Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,458 members, 7,836,815 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Mahdi Shehu: Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well But was Bullied Out of Office - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mahdi Shehu: Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well But was Bullied Out of Office (20398 Views)

Obi’s Borehole Commissiong: No Death, Trauma Nor Injury - Mahdi Shehu. / Mahdi Shehu Discovers Illegal Gold Mining Site Owned By Ex-Governor In Zamfara / Obasanjo Is Clearly Promoting Peter Obi In The North - Mahdi Shehu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mahdi Shehu: Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well But was Bullied Out of Office by Everlastingson: 8:42am On Jul 27, 2022
LikeAking:
Nigerians no well.

When Bubu leave office dem go begin sing him praises.

Na normal thing, because every new Nigerian president must be worse than his successor.

Expect a worse president in 2023.

Only if it's not Peter Obi.
Re: Mahdi Shehu: Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well But was Bullied Out of Office by Nosa111(m): 8:53am On Jul 27, 2022
GEJ and OBJ is the best president we have ever had. When we talked of programs, infrastructures, and dollar stabilization compare today. Not undermining the fact that there was corruption but things were still okay compare to what we have today. Hardly will you see a federal project commissioned by the Buhari.

Apc, Tinubu and Enoch adeboye where the ones feeding you all with propaganda. Now where are they today ? In their Mansion, while you here on nairaland crying and whining. You all make a good move 2023 and vote in Peter obi, else you will all die of hunger lol
Re: Mahdi Shehu: Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well But was Bullied Out of Office by SamOchuko: 9:04am On Jul 27, 2022
Naijareporter1:
Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2wJfx16Lrg

Human Rights Activist, Mahdi Shehu commends the administration of former President Goodluck Jonathan in its handling of insecurity, maintaining that it is critical for personality audits to be carried on aspiring presidents to evaluate their capacity to tackle terrorism

https://www.instagram.com/tv/Cge8jNnj_py/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Oga GEJ was president for 6 years and was then voted out, is six years not enough for him to effect his “meant well policies “? I beg make una gerrat, na Buhari failure cause all this carry talk, he meant well, Nigeria do not need one who meant well but one who does well.

1 Like

Re: Mahdi Shehu: Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well But was Bullied Out of Office by ogatboy(m): 9:07am On Jul 27, 2022
decatalyst:
You mean the "ineffectual buffoon" Just chickened out?

Obviously not the type of leader Nigeria need at this crucial time.

The dummy there is even worse!

Unfortunately, he was more intellectual than those of you that campaigned and voted for Buhari. Jonathan had a lot of bright ideas only that every thing was made political. I remember massive construction of roads, Jonathan visited media houses for few interviews, he started BVN that this government should have used in PVC registration, TSA account, he proposed single term of 6 years so the person in charge focuses on delivering rather than winning next election, there was a big investment in agriculture (cassava flour for bread was being promoted), etc

They used BH to make a political statement, now where are we? The truth is Nigerians are too clueless to spot a good person, to them everything is religion, tribe and politics
Re: Mahdi Shehu: Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well But was Bullied Out of Office by Truvelisback(m): 9:17am On Jul 27, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:
Nonsense talk. Meant well yet Nigeria was what it was then.

I don't blame you all anyway lipsrsealed
Tell us who meant well then.

Re: Mahdi Shehu: Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well But was Bullied Out of Office by victorazy(m): 9:32am On Jul 27, 2022
CSTRR:

Actually, you can.

It's a democracy, not a dictatorship.

Democratic leaders are not Kings.

You can bully a leader.
Is obvious you don't know the meaning of a leader

Definition of Leader (Oxford dictionary)
Is a person who rules or guides or inspires people.

Definition of Bully
A cruel and brutal fellow!

Cruelty to a leader or ruler of a state is a felony, the person is referees as a "recalcitrant" the rule of law has a place for the person.
Re: Mahdi Shehu: Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well But was Bullied Out of Office by Ginomel(m): 9:33am On Jul 27, 2022
twentyfivekobo:
Sigh

GEJ was a failure. Just Like Buhari is now.

Under his regime security was bad, and as for the economy...the fact that we were borrowing to pay salaries by early 2015, does that tell you something. Plus he left us with subsidies in the power sector, which was part of the contract he signed to privatise the sector...which is one reason why we haven't had power today.

