Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,560 members, 7,827,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

PDP Crisis: Pro-Wike Governors Give Conditions To Support Atiku - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Crisis: Pro-Wike Governors Give Conditions To Support Atiku (28683 Views)

Rivers Assembly: All 27 pro-Wike Lawmakers Defect To APC, Wave Flags / Sagay: It’s Insulting For United States To Give Conditions On Abacha's Loot / Covid-19: Governors Give Buhari Conditions For Relaxing Lockdown On Monday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Crisis: Pro-Wike Governors Give Conditions To Support Atiku by kals4luv990(m): 6:30am On Jul 27, 2022
This Wike don dey bite pass wetin im fit chew ni
The meat go choke am oo if im no dey careful..He should not forget that gods are created from the wishes of men and can also be destroyed ni

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: PDP Crisis: Pro-Wike Governors Give Conditions To Support Atiku by anonimi: 6:30am On Jul 27, 2022
Alajiki:
I love what is happening really.

Petoobi will indirectly deliver the presidency to Tinubu grin

If you don't gerrit forget abourrit

Thiefnuibu being the worst of all the rogues

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: Pro-Wike Governors Give Conditions To Support Atiku by Khastro(m): 6:34am On Jul 27, 2022
Goodluck said he will not contest again after 2011. But he did!
Buhari said the same thing, but he reneged.
How will they hold Atiku to account, if he chooses to run for a second term?
Why aren't the demands based on transparency and governance indices that will give ordinary Nigerians better bargains with leaders?
Selfish Selfish Selfish

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: Pro-Wike Governors Give Conditions To Support Atiku by Divoc19(f): 6:35am On Jul 27, 2022
Politics is an interesting race world wide even though all politicians are scammers.
May the best man for the job win
Re: PDP Crisis: Pro-Wike Governors Give Conditions To Support Atiku by Mrkindness: 6:45am On Jul 27, 2022
nairavsdollars:
If I'm Atiku, I will agree to the conditions, especially on one term. Once I become president, let me see anyone of them try rubbish
blacks don't keep promises. Bunch of disappointment.
Re: PDP Crisis: Pro-Wike Governors Give Conditions To Support Atiku by mbea44: 6:46am On Jul 27, 2022
this is amazing
Re: PDP Crisis: Pro-Wike Governors Give Conditions To Support Atiku by JealousCobra(m): 6:55am On Jul 27, 2022
Kenneth4u205:
If I'm ATiku I will just agree to all their demands. Then deny agreeing to those terms once I became president

Wike is a lawyer mind you, they will secretly have a voice notes record on him, verbal and written agreements.

Then they will wait for him at the supreme Court if anything goes south.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Crisis: Pro-Wike Governors Give Conditions To Support Atiku by favour32(m): 6:59am On Jul 27, 2022
nairavsdollars:
Atiku doesn't need 1 penny from Wike to prosecute his election. Whether Wike supports him or not, he will still get vote in Rivers
Wike will be a huge loss if PDP ignores him.
PDP knows better than anyone by trying to settle matters with Wike.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Crisis: Pro-Wike Governors Give Conditions To Support Atiku by bizzibodi(m): 7:00am On Jul 27, 2022
Vultures gathering to share the spoil of war.nnnmchew!
Re: PDP Crisis: Pro-Wike Governors Give Conditions To Support Atiku by donleo92(m): 7:02am On Jul 27, 2022
nairavsdollars:
If I'm Atiku, I will agree to the conditions, especially on one term. Once I become president, let me see anyone of them try rubbish

Naaaah.. Politics doesn't work that way!
rather you would even end up having more enemies than friends.
See wike is not someone you can just overlook, that dude is a grassroot politician

2 Likes

Re: PDP Crisis: Pro-Wike Governors Give Conditions To Support Atiku by limeta(f): 7:04am On Jul 27, 2022
If wike want to remain relevant best he is obedient
Atiku and Tinubu are for the trash can .
Re: PDP Crisis: Pro-Wike Governors Give Conditions To Support Atiku by lomprico(m): 7:07am On Jul 27, 2022
nairavsdollars:
Atiku doesn't need 1 penny from Wike to prosecute his election. Whether Wike supports him or not, he will still get vote in Rivers

E go shock you
Re: PDP Crisis: Pro-Wike Governors Give Conditions To Support Atiku by bibiking7(m): 7:08am On Jul 27, 2022

Another problem that the country faces is compensation of party members with appointments. It does not even matter if the person is capable or not.
That's how we end up a lot of incompetence.

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: Pro-Wike Governors Give Conditions To Support Atiku by lomprico(m): 7:09am On Jul 27, 2022
donleo92:
wike is a party man.
I don't see wike decamping.
But the thing be say this conditions tough shaa.
but it's possible for a round table discussion

He can't decamp, he has too many skeletons in his cupboard. If he does pdp will lose rivers state and his case will be opened.

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: Pro-Wike Governors Give Conditions To Support Atiku by zeuss: 7:09am On Jul 27, 2022
Atiku is willing to serve for only six months and give power back to the south grin

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: Pro-Wike Governors Give Conditions To Support Atiku by muykem: 7:11am On Jul 27, 2022
nairavsdollars:
hahaha. Bad guy
Re: PDP Crisis: Pro-Wike Governors Give Conditions To Support Atiku by muykem: 7:14am On Jul 27, 2022
Wike political career will come to an end if Atiku win president no matter the agreement. Atiku is not Buhari.

