Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,104 members, 7,828,859 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Otusha Faith Agbo Graduates With First Class In Mathematics From UK University - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Otusha Faith Agbo Graduates With First Class In Mathematics From UK University (38481 Views)

Beautiful Katsina Lady Bags First Class In BSc Mathematics From UMYUK (Photos) / Uniben Law Student Destiny Ogedegbe, Graduates With First Class, Becomes Second / 50 Courses You Can Study Without Credit In Mathematics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Otusha Faith Agbo Graduates With First Class In Mathematics From UK University by richard870(m): 1:07pm On Jul 27, 2022
123yes:

SO IS NIGERIA OWN YOU BELIEVE?
PEOPLE AND THEIR MIOPIC THINKING
Please, be objective! I'm not one of those who come online to insult people.

1 Like

Re: Otusha Faith Agbo Graduates With First Class In Mathematics From UK University by SMARTMOTORS(m): 1:07pm On Jul 27, 2022
And she's not putting on Hijab....don't they have Supreme Court in the UK?
Re: Otusha Faith Agbo Graduates With First Class In Mathematics From UK University by EjehDtiger: 1:08pm On Jul 27, 2022
Re: Otusha Faith Agbo Graduates With First Class In Mathematics From UK University by demoBaba: 1:11pm On Jul 27, 2022
SoSlimOlak:
Congratulations Champ

Up North grin

North Central.

1 Like

Re: Otusha Faith Agbo Graduates With First Class In Mathematics From UK University by Biafrannuke: 1:12pm On Jul 27, 2022
Etinosa1234:
Obi local government

Igbo amaka... grin grin grin

Igbos are passionate at what dey do

Damasolz:
Nice one
For your info
Obi local govt area of nasarawa speak a language called Alago. Alago is a sub-group of Idoma people, and idoma are very closely related to the Igbo people. That is why you see somebody from nasarawa bearing Agbo, which is also an Igbo surname.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Otusha Faith Agbo Graduates With First Class In Mathematics From UK University by kingthreat(m): 1:13pm On Jul 27, 2022
Her future is brighter than Peter Obi's chances of becoming president grin grin
Re: Otusha Faith Agbo Graduates With First Class In Mathematics From UK University by sanya4good(m): 1:16pm On Jul 27, 2022
Congratulations Miss Otucha Faith Agbo, more accomplishments coming your way especially with this First Class you got from a foreign and reputable university.
Re: Otusha Faith Agbo Graduates With First Class In Mathematics From UK University by phemmyfour: 1:18pm On Jul 27, 2022
robinso01:
Ain't being a tribalist, but this is the first time I'll see northerners achieving this kind of achievement in education sector.
Agbo faith

Nothing Northish about the name
Re: Otusha Faith Agbo Graduates With First Class In Mathematics From UK University by geelite(m): 1:20pm On Jul 27, 2022
while i'm still here suffering cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Otusha Faith Agbo Graduates With First Class In Mathematics From UK University by Ekealterego: 1:24pm On Jul 27, 2022
Etinosa1234:
Obi local government

Igbo amaka... grin grin grin

Igbos are passionate at what dey do
They are Alago people who speak Idoma Nokwu. They have a few shared words and names with Igbo, like "Agbo" or the forming of some names, However they are not Igbo but Alago who are Idomoid or speak a similar language to Idoma.
Re: Otusha Faith Agbo Graduates With First Class In Mathematics From UK University by Ekealterego: 1:27pm On Jul 27, 2022
einsteine:

She is Eggon not Igbo.
Alago, they speak Alago or Idoma Nokwu
Re: Otusha Faith Agbo Graduates With First Class In Mathematics From UK University by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 27, 2022
Aldol:

You be ode, see how your hate made you sound stupid.
Which tribe in Nigeria can beat the agbado people in terms of educational achievements abroad?
Tinubu is your incoming President , get used to it

Na you be agbado people o. Me I be Yoruba and we are not agbado people. Speak for yourself alone... you're an agbado person and Tinubu will be your president not the president of Nigeria. Simple.
Re: Otusha Faith Agbo Graduates With First Class In Mathematics From UK University by Aldol: 1:33pm On Jul 27, 2022
Reinaldo:

Na you be agbado people o. Me I be Yoruba and we are not agbado people. Speak for yourself alone... you're an agbado person and Tinubu will be your president not the president of Nigeria. Simple.
Omoale yoba jatijati
Re: Otusha Faith Agbo Graduates With First Class In Mathematics From UK University by Tboymessiah(m): 1:34pm On Jul 27, 2022
NasoLifeBe!!!

