Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,850 members, 7,828,078 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

PDP Crisis: Pro-Wike Governors Give Conditions To Support Atiku - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Crisis: Pro-Wike Governors Give Conditions To Support Atiku (28685 Views)

Rivers Assembly: All 27 pro-Wike Lawmakers Defect To APC, Wave Flags / Sagay: It’s Insulting For United States To Give Conditions On Abacha's Loot / Covid-19: Governors Give Buhari Conditions For Relaxing Lockdown On Monday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Crisis: Pro-Wike Governors Give Conditions To Support Atiku by Peacecore: 8:01am On Jul 27, 2022
Wike should be stupid to believe that Atiku will keep to those agreements if he mistakingly win, God forbid sha!
Re: PDP Crisis: Pro-Wike Governors Give Conditions To Support Atiku by Cheeryfeet: 8:02am On Jul 27, 2022
nairavsdollars:
Atiku doesn't need 1 penny from Wike to prosecute his election. Whether Wike supports him or not, he will still get vote in Rivers
You think everything is about Money. That is the one reason you don't have money. Guess what, I didn't even see your name till after I have posted

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: Pro-Wike Governors Give Conditions To Support Atiku by Cheeryfeet: 8:07am On Jul 27, 2022
chihes:
Hmmm! Another wrong motive for negotiations. Why deceiving people by accepting the conditions you know you can't keep?
Leave them, children everywhere.

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: Pro-Wike Governors Give Conditions To Support Atiku by seunayantokun(m): 8:13am On Jul 27, 2022
Atiku will roll out lies to them and they're good to go. But if they are good enough, they will pretend they're content and play along, eat as much as they can from him, and ditch him at the poll. After all, politicians and armed robbers are siblings.

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: Pro-Wike Governors Give Conditions To Support Atiku by SirBunky85(m): 8:15am On Jul 27, 2022
Toneypen247:

Lol and your think that the agreement won't be legally enacted in case of a breach. undecided
the Constitution of the country will override any nonsense written agreement. Atiku will contest again cuz, the Constitution gives him the right to vote and be voted for
Re: PDP Crisis: Pro-Wike Governors Give Conditions To Support Atiku by UrPapa: 8:25am On Jul 27, 2022
nairavsdollars:
Atiku doesn't need 1 penny from Wike to prosecute his election. Whether Wike supports him or not, he will still get vote in Rivers
U think election is cheap ba
Re: PDP Crisis: Pro-Wike Governors Give Conditions To Support Atiku by Indispensable85(m): 8:33am On Jul 27, 2022
Fidinno:
Atiku really embarrassed Wike, if Wike were to be those prostitute Politicians he would have moved with his many supporters especially those governor's loyal to him

They can't move now. They have candidates under the pdp in their various states. The only thing they can do is not to work for Atiku in their states.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Crisis: Pro-Wike Governors Give Conditions To Support Atiku by CoolAmbience(m): 8:34am On Jul 27, 2022
donleo92:
wike is a party man.
I don't see wike decamping.
But the thing be say this conditions tough shaa.
but it's possible for a round table discussion

I don't think it is because he is a party man that he is unwilling to leave the PDP.

Fact is, there is simply nowhere else he can get the kind of recognition he is getting now.

If he leaves, he's gone. Even in the PDP, once he leaves office, a lot of these people will distance him.

Make e go ask Jonathan how far.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Crisis: Pro-Wike Governors Give Conditions To Support Atiku by Indispensable85(m): 8:35am On Jul 27, 2022
Lol..... Atiku will agree to one term with speed knowing that they can't remove him after he becomes president.
Re: PDP Crisis: Pro-Wike Governors Give Conditions To Support Atiku by Royalty83(m): 8:37am On Jul 27, 2022
Peter Obi is a little below average courtesy his 3rd class in Philosophy

But he should stop padding figures to look good..

He just claimed out of 150 NBA players, 100 are Nigerians on National TV...which have been verified to be false..

Since inception, we have just 34 Nigerians to have played NBA and currently, 10 listed out of 450 players.

How can he convince me that all the statistics he reels out are not lies
Re: PDP Crisis: Pro-Wike Governors Give Conditions To Support Atiku by CoolAmbience(m): 8:37am On Jul 27, 2022
tesppidd:
Wike is getting too big headed abeg.