Did I mention security was bad? Bombing all over the North, Boko essentially running three states, and the usual herdsmen crisis.

How about petrol? The man did not remove fuel subsidy...but increased the amount of money spent on it...and yes, he did not build a single refinery while in office. Because of his flawed subsidy process, we lost billions, and had to pay billions more, even after he left power.

We even squandered billions of naira from the oil boom we had then due to high oil prices,and did not save for the rainy day then.

And no, I am not saying this because I hate Southerners..I am even one self...or because I think Buhari is better...he is NOT...and he has betrayed the feelings of many Nigerians, and the change promised in 2015 has not come. Honestly even the security situation is worse than it was in 2015...especially in the North, that voted for him.(Lord knows I did not vote for him at all, because let's be frank, we need new people, not old people.). Buhari has failed...and in ways worse than his predecessor. Now, we cannot travel safely by road, and we are under threat from ISWAP....and the Senate won't discuss the problem at all. Haba.

But there is a reason why we have Buhari, and it was because of the failures of GEJ. And what annoys me is that his supporters are still in denial about that failure. Even when he was in power, all failures of the regime were blamed on the opposition. If he had done better, we won't have had Buhari ruling us at all.

And let's stop all this 'He meant well'. That's how they sold Buhari to us...he'meant well' in 1984...let's vote him again in 2015. See how well it has worked out for us.

A good point you have up there.
Re: Mahdi Shehu: Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well But was Bullied Out of Office by BreakingNews21: 10:04am On Jul 27, 2022
Of course he was bullied. The evil wretched people kidnapped the mother of his finance minister as a warning to loot the treasury.
Some of you readers are too young to remember this.

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? - Politics - Nairaland

https://www.nairaland.com/1127551/ngozi-okonjo-iwealas-mother-kidnapped

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by Sunofgod(m): 7:11pm On Dec 09, 2012
BY AUSTIN OGWUDA & FESTUS AHON

ASABA- Gunmen Sunday abducted the mother of the Minister of Finance, Prof Okonjo-Iweala in Ogwahi-Uku, Delta State.

Okonjo-Iweala’s mother who is the wife of His Majesty, Professor Chukwuka Aninshi Okonjo Agbogidi, the reigning Obi of Ogwashi-Uku kingdom was kidnapped Sunday at about 1:30 pm from the husband’s palace at Ogbe-Ofu quarters in Ogwahi-Uku by eight gunmen who stormed the palace in two Audi cars.

It could not be immediately ascertained if security men were at the palace when she was kidnapped.

Delta State police public relations officer, PPRO, Mr. Charles Muka in his reaction said “yes, we (police) have got the information on the kidnap and we have also got information that will lead to the arrest of the hoodlums”.
Re: Mahdi Shehu: Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well But was Bullied Out of Office by syntekelite(m): 10:11am On Jul 27, 2022
VULCAN:
You spoke very well but these two statements (i made bold) you made towards the end are completely untrue and almost spoil your post.

The insecurity which grew exponentially during his time from a minor inconvenience under Yaradua WAS a function of Fulani leaders like Shettima but NONE of the other problems were blamed on his opposition

Goodluck did NOT blame economic issues on APC like Lie Mohammed and the rest of his cohort did on PDP for 5yrs until they realised that Nigerians had become disgusted by it.

So what are you talking about?

You dey bother reply dat 25kobo guy wey just conjure up statements based on sentiments from his head..
He said Security was worse under gej yet election held in all northern states including bama...(insecurity which was sponsored by shettima and the northern oligarch)

The weapons gej bought are still being used by the buhari regime..even the soldiers at the warfront started posting videos speaking the truth abt buhari which was why buratai arrested about 60 of them to keep them shut. The same buhari that sent away the mercenaries hired to complement nigerian special forces who winning the war against terror, retired all the generals with tactical knowledge of sambisa just to paint jonathan black..