Irony's of life, Same 20years I finished my secondary school.

1 Like

Re: Otusha Faith Agbo Graduates With First Class In Mathematics From UK University by 9jaRealist: 1:35pm On Jul 27, 2022
richard870:
Not hating though,but I really don't believe in UK's educational standard anymore

grin grin grin grin grin

Sometimes, coming to Nairaland is like venturing into the Twilight Zone…smh
>
Re: Otusha Faith Agbo Graduates With First Class In Mathematics From UK University by ComedianClinton(m): 1:35pm On Jul 27, 2022
Re: Otusha Faith Agbo Graduates With First Class In Mathematics From UK University by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jul 27, 2022
Aldol:

Omoale yoba jatijati

Ni e. To ba ni ogbon Lori ooni ma tele APC jati jati kiri bi elebi cheesy
Re: Otusha Faith Agbo Graduates With First Class In Mathematics From UK University by PROPEACE: 1:39pm On Jul 27, 2022
Great achievement! Beauty with brain. Making waves abroad while her mates in my motherland are longing to rape the remains of Thomas Sankara.
Re: Otusha Faith Agbo Graduates With First Class In Mathematics From UK University by Aldol: 1:43pm On Jul 27, 2022
Reinaldo:

Ni e. To ba ni ogbon Lori ooni ma tele APC jati jati kiri bi elebi cheesy
Jeki Obi wole tan, won ma pa yoba nipa ku pa ni, efe gbo oro ododo
Re: Otusha Faith Agbo Graduates With First Class In Mathematics From UK University by Starcy(m): 1:53pm On Jul 27, 2022
robinso01:
Ain't being a tribalist, but this is the first time I'll see northerners achieving this kind of achievement in education sector.
In a foreign land. We hit more than in our land (northerners)
Re: Otusha Faith Agbo Graduates With First Class In Mathematics From UK University by richard870(m): 2:04pm On Jul 27, 2022
9jaRealist:

grin grin grin grin grin

Sometimes, coming to Nairaland is like venturing into the Twilight Zone…smh
>
Absolute M.alarkey!
Re: Otusha Faith Agbo Graduates With First Class In Mathematics From UK University by tnerro1(m): 2:04pm On Jul 27, 2022
Before I opened the news, I knew it can never be an aboki girl
Re: Otusha Faith Agbo Graduates With First Class In Mathematics From UK University by jaxxy(m): 2:04pm On Jul 27, 2022
robinso01:

No tribe is dull actually, North is just poorly managed.

1 Like

Re: Otusha Faith Agbo Graduates With First Class In Mathematics From UK University by anonimi: 2:11pm On Jul 27, 2022
SoSlimOlak:
Congratulations Champ

Up North grin

Unfortunately a tree does not make a forest, otherwise the north will be leading in Unity Schools cut off points for admission, VAT contribution etc instead of being a waste basket of all the negatives in the country. Not so

MyopicMods:
Nigerian Government Puts Cut-Off Marks Into Unity School At 134 Average For South-East, Anambra 139, As Low As 2 Marks For Zamfara State.

The Federal Ministry of Education pegs cut-off marks for admission into the 104 unity schools nationwide at 134 on average for the five South-East states, while states in the North have cut-offs of 20 marks and even below.

This cut-off is out of a total 300 marks.

SaharaReporters obtained the cut-off lists as released by the Ministry for the 2020/2021 academic year, showing the huge disparity between the cut-off marks which candidates from South-East and South-West states should have and what the candidates from North should obtain.