The very same way he refused to allow strong characters like Felix Obuah and Tammy Danagogo to succeed him and instead picked one pussy assss stooge like Simi Fubara
is the same reason why Atiku wouldn't want to pick him as running mate too.
Atiku has the right to choose a calm headed character like Okowa over his loud mouth.!

Every candidate reserves the right to pick his running mate.

Wike should stop nagging and crying; He has done a lot for PDP but also as far as the South South goes, he is nothing without PDP.

If he likes let him swap parties with Amaechi and go to APC while Amaechi goes to PDP;; and let him see how Amaechi will deal with him politically.

Then he will see how "nothing" he is, without PDP.

You are correct.

Atiku paid him with his own coin.

No president....not one , would want a Wike as VP.

He did a lot for PDP....with his father's money? I no dey like hear this talk abeg.

And PDP didn't do alot more for him abi?... 2-term LGA Chairman, Chief of Staff to Governor, Minister of State for Education, 2-term Governor...

2 Likes

Re: PDP Crisis: Pro-Wike Governors Give Conditions To Support Atiku by Bayyajidda(m): 8:38am On Jul 27, 2022
nairavsdollars:

As a vote buyer whey him be na.
Re: PDP Crisis: Pro-Wike Governors Give Conditions To Support Atiku by Burruchaga71(m): 8:43am On Jul 27, 2022
Iyorchia Ayu who witnessed the slaughtering of Wike at the PDP primary MUST step down b4 any other things.. He even called Tambwal a hero. Can u imagine?
Re: PDP Crisis: Pro-Wike Governors Give Conditions To Support Atiku by Sunnyski: 8:49am On Jul 27, 2022
chihes:
Hmmm! Another wrong motive for negotiations. Why deceiving people by accepting the conditions you know you can't keep?
That's the real meaning of PDP ( People deceive people).
Re: PDP Crisis: Pro-Wike Governors Give Conditions To Support Atiku by Malabopikin: 8:52am On Jul 27, 2022
after denying just put your TV on and watch your impeachment being announce by the national assembly
Kenneth4u205:
If I'm ATiku I will just agree to all their demands. Then deny agreeing to those terms once I became president
Re: PDP Crisis: Pro-Wike Governors Give Conditions To Support Atiku by Nobody: 8:53am On Jul 27, 2022
Sunnyski:

That's the real meaning of PDP ( People deceive people).
lol
Re: PDP Crisis: Pro-Wike Governors Give Conditions To Support Atiku by HIPROFILE(m): 8:54am On Jul 27, 2022
donleo92:
wike is a party man.
I don't see wike decamping.
But the thing be say this conditions tough shaa.
but it's possible for a round table discussion

Remember he rather remain where there is malaria than move to where there is cancer…..Wike

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: Pro-Wike Governors Give Conditions To Support Atiku by Peacecore: 9:06am On Jul 27, 2022
Malabopikin:
after denying just put your TV on and watch your impeachment being announce by the national assembly
Impeachment on what basis? That he has broken the law of the land or that he broke the one he has with Wike?
Re: PDP Crisis: Pro-Wike Governors Give Conditions To Support Atiku by latolz: 9:07am On Jul 27, 2022
Power should go to the south wether Tinubu or Obi... Which one is another 1 term for Atiku again

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: Pro-Wike Governors Give Conditions To Support Atiku by deeva2: 9:24am On Jul 27, 2022
Wike has finally put knife on Atiku's neck

BAT 2023

Re: PDP Crisis: Pro-Wike Governors Give Conditions To Support Atiku by donleo92(m): 9:41am On Jul 27, 2022
CoolAmbience:

I don't think it is because he is a party man that he is unwilling to leave the PDP.

Fact is, there is simply nowhere else he can get the kind of recognition he is getting now.

If he leaves, he's gone. Even in the PDP, once he leaves office, a lot of these people will distance him.

Make e go ask Jonathan how far.

Hmm...
wike is a voice in south south, Bros no reason am
someone that stood toe to toe with the federal government during 2015 election.

