Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,222 members, 7,829,369 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

INSIDE LIFE: Pastor Robbed Of $1m Jewelleries While Preaching On Live Program ( - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / INSIDE LIFE: Pastor Robbed Of $1m Jewelleries While Preaching On Live Program ( (284 Views)

Otamayomi Ogedengbe: How Deeper Life Pastor Was Kidnapped In Akure – Wife / Woman Gang-Raped And Robbed Of N30,000 In Edo & Killed (Photo) / Deeper Life Pastor, Tunde, Commits Suicide In Ogun After Being Duped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

INSIDE LIFE: Pastor Robbed Of $1m Jewelleries While Preaching On Live Program ( by SojWORLDWIDE(m): 2:35am On Jul 27, 2022
A Pastor and his wife were robbed while the former was delivering his sermon at a Brooklyn church. They were robbed at gunpoint of more than $1 million worth of jewellery. The robbery was caught on a live stream video of the service. 

Lamor M. Whitehead, 44, a bishop at the Leaders of Tomorrow International Ministries called the robbery an example of “how the devil moves.”
The video has been removed from the church's live stream. The robbers who arrived in a white car interrupted the service 5- 10 minutes after it had begun.
In the video, the Pastor can be seen saying 'All right, all right, all right' as he raised his hands and lowered himself to the floor.

"Took off my bishop's ring, my wedding band and took off my bishop chain, and then I had chains underneath my robe, and he starts tapping my neck to see if (there was) anything else -- so that means they knew, they watched and they knew that I have other jewellery," Whitehead told CNN.

"These men, they need to turn themselves in," Whitehead said. "I forgive you and I'm praying for you, and I hope that God deliver you from the mindset of who you are at this time."

WATCH THE LIVE VIDEO+DETAILS>>>
https://www.sojworldnews.com/inside-life-pastor-robbed-of-1m-jewelleries-while-preaching-on-live-program-watch-videodetails/

(CNN)

Editor’s Note:  Contact SOJ WORLDWIDE ONLINE NEWS (www.sojworldnews.com) for your wedding ceremony, birthday, conference, Exclusive interviews, placing of advert banner, publicity and awareness on 09069473894.
KINDLY send your name and location to our WhatsApp No. 09069473894.to receive our news updates directly into your WhatsApp box.
SOJ WORLDWIDE...an ONLINE NEWS with a difference.

Re: INSIDE LIFE: Pastor Robbed Of $1m Jewelleries While Preaching On Live Program ( by TimmyA: 3:08am On Jul 27, 2022
The world only come to collect what is theirs because that is the only thing the preacher man has to offer them

1 Like

Re: INSIDE LIFE: Pastor Robbed Of $1m Jewelleries While Preaching On Live Program ( by OJODEL10(m): 3:44am On Jul 27, 2022
What os he using them for? Hope he does not have poor church member?
Re: INSIDE LIFE: Pastor Robbed Of $1m Jewelleries While Preaching On Live Program ( by godofuck231: 4:24am On Jul 27, 2022
Em think say na only devil for Bible na em de come for am , 1 split sec away from loosing your guard devils fly too, dummy

(1) (Reply)

Help House / Police Foil Abduction Of Osun Bizwoman, Arrest Three / Nigerian Man And His Indian Wife Arrested For Allegedly Duping Government Employ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.