According to the breakdown, Anambra has the highest cut-off of “139 marks for both males and females; Imo 138; Enugu 134, Lagos 133; Delta 131, Ogun 131, Abia 130 and Edo.”

Osun and Oyo also are among the 10 top with the highest cut-off marks with both of them having 127 marks.

SaharaReporters observed that the least 10 cut-off marks for Unity Schools are all northern states; Gombe 58; Nasarawa 58; Borno 45; Jigawa 44, Bauchi 35; Kebbi has 9 for males and 20 for females.

Also, Sokoto has 9 for males and 13 for females; Zamfara has 4 marks for males and 2 for females.

Taraba and Yobe are the least states with Taraba having 3 for males and 11 for females while Yobe has 2 for males and 27 for females.

The cut-off marks were reportedly released by the National Examination Council.

“Some pupils are admitted into Unity schools with as low as two marks in the common entrance examinations while some can only get into the same schools with at least 130 marks. Slowly mediocrity has crept in.

“While a candidate from Anambra State has to struggle for 139, a candidate from Zamfara is looking for just 4 marks. Yes, it is true that the quota system is meant to give educationally disadvantaged regions of the country an opportunity to access quality education, but that gap is ridiculous.

“Merit should also be a strong consideration,” an education expert, who did not want his name in print, explained.

https://saharareporters.com/2021/07/05/nigerian-government-puts-cut-marks-unity-school-134-average-south-east-low-2-marks?fbclid=IwAR33ijYOhwPWMGkK6SM2iVlLBxaL06XyCfR9vtrk3LjY92Bld1YckPaqmOs

1 Like

Re: Otusha Faith Agbo Graduates With First Class In Mathematics From UK University by anonimi: 2:14pm On Jul 27, 2022
SMARTMOTORS:
And she's not putting on Hijab....don't they have Supreme Court in the UK?

Should someone with the moniker of SMART motors not have checked to see what her NAME is

1 Like

Re: Otusha Faith Agbo Graduates With First Class In Mathematics From UK University by dragunov: 2:17pm On Jul 27, 2022
Re: Otusha Faith Agbo Graduates With First Class In Mathematics From UK University by mecuries(m): 2:24pm On Jul 27, 2022
these are the real slay queens..not the ones that flash their bodies on social media
Re: Otusha Faith Agbo Graduates With First Class In Mathematics From UK University by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jul 27, 2022
Aldol:

Jeki Obi wole tan, won ma pa yoba nipa ku pa ni, efe gbo oro ododo

Ko si eni to fe pa anybody. Awon bandits lo n pa yan kiri.
Re: Otusha Faith Agbo Graduates With First Class In Mathematics From UK University by Aldol: 2:40pm On Jul 27, 2022
Reinaldo:

Ko si eni to fe pa anybody. Awon bandits lo n pa yan kiri.
Gbagbe oju aye ti awon ajokuta ma momi se , nitori ibo ni...won ko feran yoba rara, eje ka dibo fun tiwa
Atipapa Bobo Obi yen ose nkan nkan rara nigba ti o se governor anambra
Check this 2021 thread to verify
https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing
Re: Otusha Faith Agbo Graduates With First Class In Mathematics From UK University by ECHICHE: 3:02pm On Jul 27, 2022
This can't happen in Nigeria where Lecturers frustrates good students with ease.

Congrats my dear
Re: Otusha Faith Agbo Graduates With First Class In Mathematics From UK University by Believeintruth: 3:21pm On Jul 27, 2022
GeneralPula:
Congrats to her for painting Nigeria image white..

Unlike the Organ harvesters from Ojukwu region, that are destroying Nigeria image..

All enemies of Nigeria will never see light the end of the tunnel they’re crawling on..

you don't have sense walahi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

ASUU Declares Indefinite Strike, See The Memo / Madonna University Increases Her Tuition Fees - Pic / List Of Nigerian Private Universities That Does Not Require Jamb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.