See wike is a grassroot politician and his foot soldiers are ever loyal to him. so even after 2023, wike would still be relevant in Rivers state.

wike single handling killed apc in Rivers state.
Re: PDP Crisis: Pro-Wike Governors Give Conditions To Support Atiku by donleo92(m): 9:43am On Jul 27, 2022
HIPROFILE:

Remember he rather remain where there is malaria than move to where there is cancer…..Wike
wike and PDP are like cult and a cultist.
wike rather die than snitch on his cult group.
what he would do is to be neutral in his dealings with the party. but he wouldn't decamp
Re: PDP Crisis: Pro-Wike Governors Give Conditions To Support Atiku by murmee: 9:45am On Jul 27, 2022
Kenneth4u205:
If I'm ATiku I will just agree to all their demands. Then deny agreeing to those terms once I became president
You think politicians are stupid? They will ask Atiku to put everything in writing or his pronouncements could be recorded!
Re: PDP Crisis: Pro-Wike Governors Give Conditions To Support Atiku by donleo92(m): 9:46am On Jul 27, 2022
emmykk:

Those are not tough condition for serious candidate.
The one term is very on point because by then the North would have done 12 years and if he fail to honor that agreed his second term will be Mar with opposition from the south already.

On appointment that is also easy afterall the president call the shot so appointment is not really a problem.

If Atiku fail to say ok to their demand and he allow Oyo ,Rivers, Enugu,Abia and Benue work against him nah e sabi

And you think PDP would just allow those state evade them because of wike? No nah, wike self wouldnt even allow that.
Re: PDP Crisis: Pro-Wike Governors Give Conditions To Support Atiku by stigman(m): 10:09am On Jul 27, 2022
nairavsdollars:
If I'm Atiku, I will agree to the conditions, especially on one term. Once I become president, let me see anyone of them try rubbish

Pikin
Re: PDP Crisis: Pro-Wike Governors Give Conditions To Support Atiku by emmykk(m): 10:35am On Jul 27, 2022
donleo92:

And you think PDP would just allow those state evade them because of wike? No nah, wike self wouldnt even allow that.

Those states delegates and governors work for Wike during the primaries and if they don't work in group each of the state governors of those state will not have good bargaining power.
Re: PDP Crisis: Pro-Wike Governors Give Conditions To Support Atiku by HRMK: 10:58am On Jul 27, 2022
WHY ARE THESE PDP GOVERNORS HEADBENT ON MAKING WIKE A RUNNINGMATE OF ATIKU?IT CANT WORK!WIKE IS USED TO GIVING ORDERS AND NOT TAKING ORDERS!!
Re: PDP Crisis: Pro-Wike Governors Give Conditions To Support Atiku by CoolAmbience(m): 11:04am On Jul 27, 2022
donleo92:

Hmm...
wike is a voice in south south, Bros no reason am
someone that stood toe to toe with the federal government during 2015 election.

See wike is a grassroot politician and his foot soldiers are ever loyal to him. so even after 2023, wike would still be relevant in Rivers state.

wike single handling killed apc in Rivers state.

Say this after he leaves office, then I would take you seriously.

How loyal has Wike remained to Jonathan?

Make we sidon dey look sha.
Re: PDP Crisis: Pro-Wike Governors Give Conditions To Support Atiku by Deemas(m): 12:00pm On Jul 27, 2022
nairavsdollars:
If I'm Atiku, I will agree to the conditions, especially on one term. Once I become president, let me see anyone of them try rubbish

Bad pikin grin grin grin
Re: PDP Crisis: Pro-Wike Governors Give Conditions To Support Atiku by prizeless(m): 12:26pm On Jul 27, 2022
So, he should forget Wike and go win his election na. I wish Atiku shares your views.
nairavsdollars:
Re: PDP Crisis: Pro-Wike Governors Give Conditions To Support Atiku by Alajiki(m): 1:04pm On Jul 27, 2022
anonimi:

Thiefnuibu being the worst of all the rogues

With all these yeye jankara newspaper reports, he will still win next year. And Pitoobi will be the main architect of Tinubu's victory. grin

Save this comment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Picture Explains Why Atiku & PDP Should Get Your Vote This February / Obiajulu Uja Verbally Assaults Court Registrar / Lagos Assembly Reverses Pedro's Impeachment After Eight Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.