Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,002 members, 7,821,513 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Atiku 1 Obi 0 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku 1 Obi 0 (527 Views)

Soludo Disregard Peter Obi, Call Atiku 1 Of The 2 Front Runners In 2023 Election / 2023 Pre-campaign Poll Puts Peter Obi In 87.9% Lead; Tinubu, 8.5%; Atiku, 1.8% / 2019: We Will Welcome Atiku 1,000% APGA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku 1 Obi 0 by KnowAll(m): 8:21pm On Jul 26, 2022
Atiku’s interview was much better than Obi. Obi is like in defensive. Anytime he is asked a question he does not like he becomes evasive, annoying and wide eyed.

I am disappointed Seun did not ask him about that N250 million that police caught with his aide. This was not a rumour case it was well documented and for that reason should be a legitimate question from any good journalist.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku 1 Obi 0 by cicero(m): 8:32pm On Jul 26, 2022
I support Obi and will vote him no matter what, but I also support having everything he says and does tested and evaluated by unpatriotic elements who place money, tribe and religion before country. I like to know that the next president of Nigeria is challenged intellectually and factually and proven to be fit for the job. So far Obi is doing great, not perfect but doing great. No other aspirant comes close yet. We keep going.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku 1 Obi 0 by OfoIgbo: 8:38pm On Jul 26, 2022
Atiku's interview was recorded and edited while Obi held a live interview.

Live debates will be coming up soon. There will be no hiding place for both Atiku and Tinubu

2 Likes

Re: Atiku 1 Obi 0 by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jul 26, 2022
KnowAll:
Atiku’s interview was much better than Obi. Obi is like in defensive. Anytime he is asked a question he does not like he becomes evasive, annoying and wide eyed.

I am disappointed Seun did not ask him about that N250 million that police caught with his aide. This was not a rumour case it was well documented and for that reason should be a legitimate question from any good journalist.
save yourself the noise till February 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku 1 Obi 0 by backtovillage: 8:47pm On Jul 26, 2022
Absolute rubbish!!!
You want to judge performance by interview.
If that is how it is done, Buhari should not leave the seat because he promised us 1dollar =1naira.
Talk is cheap and can not fool me because I am smart cheesy
Re: Atiku 1 Obi 0 by Obojuju: 8:48pm On Jul 26, 2022
I am sure Tinubu will collapse and pass out defecating on his pant any day he sits down to be interviewed

1 Like

Re: Atiku 1 Obi 0 by Felimax(m): 9:02pm On Jul 26, 2022
backtovillage:
Absolute rubbish!!!
You want to judge performance by interview.
If that is how it is done, Buhari should not leave the seat because he promised us 1dollar =1naira.
Talk is cheap and can not fool me because I am smart cheesy

One chilled Budweiser there for you!
Re: Atiku 1 Obi 0 by backtovillage: 9:32pm On Jul 26, 2022
Felimax:

One chilled Budweiser there for you!
Lol oya co transfer now
Re: Atiku 1 Obi 0 by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 10:26pm On Jul 26, 2022
KnowAll:

When will dead body Tinubu speak to the mediay?

Idiots that all you do is condemn the best becayyou want to sell the old, haggard, dirty, smelly mouthed, JIHADIST bandit called Tinubu .

Agbado and cassava still dey bush.

Foolish op.

1 Like

Re: Atiku 1 Obi 0 by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 10:30pm On Jul 26, 2022
KnowAll:

Idiot. Make I reason una matter now.

Vagabonds Tinubu supporter who ran away as Atiiku decimated your JagaBandit drug eating worm.

You idiots know how to talk, why didn't you cowards attack Atiku
Re: Atiku 1 Obi 0 by KnowAll(m): 1:17pm On Jul 27, 2022
cicero:
I support Obi and will vote him no matter what, but I also support having everything he says and does tested and evaluated by unpatriotic elements who place money, tribe and religion before country. I like to know that the next president of Nigeria is challenged intellectually and factually and proven to be fit for the job. So far Obi is doing great, not perfect but doing great. No other aspirant comes close yet. We keep going.

That is y journalist should ask pertinent & probing questions like d well documented seizure of N250.00 million Naija.
Re: Atiku 1 Obi 0 by Aldol: 1:19pm On Jul 27, 2022
cicero:
Go through this 2012 thread when he was governor
https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing
Re: Atiku 1 Obi 0 by KnowAll(m): 1:19pm On Jul 27, 2022
CYBERSOLDIERSre:

When will dead body Tinubu speak to the mediay?

Idiots that all you do is condemn the best becayyou want to sell the old, haggard, dirty, smelly mouthed, JIHADIST bandit called Tinubu .

Agbado and cassava still dey bush.

Foolish op.

If you are ahead which Tinubu is, y grant one ye-ye interview.
Re: Atiku 1 Obi 0 by PandoraObi: 1:25pm On Jul 27, 2022
Even the issue of ravaging unknown gunmen that are celebrated in the south east killing Igbos for senseless agitations and the fate of Kanu should have been the question that should be asked and see how Pandora Peter Obidient will start foaming in the mouth

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Unveils Thermobaric Grenade At NADCEL 2022. / The Reason Why Peter Obi Made Anambra Small Dubai / Omisore Tells Electorate In S/west: No Alternative To Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.