The same subsidy he said jonathan mentioned which was debunked as a lie by buhari,tinubu and co who said no such thing as subsidy,which led to mass protest by tinubu and cronies..subsidy which if the masses and zombi nlc inc had allowed jonathan to remove the oil sector wld be reaping the benefits by now, its the same subsidy which buhari said didnt exist but he is paying times three of right now.. as in zombies will be zombies.. the guys writeup reeks of blind sentiment for a particular party or candidate.. mke i no to write long epistle.. every mallam to hin kettle..
Re: Mahdi Shehu: Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well But was Bullied Out of Office by ThatFairGuy1: 10:11am On Jul 27, 2022
You lack etiquette
na2016:

You must be a very stupid person. Haven't read of what is happening in Nigeria now even if you are not there?
Re: Mahdi Shehu: Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well But was Bullied Out of Office by na2016: 10:18am On Jul 27, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:
You lack etiquette

And when you said "nonsense talk", you had etiquette, abi? Search yourself.
Re: Mahdi Shehu: Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well But was Bullied Out of Office by syntekelite(m): 10:34am On Jul 27, 2022
nedekid:

He was not brave, but he brought in mercenaries to deal with insecurity when he saw the incompetence of the NA. Apc, buhari said an attack on boko haram was attack on the north.
Within 2 months, land the size of Belgium was recovered from terrorist. Elections were held in all areas of Nigeria.
The "brave" person you voted in kicked out the mercenaries saying he will lead from the front. Hope today his braveness, clues will give you enough moral to travel on kaduna-Abuja express way among others.

As in you said it all... Nigerians are so easily deceived.. apc has control of majority of media houses which they use to spread propaganda(which explains their hatred for channels&punch)add that to their 10k online zombies,it takes highly patriotic citizens to resist their subtle insidious brainwashing,which can be achieved by checking facts and sticking to their guts to resist fake news and vote integrity..which is why the europeans and americans are where they are today..you cant just reel of statements&figures off head and expect them not to research it..but most naija peeps na bbn,telemundo,badoo,insta this and that dem dey use data for,yet they want a better country..

1 Like

Re: Mahdi Shehu: Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well But was Bullied Out of Office by TOMMYS: 10:44am On Jul 27, 2022
Softmirror:

BOGUS LIE. THE NIGERIAN MALADY NEEDS A COURAGEOUS LEADER LIKE ASIWAJU AHMED BOLA TINUBU.

You are right. It's a lie that BAT is courageous. If he was so smart he should have told his Fulani Masters that he (Bat)should be presidential candidate in 2015, then hand over to Buhari in 2023 .

I can see that your foolishness is tinubu's Courage. For giving us bubu that has taken us 30years backwards

Ewure.
Re: Mahdi Shehu: Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well But was Bullied Out of Office by hush15: 10:44am On Jul 27, 2022
paramakina202:
Tinubu conspired with Buhari and kicked GEJ out of office for selfish and tribal reasons.

Now the same thug is shouting, emilokan angry

1 Like

Re: Mahdi Shehu: Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well But was Bullied Out of Office by olamike02: 10:48am On Jul 27, 2022
By spending billions on CCTV in Abuja that never works. Billions on cassava bread that even goat can't eat. Billions in Dieziani account worldwide. Billions on kerosene stove that we never see. The list continues. You just want cheap popularity from the lost Jews.
Re: Mahdi Shehu: Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well But was Bullied Out of Office by Softmirror: 10:51am On Jul 27, 2022
TOMMYS:

You are right. It's a lie that BAT is courageous. If he was so smart he should have told his Fulani Masters that he (Bat)should be presidential candidate in 2015, then hand over to Buhari in 2023 .

I can see that your foolishness is tinubu's Courage. For giving us bubu that has taken us 30years backwards

Ewure.

OUT OF POINT.
Re: Mahdi Shehu: Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well But was Bullied Out of Office by HRMK: 11:06am On Jul 27, 2022
stop going backwards!jonathan,too wasnt a saint!he looked on when the treasury was bn looted by family,friends and partymen!he is no saint at all!forget abt him!!
Re: Mahdi Shehu: Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well But was Bullied Out of Office by decatalyst(m): 11:44am On Jul 27, 2022
CorperKola:

You are a very stupid person, ypu mean he should have sacrificed human lives and set the country on fire so that he will not be called a coward by you.
Nigerians deserve their leaders!!

Of course, you are more stupid and senile. You couldn't drive home your point without showcasing your low intellectual capacity.

Skedaddle from here, PLEASE!
Re: Mahdi Shehu: Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well But was Bullied Out of Office by decatalyst(m): 11:45am On Jul 27, 2022
Strikethem:
As if your father can stand in front of him to talk rubbish.

