / Forgery: Fireworks Begin As FG Arraigns Saraki, Ekweremadu