Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,629 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

I Don't Mind Donating My Last Card To Peter Obi's Campaign - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Don't Mind Donating My Last Card To Peter Obi's Campaign (453 Views)

Saraki Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate. Ogundamisi Laughs / Father Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Publicly, Begs For Forgiveness / A Letter To Peter Obi By Meshack Katuka, Kaduna Ex Corper Who Served In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Mind Donating My Last Card To Peter Obi's Campaign by technuel: 1:46am On Jul 27, 2022
I will be doing this for the first time. I don't want my Children to go through what I am passing through in Nigeria of today. How do I explain to them that a Country as blessed as Nigeria in terms of human and Material resources is the poverty capital of the world??

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Mind Donating My Last Card To Peter Obi's Campaign by Moh247: 1:48am On Jul 27, 2022
Noisemaker

Shishi he no get except mouth

What exactly as Peter Obi done differently for his Supporters

Bunch of idiots

1 Like

Re: I Don't Mind Donating My Last Card To Peter Obi's Campaign by Nobody: 2:01am On Jul 27, 2022
Peter Obi's interview on channels tv was a major disaster, big time.
Re: I Don't Mind Donating My Last Card To Peter Obi's Campaign by PlayerMeji: 2:10am On Jul 27, 2022
Lol...

Everyone now knows that the Pitobi movement is an ipob project not a Nigerian project.

Watch what will happen when they lose the election, the Biafra agitation will kick-start again!

Re: I Don't Mind Donating My Last Card To Peter Obi's Campaign by NwaMamaIwota(f): 2:11am On Jul 27, 2022
Moh247:
Noisemaker

Shishi he no get except mouth

What exactly as Peter Obi done differently for his Supporters

Bunch of idiots
e pain am ooo
I laugh each time Apc supporters claims fake love for Nigeria and accuse people of hating Nigeria whereas they're the worst enemy of this country.
Apc supporters love for Nigeria can be best described as the same love you love your Christmas chicken or salah ram.
if you love someone all you'll want for the person is the best but Apc supporters all they've supported and wanted for Nigeria is worst.
they supported the abomination we have today as president not once but twice.
and even in the midst of failure they defended the worst government in the history of humanity till the point they felt like it's time to enthrone another disaster Tinubu.
Today they're fighting tooth and nail to enthrone a monumental disaster and just like the real patriotic Nigerians cried in 2014 when they where trying to enthrone the disaster we have today, today the real lovers of Nigeria are trying to give it the best and revive it, the so called lovers of Nigeria are trying again to enthrone another failure.
no remorse nothing nothing.

So if you're looking for enemies of Nigeria, look no further.
they're not bokoharam, fulani herdsmen, bandits.
they're TINUBU URCHINS.

4 Likes

Re: I Don't Mind Donating My Last Card To Peter Obi's Campaign by beelon1020(m): 2:13am On Jul 27, 2022
Waste of time and money...
Re: I Don't Mind Donating My Last Card To Peter Obi's Campaign by PlayerMeji: 2:17am On Jul 27, 2022
I talk am... grin

Urchin, urchin cheesy

So whose urchin are you, my brother? : cheesy

NwaMamaIwota:
e pain am ooo
I laugh each time Apc supporters claims fake love for Nigeria and accuse people of hating Nigeria whereas they're the worst enemy of this country.
Apc supporters love for Nigeria can be best described as the same love you love your Christmas chicken or salah ram.
if you love someone all you'll want for the person is the best but Apc supporters all they've supported and wanted for Nigeria is worst.
they supported the abomination we have today as president not once but twice.
and even in the midst of failure they defended the worst government in the history of humanity till the point they felt like it's time to enthrone another disaster Tinubu.
Today they're fighting tooth and nail to enthrone a monumental disaster and just like the real patriotic Nigerians cried in 2014 when they where trying to enthrone the disaster we have today, today the real lovers of Nigeria are trying to give it the best and revive it, the so called lovers of Nigeria are trying again to enthrone another failure.
no remorse nothing nothing.

So if you're looking for enemies of Nigeria, look no further.
they're not bokoharam, fulani herdsmen, bandits.
they're TINUBU URCHINS.
Re: I Don't Mind Donating My Last Card To Peter Obi's Campaign by tamdun: 3:42am On Jul 27, 2022
Nobody is holding u back, u can even sell ur family house and donate the money to Peter obi
Re: I Don't Mind Donating My Last Card To Peter Obi's Campaign by Betanaija42moro: 4:12am On Jul 27, 2022
APC has failed. Insecurity, poverty, bad economy and corruption is bitting hard on this country.
Get your PVC and vote wisely.
Say no to bad governance.
Say no to APC and PDP

1 Like

Re: I Don't Mind Donating My Last Card To Peter Obi's Campaign by phorget(m): 4:29am On Jul 27, 2022
PlayerMeji:
Lol...

Everyone now knows that the Pitobi movement is an ipob project not a Nigerian project.

Watch what will happen when they lose the election, the Biafra agitation will kick-start again!

But buhari is in power yet his terrorist brothers are still killing and maiming, what exactly do they want again?
Re: I Don't Mind Donating My Last Card To Peter Obi's Campaign by ezegold4we: 5:00am On Jul 27, 2022
Only fool's are against Peter Obi,

Anytime u see Anyone talking down on Peter Obi, just Know that u have seen one fool out of the million's trying to bring in Another calamity in 2023,

Fools are incurable,u can't help them.
Re: I Don't Mind Donating My Last Card To Peter Obi's Campaign by Coolbreeze1988(m): 5:28am On Jul 27, 2022
Be assured you will not labour in vain. Victory is ours come 2023.
OBI-DATTI
Re: I Don't Mind Donating My Last Card To Peter Obi's Campaign by Nobody: 5:40am On Jul 27, 2022
Nice one,,
They say what an elder will stay on the floor to see,even when the kid climbs a mountain,he won't see it.
Happy you saw it.
We re still OBIDIENT

(1) (Reply)

Unpaid Salaries: Abia Resident Doctors Have Been On Strike For Almost A Year / "Nigerians Defend Yourselves, Soldiers Can’t Save You From Bandit" - Masari / Which Among These Four Will Be Buhari Pro-Max If Elected President?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.