I see you don't rate your father and family at all.

Thank you for showing us.
Re: Mahdi Shehu: Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well But was Bullied Out of Office by decatalyst(m): 11:46am On Jul 27, 2022
obyrich:
I hope you are enjoying the leader you deserve now?

Try to read and comprehend.

The real message isn't written in black and white.
Re: Mahdi Shehu: Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well But was Bullied Out of Office by decatalyst(m): 11:46am On Jul 27, 2022
Femi8586:

GEJ a buffoon??

I wonder what you would say of Buhari...

Nigerians truly deserve their leaders. They will fight and insult whoever wants to save them but sing praises of those who oppress them.

Do you understand what a quote means? Read to comprehend please
Re: Mahdi Shehu: Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well But was Bullied Out of Office by benson81(m): 11:55am On Jul 27, 2022
Coolsperm:
Yes he was bullied out by members of YMP ( Yoruba Muslims pigs) and the Ojota protest organised by Tinubu
joined by the northern oligarchy
Re: Mahdi Shehu: Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well But was Bullied Out of Office by CorperKola: 12:10pm On Jul 27, 2022
decatalyst:

Of course, you are more stupid and senile. You couldn't drive home your point without showcasing your low intellectual capacity.

Skedaddle from here, PLEASE!
It is clear who is stupid and senile between us cos only a senile person will kill potentially hundreds of people to look tough and hold on to an office that is not hereditary.

1 Like

Re: Mahdi Shehu: Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well But was Bullied Out of Office by Shevchenkko: 12:40pm On Jul 27, 2022
Softmirror:

BOGUS LIE. THE NIGERIAN MALADY NEEDS A COURAGEOUS LEADER LIKE ASIWAJU AHMED BOLA TINUBU.
Stupid comment. Tinubu wey be like vegetable
Re: Mahdi Shehu: Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well But was Bullied Out of Office by IbokPatrick(m): 1:16pm On Jul 27, 2022
Softmirror:

I was half asleep going through the comments,when I reached yours,omo,sleep run. I gats go check my PVC to make sure it's safe.

God forbid bad thing��
Re: Mahdi Shehu: Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well But was Bullied Out of Office by Frizz001: 1:17pm On Jul 27, 2022
What it was then? How is it now with the one y'all replaced him with as messiah? How is Nigeria now?
ThatFairGuy1:

Re: Mahdi Shehu: Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well But was Bullied Out of Office by Shikini: 3:09pm On Jul 27, 2022
True confessions
Re: Mahdi Shehu: Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well But was Bullied Out of Office by Strikethem: 3:39pm On Jul 27, 2022
decatalyst:

I see you don't rate your father and family at all.

Thank you for showing us.
You rate your own father and you are calling someone I am sure older than your father ineffectual buffon.

Getat, you introduced insult on your father.
Re: Mahdi Shehu: Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well But was Bullied Out of Office by Paperbag(m): 5:07pm On Jul 27, 2022
dvdwed:
At the end northers and Nigerians at large are the biggest losers in the now infamous 2015 election where terrorist sympathizers were clothed in aso villa.

The results are all bare before us.

Not really ..the whole country lost but the north got richer ( ransoms ,contracts ) and where placed in strategic govt agency positions
Re: Mahdi Shehu: Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well But was Bullied Out of Office by Tochj(m): 5:11pm On Jul 27, 2022
More reason Tinubu should apologize to us for bullying him out and given us a dummy.
Re: Mahdi Shehu: Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well But was Bullied Out of Office by AfonjaNaBastard(f): 5:48pm On Jul 27, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:

SHUT UP!!!

YOU IGNORANT BOY!
Re: Mahdi Shehu: Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well But was Bullied Out of Office by Perocom(m): 5:52pm On Jul 27, 2022
lonecatt:
how was Nigeria then and how is Nigeria today?
the difference is very clear

What a deadly punch u just gave him, am waiting for him to answer this question. My project is hanging in the balance because of high cost of materials, iron y16 i bought in 2014 for 3200 is now selling for 8600. NONSENSE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

4 APC Governors Co-opt Ministers In Fresh Anti-Oshiomhole Bid / ₦20 Billion Bailout Loan: EFCC Withdraws Case As Kogi Forfeits ₦19.333B / When The Thief Is Shouting “thief”: The Case Of Alhaji Atiku Abubakar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.