Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,832 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

"You Can Win Two Prizes, The Grand Prize And Me” – BBN Sheggz Tells Bella - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "You Can Win Two Prizes, The Grand Prize And Me” – BBN Sheggz Tells Bella (527 Views)

#bbnaija: Sheggz Tells Bella He’s Having ‘blue Balls’ From Not Having Coitus For / Bbnaija S7 - "I Didn't Expect To See Your Kind Of Girl Here" Sheggz Tells Bella / Falz Becomes First Nigerian Artiste To Win Two Amvcas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"You Can Win Two Prizes, The Grand Prize And Me” – BBN Sheggz Tells Bella by MckenzieSkyBlog: 8:51pm On Jul 26, 2022
The ongoing BBNaija season 7 is beginning to lighten up as the housemates have gradually started forming ships (i.e a possible relationship).

The ship that’s obvious now is that of Sheggz and Bella.

Sheggz and Bella can not get enough of themselves as they’ve been seen always together in the Big Brother house, discussing and growing deep connection.

Its obvious that the two housemates are now into each other and are building a strong connection together.

In a recent chat between the two, Bella opened up to Sheggz about her mission in the Big Brother Naija house. She stated that she’s in the house for only one mission and that is to win the grand prize of 100 Million Naira.

Sheggz on the other hand told Bella that she has what it takes to win two prizes, the grand prize and himself.

See their conversation below…WATCH THE VIDEO

(1) (Reply)

Weight Loss:actress Eniola Badmus Shares Before And New Look(photos) / Actress Nkechi Blessing Shares Dildos At Mom’s 1-year Remembrance (video) / 14yr Old Boy Who Killed His Whole Family After Finding Out His Mom Is Not His R

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.