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: Pro-Wike Governors Give Conditions To Support Atiku by timemotivator: 7:17am On Jul 27, 2022
The new electoral law states that once you have served as a vice president for two terms you can only be president for one term. So that aspect is already settled

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: Pro-Wike Governors Give Conditions To Support Atiku by KanwuliaExtra: 7:22am On Jul 27, 2022
Good!
Let them make him sweat a little.
Re: PDP Crisis: Pro-Wike Governors Give Conditions To Support Atiku by bitplanet(m): 7:25am On Jul 27, 2022
Rivers state is voting OBI.. get that right
Re: PDP Crisis: Pro-Wike Governors Give Conditions To Support Atiku by olumide4christ: 7:28am On Jul 27, 2022
akp202:
Your parents and even Ur ancestors retired at 60 because they were considered inefficient and ineffective at that age. Yet, a youngster like u consider him to be d best.
You need political deliverance
How can a frail looking individual who could not lift Nigeria flag be d one to lift Nigeria out of its current predicament? Do I hate him? No I don't, but 2015 experience till date have taught me that he should be resting with his grandchildren.

Oga, they are talking about Atiku and Wike here....you bring a "frail looking individual" into the matter...Ahn Ahn?

Go to any other thread talking about her m and make this statement there... don't join issues that have no business here with the subject of discussion here.

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: Pro-Wike Governors Give Conditions To Support Atiku by Lamasta(m): 7:28am On Jul 27, 2022
Kenneth4u205:
If I'm ATiku I will just agree to all their demands. Then deny agreeing to those terms once I became president
Recipee for disaster even Atiku cannot win the election
Re: PDP Crisis: Pro-Wike Governors Give Conditions To Support Atiku by shakdav(m): 7:36am On Jul 27, 2022
nairavsdollars:
Before political don't ever honor agreement, whether they sign with blood they will agreed and denial it later the day, is better you don't give him the opportunity
Re: PDP Crisis: Pro-Wike Governors Give Conditions To Support Atiku by emmykk(m): 7:40am On Jul 27, 2022
donleo92:
wike is a party man.
I don't see wike decamping.
But the thing be say this conditions tough shaa.
but it's possible for a round table discussion

Those are not tough condition for serious candidate.
The one term is very on point because by then the North would have done 12 years and if he fail to honor that agreed his second term will be Mar with opposition from the south already.

On appointment that is also easy afterall the president call the shot so appointment is not really a problem.

If Atiku fail to say ok to their demand and he allow Oyo ,Rivers, Enugu,Abia and Benue work against him nah e sabi
Re: PDP Crisis: Pro-Wike Governors Give Conditions To Support Atiku by awoluyi(m): 7:43am On Jul 27, 2022
These Rulers (not Leaders) are already discussing 2027 presidential election and how to share political offices while the hungry and unsecured masses are told to pick their Permanentl Voter's Cards (PVCs) in order to vote for this same Permanently Visionless Conquerors (PVCs). It's very unfortunate that these politicians are insensitive to the perilous period Nigeria is currently in.
Re: PDP Crisis: Pro-Wike Governors Give Conditions To Support Atiku by Mckeni007: 7:44am On Jul 27, 2022
It's more suicidal for Wike not to want to work with Atiku. Because He can't go to the APC that's a political suicide and he can't work against Atiku because Atiku can still win without him and that will be an end to his political dynasty. He doesn't have any option than to work with Atiku

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: Pro-Wike Governors Give Conditions To Support Atiku by Odaveboy(m): 7:45am On Jul 27, 2022
SmartPolician:
One of the conditions, according to him, is that Atiku must agree to serve for just one term if he wins the presidential election.

These guys are jokers. Nobody gets into Aso Rock and serves for one tenure. It has never happened before and it won't start with Atiku Abubukar.

I respect Ben Bruce so much because he's one senator who agreed to serve for one tenure and step aside. That man does not behave like the rest of us.

Ben bruce is more of a business man than a politician,he got himself to the Senate just for him to taste power and mingle .....

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: Pro-Wike Governors Give Conditions To Support Atiku by Odaveboy(m): 7:48am On Jul 27, 2022
emmykk:

Those are not tough condition for serious candidate.
The one term is very on point because by then the North would have done 12 years and if he fail to honor that agreed his second term will be Mar with opposition from the south already.

On appointment that is also easy afterall the president call the shot so appointment is not really a problem.

If Atiku fail to say ok to their demand and he allow Oyo ,Rivers, Enugu,Abia and Benue work against him nah e sabi

I agree with you ......atiku and his team should be wise by now
I believe wike will work for pdp after they meet those demands..... sincerely or not .....
Re: PDP Crisis: Pro-Wike Governors Give Conditions To Support Atiku by Bar1941(m): 7:52am On Jul 27, 2022
Some of these PDP governors are senseless than I thought, how can you give a condition that he must serve just on term and expect him to stick to that when it's obviously most Nigerian politicians will even crave for an unconstitutional third term at that level.
Re: PDP Crisis: Pro-Wike Governors Give Conditions To Support Atiku by williamjames33: 7:52am On Jul 27, 2022
A decent clarification is finished by the author. I am sitting tight for this article. https://www.bestvpshostings.com Thanks for sharing
Re: PDP Crisis: Pro-Wike Governors Give Conditions To Support Atiku by TheGiftedOne(m): 7:58am On Jul 27, 2022
SmartPolician:
One of the conditions, according to him, is that Atiku must agree to serve for just one term if he wins the presidential election.

These guys are jokers. Nobody gets into Aso Rock and serves for one tenure. It has never happened before and it won't start with Atiku Abubukar.

I respect Ben Bruce so much because he's one senator who agreed to serve for one tenure and step aside. That man does not behave like the rest of us.

The "western" part of his genes is working.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo: Baby Born Like An Old Man In India(viewers Discretion) / Babajide Sanwo-Olu, The Tinubu Man Who Wants Ambode’s Job / Discos: We’ve Offered To Return Our Licences Twice But FG Refused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.