Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,410 members, 7,830,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Companies Or Banks That Give Loans To New Business? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Companies Or Banks That Give Loans To New Business? (195 Views)

Payhippo Raises $3 Million In Seed Funding To Extend Quick Loans To SMEs / CBN Suspends All Loans To NIRSAL As Corruption Scandal Rocks Anchor Borrowers, / BVN: Banks That May Suffer From Deposit Loss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Companies Or Banks That Give Loans To New Business? by woodsbeatrice30: 5:36am On Jul 27, 2022
Guys

Do you have any Idea bank that give loans or companies that give loans to new startups like a new business?I have a building as collateral though with no CofO but other documents complete

Suggestions needed

Thanks
Re: Companies Or Banks That Give Loans To New Business? by sonofthunder: 7:01am On Jul 27, 2022
woodsbeatrice30:
Guys

Do you have any Idea bank that give loans or companies that give loans to new startups like a new business?I have a building as collateral though with no CofO but other documents complete

Suggestions needed

Thanks

There's hope if they think the collateral is valuable

Re: Companies Or Banks That Give Loans To New Business? by woodsbeatrice30: 8:29pm On Oct 09, 2022
[quote author=sonofthunder post=115122695][/quote]

Do you know of any?I just saw your comment now. it did not show as being quoted

(1) (Reply)

How To Start A Profitable Online Business From Scratch / Brillescrow / Best Loan Apps In Nigeria (Get loans in 5 minutes)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.